The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

East West properties

+14
Beginner1
The Invisible
dhanurrox
slstock
sashimaal
The Alchemist
smallville
Leon
Ethical Trader
First Guy
CK
yellow knife
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
pathfinder
18 posters
Go down
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

East West properties Empty East West properties

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I did a small analysis of East-West properties.

The Companys’ core business is in real estate development and generating rental income from a commercial warehousing complex in Peliyagoda.
This is the group structure,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The most current development project under the subsidiary, Weligama Hotel Properties Ltd is the
construction of Sri Lanka’s first Marroitt Resort & Spa Hotel located in Weligama.
The development consists of 198 rooms with a gross built up area of 350,000 sqft. The Project is due to be completed mid 2017.

December quarter report shows revenue drop YoY
Finance cost has sky rocketed with increased borrowings resulted in big negative EPS for the quarter.
Rising interest rate is negative for the company in coming quarters.

Executive chairman of the company has purchased 22Mn shares on Aug 2016
Also another Director has purchased 70000 on Jan 2017

Fundamentally EAST has not performed well for a good price appreciation.

As stated above completion of Marroitt hotel project during 2017 can give a boost to share price on speculation ground.

Technically I found 11-12 as good support level.

A worth share for a trader to keep an eye.
Good luck.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

East West properties Empty Re: East West properties

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks Path.

(I was wondering whether people do real research when investing in tourist hotels. Hoping that big spenders would eventually come and ignoring the budget tourists. For a fact room rates are extremely high in here, compared to the regional rates making us not a favoured destination for those who are on limited budget).

Last edited by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:28 am
East West gave me the biggest capital gain when I was a trader.

This is how I looked at East recently..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a share only for traders and the only reason that can boost the share price is sheer manipulation.

If Hotel at Weligama opening will ensure sudden boost in revenue and specially PAT we should have experienced that with BBH as well as with RIU Ahun...

Yet when East was subject to heavy manipulation those days speculators used to say so many positives..

1. It has revalued assets and new NAPS is .... which was very much higher than the market price.

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously.

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously. The valuation had been done last week. - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Talked about proposed first Marriot chain hotel plan

3. There were nice news paper articles highlighting the company.

So its a company that one should be careful.. When a non-performing company is recommended to buy, either the buyer has to hold and forget or else join the bandwagon to promote the share, writing in every share related forum and asking others to buy.

There was a time people bought shares because some one else bought bearing the name  like Nimal, Kamal, Sunil or John.. Now the market is different...

pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am
yellow knife wrote:East West gave me the biggest capital gain when I was a trader.

This is how I looked at East recently..

This is a share only for traders and the only reason that can boost the share price is sheer manipulation.

If Hotel at Weligama opening will ensure sudden boost in revenue and specially PAT we should have experienced that with BBH as well as with RIU Ahun...

Yet when East was subject to heavy manipulation those days speculators used to say so many positives..

1. It has revalued assets and new NAPS is .... which was very much higher than the market price.

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously.

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously. The valuation had been done last week. - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Talked about proposed first Marriot chain hotel plan

3. There were nice news paper articles highlighting the company.

So its a company that one should be careful.. When a non-performing company is recommended to buy, either the buyer has to hold and forget or else join the bandwagon to promote the share, writing in every share related forum and asking others to buy.

There was a time people bought shares because some one else bought bearing the name  like Nimal, Kamal, Sunil or John.. Now the market is different...

YK I'm not clear about latter part of your reply.So I put a direct question on you.
Do you think what I wrote on this thread is promotional ?

If so please highlight that phrase.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@PATH

Promoters use following words

Buy Now, this share will give you x% return, Sure fire , Dont ask questions

so you are not a hard seller saying to " Buy Now "

You said the +s and -s

However the fact which i mentioned, those who bought is also a fact mentioned by promoters....

What was your intention is something you only knows.. but the writing never said its a promotional material...

Now if we look at Hariesha in Insurance , its based on fundamentals...Your article was not based on fundamentals and as you correctly said its applicable only to traders..
CK
CK

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 am
I think paths post is an educational one. Thanks for sharing path.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:03 pm
Thanks YK for clarification.
Thank you CK for appreciation.

I did a detailed analysis of EAST before write it here.I wrote only the summery without writing about their concrete projects and media segment.

Didn't put charts for EPS and other ratios as it's time consuming and my intention was to write a summery.

First Guy
First Guy

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 am
EAST is a rare property company trading above book value. Borrowings are twice as much as equity. At present it is making losses even at operating level while finance cost is much higher.

As path mentioned in the first post, a lot hinges on the hotel which was scheduled for completion in mid 2017. It is possible that this is already factored in the price also. With the amount of debt used for this project, we can compare this with CITW which is still struggling to break even. For me, it is a wait and see, to see if this hotel will bring anticipated results for EAST.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 pm
Message reputation : 17% (6 votes)
?Aren't there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Yes FG as I mentioned in the first post EAST do not deserve a run on fundamental back ground.
But I saw positive technical chart about to make a move,then I do a study and summerized what I gathered.

Ethical Trader wrote:?Aren't  there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?  

Yes there are many good shares ETHICAL Trader,Why don't you write about at least a one in this investor forum.

All people who wrote in this thread wrote by their own and wrote what they think about this share.

You haven't wrote a single word pertaining to a share discussion.If you are genuinely ETHICAL you should have highlight some negatives or positives about EAST.

If someone read what you have written so far in this forum would identify your "praising favorite writers" theory.This gang behavior is the one destroy this forum.

When I first warn about aluminium related share when world aluminium prices moving up Your ETHICAL tongue was stucked to utter a word.

Read this as well,

I just mentioned these two threads to show the ETHICAL behavior of ETHICAL trader.Nothing offence to you SLS.

Last edited by pathfinder on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
CK
CK

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm
Its good to talk about unpopular or non talking shares. It help us to widen our knowledge as well find hidden gems.
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 pm
Path, my friend
We invest/ trade to make a retun out of it. Some do put their cash just to show their class. They don't touch low quality counters.
But one thing, pls don't get disappointed . At least few ppl will understand & get a benefit from your posts.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:02 pm
Ah... Dude u shud understand how to address the shares to frogs in the well and others.. Shud highlight in capital that this is a "TRADING STOCK" and not meant for investments. Otherwise there are few ppl who dont understand a single word. Whatever u put, they will get lost in "Fund-a-mantal" dilemma and throw questions at you until u fed up..
This is an occupational hazard Very Happy

Ppl this is just a 10-20% ST pick.. EAST has reached a really bad level and there's room to appreciate. That's all.. If you buy at 11, see after 12.30 and say bye.. simple.. There's risk involved if it goes to 10 as well. So be careful..
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm
My dear friend, you have not answered my simple questions. Instead, you decided to find fault with my gratuitous comments on SLS and not commenting on some aluminum stocks. ?What is the issue with you. I am confused.
pathfinder wrote:Yes FG as I mentioned in the first post EAST do not deserve a run on fundamental back ground.
But I saw positive technical chart about to make a move,then I do a study and summerized what I gathered.

Ethical Trader wrote:?Aren't  there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?  

Yes there are many good shares ETHICAL Trader,Why don't you write about at least a one in this investor forum.

All people who wrote in this thread wrote by their own and wrote what they think about this share.

You haven't wrote a single word pertaining to a share discussion.If you are genuinely ETHICAL you should have highlight some negatives or positives about EAST.

If someone read what you have written so far in this forum would identify your "praising favorite writers" theory.This gang behavior is the one destroy this forum.

When I first warn about aluminium related share when world aluminium prices moving up Your ETHICAL tongue was stucked to utter a word.

Read this as well,

I just mentioned these two threads to show the ETHICAL behavior of ETHICAL trader.Nothing offence to you SLS.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm
Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread under TRADING by the Admin. Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.
smallville wrote:Ah... Dude u shud understand how to address the shares to frogs in the well and others.. Shud highlight in capital that this is a "TRADING STOCK" and not meant for investments. Otherwise there are few ppl who dont understand a single word. Whatever u put, they will get lost in "Fund-a-mantal" dilemma and throw questions at you until u fed up..
This is an occupational hazard Very Happy

Ppl this is just a 10-20% ST pick.. EAST has reached a really bad level and there's room to appreciate. That's all.. If you buy at 11, see after 12.30 and say bye.. simple.. There's risk involved if it goes to 10 as well. So be careful..
The Alchemist
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Just to put my two cents worth ......
everybody should be free to post whatever they like. it may be speculative, trading, fundamental, technical ....
if someone is overtly promoting, someone will question the logic, and let that continue in the thread so that  it can educate the readers, who can judge for themselves.
sometimes in these stressful & dull market times, we must keep learning about new things, techniques, stocks.

even novice beginners in stock investing should not blindly buy/sell just because because it is mentioned here. buyer beware.  

in our great desire to protect innocents, beginners, novices, we curtail our freedoms and learning experiences.

we will all be mislead sometime in our lifetime. it is inevitable :-)  
if someone willingly misleads, perhaps there karma will be bad. what goes around comes around.

BTW - my 500TH POST. (after long time Very Happy )
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:52 pm
Is East preparing for a right issue ?
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm
Alchemist....good job.. expect more

my 500TH POST. (after long time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 pm
Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread  under TRADING by the Admin.  Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.  

Dear ETHICAL trader I'm sure you have not read my original post well,Read it again.I have not edited it.In that thread I have clearly mentioned +s and -s of the stock and possibility of a trading opportunity.Please read till the end.

A question for you ET,Would you ask same question you asked me in the same tone if someone else talk about EAST in this forum.

IF SO,
Where is the question in this thread, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Am I missing something?

I highlighted two incidents in this thread.

1.)When I talked about Aluminium shares you didn't post anything.But when someone else talked about same issue you appreciate it.
2.)When I talked about EAST you raised a question and but didn't question YK's post.

Don't you think ETHICAL trader's behavior is dual standered?

The Alchemist wrote:Just to put my two cents worth ......
everybody should be free to post whatever they like. it may be speculative, trading, fundamental, technical ....
if someone is overtly promoting, someone will question the logic, and let that continue in the thread so that  it can educate the readers, who can judge for themselves.
sometimes in these stressful & dull market times, we must keep learning about new things, techniques, stocks.

even novice beginners in stock investing should not blindly buy/sell just because because it is mentioned here. buyer beware.  

in our great desire to protect innocents, beginners, novices, we curtail our freedoms and learning experiences.

if someone willingly misleads, perhaps there karma will be bad. what goes around comes around.

Congratulations Alchem.

You have said what I was trying to say in a nice manner.Thank you very much.

It's Admin's duty to delete a post or ban a member If someone doing promotions.Others should support admins without tying to take "police powers" in to their hands.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 pm
Congratulations Al. Continue the good work.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 pm

I read your post from beginning to the end. You, while presenting facts gave a conclusion that there will be trading opportunities and gave supporting level price also. Your conclusions are not supported by the facts in your own presentation. This worried me leading to ask two simple questions from you.

Don't get offended & avoid answering them, just try to justify your post with some plausible answers because majority of the members want such explanations. I am no police man here. I am just expressing my views.

Good that you pointed out two instances where you find fault with me; in Yk's post on East West that I have not questioned him & thanked SLS on his thread on Aluminum shares.

There was nothing for me to question YK on his East West post because he presented facts with the qualification that the share is highly manipulated. I questioned you because, you, while presenting facts, tried to imply that it might give opportunities for trading without any supporting/convincing facts. All the facts you presented do not support your contentions. Got my point.

Similarly, SLS presented facts on aluminum shares for any one to make use of it. Hence, I thanked him for that service. Well, I have not thanked you this time for your aluminum post though I have done so in the past in many occasions when ever I felt so.

The reason, why I questioned your East West post is explicitly explained in my reply to Small which you have quoted here.
pathfinder wrote:
Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread  under TRADING by the Admin.  Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.  

Dear ETHICAL trader I'm sure you have not read my original post well,Read it again.I have not edited it.In that thread I have clearly mentioned +s and -s of the stock and possibility of a trading opportunity.Please read till the end.

A question for you ET,Would you ask same question you asked me in the same tone if someone else talk about EAST in this forum.

IF SO,
Where is the question in this thread, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Am I missing something?

I highlighted two incidents in this thread.

1.)When I talked about Aluminium shares you didn't post anything.But when someone else talked about same issue you appreciate it.
2.)When I talked about EAST you raised a question and but didn't question YK's post.

Don't you think ETHICAL trader's behavior is dual standered?

The Alchemist wrote:Just to put my two cents worth ......

Congratulations Alchem.

You have said what I was trying to say in a nice manner.Thank you very much.

It's Admin's duty to delete a post or ban a member If someone doing promotions.Others should support admins without tying to take "police powers" in to their hands.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 pm
No ET I have said the facts very well in Aluminium thread,You might have not read it well.Please read again.

What I said on EAST was it do not deserve a run on current fundamentals but can have a price movements based on speculations,Which actually happened,So what's the issue here?

You have not asked any question from me on EAST in this thread,Instead you asked other experts not to waste time on this topic.

What actually happen is you question people you don't like but praise what ever said by your favorite writers.

I think I have highlighted facts clearly for a independent person to understand what actually happened.

PS:ET you are a one senior citizen I do respect for long time,but your recent behavior is very different to the person I have known.
Please appreciate good things done by anyone and stand against any wrong thing done by anyone even if it's your loved one.

Last edited by pathfinder on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 pm
Hello ET,

U dont have to worry a single bit.. If you dont like the post, just forget it than trying to pin point silly (to me) questions hereafter. Cuz these things lead to discourage the traders who base their opinion thru a chart.

I think you're clearly missing the point that path is a trader, and he had clearly said the following;

pathfinder wrote:

Fundamentally EAST has not performed well for a good price appreciation.

Technically I found 11-12 as good support level.

A worth share for a trader to keep an eye.
Good luck.

Firstly, in here, if you're not getting the word "share for a TRADER" then I must ask you to consult a good oculist and buy a pair of spectacles.
Secondly, if you have seen it, yet omitted this part, that shows your other inferior motives which u also showed in "LITE" thread of HawkEye.

Lastly, a trader will not pin point fundamental backing when giving a stock pick. When path has mentioned a little bit of that which is not necessary since this is not an educational post, asking such clearly shows you're working on an agenda. Cuz a person like you cant be that foolish not to know this after so many years being under experts.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm
Again ET, before you ask me what kind of post is this and drag the thread somewhere else, I will clarify this is a thread to highlight "a potential trading pick".

If you like, buy, and if you dont like..simple.. Dont buy ko... Very Happy
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm
ET - We should be able to understand the difference between SLEF and IS . In the same manner the difference between a NZ boy or a Mubin Mustafa with a Path or Small .

Beginners are not idiots nor children and they know how to identify a manipulator from a person who makes an effort to help others.

I totally agree to Alchemists comments about having the freedom to write.

We would like you to contribute with your vast experience in the CSE ; let's leave the Horu allana work to the Admin (FG).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum