The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» රාජ්‍ය සමාගම් කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළට ගෙන ආ යුතුයි
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Sri Lanka interest rates should go down, currency will not fall: Mark Mobius
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:18 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka can resume high growth path, cut more taxes: Mark Mobius
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:02 am by The Invisible

» Gota's Era
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:35 am by The Invisible

» Equation of Happiness Solved
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:23 pm by Backstage

» How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by HUNTER

» තැරැව්කාර සමාගමකට එරෙහිව කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ විනය ක්‍රියාමාර්ග ගනී
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by Rana

» PABC.N0000 (Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:41 pm by soileconomy

» East West properties
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 10:01 am by LSE

» COMB.N0000 ( COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC )
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 11:07 pm by spw19721

» MHDL Millennium Housing
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 pm by pure equity

» පොළී මුදලාලිලාට බලපත්‍ර ක්‍රමයක් හඳුන්වා දෙන්න තීරණයක්
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 11:33 pm by Backstage

» Dividend Announcement
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:10 pm by subash

» Colombo US Embassy Air Pollution
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 11:20 am by Ethical Trader

» DOCK.N0000 (COLOMBO DOCKYARD PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 5:24 am by soileconomy

» SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 9:26 pm by The Invisible

» Land & Property sector chart
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:27 am by dhanurrox

» සිමෙන්ති මිල පහළට
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:05 pm by nihal123

» සුරැකුම්පත් කොමිසමට නව සභාපතිවරයෙක්
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm by nihal123

» පාස්කු ප්‍රහාරයෙන් පසු වැඩිම සංචාරක පැමිණීම නොවැම්බරයේ දී
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 pm by nihal123

» Flying is the Safest mode of Transport
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:37 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» OSEA .N
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 3:36 pm by dakzsl

» LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 11:39 am by LSE

» Hayleys MGT
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 10:10 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka insurer regulatory capital drop with new accounting rules
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:19 am by The Invisible

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:18 am by The Invisible

» Lanka Tiles
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 8:43 pm by soileconomy

» ACL Cables
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 11:12 am by The Invisible

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC ( RAL.N0000 )
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 6:04 am by sureshot

» SEYB.N0000 ( SEYLAN BANK PLC )
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 4:17 am by soileconomy

» Thought for the day...
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:40 pm by share1

» An Attitude Adjustment
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 12:36 pm by Backstage

» මහ බැංකු අධිපති ධූරයෙන් ඉවත් වෙයි
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 11:00 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka cement production picks up
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 9:22 am by Topcat

» Thread for News on Local and Foreign Politics
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:04 am by The Invisible

» SEC Chief says ready to hand over baton
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 8:12 pm by ruwan326

» Technology~විද්‍යාව ~ Wisdom
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 8:36 am by ruwan326

» The Theatre | Best movies to Watch
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 5:18 pm by spw19721

» SHL.N0000 (Softlogic Holdings PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:44 am by The Invisible

» An individual in pursuit of a porcupine found dead in a burrow
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 11:41 am by Backstage

» GLAS.N0000 (PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 7:51 am by ruwan326

» APLA.N0000 (ACL PLASTICS PLC)
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:03 pm by nesta

» භාරකාර ආණ්ඩුවක් හෙට
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 7:19 pm by nihal123

» ඇඟට නොදැනී ප්‍රතිඋත්තර දෙන හැටි
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 am by ruwan326

» මගේ කියවීම ...
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 8:28 am by yellow knife

» How the silence on this !
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 5:40 pm by Backstage

» ප්‍රතිඵලේ මොකක් උනත් ජ්යෝතිෂය සත්‍ය වෙන හැටි දැක්කද?
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:15 am by ruwan326

» ඇයි අප්සට් ද?
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:57 pm by chutiputha

» ගෝඨාට ඉල්ලන්න බෑලු
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:18 am by ruwan326

» සෞභාග්‍යතා දර්ශකයේ ඉහළ යාමක්
Gota's Era - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:54 pm by nihal123

December 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Gota's Era

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 pm

I see some posts reported for no reason without comment. But no report for the alleged smart promotion. I am ready to listen if anyone (Ruwan etc) point it out to me so I can see. I don't read everything here every day.

Many blatant promotion posts were removed by me. I like to see what I missed. I can only decide if I see and according to my knowledge and experience if I can determine if a post is in good intention or to mislead. I cant do alone.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-02-22

http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by Backstage on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:I see some posts reported for no reason without comment. But no report for the alleged smart promotion. I am ready to listen if anyone (Ruwan etc) point it out to me so I can see. I don't read everything here every day.

Many blatant promotion posts were removed by me. I like to see what I missed. I can only decide if I see and according to my knowledge and experience if I can determine if a post is in good intention or to mislead. I cant do alone.

Fair enough.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 3567
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by yellow knife Yesterday at 9:34 am

Gota's Era - Page 5 J8RcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=


Gota's Era - Page 5 AVl4dBa49VdRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Gota's Era - Page 5 GJLtJt4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 6540
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Yesterday at 9:39 am

සුද්දෝ විකුණනවා අපි හුරේ දදා ගන්නවා. Shocked

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8147
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 61
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by Lee Goh Today at 7:40 am

I saw the recent video of RW saying that the UNP will join with all “democratic” forces to fight the coming GE. This has to mean TNA + ACMC + SLMC etc. Based on the last PE results this combination will have 104 in a GE. JVP -0. Then SLPP 121. GR has to make more rapid & courageous economic changes so the electorate feels the coming prosperity. This is the only way to ensure the 120 that PE result points to. If not UNP will be able to say nothing much has changed. Even though I am apolitical do not want a return to divided government. This underscores the challenge for SLPP to secure a simple parliamentary majority (113) leaving aside 2/3 to effect constitutional changes. For the future of SL we cannot return to the 2 headed hydra of YP. So fingers crossed for GR making the right economic moves that boosts economic growth & CSE.

Lee Goh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2019-11-26

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Today at 9:40 am

Nice write up and Thanks.
This Right Economic Moves, are they really keen on implementing is the interesting question.
The initial euphoria is gone and most people are disappointed except a few die-hard supports only who are making a big noise still.

Lee Goh wrote:I saw the recent video of RW saying that the UNP will join with all “democratic” forces to fight the coming GE. This has to mean TNA + ACMC + SLMC etc. Based on the last PE results this combination will have 104 in a GE. JVP -0. Then SLPP 121. GR has to make more rapid & courageous economic changes so the electorate feels the coming prosperity. This is the only way to ensure the 120 that PE result points to. If not UNP will be able to say nothing much has changed.  Even though  I am apolitical do not want a return to divided government. This underscores the challenge for SLPP to secure a simple parliamentary majority (113) leaving aside 2/3 to effect constitutional changes. For the future of SL we cannot return to the 2 headed hydra of YP. So fingers crossed for GR making the right economic moves that boosts economic growth & CSE.

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8147
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 61
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by Lee Goh Today at 10:26 am

Agree. I hate to say this but I am being reminded of the YP era drift. If the pace does not pick up NOW even 113 may prove tough. Can you imagine UNP attack lines under evil genius Mangala.

Lee Goh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2019-11-26

Back to top Go down

Gota's Era - Page 5 Empty Re: Gota's Era

Post by The Invisible Today at 10:35 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Nice write up and Thanks.
This Right Economic Moves, are they really keen on implementing is the interesting question.
The initial euphoria is gone and most people are disappointed except a few die-hard supports only who are making a big noise still.
 
Lee Goh wrote:I saw the recent video of RW saying that the UNP will join with all “democratic” forces to fight the coming GE. This has to mean TNA + ACMC + SLMC etc. Based on the last PE results this combination will have 104 in a GE. JVP -0. Then SLPP 121. GR has to make more rapid & courageous economic changes so the electorate feels the coming prosperity. This is the only way to ensure the 120 that PE result points to. If not UNP will be able to say nothing much has changed.  Even though  I am apolitical do not want a return to divided government. This underscores the challenge for SLPP to secure a simple parliamentary majority (113) leaving aside 2/3 to effect constitutional changes. For the future of SL we cannot return to the 2 headed hydra of YP. So fingers crossed for GR making the right economic moves that boosts economic growth & CSE.

The real scenario is that high hopes of the GR 69 lack are shading away. How much we see that 'lets wait till the GE is over" in FB that spirit is shading away and I think it will even more when the time of GE in four months time. The first disappointment came to the masses by seeing the same old thieves in GRs new cabinet too. I am not sure whether UNP, SLMC, TNA all are contesting together story is true but if that is going to be true then that will lead them taking more seats than 104 not because voters shift from SLPP to UNP coalition but the disappointed SLPP voters will refrain from voting in GE. The damage of that can be controlled if Gota can field new independent professionals amounting to at least 15% - 20% of the total candidates.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 1344
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum