The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

+26
StopLoss
chutiputha
WasteofTime
pushpakumara
AjithR
dhanurrox
The Alchemist
KDDND
Ethical Trader
Leon
Winner
Ukboy
rainmaker
Monster
yaka
SHARK a.k.a TAH
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
seek
serene
First Guy
chinwi
Nuinth
Sriranga
Backstage
Jana1
cseinvestor
30 posters
Go down
avatar
Nuinth
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 555
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : Universe

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 am
Thx for the update.

World biggest operation for the missing plane. If they found some wreckage it will reveal new story.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 pm
Mystery wheel netted
Thursday, 29 May 2014 14:19

A rim of a wheel has been discovered by several fishermen those sailed from Moragalle in Aluthgama this morning, the Police said.

Police said the rim got entangled in fishing net and was suspected to be from an aircraft. The rim had been handed over to the Aluthgama Police for further investigations. (CP)
avatar
dhanurrox
Posts : 791
Join date : 2014-03-27

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 2:51 pm
Backstage wrote: Mystery wheel netted
Thursday, 29 May 2014 14:19

A rim of a wheel has been discovered by several fishermen those sailed from Moragalle in Aluthgama this morning, the Police said.

Police said the rim got entangled in fishing net and was suspected to be from an aircraft. The rim had been handed over to the Aluthgama Police for further investigations. (CP)
May be from Upali Wijewardene's one.
avatar
Jana1
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 630
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 3:10 pm
dhanurrox wrote:
Backstage wrote: Mystery wheel netted
Thursday, 29 May 2014 14:19

A rim of a wheel has been discovered by several fishermen those sailed from Moragalle in Aluthgama this morning, the Police said.

Police said the rim got entangled in fishing net and was suspected to be from an aircraft. The rim had been handed over to the Aluthgama Police for further investigations. (CP)
May be from Upali Wijewardene's one.

U r on the spot mate.. If that is heavily rusted then, yes of course, almost 30 years..Upali's jet one wheel was already found during 1984 near Malaysia...Smile
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 3:13 pm
Jana1 wrote:
dhanurrox wrote:
Backstage wrote: Mystery wheel netted
Thursday, 29 May 2014 14:19

A rim of a wheel has been discovered by several fishermen those sailed from Moragalle in Aluthgama this morning, the Police said.

Police said the rim got entangled in fishing net and was suspected to be from an aircraft. The rim had been handed over to the Aluthgama Police for further investigations. (CP)
May be from Upali Wijewardene's one.

U r on the spot mate.. If that is heavily rusted then, yes of course, almost 30 years..Upali's jet one wheel was already found during 1984 near Malaysia...Smile


Upali's would have been on east coast.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm
Aircraft debris recovered from seas off Aluthgama

May 29, 2014 02:38 pm
Debris believed to be of an aircraft has been found by fishermen off the seas of Aluthgama, Police spokesman told Ada Derana. The fishermen have recovered what is believed to be parts of the landing gear of an aircraft today afternoon and handed the debris off to the Moragolla tourist police.

Further investigations are underway to ascertain the origins of the debris.
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 4:33 pm
Jsut came to the Surface when all the memories were fading away.
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 5:24 pm
News Today:

* US navy official: underwater pings not from MH370 black Box.

* Australia rules out main search zone -
Government announces plane is not in part of Indian Ocean !

The missing Malaysia Airlines plane is not in the Indian Ocean search zone where underwater “pings” were detected, the Australian search authorities have announced..
SHARK a.k.a TAH
SHARK a.k.a TAH
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 338
Join date : 2014-03-01
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 6:54 pm
Today in srilankan waters they have found some parts of a plane
avatar
dhanurrox
Posts : 791
Join date : 2014-03-27

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu May 29, 2014 6:56 pm
TAH wrote:Today in srilankan waters they have found some parts of a plane
flight 370 managed to bring back TAH. Stay here man.
Sriranga
Sriranga
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 3226
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Colombo
http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty MH370 May Have Crashed Close to India

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:53 am
Australian researchers today said they have detect a low-frequency underwater noise off India’s southern tip at about the time MH370 mysteriously disappeared, as a British woman sailing from Kochi to Phuket in March claimed that she may have seen the plane on fire. (Read: Australia Probes Possible MH370 Witness Account)

The researchers detected the mysterious noise, possibly that of an ocean impact, recorded by two undersea receivers in the Indian Ocean about the time the Malaysia Airlines plane ceased satellite transmissions and vanished on March 8 with 239 people on board. (Read: Underwater Sound Examined for Links to Missing Jet)

The researchers released an audio recording today of the underwater sound that they say could possibly be related to the final moments of the missing Boeing 777. (Read: Recorded Noise Might Offer Clues to Missing Plane)

“It’s not even really a thump sort of a sound ? it’s more of a dull oomph,” Alec Duncan, a senior marine science research fellow at Curtin University near Perth, who has led the research, told The New York Times.

The general vicinity from which the noise come is a large area of the central Indian Ocean off the southern tip of India and about 3,000 miles northwest of Australia.

But that is not reliable with calculations of an arc of possible locations in the southeastern Indian Ocean where the plane might have run out of fuel.

Those calculations were from Inmarsat, the global satellite communications company. Scientists have struggled to figure out the origin of the noise. (Read: Maths Formulas Could Find Missing MH370: Report)

“If you ask me what’s the probability this is related to the flight, without the satellite data it’s 25 or 30 per cent, but that’s certainly worth taking a very close look at,” Duncan said.

Adding to the uncertainty surrounding the plane’s possible final location, a British woman sailing with her husband across the Indian Ocean from Kerala’s port city of Kochi to Phuket in Thailand has claimed she may have seen the plane on fire.

Katherine Tee, 41, reported on Sunday to the Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC) that is leading the MH370 search that she was on night-watch on the couple’s 40-feet boat when flight MH370 vanished.

The couple have since re-checked their sailing logs and believe they were near one of the projected flight paths for the aircraft, now missing for nearly three months.

Tee, who was at sea for 13 months, said she did not report the sighting at the time because of marital issues and because she feared being mistaken.

“I saw something that looked like a plane on fire. Then I thought I must be mad. It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before so I wondered what they were…,” she told the Phuket Gazette.

Media reports said Australian authorities were looking at Tee’s claim.

ndtv
http://www.adaderana.lk/
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 am
"Tee, who was at sea for 13 months, said she did not report the sighting at the time because of marital issues and because she feared being mistaken".

He he... imagine having marital issues out in the middle of the Indian Ocean.  Very Happy 
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:10 pm
If the information is true this would become a very famous marital issue. Cool 
avatar
Jana1
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 630
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 am
I think Now MH17, Same amount of people but the crash site is found. Seems they are almost in the closing down stage..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/world/europe/malaysia-airlines-plane-leaves-trail-of-debris.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=HpSum&module=b-lede-package-region®ion=lede-package&WT.nav=lede-package&_r=0
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm
When MH 370 disappeared, the exports said if a plane flying  at a high altitude with compressed inside, was bombed or subjected to a missile attack, it and the people on board will  be disintegrated into tiny particles .

Withing few months, MH 17 flying at flight level 330 , was blown up by a rebel missile attack, as per the pro Western media .

Now we can see unburned and well intact dead bodies, passports, other documents and many non disintegrated objects on ground. ???


The latest news confirmed its path was changed or diverted -towards the conflict zone- from the common  route it followed during the last 10 times .
What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 MH%2017%20flight%20paths_0
The route was closed below 32,000 ft fearing missile attacks and they choose 33,000 to fly.

The question is who sent the Plane over the dangerous war zone ? Air Traffic Controllers or Pilots ??
Sri Lankan airlines and many others disclosed they do not take that route.
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 pm
chinwi wrote:When MH 370 disappeared, the exports said if a plane flying  at a high altitude with compressed inside, was bombed or subjected to a missile attack, it and the people on board will  be disintegrated into tiny particles .

Withing few months, MH 17 flying at flight level 330 , was blown up by a rebel missile attack, as per the pro Western media .

Now we can see unburned and well intact dead bodies, passports, other documents and many non disintegrated objects on ground. ???


The latest news confirmed its path was changed or diverted -towards the conflict zone- from the common  route it followed during the last 10 times .
What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 MH%2017%20flight%20paths_0
The route was closed below 32,000 ft fearing missile attacks and they choose 33,000 to fly.

The question is who sent the  Plane over the dangerous war zone ?   Air Traffic Controllers or Pilots ??
Sri Lankan airlines and many others disclosed they do not take that route.

Pathetically the innocent people always ends up in the wrong side. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:51 pm
Another 777 almost lost !

A miracle saved them from a mid air collision in a busy route.

This time, pilots of Jet Airways B 777 fell asleep and their  plunged 5,000 feet from 34,000 to 29,000 without clearance from ATC in a busy air route over Turkey airspace.

They say  the pilot of the Boeing 777 aircraft was taking 'controlled rest', which means a nap as per rules.

The co-pilot, who was supposed to hold fort in the cockpit, claims she was busy on her tablet and did not notice that the aircraft had lost altitude.

Other aircraft were flying at the altitude that the  aircraft had descended to.

The co-pilot awakened the pilot when the Ankara ATC -air traffic controller- asked them to immediately ascend to 32,000ft.

The plane was on auto pilot and reason far the sudden descend is not reviled yet.
 
link here
avatar
Jana1
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 630
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 pm
chinwi wrote:Another 777 almost lost !

A miracle saved them from a mid air collision in a busy route.

This time, pilots of Jet Airways B 777 fell asleep and their  plunged 5,000 feet from 34,000 to 29,000 without clearance from ATC in a busy air route over Turkey airspace.

They say  the pilot of the Boeing 777 aircraft was taking 'controlled rest', which means a nap as per rules.

The co-pilot, who was supposed to hold fort in the cockpit, claims she was busy on her tablet and did not notice that the aircraft had lost altitude.

Other aircraft were flying at the altitude that the  aircraft had descended to.

The co-pilot awakened the pilot when the Ankara ATC -air traffic controller- asked them to immediately ascend to 32,000ft.

The plane was on auto pilot and reason far the sudden descend is not reviled yet.
 
link here

I heard that is jet start and fired pilot and co pilot. I thought that is pilots mistake- not associate with Boeing-777
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 pm
Jana1 wrote:

I heard that is jet start and fired pilot and co pilot. I thought that is pilots mistake- not associate with Boeing-777

jana1, I felt there is something to be alarmed .
It is not normal for an air plane on auto pilot going downwards  5000 ft  in gradual gradient. If  plane goes down   due to an air pocket co-pilot should feel it.  Somehow, we  based on newspaper info.

When I first read it, my mind showed me it going down further without stopping at 29,000 !  affraid = MH 370 ! B 777.
Sriranga
Sriranga
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 3226
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Colombo
http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:16 am
http://www.inquisitr.com/1424090/flight-370-conspiracy-theories-what-might-have-happened-to-malaysia-airlines-plane/
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:16 pm
Optimism Is Renewed in Search for Jetliner

August 29, 2014 4:08 pm

Officials expressed new optimism on Thursday that data from an attempt to contact the Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared in the Indian Ocean could lead to the plane's discovery.

"All of the countries involved remain cautiously optimistic that we will find the missing aircraft," Australia's deputy prime minister, Warren Truss, said at a news conference in Canberra, the Australian capital, with Malaysia's transport minister, Liow Tiong Lai, and China's vice minister for transport, He Jianzhong.

Truss said teams continued to refine the search area, noting that data from a failed attempt to contact the plane, Flight 370, with a satellite phone had provided some new information. (New York Times)



avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Qatar Airways Boeing 777 performed an emergency landing at Katunayaka on 01-Sep-2014.

A Qatar Airways Boeing 777-300,   flight QR-900 from Doha (Qatar) to Perth, (Australia), was flying at FL310 about 190nm westsouthwest of Colombo  when the crew decided to divert to Colombo due to a suspected fuel leak from the left hand engine.

The aircraft landed safely on Colombo's runway 22 about 30 minutes later.
A replacement aircraft was flown to Colombo and the flight reached Perth with a delay of just over 10 hours.

Dailymirror
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:17 am
chinwi wrote:Qatar Airways Boeing 777 performed an emergency landing at Katunayaka on 01-Sep-2014.

A Qatar Airways Boeing 777-300,   flight QR-900 from Doha (Qatar) to Perth,  (Australia), was flying at FL310 about 190nm westsouthwest of Colombo  when the crew decided to divert to Colombo due to a suspected fuel leak from the left hand engine.

The aircraft landed safely on Colombo's runway 22 about 30 minutes later.
A replacement aircraft was flown to Colombo and the flight reached Perth with a delay of just over 10 hours.

Dailymirror

Lucky the avoid another tragedy.
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 pm
Problems for MH continuing ...

September 14 , 2014
MH198 to India: Pilot forced to turn back

A Malaysia Airlines flight   MH198, Boeing 737-800 from Kuala Lumpur to Hyderabad in India departed late Saturday was forced to turn around due to an auto-pilot defect, landing safely early Sunday.

It landed back in Malaysia's capital almost four hours later after circling to burn fuel in the air.

"The defect did not have any impact on the safety of the aircraft or passengers. However, as a precautionary measure, the operating captain decided to turn back," the national flag carrier said in a statement.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/malaysia-airlines-emergency-landing-hyderabad-mh-198-flight/1/382772.html


----

Meanwhile, a passenger finds Worm in sandwich on Air India flight

Air India said Tuesday an investigation was underway after a passenger found worms in his sandwich mid-flight.
The passenger made the discovery during a flight from New York to New Delhi on September 28 on India's struggling flagship carrier.

In May, a flight to Bangalore was diverted to another city after the pilot returned from a toilet break and found the door to the cockpit jammed shut !.

In March, the International Civil Aviation Organization, the UN aviation watchdog, expressed grave concerns about India's air safety, placing it among the 13 worst-performing nations.
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

What happened to Malaysian flight 370?  - Page 6 Empty Re: What happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:32 pm
'I know what happened to MH370':
The head of the Indonesian Police Force claimed he knows 'what had actually happened with MH370'

A new mystery surrounding the disappearance of MH370 emerged today after a police chief claimed he knew what had happened to the Malaysian Airlines jet.
The head of the Indonesian Police Force, General Sutarman - who uses only one name - reportedly told a meeting of airline officials and senior police that 'I actually know what had actually happened with MH370,' giving rise to suggestions officials were aware of what caused the Boeing 777-200 aircraft to disappear but have chosen not to reveal the information.


Source
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum