The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

+14
The Invisible
Admin
Backstage
Ethical Trader
serene
yellow knife
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
slstock
nihal123
Good BOy
Senarath67
Topcat
Rana
HUNTER
18 posters
Go down
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER - Page 3 Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Topcat wrote:
yellow knife wrote:I will be there but I dont have time for moderating and leave me alone on that.

Topcat , since this is an experiment let few selected old members run it first.
Ok. Now wht shld I do to my Ael which bought for this experiment??

Now Hunter,,, its time to answer Topcat....
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER - Page 3 Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:33 am
I hope Topcat has read the whole thread fully at least once.
Let's hear from him first, why does he want to join the experiment and based on his response, the experts like YK, Hunter, Back can assess and decide to recommend him or not.
Over to you Topcat.
Topcat
Topcat

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:48 am
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I hope Topcat has read the whole thread fully at least once.
Let's hear from him first, why does he want to join the experiment and based on his response, the experts like YK, Hunter, Back can assess and decide to recommend him or not.
Over to you Topcat.
Thanks kithsiri for giving me a chance to express my opinion. You are showing good moderator skills Very Happy
I am always interested in technical trading. Although I am not a expert technical trader, I know bit of it and hv traded using like MACD, RSI, Bollinger band, etc.
I am also into demo trading of forex.. For those reasons I like to improve my practical knowladge on techs. So I was really glad when I see Hunter started real time, real money experiment with one of most popular method named  elliot wave theory. So in the beginning there was no restrictions and I just joined and when Hunter gave the signal I bought.
That's all from my side..
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:53 am
Thanks for responding so quickly.
The experiment is yet to begin and am curious to know when & where did Hunter give OK for anyone a go ahead and buy?
Topcat wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I hope Topcat has read the whole thread fully at least once.
Over to you Topcat.
Thanks kithsiri for giving me a chance to express my opinion. You are showing good moderator skills Very Happy
I am always interested in technical trading. Although I am not a expert technical trader, I know bit of it and hv traded using like MACD, RSI, Bollinger band, etc.
I am also into demo trading of forex.. For those reasons I like to improve my practical knowladge on techs. So I was really glad when I see Hunter started real time, real money experiment with one of most popular method named  elliot wave theory. So in the beginning there was no restrictions and I just joined and when Hunter gave the signal I bought.
That's all from my side..
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:58 am
@ Hunter

Please try to understand the gravity of the thread you have started.

Topcat allow me to quote...

1. So in the beginning there was no restrictions
Now at the beginning no restrictions and later on...Why?

2. I just joined
 new comer...

3. when Hunter gave the signal I bought.
What if many say the same.. Even this is an experiment, what if millions of shares bought just because Hunter gave a signal...

Hunter this is the danger of doing experiments. Be mindful...

At times its better to retreat..

I know Hunter your intentions are good. But can result in massive damage,
Topcat
Topcat

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:01 pm
As I remember and understood he mentioned ael in current price. Isnt it? If not hv I started the experiment by myself.. Shocked Very Happy
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Kith

This is our problem when we are not fultime in forum...

Re: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER - Page 3 Empty by Topcat on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 am

Very interesting Hunter.. So we buy at the begining of 3rd wave if volume indicator confirm it and sell after the 5th waves completed?
One more suggestion. Looking at this I think its better to have a trailling stop loss.. Can we do that?

Hunter answered..
* Yes, as you said, buy at the start of wave-3; TP at the top of Wave-5; SL at the bottom of Wave-2

@Kith this is the danger of being a Moderator of a thread where we don't even have time to fully read.

I too wondered wether the experimenting already started or not..
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:21 pm
@ hunter,

If you can see the big picture, this kind of experimenting can lead to pump and dump when public forums are used. Further someone will go to courts one day against Hunter for losing millions.

Nice terms will be used against you and the forum then.
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER - Page 3 Z

If I am the Lawyer representing Top Cat, I will quote the statements both of you have written above and prove that Top Cat is an innocent investor , who invested upon the words of Hutner and the Seniors like Kith, YK and Back were persuading directly and indirectly to buy AEL... Hence now I claim damages for Top Cat losing Millions from Hunter, Kith, Yk and Back...Further the Admin and the forum owners are responsible.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:30 pm
Thanks, YK.
Just curious whether those waves have started already?

yellow knife wrote:@Kith

How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER - Page 3 Empty by Topcat on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 am

Very interesting Hunter.. So we buy at the begining of 3rd wave if volume indicator confirm it and sell after the 5th waves completed?
One more suggestion. Looking at this I think its better to have a trailling stop loss.. Can we do that?

Hunter answered..
* Yes, as you said, buy at the start of wave-3; TP at the top of Wave-5; SL at the bottom of Wave-2

@Kith this is the danger of being a Moderator of a thread where we don't even have time to fully read.

HUNTER
HUNTER
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:18 pm
I have limited access to Forum today. Noticed the posts above. Will give detailed answer probably on Monday.
But for the time being...
. Yes, the signal to buy was there
. The TP ,SL and the time to hold were clearly defined. Therefore, no confusion should be there regarding what to do with the trade.
. It was clearly mentioned how much we should risk in one trade. So, if someone risks millions in this experiment, he should be a multi Billionaire. We can discuss further on this.
. Yes, Discussing shares can affect the price movement in the real market. But we can be careful to minimize the effect. This also we can discuss further..
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:53 pm
Thanks Hunter.
On a lighter note, in a worst-case scenario, we have someone in high place now to emulate if another decided to drag us through the legal system claiming damages.
Second is that we all can meet all in real-world if something of this nature happens.

HUNTER wrote:I have limited access to Forum today. Noticed the posts above. Will give detailed answer probably on Monday.
But for the time being...
. Yes, the signal to buy was there
. The TP ,SL and the time to hold were clearly defined.  Therefore, no confusion should be there regarding what to do with the trade.
. It was clearly mentioned how much we should risk in one trade. So, if someone risks millions in this experiment, he should be a multi Billionaire.  We can discuss further on this.
. Yes, Discussing shares can affect the price movement in the real market. But we can be careful to minimize the effect.  This also we can discuss further..
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hunter , take your time.

This is the problem we all have. We don't have fultime freedom to only stay in the forum.

At the same time remember the Legal System is improving. People are becoming more knowledgeable on their rights.

This is what I just received.

Colombo HC sentences and accountant of private company to 367 years in prison or financial fraud amounting to over Rs 2 Million

Even Prabakaran and Potta Naufer got lesser duration.

Hunter, take your time. Consult the real people who love and respect you. Rethink.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:19 pm
How about trying to develop a model that can indicate when to buy and when to sell using technical indicators. I think if someone can research it and develop then it a matter of the investor himself can decide what to do rather than one pointing out so.
nuwanmja
nuwanmja

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:46 pm
i sent joining request to this experiment thread. but still cant see that thread. actually i dont know technicals..but would like to learn.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:01 pm
?Where was this AEL recommendation made. Am I missing something.
yellow knife wrote:@Kith

Hunter answered..

Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:04 pm
Let me try and isolate the original cause of the issue at hand.
There have been many threads experimental and otherwise technically tracking stocks. The difference here is Hunter suggested we buy shares(albeit in small quantities)
This difference caused concerns among some.(me included)
This, including sloppy communication regarding the modalities involved and the manner in which the thread was restricted resulted in the two issues getting twisted and convoluted.

My suggestion is to address the root issue. Dont ask anyone participating to buy shares. Create a hypothetical buy, say a virtual Rs.10,000 per share. And track it. Problem solved, open thread and we all live happily ever after.sunny
Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:57 pm
yellow knife - you are correct. If this is open and everyone can see even at the small mention anyone can jump in and buy or sell.

That is why it is restricted where by requesting the person acknowledges that they want to be part of it at their own risk. no post in the forum is a recommendation anyway. but this is extra barrier to safeguard everyone.

Just request is not enough. there must be a way now it is subjective. but minimum no new ids and ids that have not been in active discussions because we dont know the intention

I request not post anything related to any shares here. this is only explaining how to get access.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:38 pm
Admin wrote:yellow knife - you are correct. If this is open and everyone can see even at the small mention anyone can jump in and buy or sell.

That is why it is restricted where by requesting the person acknowledges that they want to be part of it at their own risk. no post in the forum is a recommendation anyway. but this is extra barrier to safeguard everyone.

Just request is not enough. there must be a way now it is subjective. but minimum no new ids and ids that have not been in active discussions because we dont know the intention

I request not post anything related to any shares here. this is only explaining how to get access.

Why not the same safe guards say for AEL thread and a whole host of other threads analyzing shares ?
Admin
Admin

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:43 pm
Backstage wrote:

Why not the same safe guards say for AEL thread and a whole host of other threads analyzing shares ?

please show this Backstage I will look.

Point in this thread is if anyone is if by experimenting someone is encouraging to do specific trades. No one can ask anyone to buy or sell whether 1/- or 100000/-. Only because HUNTER is good old member and if it for learning purpose or in good intention this getting a place.

if many have concern then have to ask the thread itself to close. but if few people want to try they can on their own. what do you think?
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:02 pm
I think we are just over reacting only.
We all are adults and we do things on our own volition.
That is why we were taught පනින්න පෙර සිතා බලන්න කියලා.
I think we should go ahead as planned.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 pm
Admin wrote:
Backstage wrote:

please show this Backstage I will look.

Point in this thread is if anyone is if by experimenting someone is encouraging to do specific trades. No one can ask anyone to buy or sell whether 1/- or 100000/-. Only because HUNTER is  good old member and if it for learning purpose or in good intention this getting a place.

if many have concern then have to ask the thread itself to close. but if few people want to try they can on their own. what do you think?

Yes , this is the only thread suggesting such. Hence a possible solution I have given above. One that would not have the confusion of a restricted thread.

Just a suggestion, lets wait till Hunt comes up with something workable.
Topcat
Topcat

Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:10 am
For an experiment, no one will buy shares more than he can afford. So as kith said we should go as planned.
Anyhow I can manage my ael in my own way if I am not selected. So no problem. Thanks
Admin
Admin

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 am
Topcat wrote:For an experiment, no one will buy shares more than he can afford. So as kith said we should go as planned.
Anyhow I can manage my ael in my own way if I am not selected. So no problem. Thanks

No one should do any experiment more then they can afford to LOSE
HUNTER
HUNTER
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:25 am
Dear Friends,

I like to take a step back and bring an open and broader view related to the starting of the,
'controversial', 104... thread in to our perspective;
by doing so, clarifying the intended objectives of starting the thread; as well as, clarifying
what I did not intend to achieve.

As most of you have noticed, I was out of the forum for nearly more that two years being an active member;
due to, mainly, time limitations. That time limitation restricted me allocating any considerable time to
market analysis activities also. Few years ago, I was in to both fundamental share performance analysis AND
technical analysis. However, due to time restrictions, I had to let go the fundamental analysis part and
move more towards Technical analysis.

Through experience, I learnt, there cannot exist any technique, be it fundamental or technical, capable of
outperforming the market at all times, at all market conditions. However, even a basic, simple technique; when used under special market conditions,
with strict discipline, can outperform any market under special favorable conditions.

Also, I learnt, the intellectual knowledge alone on markets or techniques is not adequate to develop
that discipline in a trader. A trader need to gather experience, by walking along a controlled path for a considerable
time in order to become successful as a 'outperforming' trader.

As I observed, in this forum (Should be in any forum for that matter), there are posts to stimulate our
intellectual knowledge but hardly any material to enhance trading experience.

That's why I thought of starting this 'strange' thread; probably the first of its kind in this forum.

----

I should clearly clarify that, I do not intend, and I do not believe I will, get any material benefits out
of this 'experiment'. And, I do not need the support of any thread to achieve gains in the market.
And, again, I do not depend on my market performance to support my life at the moment.
So, the whole idea behind starting the thread was, just to transfer and induce my experience and understanding
with others.

---------

To re-iterate the logic behind, executing the trades with real money: unless you put your real money in to
a trade, you will never learn from that trade in total. It's like; you will never experience the taste of 'Sugar'
until you eat sugar; or sour or bitter.
To give another analogy: you may learn driving in simulator, but, in order to become a good driver, you need
to hit the road and get experience. A diver with a constant fear of meeting an accident will never be a good driver.
A driver with no fear of meeting an accident will not survive as a driver for long.

---------------

I, in fact, expected some controversy to get associated here, when starting the thread, since that was going to be
the first of its kind in the forum. And there were hundreds of different interpretations one could come up with.

Let me estimate the best possible and worst possible outcomes I can anticipate as result of the thread.

Best Possible Outcomes:
* Interested traders participate in this experiment and gain experience on technical trading
* The participants gain skills to manage emotional aspects of the trading become successful traders
* Participants will share the emotional experience they go through with others, and learn from each other
* Eliminate mis-conceptions about trading and trading techniques
* Optimization of when and how to use the applied trading technique in this experiment in real life later

Worst Possible Outcomes:
* The experiment not showing any conceivable result, leading to total disappointment towards technical trading
* Some participants become too 'greedy' and as a result loosing all their money in bad trades
* The experiment become too popular and as a result influence the movement of whole CSE in an unbalanced manner
* Some participant mis-understand the objective of the experiment and loose their confidence and money on the way
* Some parties with some hidden agendas join the experiment and try to sabotage the forum and its members work
* Some unintended outcome goes out of control and develop in to some real life legal battles
* Authorities get interests and take some legal action against the forum and members
* The forum looses its reputation as a result of an unintended outcome of the 'experiment'

It looks the possible cons of the experiment looks outweigh the expected pros.

-----------------------

Restricting the tread to a set of suitable member is also acceptable to me. In fact, I suggested some movement similar to that, to discuss high risky trades, about 4~5 years ago in this forum, as mentioned by @Yellow Knife.

If majority of genuine members think so, I have no problem at all stopping 'the experiment' and the 104.. thread.
I am by no means, emotionally attached to it. Smile

However, I like to throw out some random questions coming in to my mind:

- What are the chances that a trader loosing his money as a result of this experiment
- What are the bad examples that might set as a result of this
- Is it not good to discuss real time trades and shares openly?
- Is it not good to indicate a buying or selling set up in the open forum?
- Is it not good to promote investing in CSE due to high risks?
- CSE and SEC seem heavily suggesting public investing in CSE; should the stop doing so?
- Some share names are mentioned in some threads in this forum; is it bad or good?
- Some counters are mentioned as value and fundamentally good; is it bad?
- Some analysis suggest readers investing in certain counters or keeping without selling; is it bad?
- Is it good to keep the investment forums open, as, it might influence some innocent public into investing in the markets an loose money.
- Is it bad for interested 'innocent' investors giving a chance to experience real time trades in a controlled manner to experience what trading is about?

Question Question Question Question
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:01 am
Now Hunter, I read your explanation fully understood. Lets take an oath like this and only the oath takers are the volunteers to this game.

1. I Yellow Knife fully understand the risks of trading and will not blame Hunter or the forum under any circumstances for trading suggestions made by hunter.

2. I Yellow Knife will only buy 1000 shares of the suggested shares at suggested times knowing the impact it will create if I buy more than that and therefore my buying will not create a bubble momentum.

3. I Yellow Knife will sell the same share when suggested by Hunter and will not give anything to Hunter on the profit and will not blame Hunter on Losing and will not ask any claim for my losses.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I believe the participants should take such an oath before taking part and only such should be considered as participants of the experiment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum