The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

+14
AjithR
100%
Ukboy
HAL9000
jiggysaurus
chutiputha
SriLanBoy
slstock
tissera
yellow knife
chinwi
pee ratio
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
poor boy
18 posters
Go down
avatar
poor boy
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 766
Join date : 2014-10-09

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:09 pm
we know our first lady is from a humble back ground , innocent and respectable village lady. I respect her innocence. but Buckingham show was not graceful. i know it is not her mistake.
these protocol officers or anyone who is  responsible for preparing her for such visits should pay more attention to save her dignity and the dignity of the country as well.

as the first lady or as a  sri Lankan citizen she does not  have to bow down to  knees to shake hand the queen. I can see she  was doing some thing taught to he by silly officers .may be  a silly  officer must have taught her to do like that in front of queen.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I never knew that being respectful is a crime. Very Happy
poor boy wrote:we know our first lady is from a humble back ground , innocent and respectable village lady. I respect her innocence. but Buckingham show was not graceful. i know it is not her mistake.
these protocol officers or anyone who is  responsible for preparing her for such visits should pay more attention to save her dignity and the dignity of the country as well.

as the first lady or as a  sri Lankan citizen she does  not  have to bow down to  knees to shake hand the queen. I can see she  was doing some thing taught to he by silly officers .may be  a silly  officer must have taught her to do like that in front of queen.
avatar
pee ratio
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-12

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i say poor boy, how you ever will be beomming rich if not you understanding these things men.
it is called curtsy and everyone doing men. no shame in that. even obama wife doing. ado maybe she bending too much no practice no and little overweight also. so must be looking a little curtsy flirtsy arriva dirtsy.
this is the problem with some of us sri lankan fellows. thinking we are hum-bel so we cannot show respect.
but if you are like king then expecting everyone to bend medamulana style no.
avatar
poor boy
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 766
Join date : 2014-10-09

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:20 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
no this is  a show colonial mentality. they cannot forget that.

respecting as an elder is different .we do it here in sri lanka . but this is a show of master slave relationship which most of sri lankans still cannot forget.
why should we respect them ,  because they raped thousand of srilankan girls during their ruling time/ or for looting our lands, burning villages ,poor homes?

why no one reciprocate thatkind of  respect to mrs sirisena?
respect goes only one way?
why no one respected mrs sirisena that way.
do you go down to knees to respect first lady?
I bet you do not. but you are prepared go on knees in front of colonial masters. that is the difference.

regarding medamulana king it is different. people whole heartedly respected him because he is the one who saved the country from  war. though I did not vote him this time I have no shame even now  to respect him by going on knees because he is an elder and the great man who saved the country from terrorism. I have seen many people wanted to respect mahinda by  kneeling    but I haven't seen any single man respecting ranil or maithree like that way. they have to earn that respect.


Last edited by poor boy on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm
Remember when Obama bowed in front of the Saudi King, there were uproars like that Why the world's most powerful man should bow to anyone.
But he did it with his humbleness and pay respect to an elderly statesman.
Have you seen how the Thai PM and others go to see the King.
It was there during our kingdom times too but thanks to white invasions, it got disappeared.

Now You Be The Judge. Very Happy


Last edited by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
අපි පොඩිකාලේ අපේ ඉස්කෝලෙ ලියන පොත් වල මිල සත 10 හෝ 15.
ඒ හැම පොතකම පිට කවරෙ ලොකුවට තියෙන්නේ එංගලන් තෙ මහා රජ පවුලෙ ඔටුනු පැලඳගෙන ඉන්න කුමරියගෙ හා කුමාරයගෙ රූප. ඒකෙ උඩින් ම ලියල තියෙනවා "අපේ රජ කුමරු හා කුමරිය කියල​" ඉංග්‍රීසියෙන් තියෙන්නෙ Praise our Great King and Queen වගේ එකක්. උදේ පාන් දර පාසලේ වැඩ පටන් ගන්නෙ ඒ උත්තමයන් ගේ සීදේවි මුහුණු දැකල​.

දැන් හිතන්න එපා මම 1948 ටත් කලින් ඉස්ලෝකෙ ගිය කෙනෙක් කියල​.
මං ඉස්සෙල්ලම ඉස්කෝලෙ ගියේ 1968 - 69 වගෙ කාලෙ, අපට නිදහස ලැබුන යයි කියන දවසට වසර 20 කට පස්සෙ.
හැබැයි එච්චර කල් ගතවෙලත් අපේ පොත් වලින් ඒ නිවට කම මකන්න මහ උන්ට කොන් දක් තිබුනෙ නෑ.
අදත් ඉතින් තත්ත්වෙ වැඩි වෙනසක් නෑ වගේ.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:26 am
The reason for stirring something with this post is too obvious reading the latter part of the post.
Tell me, what have you done (in your own small ways) to change this so-called Colonial mentality please ? Very Happy
Over to you Poor Boy.

[quote="poor boy"]no this is  a show colonial mentality. they cannot forget that.
respecting as an elder is different .we do it here in sri lanka . but this is a show of master slave relationship which most of sri lankans still cannot forget.
why should we respect them ,  because they raped thousand of srilankan girls during their ruling time/ or for looting our lands, burning villages ,poor homes?
why no one reciprocate thatkind of  respect to mrs sirisena?
respect goes only one way?
why no one respected mrs sirisena that way.
do you go down to knees to respect first lady?
I bet you do not. but you are prepared go on knees in front of colonial masters. that is the difference.
regarding medamulana king it is different. people whole heartedly respected him because he is the one who saved the country from  war. though I did not vote him this time I have no shame even now  to respect  him by going on knees because he is an elder and the great man who saved the country from terrorism. I have seen many people wanted to respect mahinda by  kneeling    but I haven't seen any single man respecting ranil or maithree like that way. they have to earn that respect.[/quote]
avatar
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 6980
Join date : 2014-03-27

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:21 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i dont find anything wrong with following customs of a country by a visitor...

I personally dont like to criticize an Innocent lady of the country...

However regarding MS I would like to suggest that he should  be guided on certain behavioural patterns

You need not to speak in Enghlish as the state head as if to learn it...you can use an interpreter all the times..

Next body language is part of the presentations..Every leader has to master 3Vs when he becomes a communicator... Vocals, visuals and verbals..

MS is very poor in visuals ( attire and body language). Those who close to him should mentor or coach him an remind him that he is the state head of a country.. How you sit, shake hand all are highlighted than earlier..

Ranashinge Premadasa also came to power not from  a posh elite background.. But he was smart in talk , walk and all the postures maintained.. So was Rohana Wijeweera

We the tailors (voters)  of this land are very good at
Andeema... Earlier we made MR to act like a king.. And we chased him away for being a king.
Now we found MS and try to make him the Humblest Man ever born.. Now we are trying to chase him away for being the humblest man..

Only a NAKED MAN will be able to be our head of state...
avatar
tissera
Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-02-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am
This is the mentality of criticizing for the sake of criticism. She does not kneel down, only bowed a little as a respect to the Queen and you cannot call it colonial mentality.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 6216
Join date : 2014-06-12

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:03 am
Gentlemen,

Sorry I could not help to post a comment when I saw this.

For anyone who has seen my past posts on such matters , I will be the last to bow to a foreigner . I rather make foreigner bow to me/us if possible

But in this case , there is an etiquette UK ladies follow in presence of the queen. For foreigners it is optional but it is not crime to follow such .

It is called a Courtsy.

If you google there are lesson to do it properly too.

Now I agree the first lady did not got it gracefully or exquisitely enough but do you really think she was bowing to let Sri Lanka down in this case?


Queen is a lady of 89 years.
Showing her respect should be no issue is it?
If I choose to bow a little in acknowledgment or respect to a person who I admire is that a crime irrespective of the country? Also remember British did some bad to us but is this queen at total fault?

Now if The Lady or President bowed /courtsied to Prime minister of England
I will be all upset too and will not keep quiet.


Let look at this rationally shall we.

Also one time we say we like humble people. Next we say they are too humble. We usually dislike snobbish people.
Sometime i think human are too hard to please ( offence meant to anyone)
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:50 am
We can understand and accept what you say.

The problem is not with humbleness or the way we respect that old lady in present society.

We have inherited dislike or hatred against Britishers. Her ancestors killed our people in brutal way and robbed our land and wealth. She is the present day representative of that invading murderous regime.

Hence when we see our representatives behave inferior way to para suddas our blood get heated.



slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 6216
Join date : 2014-06-12

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:07 am
I understand.

chinwi wrote:We can understand and accept what you say.

The problem is not with humbleness or the way we respect that old lady in present society.

We have inherited dislike or hatred against Britishers. Her ancestors killed our people in brutal way and robbed our land and wealth. She is the present day representative of that invading murderous regime.

Hence when we see our representatives behave inferior way to para suddas our blood get heated.



SriLanBoy
SriLanBoy
Posts : 144
Join date : 2014-09-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:14 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
මිසිස් සිරිසේනගේ නැමිල්ලේ කතා

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 11053274_10153200010516934_4231072350272599065_n-300x224

මේ දිනවල සමාජ ජල වෙබ් අඩවි වල ඉතා බහුලව කතාවට ලක් වෙන්නේ මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන ජනාධිපතිවරයාගේ බිරිද බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය මහ රැජින ඉදිරියේ දෙකට නැමී කල ආචාරය පිලිබදවයි. ඊට විවිද උපකල්පන ගෙන එන පිරිස් මෙහි ඇති සාම්ප්‍රදයිකත්වය පිලිබදව කිසිදු වැටහීමකින් තොර බව පැහැදිලිව පෙන්නුම් කරයි. බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය පාලනය වසර 150 ක් පුරා මුලු රට පුරාම පැවති අතර ලංකාව පමනක් නොව ලෝකයේ රටවල් අතිවිශල ගනනක් ඔවුන්ගේ යටත් විජිතයක් හැටියට පාලනය කිරිම නිසා ඔවුන්ට හිරු නොබසින අධිරාජ්‍ය යයි කියන බව කවුරුත් හොදින් දන්නා කාරනයකි.

කෙසේ නමුත් මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසෙන ජනපතිවරයා සහ බිරිද මෙවර සහභාගී වූයේද පොදුරජ්‍ය මණ්ඩලීය වැඩමුලුවකට බව කාටත් රහසක් නොවෙයි. පොදුරාජ්‍ය මණ්ඩලීය රටවල් ලෙස නම් කර ඇත්තේ එවකට බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය අනසකට යටත් වූ රටවල් නිසාවෙන් තවමත් රටක් හැටියට නිදහස ලැබුවත් ඒ ඒ අවස්තානුකූලව අප තුල විවිදාකර සම්ප්‍රදායිය ක්‍රම සහ විදි පවතී. කෙසේ නමුත් අප රට හුදෙකලා වු කවුරුත් නොදන්න ගෝත්‍රික රටක් ද නොවෙයි.

පසුගියදා සිරිසෙන ජනපතිවරයාගේ බිරිද විසින් කොන්ද නමා ආචර කිරීම පිලිබදව මුහුනු පොතේ සහ තවත් සමජ ජාල වෙබ් අඩවි වාර්තා කලේ කොන්ද පන නැති කමක් ලෙසිනි. නමුත් බ්‍රිතාන්‍යට පැමිනි ඕනම රාජ්‍ය නායකයෙකු ඔහු තුල ඇති ගරුත්වය දැක්වීමේදී විවිද ක්‍රම සහ විදි අනුගමනය කරයි. සමහරුන් සිප වැලඳ ගනිමින් ද තවත් සමහරුන් ගරු කිරීමක් ලෙස ආචාර කරමින්ද දෙදණ නමා ආචාර කරමින්ද සහ තවත් සමහරුන් දණ ගසා ආචාර කරමින්ද එකී ගරුත්වය දක්වන බව අප දැක ඇත.

රටක සම්ප්‍රදායකට අප ගරු කල යුතුයි. අපේ රට වෙත පැමිනෙන ඕනාම අයකු අප පිලිගන්නේ වැඳ නමස්කාරයෙන් ආයුබෝවන් කියමිනි. නමුත් එහිදී අප කිසිවිටෙකත් අනේ අරූ අන්න වදිනවා කියමින් ඔහුට දොස් නොකියයි. එම රටවල මිනිසුන්ද එහි වෙනස් කම තේරුම් ගෙන අපට ද ඒ අයුරින්ම වැඳ ආයූබෝවන් කියන අවස්ථා බොහොයි.

එනම් රටකින් රටකට වෙනස් සම්ප්‍රදායන් සහ වෙනම තේමාවන් ඇත. ආචාර සමාචාර පුද පූජා විදි ඒ රටේ සංස්කෘතිය අනුව වෙනස් වෙයි. මිචෙල් ඔබාමාද බැරැක් ඔබාමද කියා වෙනසක් නැත. ලොව කොතරම් බලවතුන් වූවත් ඔවුන්ද තමන්ට වඩා නිලයෙන් උසස් හෝ දැනුමින් පෝෂිත මිනිසුන් ඉදිරියේ දණ නමා ආචාර කර ඇත.

බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය දෙවැනි එලිසබෙත් රැජිනටද අප එසේ ආචාර කරන්නේ ගැති කමකට නොවන බවත් එය සමජයේ පෙල ගැසුනු ක්‍රමයක් බවත් අපද තේරුම් ගත යුතුය. කෙසේ නමුත් එම මතයේ දැඩිව සිටින අන්තවාදීනට අප පිලිතුරු දීමට බැඳී නැත. නමුත් බ්‍රිතාන්‍යය රැජින හමුවේ නොව ලොව ඕනාම බලවෙතකු ගේ උසස් ගතියක් ඇති නම් අප ඊට ගරු කල යුතුය.

පසුගිය කලයේ පාප් වහන්සේ ද ජෝර්ධානයේ රැජිනට මෙසේ ආචාර කරනු අපට දකින්නට ලැබුනි.
කතෝලිකයින්ට අනුව පාප වහන්සේ යනු ඉතා උසස් මිනිසෙකි. නමුත් උන්වහන්සේද එසේ කිරීම සම්බන්දයෙන් දැඩි මතයක් සමාජය තුල පැතිරවීමක් නොවිනි. ඒ උසස් මිනිසෙකුට ගරු කිරිමේ විලාසිතාවක් සමාජය තුල තිබෙන බව කා අතරත් ජනප්‍රිය ක්‍රමයක් බැවිනි.

කෙසේ නමුත් විටෙක ජනපතිවරයාට ඉංග්‍රීසි භාෂාව කතා කරන්නට බෑ කියමින් ඔහුට අපහාස කරනා බයියන් තවත් විටෙක ජනපති බිරිඳගේ නැවිල්ල ගැන අපහාසයෙන් කතා කිරීම විහිලුවකි.

අප ඔබට ඡායාරූප කිහිපයක් මෙසේ ගෙන දක්වන්නෙමු. බලන්න මේ අවස්තානුකූලත්වය සහ ගරු කිරීම පිලිබදව කදිම උදාහරන වෙයි. ඒ පිලිබදව මොලයෙන් තෙරුම් ගැනීම විනා අවස්තාවාදී විම තුල වන්නේ රටක් හැටියට සහ ජාතියක් හැටියට පිරිහීම පමනකි.

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Vatican_pope_jordan_28172083-300x215
Pope Francis greets Queen Rania of Jordan during the pontiff’s private audience with King Abdullah II in August 2013. Pope Francis held private talks with Jordan’s king and queen together on various situations in the Middle East.

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 1112-obamabow-300x225
President Barack Obama (L) bows as he shakes hands with Japanese Emperor Akihito (C) and as Empress Michiko (R) looks on upon Obama’s arrival at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo on November 14, 2009. (Mandel Ngan/Getty)

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 443260-1-300x184
Buckingham Palace has released this photo of Queen Elizabeth II greeting Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in London.


 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 11046720_556129494530161_8581379734834698486_n

Source:- http://www.madyawediya.com/?p=900
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SriLanBoy wrote:මිසිස් සිරිසේනගේ නැමිල්ලේ කතා

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 11053274_10153200010516934_4231072350272599065_n-300x224

මේ දිනවල සමාජ ජල වෙබ් අඩවි වල ඉතා බහුලව කතාවට ලක් වෙන්නේ මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසේන ජනාධිපතිවරයාගේ බිරිද බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය මහ රැජින ඉදිරියේ දෙකට නැමී කල ආචාරය පිලිබදවයි. ඊට විවිද උපකල්පන ගෙන එන පිරිස් මෙහි ඇති සාම්ප්‍රදයිකත්වය පිලිබදව කිසිදු වැටහීමකින් තොර බව පැහැදිලිව පෙන්නුම් කරයි. බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය පාලනය වසර 150 ක් පුරා මුලු රට පුරාම පැවති අතර ලංකාව පමනක් නොව ලෝකයේ රටවල් අතිවිශල ගනනක් ඔවුන්ගේ යටත් විජිතයක් හැටියට පාලනය කිරිම නිසා ඔවුන්ට හිරු නොබසින අධිරාජ්‍ය යයි කියන බව කවුරුත් හොදින් දන්නා කාරනයකි.

කෙසේ නමුත් මෛත්‍රීපාල සිරිසෙන ජනපතිවරයා සහ බිරිද මෙවර සහභාගී වූයේද පොදුරජ්‍ය මණ්ඩලීය වැඩමුලුවකට බව කාටත් රහසක් නොවෙයි. පොදුරාජ්‍ය මණ්ඩලීය රටවල් ලෙස නම් කර ඇත්තේ එවකට බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය අනසකට යටත් වූ රටවල් නිසාවෙන් තවමත් රටක් හැටියට නිදහස ලැබුවත් ඒ ඒ අවස්තානුකූලව අප තුල විවිදාකර සම්ප්‍රදායිය ක්‍රම සහ විදි පවතී. කෙසේ නමුත් අප රට හුදෙකලා වු කවුරුත් නොදන්න ගෝත්‍රික රටක් ද නොවෙයි.

පසුගියදා සිරිසෙන ජනපතිවරයාගේ බිරිද විසින් කොන්ද නමා ආචර කිරීම පිලිබදව මුහුනු පොතේ සහ තවත් සමජ ජාල වෙබ් අඩවි වාර්තා කලේ කොන්ද පන නැති කමක් ලෙසිනි. නමුත් බ්‍රිතාන්‍යට පැමිනි ඕනම රාජ්‍ය නායකයෙකු ඔහු තුල ඇති ගරුත්වය දැක්වීමේදී විවිද ක්‍රම සහ විදි අනුගමනය කරයි. සමහරුන් සිප වැලඳ ගනිමින් ද තවත් සමහරුන් ගරු කිරීමක් ලෙස ආචාර කරමින්ද දෙදණ නමා ආචාර කරමින්ද සහ තවත් සමහරුන් දණ ගසා ආචාර කරමින්ද එකී ගරුත්වය දක්වන බව අප දැක ඇත.

රටක සම්ප්‍රදායකට අප ගරු කල යුතුයි. අපේ රට වෙත පැමිනෙන ඕනාම අයකු අප පිලිගන්නේ වැඳ නමස්කාරයෙන් ආයුබෝවන් කියමිනි. නමුත් එහිදී අප කිසිවිටෙකත් අනේ අරූ අන්න වදිනවා කියමින් ඔහුට දොස් නොකියයි. එම රටවල මිනිසුන්ද එහි වෙනස් කම තේරුම් ගෙන අපට ද ඒ අයුරින්ම වැඳ ආයූබෝවන් කියන අවස්ථා බොහොයි.

එනම් රටකින් රටකට වෙනස් සම්ප්‍රදායන් සහ වෙනම තේමාවන් ඇත. ආචාර සමාචාර පුද පූජා විදි ඒ රටේ සංස්කෘතිය අනුව වෙනස් වෙයි. මිචෙල් ඔබාමාද බැරැක් ඔබාමද කියා වෙනසක් නැත. ලොව කොතරම් බලවතුන් වූවත් ඔවුන්ද තමන්ට වඩා නිලයෙන් උසස් හෝ දැනුමින් පෝෂිත මිනිසුන් ඉදිරියේ දණ නමා ආචාර කර ඇත.

බ්‍රිතාන්‍ය දෙවැනි එලිසබෙත් රැජිනටද අප එසේ ආචාර කරන්නේ ගැති කමකට නොවන බවත් එය සමජයේ පෙල ගැසුනු ක්‍රමයක් බවත් අපද තේරුම් ගත යුතුය. කෙසේ නමුත් එම මතයේ දැඩිව සිටින අන්තවාදීනට අප පිලිතුරු දීමට බැඳී නැත. නමුත් බ්‍රිතාන්‍යය රැජින හමුවේ නොව ලොව ඕනාම බලවෙතකු ගේ උසස් ගතියක් ඇති නම් අප ඊට ගරු කල යුතුය.

පසුගිය කලයේ පාප් වහන්සේ ද ජෝර්ධානයේ රැජිනට මෙසේ ආචාර කරනු අපට දකින්නට ලැබුනි.
කතෝලිකයින්ට අනුව පාප වහන්සේ යනු ඉතා උසස් මිනිසෙකි. නමුත් උන්වහන්සේද එසේ කිරීම සම්බන්දයෙන් දැඩි මතයක් සමාජය තුල පැතිරවීමක් නොවිනි. ඒ උසස් මිනිසෙකුට ගරු කිරිමේ විලාසිතාවක් සමාජය තුල තිබෙන බව කා අතරත් ජනප්‍රිය ක්‍රමයක් බැවිනි.

කෙසේ නමුත් විටෙක ජනපතිවරයාට ඉංග්‍රීසි භාෂාව කතා කරන්නට බෑ කියමින් ඔහුට අපහාස කරනා බයියන් තවත් විටෙක ජනපති බිරිඳගේ නැවිල්ල ගැන අපහාසයෙන් කතා කිරීම විහිලුවකි.

අප ඔබට ඡායාරූප කිහිපයක් මෙසේ ගෙන දක්වන්නෙමු. බලන්න මේ අවස්තානුකූලත්වය සහ ගරු කිරීම පිලිබදව කදිම උදාහරන වෙයි. ඒ පිලිබදව මොලයෙන් තෙරුම් ගැනීම විනා අවස්තාවාදී විම තුල වන්නේ රටක් හැටියට සහ ජාතියක් හැටියට පිරිහීම පමනකි.
 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Vatican_pope_jordan_28172083-300x215
Pope Francis greets Queen Rania of Jordan during the pontiff’s private audience with King Abdullah II in August 2013. Pope Francis held private talks with Jordan’s king and queen together on various situations in the Middle East.

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 1112-obamabow-300x225
President Barack Obama (L) bows as he shakes hands with Japanese Emperor Akihito (C) and as Empress Michiko (R) looks on upon Obama’s arrival at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo on November 14, 2009. (Mandel Ngan/Getty)

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 443260-1-300x184
Buckingham Palace has released this photo of Queen Elizabeth II greeting Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in London.


 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, 11046720_556129494530161_8581379734834698486_n

Source:- http://www.madyawediya.com/?p=900

+ for u,Good Explanation,i dont like to talk abt political,but respect to another person or an elder one it came from Sri Lankan Tradition..
avatar
pee ratio
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-12

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
chinwi wrote:

We have inherited dislike or hatred against Britishers. Her ancestors killed our people in brutal way and robbed our land and wealth. She is the present day representative of that invading murderous regime.

Hence when we see our representatives behave  inferior way to para suddas our blood get heated.


i am like trying to understand this men. is it like we do not like our first lady courtsy to queen because para suddha's killed our people, or as prabakaran many times tell us that us singhales are chauvinistic or we are rascist and dont like suddha's ?

see for example take Karuna Amman. he also murdering many singhalese (remembering the 500 policemen story ah), robbed our land and wealth also no ? but our prior representatives embracing him and making minister also. is it because  api kalu da ? should not our blood be boiling also ? or whatever our previous king doing ok and uk queen beacuse white now cannot deserve like a simple coursty from a simple pollanaruwa first lady ?    

not cricket what stiff upper lip and all.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:54 pm
Are we any better ? Very Happy

“Her ancestors killed our people in brutal way and robbed our land and wealth. She is the present day representative of that invading murderous regime “

Vijaya eventually comes upon Kuveni and threatens her with death unless she releases his men. When this is done, Kuveni supplies them with food and clothing, and, 'assuming the lovely form of a sixteen year old maiden' seduces Vijaya.[7] Then, in a complete reversal of her allegiances, she states that she 'will bestow Kingship on my Lord (Vijaya)' and thus 'all the Yakkhas must be slain, for (else) the Yakkhas will slay me, for it was through me that men have taken up their dwelling (in Lanka)'. This Vijaya goes on to do, vanquishing the demons and driving them from the island, all the time with Kuveni at his side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Vijaya
avatar
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 548
Join date : 2014-07-09

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:21 pm
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Are we any better ? Very Happy

“Her ancestors killed our people in brutal way and robbed our land and wealth. She is the present day representative of that invading murderous regime “

Vijaya eventually comes upon Kuveni and threatens her with death unless she releases his men. When this is done, Kuveni supplies them with food and clothing, and, 'assuming the lovely form of a sixteen year old maiden' seduces Vijaya.[7] Then, in a complete reversal of her allegiances, she states that she 'will bestow Kingship on my Lord (Vijaya)' and thus 'all the Yakkhas must be slain, for (else) the Yakkhas will slay me, for it was through me that men have taken up their dwelling (in Lanka)'. This Vijaya goes on to do, vanquishing the demons and driving them from the island, all the time with Kuveni at his side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Vijaya

Being stuck inside rainforests for centuries lead pee ples to come up with fancy fancy fairytales.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2991972/Humans-invaded-rainforests-20-000-years-ago-Teeth-Sri-Lanka-reveal-tropical-diet-ancestors.html
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
තමුන්නාන්සෙලාට මං කියන දේ තේරෙන්නෙ නැත​.
අපේ ජනපති බිරිඳ ආචාර කරන වීඩියෝ එක බලන්න​. ඇය දන නවනවාත් සමගම ක්ලික් සද්දෙ එන හැටි බලන්න​. සුද්ද හැමදාම කලේ උංගෙ රැජිනට ලෝකෙම දන නවන බව පෙන්වීම​. තායි අගමැතිනියද මේ අවස්ථාවෙම ගත් පින්තූරෙ තමයි රිලීස් කලේ.
පොදු රාජ්‍ය මංඩලේ හදා ගත්තෙත් ඒකටමයි. මේක උන් ගෙ දේශපාලනය​. අපි දන ගහන්නෙ උන් ගෙ අධිරාජ්‍ය වාදී දේශපාලනේට​.
HAL9000
HAL9000
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1402
Join date : 2014-08-11
Location : Colombo

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
මීට පෙර පාලන සමයෙදී අපට කතා කිරීමට සිදුවී තිබුනේ, උද්ගෝශකයින්ට වෙඩි තෑබීම්, මාද්යවේදීන් ඝාතනය කිරීම්, විදෙස් සන්චාරකයන් ඝාතනය හා දූශනය කිරීම්, සුදු වෑන්, ආදී දේ ගෑනය, නමුත් දෑන් වෑදගත් මතෘකා වී ඈත්තේ, ජනපතිගේ ඈදුම් වල සහ ඉරියව් වල ඈද කුද, මායියාගේ අචාරයේ වෑරෑද්ද, දියත උයනේ වාහන වලින් රු. 50 ක් අය කිර්‍රම සහ පසුව එය නෑවත්වීම වෑනි කාරනාය.
අප පෑතූ යහ පාලන සමාජය මාස 3 ක් ගත වීමටත් පෙරම ඉටුවී ඈති ලකුනු පෙනේ.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Let's change it.
We as voters can do it but do not ever think of bring back the type of the previous biggest looters regime.  Shocked
(How much he wanted an audiance with the Queen is no secret to any). Very Happy
chinwi wrote:තමුන්නාන්සෙලාට මං කියන දේ තේරෙන්නෙ නැත​.
අපේ ජනපති බිරිඳ ආචාර කරන වීඩියෝ එක බලන්න​. ඇය දන නවනවාත් සමගම ක්ලික් සද්දෙ එන හැටි බලන්න​. සුද්ද හැමදාම කලේ උංගෙ රැජිනට ලෝකෙම දන නවන බව පෙන්වීම​. තායි අගමැතිනියද මේ අවස්ථාවෙම ගත් පින්තූරෙ තමයි රිලීස් කලේ.
පොදු රාජ්‍ය මංඩලේ හදා ගත්තෙත් ඒකටමයි.  මේක උන් ගෙ දේශපාලනය​. අපි දන ගහන්නෙ උන් ගෙ අධිරාජ්‍ය වාදී දේශපාලනේට​.
avatar
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 548
Join date : 2014-07-09

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:47 pm
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
(How much he wanted an audiance with the Queen is no secret to any). Very Happy


Didn't he get audiences with Ranilans anytime he wanted?
avatar
Ukboy
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-02-28

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
HAL9000 wrote:මීට පෙර පාලන සමයෙදී අපට කතා කිරීමට සිදුවී තිබුනේ, උද්ගෝශකයින්ට වෙඩි තෑබීම්, මාද්යවේදීන් ඝාතනය කිරීම්, විදෙස් සන්චාරකයන් ඝාතනය හා දූශනය කිරීම්, සුදු වෑන්, ආදී දේ ගෑනය, නමුත් දෑන් වෑදගත් මතෘකා වී ඈත්තේ, ජනපතිගේ ඈදුම් වල සහ ඉරියව් වල ඈද කුද, මායියාගේ අචාරයේ වෑරෑද්ද, දියත උයනේ වාහන වලින් රු. 50 ක් අය කිර්‍රම සහ පසුව එය නෑවත්වීම වෑනි කාරනාය.
අප පෑතූ යහ පාලන සමාජය මාස 3 ක් ගත වීමටත් පෙරම ඉටුවී ඈති ලකුනු පෙනේ.

Hahaha good one.
SriLanBoy
SriLanBoy
Posts : 144
Join date : 2014-09-23

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm
chinwi wrote:තමුන්නාන්සෙලාට මං කියන දේ තේරෙන්නෙ නැත​.
අපේ ජනපති බිරිඳ ආචාර කරන වීඩියෝ එක බලන්න​. ඇය දන නවනවාත් සමගම ක්ලික් සද්දෙ එන හැටි බලන්න​. සුද්ද හැමදාම කලේ උංගෙ රැජිනට ලෝකෙම දන නවන බව පෙන්වීම​. තායි අගමැතිනියද මේ අවස්ථාවෙම ගත් පින්තූරෙ තමයි රිලීස් කලේ.
පොදු රාජ්‍ය මංඩලේ හදා ගත්තෙත් ඒකටමයි.  මේක උන් ගෙ දේශපාලනය​. අපි දන ගහන්නෙ උන් ගෙ අධිරාජ්‍ය වාදී දේශපාලනේට​.
ඔබතුමා ව්‍යංගාර්ථයෙන් පෙන්වා දෙන අදහසේද සත්‍යතාවයක් ඇත. අප රටේද සමහර පුද්ගලයන් තවමත් යටත් විජිත උජාරු මානසිකත්වයකින් පෙලෙන්නේ නැතිවාම නොවේ. මැම්බර්ලා හැටියට සිටි අයගෙන් පැවත එන පරම්පරාවල මුනුබුරු මිනිබිරියන්ද දැන් වයසට ගොස් ඇති නමුත් සුද්දාගෙන් ලැබුනු ගරු නම්බු නාම ගැන උජාරුවෙන් කතා කරන අවස්ථා නැත්තේම නොවේ.

මාද පුද්ගලිකවම දන්නා එම කරුණටම තවත් ඌන පූර්ණයක් එකතු කිරීමටද සිත්විය. සමහර ඥාතීන්ගේ දරුවන්ද කොළඹ ප්‍රසිද්ධ අන්තර් ජාතික පාසල්වල ඉගෙන ගෙන පසුව එංගලන්තයට ගොස් උපාධි ලබා මෙහි පැමින කතා කරන්නේ, සුද්දා ඒ විධියටම රට පාලනය කරා නම් අප රට මීටත් වඩා දියුණුවීමට ඉඩ තිබූ බවයි.  ඔවුන්ට අනුව නම් මේ රටේ බොහෝ පාරවල් හැදුනේ සුද්දා නිසාය. හිටියා නම් තව පාරවල් හැදී රට දියුණුවෙන් දියුණුවටම පත්වීමට ඉඩ තිබුණි. නමුත් ඉතිහාසය ගැන හාංකවිසියක් නොදත් ඔවුන් දොඩවන්නේ මොනවාදැයි යන්න ගැන පැහැදිලි කර දීමට යාම තේරුමක් නැති බව වැඩි දුරටත් වැටහී ගිය හෙයින් මුනිවත රකිනු විනා කල හැක්කක් නොවීය.

තමන්ට හරිහැටි සිංහල භාෂාව පවා කතා කිරීමට හැරුනු කොට අනිකුත් ආකාරයේ භාවිතා කිරීම් වලදී දුර්වල බව ඔවුන් ආඩම්බරයෙන් මෙන් ප්‍රකාශ කරන විට දැනෙන්නේ කුමක් දැයි ඔබතුමා වැනි අයෙකුට අමුතුවෙන් කිවයුතු නොවේ යැයි සිතමි. නමුත් පුදුමයට කරුන නම් ඔවුන්ට ඉගෙන ගැනීමට මිලියන ගනන් වියපැහැදම් කරන පියා කොළඹ හිටපු රාජ්‍ය නායකයා ගිය පාසලටම ගොස් සාමාන්‍ය තරමට ඉගෙන ගෙන වැඩි දෙනෙකුගේ යහපතට හේතුවන අයුරින් සුප්‍රසිද්ධ පොත් රැසක් රචනා කර ඇති, තමන්ගේ මහන්සියෙන් දෙපයින් නැගී සිට අද වන විට ඔහු සිටින පලාතේ ඉතා ඉහලින් වැජඹෙන, සාධාරණව තම නුවන මෙහෙයවා මුදල් උපයාගෙන අති සාර්ථක ජීවිතයක් ගත කරන පුද්ගලයකු වීමයි. නමුත් දරුවන් ඒ අයුරින් සුද්දාට යම් ලෙන්ගතුකමක් දක්වන්නේ උසස් අධ්‍යාපනය ඔවුන්ගේ රටේදී ලැබූ නිසා විය හැකිය.

තවද අලංකාරවත්ම කරුණ නම් පියාගේ මුදල්ද දරුවන් වියදම් කරන්නේ සුද්දන් මෙනි. අති සුඛෝපභෝගීව ජීවත් වන ළමයින් සහ පියා අතර අදටත් පැහැදිලි වෙනසක් දක්නට ඇත. එනම් පියා රුපියල් 100ක් වුවද නාස්ති නොකර අරපිරිමැස්මෙන් වියදම් කිරීමට උත්සුක වුවත් ළමයින් රුපියල් 10000ක් වුවද හිතුමතේ ඉතා පහසුවෙන් විනාඩි කිහිපයක් තුලදී වියදම් කිරීමට පසුබට නොවේ. එක් අතකට බලන කල පියාට කෙතරම් මුදල් ඉපයුවද ඒවායින් සැප ලැබීමට පිනක් නැත. නමුත් ළමයින් තම පෙර පිනේ බලයෙන් තමාට ලැබී ඇති සැප සම්පත් යහමින් බුක්ති විඳී.

මෙය කියවන අයෙකුට යන්නෙ කොහෙද, මල්ලෙ පොල් වගේ අදහස් ඒමටද බැරි නැත. නමුත් සිතට නැගුනු අදහසක් මෙසේ කාලයක්ද ලැබුනු නිසා ලිවීමට සිත්විය. චින්වි මහතා මේ සඳහා යහපත් ප්‍රතිචාරයක් ඉඩ ඇති විට දක්වනු ඇතැයි නිකමට මෙන් සිතේ. Smile
100%
100%
Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-07-19

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:29 pm
chinwi wrote:තමුන්නාන්සෙලාට මං කියන දේ තේරෙන්නෙ නැත​.
අපේ ජනපති බිරිඳ ආචාර කරන වීඩියෝ එක බලන්න​. ඇය දන නවනවාත් සමගම ක්ලික් සද්දෙ එන හැටි බලන්න​. සුද්ද හැමදාම කලේ උංගෙ රැජිනට ලෝකෙම දන නවන බව පෙන්වීම​. තායි අගමැතිනියද මේ අවස්ථාවෙම ගත් පින්තූරෙ තමයි රිලීස් කලේ.
පොදු රාජ්‍ය මංඩලේ හදා ගත්තෙත් ඒකටමයි.  මේක උන් ගෙ දේශපාලනය​. අපි දන ගහන්නෙ උන් ගෙ අධිරාජ්‍ය වාදී දේශපාලනේට​.


Well said Chinwi ,

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" study
AjithR
AjithR
Posts : 283
Join date : 2014-09-15

 Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit, Empty Re: Inappropriate shows during Buckingham Visit,

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sinhala/sri_lanka/2015/03/150311_queen_my3_video

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum