The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Coronavirus UpdatesFri Nov 27, 2020 9:32 amThe Invisible
Tokyo CementMon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 amRajapaksap
Insider Dealings Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:30 ampjrngroup
UML United MotorsTue Nov 10, 2020 8:50 amThe Invisible
ExpolankaMon Nov 09, 2020 8:46 pmsmallville
Plantation Sector UpdatesSat Nov 07, 2020 8:15 amRajapaksap
HAYC - HaycarbFri Nov 06, 2020 12:11 pmsubash
LWL.N0000 (Lanka Walltiles PLC)Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:50 amsubash
CSE Daylight Robbery !Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:54 pmYin-Yang
Trading Journal Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:37 pmThe Invisible
AEL Access EngineeringTue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 pmsmallville
CFVF - First CapitalWed Sep 09, 2020 9:42 pmWonderer
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Go down
ruwan326
ruwan326
Posts : 1629
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
serene wrote:
Leon wrote:@ Path

It was a grate prediction mate. Kind of a game changer.

True Leo.Path  told us about this when it was at 20s. No pundiths were there at that time. Now all the charts and promotions everywhere.
We must really appreciate the works of SLS ,Pathfinder, hariesha who helps us to identify shares at early stages.
Have gained lot from them try to follow them. Thats why my comments are less in some shares as Im on substantial profits.
And all new comers should know that this is not a place to dump their shares.
Again thanks Path for CFVF.


"And all new comers should know that this is not a place to dump their shares".
THE INVESTOR SENTIMENT is not a place to promote & dump your shares...... Very Happy Wink
avatar
NEWER
Posts : 29
Join date : 2019-07-19

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:54 pm
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
If forum seniros recommend that I am going to promote my stucked shares , I will decently resign and no problem brothers at all
I bought share @ 22-23 and I dont need to promote and I am posting what My predictions whether correct or wrong
when strong collection going on @ 35- 36 , then and there I recommend to buy even at this level in other forum
and I am planning to post new charts on different funda strong counters
But have doubt about current situation and If success,  rather than compliments I may get this type of situation 
I never want to run over any body else and I just posting my charts only
Mr mkt may decide whether prediction correct or wrong
If u earn money in wrong way , those are not sustainable and those money may be from another poor man
If u do hard works, home works and earn money in decent way, those money may be sustainable 
I never do such bloody things
What I did here 
I just posted chart with reasonable Technical justifications and I never jumped here and I didnt put just numbers as telling targets
Then chart was completed within few days and I feel only innocent happy about my hard work outs for two nights
U also may fee same l when u post charts with hopes and achieved targets.
If My charts are wrong , I am honestly welcome at any time to take my foot backward and reverse my decision with yours reasonable correction. 
So I now have doubt if I posted my another charts , possibility of me labbled as Promoter 
If I wanted to promote I would have joined here with another name and do promotions, but I came in decent manner with my self Introduction thread.
Dear friends / brothers,
Please give your recommendation about my login
If u all ask me to resign , I will that .no hard feelings 
Thank you
The Invisible
The Invisible
Posts : 2923
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 41

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Oh Newer, I think you have understood in a wrong way.

අහක යන කුනු ඔලුවෙ හලාගන්න එපෝ.

As an advice remember not to talk of a stock when it is too hot or appreciated a lot because generally people will tend to see in a different angle then.

In the case of CFVF now we know the run is due to speculative reason and the company themselves has put some fuel onto it via an announcement.

When this kind of situation happened its hard to justify using TA or FA according to my experience. So when we are talking in a public forum we need to know what we are talking about and in what situation we are talking about. Let the stock rise or fall as per the strength or weakness of the speculation but just keep out from giving targets when it is too hot.

CFVF NAV is just below 40/- and now the price is almost 50/-. Lot of traders/speculators are sitting on a huge amount of profits.

So as concluding remarks better to study stocks who were not moved a long time or try to identify a stock that is not moved but has a great intrinsic value on it. You may not be able to do this only through TA but a combination of FA can give you the insight. Also its better not to talk about a stock too frequent when we know the movement is due to speculation and also the prices have sky rocketed even to beat 52w high in this kind of market.

