The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka

+8
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
spw19721
xmart
ruwan326
Ethical Trader
hammurabi
yellow knife
slstock
12 posters
Go down
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka Empty Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka

Mon May 13, 2019 11:20 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
This tragedy has shaken my ( our) core.  

If in retaliation of New Zealand attack, Why Sri Lanka out of all countries?
Only 10% Christians. ( I am not Christian)

Who is behind this really? Who supported it ?   What the real intent ?

Why a guy who is rich and has 2 degrees blow himself to bits
killing so many innocent ?
People want money. They want education. He had both.
But .. now he is dust taking along others with him.

I see bigger issues here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humans tend to act  only  if it  affects us usually.
Else we don't care or stay silent.  Share market or life, the same.

Life is bigger.  Someone else sorrow/ plight  today might be
the same fate for us tomorrow!  

We have to go when we have to go.  Yes.
But do good and  lets have a backbone to stand up for the wrong
( our pain or not) so we will leave the world someday with
a positive mark/memory.

I think I need to repeat what I said all my life at forums.

Time to stand up for the right and look down upon wrong doers
( irrespective of race and religion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sinhalese, Tamils, Muslims , Burghers stand against  
Extremists and  be united.

SRI LANKA HAS GIVEN RELIGIOUS FREEDOM TO ALL ( BUDDHISTS, HINDUS , MUSLIMS , CHRISTIANS/CATHOLICS ) than many other countries.

Tell me  8 other countries like  Sri Lanka in that regard.
Tell me if you can.

Value it people. Don't abuse it whatever religion you are.
Stand against wrong doers of your religion to your  protect country
as one ( and that goes to CSE too ) . Don't shoot your foot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STOP DEFENDING WRONG DOERS, SPREADING  HATRED AGAINST OTHERS , KEEPING  WEAPONS TO FIGHT FELLOW COUNTRYMEN etc etc. DON'T MAKE MATTERS WORSE. USE YOUR BRAINS NOT EMOTIONS.  UNITE FOR THE COUNTRY TO DRIVE OFF THE UNCOUTH TO RETURN THE PARADISE SRI LANKA ONCE WAS.  

Last edited by slstock on Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka Empty Re: Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka

Mon May 13, 2019 11:44 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
SLS you are the one who posted about Easter Day Attacks clearly for the very first time in this forum.

I wanted to write. Yet I kept silent. In a way I am pleased with the way this forum behaved. No gossips, no hidden words, and no arguments at all on this Bomb issue.

You are right SLS,

Someone should speak up with genuine reasons without any ultra motive.

I sensed many ... yet I kept thinking myself.
hammurabi
hammurabi

Mon May 13, 2019 12:22 pm
100% correct SLS. There are many developed nations being bombed atleast twice a year. Yet they move on without any struggle. People are so positive. But our people are very Dramatic, they create trouble over trouble, rumours, myths spreading with the air. Everyone seems to know politics more than politicians, economics more than economists, religion almost all religions more than clerics, history more than historians lol! They expect change but they are not willing to change. We have more keyboard worriors much more than china. They funny thing is they think themselves as patriots. There is no shortage in education. what we lack is attitude
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Mon May 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Fight with me about shares.
Fight with me about your strategy.
Fight with me when I stand up for what is right to protect interests of many /Country/CSE  ( but not a few)

But when your Country is in a mess ,
80 view for the post in short time but  2 inputs only so far.

How about some comments from those  who fight for everything else?  
What about you living in Sri Lanka facing the music ?
Will silence or violence solve anything?
( Do you know that's extremism too )  
How about some ideas / inputs ?

Humans tend to act  only  if it  affects us usually.
Else we don't care or stay silent.  
Share market or life, the same.
All we have is a proud history to harp on. No future
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon May 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Thanks for raising this issue.

I was silent all the way, because I did not want to disturb the attempts by the government by presenting my two cents worth. They were doing a good job of work though belatedly.

I appreciate the responsible behavior of religious leaders (especially Catholic & Cristian) after this tragedy.

My answer to your question why Sri Lanka was selected to attack is that they may have sensed this place is easier to attack with relaxed security and divided responsibility between the President and the PM.

And my answer to your question why well educated and wealthy youth sacrificed their life in this event is that they may have been brain washed in the name of their religion where they were made to believe such acts would send them to heaven straight away.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Mon May 13, 2019 2:22 pm
Ethical Trader wrote:
I was silent all the way, because I did not want to disturb the attempts by the government by presenting my two cents worth. They were doing a good job of work though belatedly.

Who is Government ?  President is going to be in China with 27 people presently.

Are forces doing a good job? Yes I agree.

Ethical Trader wrote:
I appreciate the responsible behavior of religious leaders (especially Catholic & Cristian) after this tragedy.

Agree.

Ethical Trader wrote:
And my answer to your question why well educated and wealthy youth sacrificed their life in this event is that they may have been brain washed in the name of their religion where they were made to believe such acts would send them to heaven straight away.

To see 72 virgins ?  Islamism  doesn't say that to my knowledge.

How about an Islam follower here clarify on the issue.
You can help to spread right information  about Islamism this way

Last edited by slstock on Mon May 13, 2019 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm
By the word "Government" I meant the bureaucracy including the three forces & the Police. Not any worthless politicians who utter lies after lies.
slstock wrote:
Ethical Trader wrote:

Who is government?  President is in China with 27 people.

Are forces doing a good job? Yes I agree.

Ethical Trader wrote:

Agree.

Ethical Trader wrote:

How about an Islam follower here clarify on the issue.
You can help to spread peace this way  
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon May 13, 2019 2:34 pm
Another reason for selecting Sri Lanka may have been our close military relationship with the USA.
ruwan326
ruwan326

Mon May 13, 2019 3:08 pm
Time has come to send  these useless 225 MP's + president & political parties to garbage bin.For last 71 years these politicians push this country towards stone age, all the systems were corrupted and only create inhumans.

Even politicians knew what's going to happen to them and they bought back the only option of terrorism again.This nation used to be a great one and Europeans took every thing from us and made us slaves, and they are always watching and make sure we stay as slaves forever.(I put a post "USA vs China: High Tension - Saturday, May 11, 2019. US Military News Update"in Things we are not aware of-Sri Lanka politics)

2020 everything going to be change, every thing happening in the county now clearly shows that there will be a great change soon. Till then lets spread good vibes and bring out the best human qualities in us.
If you become a suicide bomber means you never value your life first and no need to talk about other peoples lives then. From the moment you born to this world our society inject Race/cast/religion and many other labels to you and your whole life you will waste your time by maintain those.

Media/Politicians/Clergy suppose to build great nations in the world, yet in Sri Lanka these 3 parties only care about them selves and their needs. Buddha/Jesus/Muhammad and all the other leaders showed you a clear path,but later on some cunning selfish people from each religion wrote books and put their agendas for us to follow as a religion.
xmart
xmart
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon May 13, 2019 3:16 pm

The number 72 itself comes from the hadith - the sayings of Muhammad, which hold a lesser authority than the Qur’an (which is supposedly the direct word of Allah):
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 39)

ref: https://www.quora.com/Can-someone-elaborate-on-the-Qurans-mention-of-houris-72-virgins-Does-the-Quran-say-this-or-is-it-a-misconception-of-a-mistranslated-verse-s

therefore, i'm afraid The story about the Houris can be found in both Qur’an and the Hadith, with the latter adding the detail of the number of Houris you get as a dweller of paradise.

i my viewpoint, number of virgin is not the motive behind the attack. clear pattern of geopolitical power struggle can be seeing with the events unfolded after the attack. beside, more importantly, this small terror group may have links to much larger terror group, but ultimately they are link to fulfill much higher purpose of higher political power.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Mon May 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Reg 72 Virgins :

From what I understand yes,  Quran speaks of “Houris”,   gazelle-eyed individuals with intensely black and white  eyes , a  concept of the perfect female individual.  

But some call them virgins but the Quran doesn’t seem suggest such ( to my knowledge)

They’re mentioned in 4 places  directly:

44:54 "Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, beautiful eyes"

52:20 "They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large,beautiful eyes"

55:72 "Fair ones reserved in pavilions",

56:22 "And [for them are] fair women with large, beautiful eyes"

No number of 72 or the word “virgin” is mentioned  as far as I understand in quran.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes these 72 virgin theory comes from Hadith.

~~~~

Time for true Islam followers to comment here.
spw19721
spw19721

Mon May 13, 2019 11:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Thanks for bumping up this matter sir.....

MY3 goes to china with 27 men while
extremists trying to see 72 virgins.what a coincidence ....

LTTE had a common purpose for killings and attacks . But what about this ? How can we face such devils who blow up their own children with them ? Day by day science & technology is developing but still whole world cant beat this kind of terrorism.why is that ? A person who has air craft engineering degree is believing in fairy tales of 72 virgins .So these types of mentalities cant cured by modern education or techniques.

Though we are polite ,kind ,gentle from the surface , there is a beast who thirst for blood,violence is living beneath it.  we try to hide the beast while living in the society ,but when the opportunity comes beast arise . Look how many applicants has been applied for the post of HANGMAN ? Some degree holders too.Are they so desperate to find a job? Nope. A chance to unleash the beast. Thats it. Islamic extremist lecturers show a path for unleash that beast with some religious wrapping .
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 7:48 am
So, even the book is Colour Biased ? Rolling Eyes
slstock wrote:

Reg 72 Virgins :

From what I understand yes,  Quran speaks of “Houris”,   gazelle-eyed individuals with intensely black and white  eyes , a  concept of the perfect female individual.  

But some call them virgins but the Quran doesn’t seem suggest such ( to my knowledge)

They’re mentioned in 4 places  directly:

44:54 "Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, beautiful eyes"

52:20 "They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large,beautiful eyes"

55:72 "Fair ones reserved in pavilions",

56:22 "And [for them are] fair women with large, beautiful eyes"

No  number of 72 or the word “virgin” is mentioned  as far as I understand in quran.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes these 72 virgin theory comes from Hadith.

~~~~

Time for true Islam followers to comment here.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 8:04 am
Fairy and Lovely was invented later.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 am
Adulteration is a real possibility but sadly many reluctant to accept it in today's society.
yellow knife wrote:Fairy and Lovely was invented later.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 am
Do they need a reason for destruction?
I do not think so.

Ethical Trader wrote:Another reason for selecting Sri Lanka may have been our close military relationship with the USA.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 8:39 am
Now I too read about 72

houri
/ˈhʊəri/
noun
plural noun: houris
a beautiful young woman, especially one of the virgin companions of the faithful in the Muslim Paradise

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka 9k=
Turc rêvant des houris

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka Antique-houris-turkish-cigarettes_1_54ecdc74e999b8fe75488418c88ffc95

When I want to learn something new , I used google images.

This is another art surprisingly capturing Sigiriya to Houris

Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCibzRmdTsNM3OOn4uGLNvpgyMx4F95q476ldQMvDdvGFdMh1k5A
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 am
ruwan326 wrote:

Media/Politicians/Clergy suppose to build great nations in the world, yet in Sri Lanka these 3 parties only care about them selves and their needs. Buddha/Jesus/Muhammad and all the other leaders showed you a clear path,but later on some cunning selfish people from each religion wrote books and put their agendas for us to follow as a religion.

Correct.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am
spw19721 wrote:Thanks for bumping up this matter sir.....

MY3 goes to china with 27 men while
extremists trying to see 72 virgins.what a coincidence ....

LTTE had a common purpose for killings and attacks . But what about this ? How can we face such devils who blow up their own children with them ? Day by day science & technology is developing but still whole world cant beat this kind of terrorism.why is that ? A person who has air craft engineering degree is believing in fairy tales of 72 virgins .So these types of mentalities cant cured by modern education or techniques.

Though we are polite ,kind ,gentle from the surface , there is a beast who thirst for blood,violence is living beneath it.  we try to hide the beast while living in the society ,but when the opportunity comes beast arise . Look how many applicants has been applied for the post of HANGMAN ? Some degree holders too.Are they so desperate to find a job? Nope. A chance to unleash the beast. Thats it. Islamic extremist lecturers show a path for unleash that beast with some religious wrapping .

Yes. One of the worst things to happen to earth is the creation of Humans. There is no breed that is more descructive , selfish, cunning and greedy than human.

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 am

Side question : Why do you think the CSE Market crashing like this ? Any real issue with the shares which is going down?

Today so far 0.79% down in less than 1 hour.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 am
slstock wrote:

Side question : Why do you think the CSE Market crashing like this ? Any real issue with the shares which is going down?

The failure of the government to restore  confidence after the Attack (which is exacerbated due to the fact that Curfew had been imposed  again after few quite days ),

Below far results of the Bottom line of the banks and other ( HNB , MGT ) due to taxes and NPL ( In fact Top line is better But who cares)

+ the Panic selling.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am
serene wrote:
slstock wrote:

The failure of the government to restore  confidence after the Attack (which is exacerbated due to the fact that Curfew had been imposed  again after few quite days ),

Below far results of the Bottom line of the banks and other ( HNB , MGT ) due to taxes and NPL ( In fact Top line is better But who cares)

+ the Panic selling.

Well, that part answers the situation from the surface.

But one has to look deeply where the real issue is.

I started this thread for reason. Look how many people even commented on a
national issue and how many evaded it.

mymoney

Tue May 14, 2019 11:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I'm asking from intelligent persons of this forum...,

Now, we as a normal people of this country...,

In what way do we have to contribute...,

To uplift our country and nation again ?
CK
CK

Tue May 14, 2019 11:41 am
mymoney wrote:I'm asking from intelligent persons of this forum...,

fight against racism in every possible way... if you are a sinhala, fight against sinhala extremist, if you are muslim, fight against muslim extremists and so on.....
Never promote racist posts even in fb or any other social media..
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 12:32 pm
mymoney wrote:I'm asking from intelligent persons of this forum...,

Well let me give you small start ( only a very small one to start).

1) Build Trust: Each race has to condemn the wrong doing of their race.
If Muslims support their Kadu and Easter massacre , Sinhalese or Tamils cannot have trust in them. Likewise if Sinhlase support this stupid riots , Muslims or another race can ask "you are telling us to clean our religion/people but what about you" ?

When New Zealand attack happened , the country inclduing Prime Minister showed geneuine regret by even wearing hijabs

Actions and Trust is key.

2) People should stop pretending there is no problem and ignore it ( or stay silent)
Wounds don't auto heal. Do something about it.

3) Plan and support for a new system with fresh faces . Get rid of most of the Parliament ( 99%) , President and even the next power hungry old people coming under a new party .

4) If you see a Foreigner on SL Streets talk to them nicely. Tell something about our culture. Tell them something that will stay in their mind when they go back to their own country

How does it help? Right now many don't know where Sri lanka is even to care about Sri Lanka or help Sri Lanka or donate.

ex : 2 days ago I talked to this 62 year old westerner. His wife heard about the Easter sunday attack and told him. He said they did not know where Sri Lanka was even and only then he looked at a world Map to tell his wife.

I spent 1 hour with him to talk about Sri Lanka, history , beauty and diversity. Believe me he know Sri Lanka now and he said he will research the internet more. Am sure he will spread the right picture with his friend now.

How does it help Sri Lanka? HUGELY ! ( think why)

I can write so much more. But will stop.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum