The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CIFC Dumps to Expand Your Possibilities to Pass Your Exam
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 am by faithhharris

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+15
xmart
smallville
Seyon
CK
nihal123
slstock
Yin-Yang
PANTOMATH
ruwan326
hammurabi
Backstage
Ethical Trader
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
yellow knife
serene
19 posters

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

ruwan326
    ruwan326

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 Empty Re: My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

Post by ruwan326 Fri May 10, 2019 8:10 pm

1- Thank you SLS for the valuable input, you always make us feel ok in this bloody RED market & give tips to survive.

I join CSE in 2010 & lost much but as you said that time I was a trader and willing to loss even Millions Wink
    But last year I return as an investor and I can hold my counters for years.  

"CSE is one of the most irrational markets in the world. It doesn't  care about anything until you...... become a master in trading/investing-Since 2010 till this day I am learning and continue till the day I leave from this planet"

2-Guys Sorry for messing up the valuable thread
    Rolling Eyes did some editing.

Yellow and Back , I am planing to open a new thread call Happiness corner.

There is a saying"අඬන්න ඉන්න එකාගේ ඇහැට ඇඟිල්ලෙන් ඇන්නා වගේ". We all like to see Green ASI, specially when your portfolio stay Green you will be more happy.But almost 4 years we suffered and every red day makes you unhappy.

End of the day it is all about happiness and if you found the inner peace/Happiness nothing can take it away from you -even this bloody red ASI Very Happy .

3-Thanks Serene, your wishes for me always come true. Trip + LSD trip made my Serotonin flow till end of the month Wink

Quitting is not an option, so lets survive till next rise up as a family by putting your valuable inputs.
    hammurabi
    hammurabi

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 Empty Re: My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of..

Post by hammurabi Fri May 10, 2019 11:45 pm

ruwan326 wrote:"My Port Folio Bleeding"

This was the original topic and now virgins/holes/girls/local fruits and many more popping up, before we forget my portfolio I like to say few words about my portfolio alien

These days my portfolio looks red too, but no worries  next year or 2021 I know  each counter I picked will bring me 100%+ profit.

If you pick cash rich+high dividend+zero debt counters nothing to worry.

I use dividend to stay in a hotel with my family and produce more Serotonin.

ALLI didn't announced Dividend last march, I used TPL dividend last Wednesday on BLUE Beach hotel and had a great time.June ALLI might announce dividend for my next trip.

We used to be a great nation long ago ,leave the politics/media/clergy & find the inner happiness.

* Avoid alcohol
    *Chlorine water
    *fluoride toothpaste
    *artificial flavors and many more which damage Serotonin hormone in you and kills your happiness.

Smoke little bit of weeds and do a LSD tripping if you can and it will help the flow of Serotonin.We used weeds just like curry leaves for cooking before British banned it.What happened to that great nation now??????? When the time comes use your vote wisely,till then bring the best out of you as a human being,find the inner peace and happiness.

Thats great ruwan
    nihal123
    nihal123
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by nihal123 Sat May 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Welcome back slstock

cheers
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Sat May 11, 2019 7:40 pm

ruwan326 wrote:

Quitting is not an option, so lets survive till next rise up as a family by putting your valuable inputs.

After fighting for justice elsewhere I think now you know where you should truly belongs in the Cyber space.
    Thanks for becoming a real asset of the forum. Basketball Basketball
    ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Sat May 11, 2019 8:08 pm

serene wrote:
    ruwan326 wrote:

After fighting for justice elsewhere I think now you know where you should truly belongs  in the Cyber space.
    Thanks for becoming a real asset of the forum. Basketball Basketball

My Port Folio Bleeding But Its just the Begining Of.. - Page 3 Hats_o16
    ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Sun May 12, 2019 9:58 am

"Quitting is not an option, so lets survive till next rise up as a family by putting your valuable inputs".

6 % of EPF funds in stock market

12 May 2019
    The Central Bank (CB) confirmed this week that 6 per cent of EPF funds would be invested in the Colombo stock market.

This information was conveyed by CB Governor Indrajit Coomaraswamy and his senior officials to a group of trade union leaders during a mid-week meeting at the CB headquarters in Colombo. This was a continuation of several meetings trade unions have had with the CB over the EPF issue.

“Unions wanted it recorded that they were opposed to the EPF investing in the stock market. Though they had faith in the Governor, they had no faith in the political leadership,” said trade union leader Palitha Athukorala, who was present at the discussion. The EPF investment in the market will increase from a current 4 per cent of its portfolio.

According to the CB’s 2018 annual report, total investment income of the Fund amounted to Rs. 222.4 billion, down by 0.1 per cent over the previous year.

Mr. Athukorala quoted the Governor as saying that he would not bow to political pressure in the use of EPF funds and also that this is the time to buy since blue chip companies were at rock bottom prices.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/190512/business-times/6-of-epf-funds-in-stock-market-348544.html
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun May 12, 2019 10:24 am

Here comes the Sun ! sunny
    (I will wait for the next uptrend to consolidate and trim my portfolio and quitting is not an option for me yet).

serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Sun May 12, 2019 11:06 am

Thanks Ruwan.
    Super duper news.Much awaited..
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Sun May 12, 2019 11:16 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Here comes the Sun ! sunny
    (I will wait for the next uptrend to consolidate and trim my portfolio and quitting is not an option for me yet).

Yap Kith.
    Opposed to previous times I just did away with let bleeding go and doing nothing.
    This time i did a Full Blood count test utilising the bleeding / Test of Lipid profile too.
    So get to know about the issues which were under the water and made some concrete efforts to get rid of those.
    So lets wait with gleefull eyes.
    Happy trading/ investment friends. bounce Basketball
    hammurabi
    hammurabi

Post by hammurabi Sun May 12, 2019 7:04 pm

thats great news Smile
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Tue May 14, 2019 10:46 am

No respite at all.
    Carnage continues.
    EPF please come or get Lost.
    Forget any Appreciation of the Market but at least to stifle the carnage.
    CK
    CK

Post by CK Tue May 14, 2019 10:50 am

serene wrote:No respite at all.
    Carnage continues.
    what you expect other than this with these idiots.. Mad
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Tue May 14, 2019 11:02 am

CK wrote:
    serene wrote:No respite at all.
    Carnage continues.
    what you expect other than this with these idiots.. Mad

True. CK' Simply we can't any other thing.
    BTW Don't insult Idiots by referring these as idiots.
    We should find another words to describe these low level pathetic donkeys. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by slstock Tue May 14, 2019 11:04 am

You people are too emotional or not looking at the root causes?

1) How is EPF entry going to help the whole CSE !
      Will they buy every share?

2) How does the current situation directly effect every company at CSE ?
    So why is everything going down?

Where is the real problem?

serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Tue May 14, 2019 11:15 am

slstock wrote:You people are too emotional or not looking at the root causes?

1) How is EPF entry going to help the whole CSE?

It's like Malingas Yorkers at the times when he was at his peak.
    All Batsmen knew what was coming but they couldn't do anything about it.
    Having said that it is heartening to see most are little by little opposing the current system.

slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by slstock Tue May 14, 2019 11:32 am

serene wrote:

Having said that  it is heartening to see most are  little by little opposing the current system.

I hope you are not implying that this system with present government is bad and people are opposing but counting that a one with Gota/MR will bring Sri lanka to the worlds top.

It won't.

Where the real issue is deeper.

Last edited by slstock on Tue May 14, 2019 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 am

"So why is everything going down? " Idea Idea Idea Idea

Last 7days trading 70-85 companies price keep on dropping.Before I jumped in to conclusion I like to hear it from SLS .

SLS please enlighten us
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post by slstock Tue May 14, 2019 11:41 am

ruwan326 wrote:

"So why is everything going down? " Idea Idea Idea Idea

Last 7days trading 70-85 companies price keep on dropping.Before I jumped in to conclusion I like to hear it from SLS .

SLS please enlighten us

Ruwan, there was reason I started the Easter Attack thread.
    Until we understand things deeper,  and learn to look at beyond the surface we cannot solve any issue in Sri Lanka or CSE.

Look at how many people cared to comment on a very serious matter
    relating to our country.
    How many cared and how many  chose to remain silent without nay input or idea.

I did not give you an complete answer to why CSE is going down  but   I gave a hint/start here. Don't want to give answer to all like a  gift of a Long Hop. It has no effect.
    We need to work hard to earn our runs to know the value.
    There was reason Don Bradman could yield 99 batting average
    while our very talented Aravinda De Silva couldn't make half of that even.

Last edited by slstock on Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Tue May 14, 2019 11:51 am

slstock wrote:
    serene wrote:

Having said that  it is heartening to see most are  little by little opposing the current system.

I hope you are not implying that this system with present government  is bad and people are opposing  but counting that a one with Gota/MR  will bring Sri lanka to the worlds top.

It won't.

Where  the real issue is deeper.

Absolutely not.
    Infact I cant see much difference in both fronts interms of where they want to get us.
    ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Tue May 14, 2019 12:20 pm

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."-ML KING

Imagine, first time a politician/president did a crime & we slap him and put in jail the ... where this country would have gone by now.

Every man made thing in this world bring you to extreme end. If you take a Buddhist for example he believe that only his religion is the best in the world.A UNP supporter will always choose UNP.

We have to leave all the extreme ends,try to see everything as they really look with out coloured glasses( Middle path).

Till you do that this nation going towards center of the earth. No one going to save you unless you change your self to bring the best out of you as a human being.

alien alien alien alien alien

The way selling going on I feel ASI @ 5200 might be a turn around with the help of EPF entry.
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Tue May 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Hamma Yantham 2.30 una....
    What a relief..Life goes on and on...
    Yin-Yang
    Yin-Yang

Post by Yin-Yang Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Guys,
    All of you're (I mean some of you) panic about the market going down.

Now, if you can, tell me why market should go up instead.
    +
    +
    +

The world is built up on thoughts of living beings.
    If most of beings think the market should go down; it will.

But instead, most of you living beings think the market should go up; it definitely will.
    Every long journey is started with just one little step.

Who is willing to make that step here?
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by serene Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Good one YY. Seems logical.
    But my experience is when some one is exposed to prolonged bearish or bullish market h the mode he experience seems to get better of him irrespective of what was his sentiment earlier.
    ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Yin-Yang wrote:Guys,
    All of you're (I mean some of you) panic about the market going down.

Now, if you can, tell me why market should go up instead.
    +
    +
    +

The world is built up on thoughts of living beings.
    If most of beings think the market should go down; it will.

But instead, most of you living beings think the market should go up; it definitely will.
    Every long journey is started with just one little step.

Who is willing to make that step here?
    ................... Thank you YY lol! .................
    Since last June I entered CSE again I believe that ASI will go up, Still believing on that and still hoping this week it will happen with the help of EPF.

Experts already informed many times not to buy on credit( ET's daily Market commentary ) and if you pick the best counters you don't have to worry.I am not planing to sell on lost these days and willing to hold till 2020 or longer till my targets achieved.

All the human beings have good vibes and bad vibes or you can call positive/negative vibes.So if we all believe that ASI will go up it's going to happen sooner.

"පිරිසක් අතර එක් අයෙක් කසන්න පටන් ගත්තහම හැමෝම කසන්න පටන්ගන්නවා වගේ" වැඩක් මේක. තමන් ගත්තු වටිනා කොටස් නොවටිනා ගානට විකුණන එක.

Some QR's bad, but still even good QR showed companies falling apart due to panic selling.

Many stupid decisions taken by the government also effected the market. And many more reasons there.

Since Easter no more bombing ,yet some idiots want to bring down the counter down by spreading violence.
    ruwan326
    ruwan326

Post by ruwan326 Wed May 15, 2019 8:25 pm

serene wrote:Good one YY. Seems logical.
    But my experience is when some one is exposed to prolonged bearish or bullish market h the mode he experience seems to get better of him irrespective of what was his sentiment earlier.

Bull will trigger your heart Wink

Bear will trigger your brain Very Happy

But if you can become a master of controlling your heart & brain bull or bear you win alien alien alien

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:40 pm