The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CIFC Dumps to Expand Your Possibilities to Pass Your Exam
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 am by faithhharris

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+12
chinwi
HUNTER
slstock
serene
yellow knife
tissera
Market lover
nihal123
pathfinder
smallville
chutiputha
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
16 posters

The Secret to a Happy Married Life.

chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret to a Happy Married Life.

Post by chutiputha Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:28 pm

ලොකුවට අදහසක් නැ,එත් ඉතින් නැත්තෙත් නැ... pirat pirat pirat
    හ්ම් එතකොට ඒ කළේ හැදුනේ අහිංසක,සුවිනීත,කීකරු පිරිමි ළමයි වෙන්න ඇති නේද serene???
    Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Why did you omit the (best) part before that Long Heavenly Sleep serene?
    Chutiputha is a big boy now.  Very Happy
    serene wrote:
    You only need to cuddle her and have a long heavenly Sleep...

Smile Smile
    ඒ ගැන චූටි අපට කියලා දෙයි කිත්..
    දන්නවනෙද කාලෙ හැදෙන එව්වොන්ගෙ හැටි .. Razz Razz
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

The Secret to a Happy Married Life. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret to a Happy Married Life.

Post by chutiputha Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:31 pm

පාත්, මම හිතන විදියට මේක ඔයාලා නොදන්නා කතාවක්,සාමාන්‍ය ගණිතමය කතාවක්...
    "බේසමට බොරළු කැට 1000 පිරවීම සහ පළමු මගුල් සංවත්සරය සහ ඉන් පසු මගුල් ජීවිතය"
    මෙතන කියන්න බැරි කමකුත් නැ ඉතින්.මොකෝ මාව දන්නවායැ  Razz  Razz

pathfinder wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:කෝ ඉතින් කව්රුවත් නැද්ද මේ ගැන දන්න කෙනෙක්?????
    විශේෂයෙන්ම විවාහක අය දන්නවා ඇති...
    chutiputha wrote:කවුද දන්නේ බේසමට බොරළු කැට 1000 පුරවන කතාව සහ පළමු මගුල් සංවත්සරය සහ ඉන් පසු මගුල් ජීවිතය...?????

කතා නම් එමටයි පුතා ඒත් මෙතන කියන්න බැහැනේ
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by HUNTER Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:04 pm

Well, in my case only one method made the married life happy.
    Few method tried and failed are;

1. Making her to decide on expenses - failed! (She finds some way or other to spend the whole amount in hand in no time)

2. Making decision on 'big item' purchases such as vehicle, house etc. - Failed! (She is more interested in 'showing off' aspects rather than necessities)

3. Do things to keep her happy - Failed! (Whatever do will make her happy for s short period of time only, then we need to make a bigger effort next; and it's a never ending loop)

4. Be sympathetic to her grievances - Failed! (This is a weak point of male; she always capitalize on this; and result will be disastrous for all)

There are few more 'not worked' methods.

However, there is one method works fine for me at the moment.

* Be a man and say; do it 'my way' or get out to 'highway'.

Believe it or not; it works like a magic.

(Beware! not all men or women are alike)
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:25 pm

දියතලාවෙ හයිවේ එකක් නැහැනේ
    So what should he do then?
    Hope not go Hunting.
    HUNTER wrote:Well, in my case only one method made the married life happy.

1. Making her to decide on expenses - failed! (She finds some way or other to spend the whole amount in hand in no time)

2. Making decision on 'big item' purchases such as vehicle, house etc. - Failed! (She is more interested in 'showing off' aspects rather than necessities)

3. Do things to keep her happy - Failed! (Whatever do will make her happy for s short period of time only, then we need to make a bigger effort next; and it's a never ending loop)

4. Be sympathetic to her grievances - Failed! (This is a weak point of male; she always capitalize on this; and result will be disastrous for all)

chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Why Fox Hill Track..It's also quite Good..

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:දියතලාවෙ හයිවේ එකක් නැහැනේ
    Hope not go Hunting.

nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by nihal123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm

chutiputha wrote:Why Fox Hill Track..It's also quite Good..

Hope not go Hunting.

චූටී පුතේ, නරියා කන්ද ලඟ ද ගේ තියේන්නේ.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:59 am

ඊට කිලෝමීටර 2ක් වගේ පහලින්......Smile
    nihal123 wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:Why Fox Hill Track..It's also quite Good..

Hope not go Hunting.

චූටී පුතේ, නරියා කන්ද ලඟ ද ගේ තියේන්නේ.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:39 pm

chutiputha wrote:
    කවුද දන්නේ බේසමට බොරළු කැට 1000 පුරවන කතාව සහ පළමු මගුල් සංවත්සරය සහ ඉන් පසු මගුල් ජීවිතය...?????

Collect One බොරළු at a time,and put in to ur bucket.
    for First Year Aprox ~ 3*25*12 => 900
    U can collect 900 බොරළු.
    And remove One බොරළු at a time starting from 2nd year.
    U wont be able to take out all බොරළු before U Die....
    Any Comments My Dear Experts..

