- pathfinderTop contributor
- Posts : 1450
Join date : 2014-02-23
- Posts : 779
Join date : 2014-03-27
- sereneTop contributor
- Posts : 4849
Join date : 2014-02-26
- Posts : 745
Join date : 2015-02-03
Location : Colombo
1) For one thing it's over 90% owned by The parent company and those who want to buy now will be a good oppurtunity. The low price is short lived and by July it will be back where it belongs.
2) Then there is a very clear straight line of sales growth in local and export sales.
3) its path is chartered and its on international waters.
4) there is no need to panic as nothing will happen to the value of this share in the medium term.
5) if you want to dream, dream that it will increase its shares offered to the public in compliance to SEC rules.
6) the worst dilemma that could happen is for them to delist. Local share holders will suffer. This is a possibility as they do not have any need for funding or get any benefit by being there.
7) if you have no time to check the CSE and trade then buy This share. Can't go that wrong.