ඔබට බුදු සරණයි දෙවි පිහිටයි…...
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 8723
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:30 pm
So, 60 is unrealistic? Embarassed

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
ruwan326
ruwan326
Posts : 1629
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:31 pm
NEWER wrote:If forum seniros recommend that I am going to promote my stucked shares , I will decently resign and no problem brothers at all
I bought share @ 22-23 and I dont need to promote and I am posting what My predictions whether correct or wrong
when strong collection going on @ 35- 36 , then and there I recommend to buy even at this level in other forum
and I am planning to post new charts on different funda strong counters
But have doubt about current situation and If success,  rather than compliments I may get this type of situation 
I never want to run over any body else and I just posting my charts only
Mr mkt may decide whether prediction correct or wrong
If u earn money in wrong way , those are not sustainable and those money may be from another poor man
If u do hard works, home works and earn money in decent way, those money may be sustainable 
I never do such bloody things
What I did here 
I just posted chart with reasonable Technical justifications and I never jumped here and I didnt put just numbers as telling targets
Then chart was completed within few days and I feel only innocent happy about my hard work outs for two nights
U also may fee same l when u post charts with hopes and achieved targets.
If My charts are wrong , I am honestly welcome at any time to take my foot backward and reverse my decision with yours reasonable correction. 
So I now have doubt if I posted my another charts , possibility of me labbled as Promoter 
If I wanted to promote I would have joined here with another name and do promotions, but I came in decent manner with my self Introduction thread.
Dear friends / brothers,
Please give your recommendation about my login
If u all ask me to resign , I will that .no hard feelings 
Thank you


Calm down mate Very Happy

As long as you come up with analysis and source etc.......... No one will point finger @ you. We really need some one like you to come up with charts here. So please continue Wink
The Invisible
The Invisible
Posts : 2923
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 41

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:So, 60 is unrealistic? Embarassed

මේ ඔයා හදන්නේ තියෙන අල ටික ආයෙ හිටෝල ඊට පස්සෙ දෙගුනෙ කරගෙන බඩ පැලෙනකම් කන්නද? ඊට වඩා පිනක් නේද ඔය තියෙන අල ටික බෙදාගෙන කෑවනම්. අපිත් අල වලට ආසය්. හැබැයි කන්න බෑ ගන්න සල්ලි නැති නිසා...
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am unable to find your charts. ?Where are they.
NEWER wrote:If forum seniros recommend that I am going to promote my stucked shares , I will decently resign and no problem brothers at all
I bought share @ 22-23 and I dont need to promote and I am posting what My predictions whether correct or wrong
when strong collection going on @ 35- 36 , then and there I recommend to buy even at this level in other forum
and I am planning to post new charts on different funda strong counters
But have doubt about current situation and If success,  rather than compliments I may get this type of situation 
I never want to run over any body else and I just posting my charts only
Mr mkt may decide whether prediction correct or wrong
If u earn money in wrong way , those are not sustainable and those money may be from another poor man
If u do hard works, home works and earn money in decent way, those money may be sustainable 
I never do such bloody things
What I did here 
I just posted chart with reasonable Technical justifications and I never jumped here and I didnt put just numbers as telling targets
Then chart was completed within few days and I feel only innocent happy about my hard work outs for two nights
U also may fee same l when u post charts with hopes and achieved targets.
If My charts are wrong , I am honestly welcome at any time to take my foot backward and reverse my decision with yours reasonable correction. 
So I now have doubt if I posted my another charts , possibility of me labbled as Promoter 
If I wanted to promote I would have joined here with another name and do promotions, but I came in decent manner with my self Introduction thread.
Dear friends / brothers,
Please give your recommendation about my login
If u all ask me to resign , I will that .no hard feelings 
Thank you
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Agree with Invi.
Mine was a general Comment and 'Thoppiya hari aya da ganna".
Now CFVF price not supported by Fundamentals and Speculations on the Deal pushing the share.Otherwise It shouldn't have appreciated this much for last two days.It has been steady going before that.
Newer, thanks for the information about you. Just an advice. If this so called Deal goes and Share Price goes the Distance everyone will appreciate you. Otherwise everyone will blame you.

avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:So, 60 is unrealistic? Embarassed


Luckily there was ATRAD to save Kiths ALE at 40. Very Happy
Who will save this time. Hope this is not like BFN when it comes to the Deal.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 8723
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ඌරෝ කැකුණ තලනකොට හබන් කුකුළන්ට මගුල් කිව්වලු. Very Happy
serene wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:So, 60 is unrealistic? Embarassed
Luckily there was ATRAD to save Kiths ALE at 40. Very Happy
Who will save this time. Hope this is not like BFN when it comes to the Deal.

