The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CIFC Dumps to Expand Your Possibilities to Pass Your Exam
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 am by faithhharris

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+14
The Invisible
Admin
Backstage
Ethical Trader
serene
yellow knife
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
slstock
nihal123
Good BOy
Senarath67
Topcat
Rana
HUNTER
18 posters

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:23 pm

    Dear All,

    Due to forum policies, access to the following thread is granted to those who request access only.

    https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t11505-104-technical-trading-experiments-by-hunter


    I have made arrangements with following members to evaluate your requests and allow permission.

    @Kithsiri
    @Backstage
    @Yellow Knife

    Suggest you PM any of them and request access.

    Following is the theme of that thread:

    -------------------

    "Dear Friends,
    I am coming to the forum after a long break. Being away mean you miss a lot but, on the other hand, you can look at things more openly.

    I noticed there are lot of useful and thoughtful posts made by many of 'senior' as well as 'relatively new' members.

    Having said that, I noticed, still there is some opportunity for me to try filling some gaps related to technical trading. Technical trading fits my lifestyle also these days since I am yet to allocate time for those lengthy funda-technical analysis.

    GIVE ME YOUR VIEW HERE:
    =================
    I am thinking of learning things in this tread using experiments, and sometimes the 'hard way'.
    My idea is to; decide on one technical trading technique; take one trade a week, continue for two years; and review what we will have experienced and learnt.

    This is an open invitation for all of you; you like to participate in this two-year-long experiment? Without knowing what the outcome would be? Take your calculated risks? Take your bets on market emotions?

    Let me know.....
    "

    -HUNTER
    avatar
    Rana
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1786
    Join date : 2015-12-16

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Rana Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:15 pm

    I already requested and still waiting

    HUNTER wrote:Dear All,

    Due to forum policies, access to the following thread is granted to those who request access only.

    https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t11505-104-technical-trading-experiments-by-hunter


    I have made arrangements with following members to evaluate your requests and allow permission.

    @Kithsiri
    @Backstage
    @Yellow Knife

    Suggest you PM any of them and request access.

    Following is the theme of that thread:

    -------------------

    "Dear Friends,
    I am coming to the forum after a long break. Being away mean you miss a lot but, on the other hand, you can look at things more openly.

    I noticed there are lot of useful and thoughtful posts made by many of 'senior' as well as 'relatively new' members.

    Having said that, I noticed, still there is some opportunity for me to try filling some gaps related to technical trading. Technical trading fits my lifestyle also these days since I am yet to allocate time for those lengthy funda-technical analysis.

    GIVE ME YOUR VIEW HERE:
    =================
    I am thinking of learning things in this tread using experiments, and sometimes the 'hard way'.
    My idea is to; decide on one technical trading technique; take one trade a week, continue for two years; and review what we will have experienced and learnt.

    This is an open invitation for all of you; you like to participate in this two-year-long experiment? Without knowing what the outcome would be? Take your calculated risks? Take your bets on market emotions?

    Let me know.....
    "

    -HUNTER
    Topcat
    Topcat


    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2019-07-25

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Topcat Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:59 pm

    Yk I want to join also..
    avatar
    Senarath67


    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2016-08-26

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Senarath67 Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:08 pm

    @Kithsiri:I want to Join for technical trading.
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:11 pm

    If you want to join please PM them.

    They might not be monitoring this thread.
    avatar
    Senarath67


    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2016-08-26

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Senarath67 Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:55 pm

    HUNTER,Please tell me how to PM.(Sorry for asking,may be a basic thing.)
    avatar
    Good BOy


    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Good BOy Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 pm

    Dear Hunter

    Can you Please add me to above page.

    Regards
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:14 pm

    Senarath67 wrote:HUNTER,Please tell me how to PM.(Sorry for asking,may be a basic thing.)

    Click on the MP icon near the name in a post they have made.
    There could be an eligibility criteria for you to use that facility (no of posts you have made etc); Admin of the forum might clarify that.
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:18 pm

    Good BOy wrote:Dear Hunter

    Can you Please add me to above page.

    Regards

    Please PM any of the above 3 and request.
    I might not make the decision on grating access to the restricted thread.
    avatar
    Good BOy


    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Good BOy Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:28 pm

    HUNTER wrote:
    Good BOy wrote:Dear Hunter

    Can you Please add me to above page.

    Regards

    Please PM any of the above 3 and request.
    I might not make the decision on grating access to the restricted thread.

    Dear Hunter

    System not allowed to send PM due to minimum no of post. Are there any method to apply for the same.
    avatar
    Senarath67


    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2016-08-26

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Senarath67 Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:33 pm

    Thank you, HUNTER. I submitted my request through PM.
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:14 am

    Good BOy wrote:
    HUNTER wrote:
    Good BOy wrote:Dear Hunter

    Can you Please add me to above page.

    Regards

    Please PM any of the above 3 and request.
    I might not make the decision on grating access to the restricted thread.

    Dear Hunter

    System not allowed to send PM due to minimum no of post. Are there any method to apply for the same.

    If you're relatively new in the forum, they might take some time to grant access. This is to ensure that, you're experienced enough not to get mislead and fall into any trouble by the 'sensitive' contents in that thread.

    I suggest you to show yourself more by posting and participating in some discussions.
    avatar
    Good BOy


    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Good BOy Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:20 am

    Dear Hunter

    Noted and Thanks.
    Regard
    Good Boy
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6327
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Age : 58
    Location : Waga

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by nihal123 Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 pm

    Admin,
    මෙහි පෙර තිබුනු සියලුම පෝස්ට් ඉවත් නොකර, අදාල කොටස පමනක් අනෙක් ගෘප් එකට දැන්මනම් හොඳයි නේද ?
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by slstock Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:29 am

    1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6327
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Age : 58
    Location : Waga

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by nihal123 Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:45 am

    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 am

    This was what I posted earlier and is self-explanatory.

    I think once it was made Restricted and if one is not added in there, he or she will not be able to see the contents of the original thread and not that anyone deliberately removed them is my understanding.
    Once you are added there only you started seeing it again.
    Same with Nihal too, I believe.


    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    avatar
    yellow knife
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6980
    Join date : 2014-03-27

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by yellow knife Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:53 am

    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    yes... agreed with Nihal
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by slstock Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:02 pm

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This was what I posted earlier and is self-explanatory.

    I think once it was made Restricted and if one is not added in there, he or she will not be able to see the contents of the original thread and not that anyone deliberately removed them is my understanding.
    Once you are added there only you started seeing it again.
    Same with Nihal too, I believe.


    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    My last comment on this.

    1) When no one did,  one person  added  ideas to protect the experiment, Hunter himself and the forum .  If the same person  is not added /taken off  the group
    Hunter formed  , there is something wrong . You"ll have not thought right.

    2) A second big mistake is also happening as far as I see.  I added all info for public transparency and to protect the forum/Hunter. Now you"ll are forming a restricted / hidden from public group . This can easily raise the eye brows and allow speculations and attacks. 


    YOU"LL HAVE NOT THOUGHT THIS THOUGH .


    Last edited by slstock on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:04 pm

    Is it technically possible?
    If it is, then I have No Issue either, but if not, then?.

    yellow knife wrote:
    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    yes... agreed with Nihal


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by serene Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 pm

    yellow knife wrote:
    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    yes... agreed with Nihal

    Yes..
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1935
    Join date : 2014-07-14

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by HUNTER Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:40 pm

    I think, it will be good, if 'Admin' can explain what has happened and the current situation.
    I have requested certain arrangements; waiting for 'Admin's response on that also.
    Ethical Trader
    Ethical Trader
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 5568
    Join date : 2014-02-28

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Ethical Trader Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 am

    Kith, I am not a regular contributor now. However, when I saw your strange comment I thought of commenting on this so called restrictions of access. May I know who restricted access and also the list of restricted names? If SLS is one of the restricted persons. Its absurd.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This was what I posted earlier and is self-explanatory.

    I think once it was made Restricted and if one is not added in there, he or she will not be able to see the contents of the original thread and not that anyone deliberately removed them is my understanding.
    Once you are added there only you started seeing it again.
    Same with Nihal too, I believe.


    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:05 am

    I think some confusion is still shrouding the issue.
    I believe, the access was restricted by the Admin of the forum and admission to the thread is given, based on requests only.
    Those who have requested access (including me) have been granted access to without any preconditions.
    Initially, all were having the same fate, including SLS and I believe, Hunter has later included him.
    Hope this clears the confusion.

    Ethical Trader wrote:Kith, I am not a regular contributor now. However, when I saw your strange comment I thought of commenting on this so called restrictions of access. May I know who restricted access and also the list of restricted names? If SLS is one of the restricted persons. Its absurd.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This was what I posted earlier and is self-explanatory.

    I think once it was made Restricted and if one is not added in there, he or she will not be able to see the contents of the original thread and not that anyone deliberately removed them is my understanding.
    Once you are added there only you started seeing it again.
    Same with Nihal too, I believe.


    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    Ethical Trader
    Ethical Trader
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 5568
    Join date : 2014-02-28

    How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER Empty Re: How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER

    Post by Ethical Trader Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 am

    Thanks Kith. Confusion occurred as Hunter announced the restriction in his first post of this thread. Ideally, Admin should have done this, not Hunter. As you now say, Hunter has included SLS now, I feel Admin has ceded his powers to Hunter. ?What is the correct position?
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I think some confusion is still shrouding the issue.
    I believe, the access was restricted by the Admin of the forum and admission to the thread is given, based on requests only.
    Those who have requested access (including me) have been granted access to without any preconditions.
    Initially, all were having the same fate, including SLS and I believe, Hunter has later included him.
    Hope this clears the confusion.

    Ethical Trader wrote:Kith, I am not a regular contributor now. However, when I saw your strange comment I thought of commenting on this so called restrictions of access. May I know who restricted access and also the list of restricted names? If SLS is one of the restricted persons. Its absurd.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This was what I posted earlier and is self-explanatory.

    I think once it was made Restricted and if one is not added in there, he or she will not be able to see the contents of the original thread and not that anyone deliberately removed them is my understanding.
    Once you are added there only you started seeing it again.
    Same with Nihal too, I believe.


    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:1) Where is all the content /suggestions I wrote on this thread  to protect  the
    forum and Hunter himself ?

    2) Why am I not having access to this new section ?
      ( the person who  added value here , cannot see the content . Fantastic)



    Something is very wrong in the behavior  of you"ll.
    I am going to stay away from this place until I see improvement .

    Veteran ට  පෝරම් එකේ අවැසි තැනකට යන්න හැකියාව තිබිය යුතුයි.

    අපිට නැති උනාට කමක් නැහැ.


    Very Happy

      Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:53 am