The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DV-2024 Program: Online Registration
 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+22
Leon
Senarath67
kass
malan 100
slstock
Backstage
The Alchemist
Rajapaksap
spw19721
pathfinder
NIRMALSG
mymoney
nuwanmja
yellow knife
Rational Investor
The Invisible
HUNTER
Antonym
LSE
serene
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
nihal123
26 posters

    6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:06 pm

    nuwanmja wrote:when i enter stock market in early 2016 got broker advise to catch AEL @24. after that full of disappointments because market continuously fall. then i gave up and forget stock market for 3 years. again i enter late 2018 and find sources/ discussions about CSE. i found SLEF initially and then i found this. i read most of the threads a-z. most of SLS (also YK, PATH, SERENE, HERESHA, BACKSTAGE Etc..) post's are there and they are very informative. those information and thinking patterns are really helpful juniors like us.

    so i again thank you Veteran SLS for the contribution.
    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
    avatar
    Senarath67


    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2016-08-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Senarath67 Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:00 pm

    Congratulations, slstock, on completing 6000 posts
    In fact, 6000 thoughtful moments spent for the benifit of others. Every thing you wrote had essence and real value. Throughout the time, i have observed that you had a deep genuine feeling towards others. In any critical moment in the market, you quickly came forward to educate the members to instill confidence.
    I will never forget the offer you made to the members, to answer questions on any share on Fathers Day, few years ago. Members were throwing questions on different shares, and it was truly amazing, how quickly you were giving precise answers.
    Your service to the farum is invaluable.
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Backstage Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:29 pm

    serene wrote:
    nuwanmja wrote:when i enter stock market in early 2016 got broker advise to catch AEL @24. after that full of disappointments because market continuously fall. then i gave up and forget stock market for 3 years. again i enter late 2018 and find sources/ discussions about CSE. i found SLEF initially and then i found this. i read most of the threads a-z. most of SLS (also YK, PATH, SERENE, HERESHA, BACKSTAGE Etc..) post's are there and they are very informative. those information and thinking patterns are really helpful juniors like us.

    so i again thank you Veteran SLS for the contribution.
    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

    Flattered to be mentioned among the big boys, me , who piggybacks on others knowledge. Smile

    SLS these testimonials show that your posts were not in vain and you have influenced an entire generation of investors in the last decade and set a benchmark in the industry.
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:44 pm

    Backstage wrote:
    serene wrote:
    nuwanmja wrote:when i enter stock market in early 2016 got broker advise to catch AEL @24. after that full of disappointments because market continuously fall. then i gave up and forget stock market for 3 years. again i enter late 2018 and find sources/ discussions about CSE. i found SLEF initially and then i found this. i read most of the threads a-z. most of SLS (also YK, PATH, SERENE, HERESHA, BACKSTAGE Etc..) post's are there and they are very informative. those information and thinking patterns are really helpful juniors like us.

    so i again thank you Veteran SLS for the contribution.
    Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

    Flattered to be mentioned among the big boys, me , who piggybacks on others knowledge. Smile

    SLS these testimonials show that your posts were not in vain and you have influenced an entire generation of investors in the last decade and set a benchmark in the industry.

    Yes. And will not ever forget the days SLS help me at early days into investment around 2011. Cool Cool
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:32 am

    Backstage wrote:

    Flattered to be mentioned among the big boys, me , who piggybacks on others knowledge. Smile

    SLS these testimonials show that your posts were not in vain and you have influenced an entire generation of investors in the last decade and set a benchmark in the industry.

    Backstage,

    Always said you underestimate yourself !
    Since last few years, saw your insight, analytical stuff , discourse
    on  economic matters and share inputs at a  higher level.
    Add to that your superior  writing skills in English,  you have a package.

    If you get  off your low horse  and lazy ass, you have the capacity
    to achieve even greater heights Backstage!  

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    As much as I have stepped on toes of certain people to try and  
    make them see the light, I do acknowledge and compliment people
    when they deserve such.  

    Backstage and Serene has attained superior levels since  a decade ago.
    You guy are no more piggy-backers. You are now smart rational
    influential people who are capable of doing greater good  to society!

    ps : My only suggestion  is, don't try to please everyone or make everyone
    like you. Then it becomes hard to see any issue  or stand up for  the right !

    Some of us  may have hell of a lot of "friends"  in our real name Social
    media pages. But let me ask you this. How many of those "friends"
    are true friends?  Maybe 1%? Rest ???
    Leon
    Leon
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1264
    Join date : 2014-03-11

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Leon Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:33 am

    Congratulations & Thanks for the untiring & continuous good work.
    Time & tide & SLS wait for none.
    Wish you you good health & energy to continue & inspire us for the next decade too.
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:48 am

    [quote="slstock"]
    Backstage wrote:

     

    Backstage and Serene has attained superior levels since  a decade ago.
    You guy are no more piggy-backers. You are now smart rational
    influential people who are capable of doing greater good  to society!

    ps : My only suggestion  is, don't try to please everyone or make everyone
    like you.  Then it becomes hard to see any issue   or stand up for  the right !

    Some of us  may have hell of a lot of "friends"  in our real name Social
    media pages. But let me ask you this. How many of  those "friends"
    are true friends?  Maybe 1%? Rest ???
    Wise words and lot to ponder.
    Yes. Will always like to follow SLS's footsteps when it comes to grooming new comers.
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 am

    [quote="slstock"]
    Backstage wrote:



    If you get  off your low horse  and lazy ass, you have the capacity
    to achieve even greater heights Backstage!  



    Now Frontstage. Very Happy Smile
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Backstage Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 pm

    Hahaha Smile will not fill this thread with various stuff. But a few weeks back SLS called me a monkey waiting for people to throw banana's at me geek
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6327
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Age : 58
    Location : Waga

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by nihal123 Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:19 am

    Backstage wrote:Hahaha Smile  will not fill this thread with various stuff. But a few weeks back SLS called me a monkey waiting for people to throw banana's at me geek

    Very Happy

    විහිලුවට වෙන්න ඇති slstock එහෙම කියන්න ඇත්තේ Back අයියේ, ගනන් ගන්න එපා. ඔයත් slstock ට කියපු ඒවා.......

    Very Happy
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 am

    Thank you Senerath67 and Leon for the kind words.

    ps:  Senerath, I rather think am writing to the Investor/Trader
    community than a forum. We know all the people from different places
    visit here and read under silence or disguise Wink

    We only live for a short time on earth. What we sow in this lifetime ,
    we may not reap during this lifetime. But atleast  we live with a clear conscious
    ( peace of mind which is the greatest asset in the world)  and when we leave
    this place , we leave with  no debt or a crooked name.

    Anyway ,thanks for the extended kind words.
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:32 am

    nihal123 wrote:
    Backstage wrote:Hahaha Smile  will not fill this thread with various stuff. But a few weeks back SLS called me a monkey waiting for people to throw banana's at me geek

    Very Happy

    විහිලුවට වෙන්න ඇති slstock එහෙම කියන්න ඇත්තේ Back අයියේ, ගනන් ගන්න එපා. ඔයත් slstock ට කියපු ඒවා.......

    Very Happy

    නිහාල්, මේ "පශ්චාත්-රංගභූමි" සහෝදරයාට කියන්න කතාව විකෘති නොකර කියන්න කියල.

    නැත්තම්,  රැජිණගේ ඉංගිරීසි මුසු  අශික්ෂිත  තෙපුල්  සුසංයෝගයකින් මට සැබෑ කතාව
    දෙසාබාන්න  වෙන බව සැලකරන්න !


    Last edited by slstock on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited a typo)
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Backstage Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:14 am

    slstock wrote:
    nihal123 wrote:
    Backstage wrote:Hahaha Smile  will not fill this thread with various stuff. But a few weeks back SLS called me a monkey waiting for people to throw banana's at me geek

    Very Happy

    විහිලුවට වෙන්න ඇති slstock එහෙම කියන්න ඇත්තේ Back අයියේ, ගනන් ගන්න එපා. ඔයත් slstock ට කියපු ඒවා.......

    Very Happy

    නිහාල්, මේ "පශ්චාත්-රංගභූමි" සහෝදරයාට කියන්න කතාව විකෘති නොකර කියන්න කියල.

    නැත්තම්,  රැජිණගේ ඉංගිරීසි මුසු  අශික්ෂිත  තෙපුල්  සුසංයෝගයකින් මට සැබෑ කතාව
    දෙසාබාන්න  වෙන බව සැලකරන්න !


    lol!
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 am

    Btw hasn't පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි forgotten something he owes me
    from a bet regarding the election date ?
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6327
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Age : 58
    Location : Waga

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by nihal123 Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 pm

    slstock wrote:Btw hasn't පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි forgotten something he owes me
    from a bet  regarding the  election date  ?

    දන්නෙ නැතිහින්දා අහන්නේ slstock, "පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි" ඇත්තටම මේ නමේ තේරැම මොක්ද ? පශ්චාත්රංග කිව්වහම එක තේරැම් එනවනේ

    Very Happy
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:58 pm

    nihal123 wrote:
    slstock wrote:Btw hasn't පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි forgotten something he owes me
    from a bet  regarding the  election date  ?

    දන්නෙ නැතිහින්දා අහන්නේ slstock, "පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි" ඇත්තටම  මේ නමේ තේරැම මොක්ද ? පශ්චාත්රංග කිව්වහම එක තේරැම් එනවනේ

    Very Happy


    පශ්චාත් බාගය  = පිටි පස්ස

    පශ්චාත් = Back
    රංගභූමි = Stage

    පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි = Backstage
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by chutiputha Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm

    Thank You very much for rising the thread and enabling to give the compliment for the person who has sacrificed his life and spent his valuable time for educating, encourage, and uplift the knowledge of all members of the forum.  

    Hats Off Sir and Appreciate it and about your mandate.

    Let's talk like this,

    There were many more forums and more people around all.
    but a lot of has less control and spreading false and misleading information to manipulate the general public by the group and it's key elements/entities.

    but here we will see the totally different story and well-educated people, sharing very valuable info with respect to the real data/info.
    and We all act as a family and for a particular goal with visionary and missionary minds.

    I can simply say you were leading all people in the right direction to serve and share the knowledge, experiences under the surveillance, and the reconnaissance in the general context.

    It's great pleasure and honor to express my gratitude toward for you Sir and wish you to serve further.

    Thank You Sir,

    Loving Chooti.
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:11 pm

    chutiputha wrote:Thank You very much for rising the thread and enabling to give the compliment for the person who has sacrificed his life and spent his valuable time for educating, encourage, and uplift the knowledge of all members of the forum.  

    Hats Off Sir and Appreciate it and about your mandate.

    Let's talk like this,

    There were many more forums and more people around all.
    but a lot of has less control and spreading false and misleading information to manipulate the general public by the group and it's key elements/entities.

    but here we will see the totally different story and well-educated people, sharing very valuable info with respect to the real data/info.
    and We all act as a family and for a particular goal with visionary and missionary minds.

    I can simply say you were leading all people in the right direction to serve and share the knowledge, experiences under the surveillance, and the reconnaissance in the general context.

    It's great pleasure and honor to express my gratitude toward for you Sir and wish you to serve further.

    Thank You Sir,

    Loving Chooti.
    Chooti, waiting for the treat you used to present few years back.
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by chutiputha Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:15 pm


    serene wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:Thank You very much for rising the thread and enabling to give the compliment for the person who has sacrificed his life and spent his valuable time for educating, encourage, and uplift the knowledge of all members of the forum.  

    Hats Off Sir and Appreciate it and about your mandate.

    Let's talk like this,

    There were many more forums and more people around all.
    but a lot of has less control and spreading false and misleading information to manipulate the general public by the group and it's key elements/entities.

    but here we will see the totally different story and well-educated people, sharing very valuable info with respect to the real data/info.
    and We all act as a family and for a particular goal with visionary and missionary minds.

    I can simply say you were leading all people in the right direction to serve and share the knowledge, experiences under the surveillance, and the reconnaissance in the general context.

    It's great pleasure and honor to express my gratitude toward for you Sir and wish you to serve further.

    Thank You Sir,

    Loving Chooti.
    Chooti, waiting for the treat you used to present few years back.

    බැඳලා බැඳලා , මම දැන් බැඳලා , ඉස්සර සෙල්ලම් තහනම් කරලා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:26 pm

    Petticoat rules are much severe than the ones are in the North Korea. Very Happy
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by serene Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:26 pm

    chutiputha wrote:
    serene wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:Thank You very much for rising the thread and enabling to give the compliment for the person who has sacrificed his life and spent his valuable time for educating, encourage, and uplift the knowledge of all members of the forum.  

    Hats Off Sir and Appreciate it and about your mandate.

    Let's talk like this,

    There were many more forums and more people around all.
    but a lot of has less control and spreading false and misleading information to manipulate the general public by the group and it's key elements/entities.

    but here we will see the totally different story and well-educated people, sharing very valuable info with respect to the real data/info.
    and We all act as a family and for a particular goal with visionary and missionary minds.

    I can simply say you were leading all people in the right direction to serve and share the knowledge, experiences under the surveillance, and the reconnaissance in the general context.

    It's great pleasure and honor to express my gratitude toward for you Sir and wish you to serve further.

    Thank You Sir,

    Loving Chooti.
    Chooti, waiting for the treat you used to present few years back.

    බැඳලා බැඳලා , මම  දැන් බැඳලා , ඉස්සර  සෙල්ලම් තහනම් කරලා
    Smile Very Happy
    තව පොඩි කාලෙකින් ..ඕවා ආයෙත් එලියට එනවා . Razz
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by Backstage Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:46 pm

    slstock wrote:Btw hasn't පශ්චාත්රංගභූමි forgotten something he owes me
    from a bet  regarding the  election date  ?

    Traditionally elections are held on Saturdays. For unknown reason tradition has been broken. The closest Saturday to the election date is the 8th of August. So now I am waiting for the 1 bagger tip that you owe me.pirat
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 6327
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Age : 58
    Location : Waga

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by nihal123 Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:55 pm

    slstock,
    මට හිතුනේ පශ්චාත් බාගය ගැන කිව්වාම සනමලයෙක් වගේද කියලා.

    serene,
    ක‍රන්න දෙයක් නැ සෙරින් අර චියර්ස්ලා , නිසි බලධරයා විසින් කපාහරින ලදි. ඒත්
    chutiputha ඇවිල්ලා යන්න ආපු මදැ නේද
    avatar
    lanka


    Posts : 624
    Join date : 2014-11-26

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by lanka Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:39 am

    හදවතින් ම සුබ පතමි !
    හිතාදර සොහොයුරාණනි..

    බෙහෙවින්ම තුති පුදමි
    යා යුතු මග පෙන්වූවාට
    අඳුර මැද පහන් කනුවක් වී

    'මම' රජයන ලොවක
    'අපි' එක මගක යන්නට
    පෙරමුන ගත්තා ට...
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

     6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock - Page 2 Empty Re: 6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock

    Post by slstock Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:49 am

    බෝල චුටියෝ,  ඔහොම මාස් ගණන් තොලොන්චිවෙලා ඉන්න හොඳද?
    රණ විරුවෙක් උනාම  ඔයාගේ ආරක්ෂාව ගැන තියෙන කැක්කුම  අපිට  වැඩි.

    කෙසේ වෙතත් ඔබගේ පැමිණීම සහ ඔබගේ කාරුණික සටහනට තුති පුදමි.




    ඔබගේ හොඳ බාගයට ( Better Half ) කියන්න , ච්යර්ලීඩර්සලා දෙනෙතින් 
    දැම්මට , හදවත  ඇය ගාව බව. කියන්න,  ඕනෙනම්  එයාට පිරිමි  ච්යර්ලීඩර්සලා 
    ගේ පින්තූර බැලුවට  කමක් නෙහෙ කියල හදවත ඔයා ගාව  නිසා. 

    එතකොට දෙන්නම ගොඩ Wink 



    එක නෙමේ , ඔය රටට සේවය කරලා හොයාගත්ත හමස් පෙට්ටියේ දාපු
    රු බිලියන්ස් වලින් , ලාබෙට තියන කොටස් ටිකක් හිමිහිට ගන්න.

    සැක තියනවනං අහන්න.

    පිලි  : 

    හපොයි මේක සිංහලෙන් ලියන්න ගිය කාලෙත් එක්ක

    නර කෙස් ශ්වේත වුණා!



    ~~~~~~~~~


    ps : 


    "I can simply say you were leading all people in the right direction to serve
    and share the knowledge, experiences under the surveillance, and the reconnaissance in the general context."


    Are you too learning 10 new English words a day like Sajith "ස"
    Sajith  will be and we all  are proud of you vocabulary.
    Now I have to go check the dictionary  Razz Laughing


    Last edited by slstock on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:30 am; edited 8 times in total

      Current date/time is Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:48 am