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:ඌරෝ කැකුණ තලනකොට හබන් කුකුළන්ට මගුල් කිව්වලු.  Very Happy
serene wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:So, 60 is unrealistic? Embarassed
Luckily there was ATRAD to save Kiths ALE at 40. Very Happy
Who will save this time. Hope this is not like BFN when it comes to the Deal.
flower flower
avatar
NEWER
Posts : 29
Join date : 2019-07-19

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:09 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Think whether this is good for this kind of standard forum
Even before I post even one word about CFVF or chart , share got red flag , labelled me as Promoter and every thing finished rather than
1. Making red flag then and there in relevant forum
2. close observation by forum members for just few days what I am going to do here
Think if post directly so called chart here first , nothing to do and every thing finished even before enything
That is my kind advice to relevant authorities. ...
No more comments in this thread
avatar
karuna2
Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-01-20

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:40 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
යාළුවෝ ට්ක සින්නට පටිට බැකප් හොඳේ කියලවත්ද මන්ද
ඒත් උඹ මටනම් ෆොපිට් අරන් දූන්නා වගේම අරන් දවස් 3 පටිට ෆ්‍රොපිටි ඒක නමි සුපිරියක් ආ 
මාකට් ඇවිල්ල මාස3 , පට්ටයි ආ
ඒකට තෑන්කූ මචන්
උඹේ කැමැත්තක් කරහං , ඒත් උඹේ චාර්ට් දාපං බං පිස්සු කෙලින්න එපා
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Sooner this will become same as the oldest one in the cyber space.Evil or Very Mad
SLS was not only correct in opinion on the market direction but also the other developments related to bull phase.
The Invisible
The Invisible
Posts : 2923
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 41

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
serene wrote:Sooner this will become same as the oldest one in the cyber space.Evil or Very Mad
SLS was not only correct in opinion on the market direction but also the other developments related to bull phase.

Hmmm.... You are referring to TIS Vs ***F???
ruwan326
ruwan326
Posts : 1629
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:37 pm
NEWER wrote:Think whether this is good for this kind of standard forum
Even before I post even one word about CFVF or chart , share got red flag , labelled me as Promoter and every thing finished rather than
1. Making red flag then and there in relevant forum
2. close observation by forum members for just few days what I am going to do here
Think if post directly so called chart here first , nothing to do and every thing finished even before enything
That is my kind advice to relevant authorities. ...
No more comments in this thread


NEWER,

How about CSEC? Can you come up with a fresh chart?
As long as you know you are not doing a bad thing keep up the good work. Wink

I always said my self to collect CFVF/CSEC by May/June every year but never had a chance........ I am not holding and not plan to jump to the express CFVF Train Very Happy
CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 1392
Join date : 2015-11-01

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:51 pm
No babies here I assume.. path Hariesha Newer...Great work guys..keep it up
The Invisible
The Invisible
Posts : 2923
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 41

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:33 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
The Invisible wrote:Hi All,

Keep an eye on this stock as well. There can be a situation similar to CSEC in the time to come.

Lets work out what could be the true value is a strategic stake is going to change hands.

A post I wrote last year just after the CSEC buy back by the parent company. Now the speculation is for similar thing but the difference is it will br an outside party from the group. How about investors bought some stocks at low prices and and forget till now???
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:38 am
The Invisible wrote:
The Invisible wrote:Hi All,

Keep an eye on this stock as well. There can be a situation similar to CSEC in the time to come.

Lets work out what could be the true value is a strategic stake is going to change hands.

A post I wrote last year just after the CSEC buy back by the parent company. Now the speculation is for similar thing but the difference is it will br an outside party from the group. How about investors bought some stocks at low prices and and forget till now???

Great mate.Super prediction. Basketball
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:43 am
karuna2 wrote:thank u pathfinder
Need your support to our forum and continue

This is same Karuna2 on Same CFVF topic on June 20th.
avatar
karuna2
Posts : 12
Join date : 2019-01-20

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
serene wrote:Thanks Newer.
Wish that the Share Price follow the chart.
එතකොට මේක
දැන් පටිට වෙනස් නෙ ඔයා එහෙම නැත්නම් වෙන සෙරීන්ද
කියන කියන විදියට කොමෙන්ටු දාන්න එපා බං
ck බ්‍රෝ කිවිව වගේ පොඩි එවුන්‍ නැහැ බං
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:35 pm
karuna2 wrote:
serene wrote:Thanks Newer.
Wish that the Share Price follow the chart.
එතකොට මේක
දැන් පටිට වෙනස් නෙ ඔයා එහෙම නැත්නම් වෙන සෙරීන්ද
කියන කියන විදියට කොමෙන්ටු දාන්න එපා බං
ck බ්‍රෝ කිවිව වගේ පොඩි එවුන්‍ නැහැ බං

What's wrong here.
I still holding CFVF and I'm very happy If it goes to 100 even.But I don't want to promote and we were talking about this earlier when the rates were reversed.

True. There are no babies here.So all must take note of that.And most of here can Judge the behavior of others.

But there is one person who came to the market Three months ago.He is a baby to the market if he tells the truth.But i doubt.

After all Ruwan has the better Judgement than me.







avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:51 pm
karuna2 wrote:
කියන කියන විදියට කොමෙන්ටු දාන්න එපා බං
I didn't get this.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1449
Join date : 2014-02-23

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dear friends,This is the third time I entered CFVF before it's mega rallies.I'm following this share very closely since 2010.A share can be predicted very easily.Correlation with interest rates is explained in the first page in this thread.(Done in 2014)Please read from 1st page.

I have some CFVF and CSEC,More it move I'm happy.But as SLS always mentions we should earn ethically.No promotions needed.

Analysis of shares have 3 components.Fundamental,Technical and Sentiment. 

Falling interest rates has changed fundamentals of the CFVF.That's the first reason for me to kept an eye on this share.
As I always say and stated in my signature "TIMING IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME".
I patiently waited till right moment to enter.Once charts show it's ready, I entered and mentioned it here for others to get benefit.

From 20s to 38-40 (The resistance I mentioned earlier),CFVF moved according to technicals.At that range rumor goes on about possible sale of the company.Adding fuel to blaze company made an official announcement also.

Movement above 40 is neither Fundamental nor Technical.It's driven by Sentiment under speculation.
Trying to find the ceiling by Fundamental or Technical analysis is useless when speculation is at play.
Upper level of the run will be decided by the price of the deal (if there is any).

What If,
1.)There is no deal-either buyer or seller doesn't agree the price
2.)If the said deal delayed 
3.)If the deal happen and buyer bought below 30% -No mandatory offer as happened in COCR 

For traders -Those who have entered early can watch the play leisurely
New entrants be extra vigilant on the above scenarios I mentioned,otherwise you'll be a sucker at the end.

Happy trading !
ruwan326
ruwan326
Posts : 1629
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

CFVF - First Capital - Page 7 Empty Re: CFVF - First Capital

on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
pathfinder wrote:Dear friends,This is the third time I entered CFVF before it's mega rallies.I'm following this share very closely since 2010.A share can be predicted very easily.Correlation with interest rates is explained in the first page in this thread.(Done in 2014)Please read from 1st page.

I have some CFVF and CSEC,More it move I'm happy.But as SLS always mentions we should earn ethically.No promotions needed.

Analysis of shares have 3 components.Fundamental,Technical and Sentiment. 

Falling interest rates has changed fundamentals of the CFVF.That's the first reason for me to kept an eye on this share.
As I always say and stated in my signature "TIMING IS THE NAME FOR THE GAME".
I patiently waited till right moment to enter.Once charts show it's ready, I entered and mentioned it here for others to get benefit.

From 20s to 38-40 (The resistance I mentioned earlier),CFVF moved according to technicals.At that range rumor goes on about possible sale of the company.Adding fuel to blaze company made an official announcement also.

Movement above 40 is neither Fundamental nor Technical.It's driven by Sentiment under speculation.
Trying to find the ceiling by Fundamental or Technical analysis is useless when speculation is at play.
Upper level of the run will be decided by the price of the deal (if there is any).

What If,
1.)There is no deal-either buyer or seller doesn't agree the price
2.)If the said deal delayed 
3.)If the deal happen and buyer bought below 30% -No mandatory offer as happened in COCR 

For traders -Those who have entered early can watch the play leisurely
New entrants be extra vigilant on the above scenarios I mentioned,otherwise you'll be a sucker at the end.

Happy trading !

දුවන මුවන් දැක නොදමන් නෙළූ පලා කිවුවලු... We might be totally wrong...... still Very Happy

"3.)If the deal happen and buyer bought below 30% -No mandatory offer as happened in COCR ".............. all my concern on this matter  Rolling Eyes

Well, I am not holding CFVF... always wanted to enter by May/June but never had a chance  Wink
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum