Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker
- Top contributor
- Posts : 1413
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 38
- Posts : 618
Join date : 2014-03-27
- Top contributor
- Posts : 4737
Join date : 2014-02-26
1) For one thing it's over 90% owned by The parent company and those who want to buy now will be a good oppurtunity. The low price is short lived and by July it will be back where it belongs.
2) Then there is a very clear straight line of sales growth in local and export sales.
3) its path is chartered and its on international waters.
4) there is no need to panic as nothing will happen to the value of this share in the medium term.
5) if you want to dream, dream that it will increase its shares offered to the public in compliance to SEC rules.
6) the worst dilemma that could happen is for them to delist. Local share holders will suffer. This is a possibility as they do not have any need for funding or get any benefit by being there.
7) if you have no time to check the CSE and trade then buy This share. Can't go that wrong.
- Posts : 745
Join date : 2015-02-03
Location : Colombo