This is a result of a research done by unknown person.
    So dont take this as a joke,lets think..Smile
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:48 pm

I am confused now.
    1 X 365 = 365 and how come you arrived at 900?
    Unless you are trying to imply something else.
    (If I got it right then my bucket will be empty in 3 months and not last forever). Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:chutiputha wrote:
    කවුද දන්නේ බේසමට බොරළු කැට 1000 පුරවන කතාව සහ පළමු මගුල් සංවත්සරය සහ ඉන් පසු මගුල් ජීවිතය...?????
    U can collect 900 බොරළු.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Count For First Year= 3(Frequency)*25(Day)*12(Months)
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I am confused now.
    1 X 365 = 365 and how come you arrived at 900?
    Unless you are trying to imply something else.
    (If I got it right then my bucket will be empty in 3 months and not last forever). Very Happy
    U can collect 900 බොරළු.
    chinwi
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chinwi Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes. time tested . This is the only way to handle those never satisfying creatures.

Most of the 'husbands' will learn this after wasting decades of their life time.
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by HUNTER Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Finally, some common factor between chinwi and me.!
    Very Happy

Yes decades. It seems men become wise only after 35~40.
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by nihal123 Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:50 am

U can collect 900 බොරළු.

කිත්සිරි,චූටිපුතා බේසමේ බොරළු කැට 1000 ඉවරකරන්න හදන්නේ බඳින්නත් ඉස්සර

lol! lol! lol!
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by slstock Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:16 am

Having had much interaction with people from 20-30 , I think what you say is true.
    That applies to ladies too. In fact they might take even longer.

HUNTER wrote:

Yes decades. It seems men become wise only after 35~40.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:14 am

වස ලැජ්ජාව.... lol! lol! lol!
    nihal123 wrote:

U can collect 900 බොරළු.

කිත්සිරි,චූටිපුතා බේසමේ බොරළු කැට 1000 ඉවරකරන්න හදන්නේ බඳින්නත් ඉස්සර

lol! lol! lol!
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by HUNTER Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:49 am

බොරළු කැට ටික අල්ලපු ගෙදර මිදුලටවත් දැම්මනම් ?
    tissera

Post by tissera Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:46 am

I love this thread. To add a few:

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table.

Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

After some time later he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up.

She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "What took you so long to answer to the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!"

SO DONT QUARREL IF YOU ARE MARRIED. SHE MIGHT GO FOR A SECOND OPINION.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm

I Love to Have 3 Kids...What do u think about that?
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Not a bad idea. Very Happy
    ( From one wife or from three different ones ) Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:I Love to Have 3 Kids...What do u think about that?
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:11 pm

One Wife is enough @ the moment Smile
    Happy Married Life එක අවුල් වෙනවනේ wife ලා වැඩි උනාම..
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Not a bad idea.  Very Happy
    ( From one wife or from three different ones )  Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:I Love to Have 3 Kids...What do u think about that?
    tissera

Post by tissera Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Yes I wold like to help with that if you allow ( with advice). Just kidding. One headache is enough. Yes Children are the happiness of your life.
    HUNTER
    HUNTER
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by HUNTER Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Children:

In my case, I let wife to decide how many.
    And I decided how less.

If both decided how many, by now, we would have at least 10.

I had a simple theory fro one of my friends;
    'have as many as you can but when you retire, they should be able to be on their own'

This friend was postponing the marriage always. After that talk I saw him with his wife couple of months later.
    Later he said, that was the best advice he ever received from a friend.
    He has decided to have only one child saying it is too late and too costly now for more.

He didn't want to compromise quality against quantity.
    dhanurrox

Post by dhanurrox Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:21 pm

HUNTER wrote:Children:

And I decided how less.

'have as many as you can but when you retire, they should be able to be on their own'

This friend was postponing the marriage always. After that talk I saw him with his wife couple of months later.
    He has decided to have only one child saying it is too late and too costly now for more.

the perfect amount is three.
    balapas
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by balapas Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 pm

dhanurrox wrote:
    HUNTER wrote:Children:

And I decided how less.

He has decided to have only one child  saying it is too late and too costly now for more.

the perfect amount is three.

Only families having 3 kids or more are muslims I know. About 80% of my other friends and siblings wives have only one and even that they consider as a pain or a curse in some cases. They want to work, party and enjoy life and update FB about it. Looking at them I married a girl with some traditional background who keeps her feet on the ground. Her friends same like her so she would want about 2 kids. She is a doctor so lifestyle is pretty hectic to manage more. Her team mate has 3 kids and friends 2 however they all live and work outside Colombo.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by chutiputha Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:46 pm

what a nice..ඇත්තද බොරුද දන්නේ නැ..
    සරාගී කිම් දිනකට 15 වතාවක්.. albino albino
    මේ වන විට වාර්තා වන තොරතුරු අනුව ඇය මාධ්‍ය සාකච්ඡාවක ප්‍රසිද්ධියේ ප්‍රකාශ කොට ඇත්තේ සැමියා සමඟින් දිනකට 15 වතාවක් ලිංගිකව එක්වන බවයි.

http://gossip.hirufm.lk/3944/2015/03/kim-kardashian-has-sex-kanye-west-up-to-15-times-day.html

Current date/time is Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:34 am