The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
ACL CablesWed Dec 30, 2020 7:22 pmsubash
Merry Christmas to AllTue Dec 29, 2020 4:53 pmchutiputha
Trading Journal Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:33 pmxmart
HVA FoodsFri Dec 04, 2020 10:25 amThe Invisible
Tokyo CementMon Nov 23, 2020 9:42 amRajapaksap
Insider Dealings Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:30 ampjrngroup
UML United MotorsTue Nov 10, 2020 8:50 amThe Invisible
ExpolankaMon Nov 09, 2020 8:46 pmsmallville
Plantation Sector UpdatesSat Nov 07, 2020 8:15 amRajapaksap
HAYC - HaycarbFri Nov 06, 2020 12:11 pmsubash
LWL.N0000 (Lanka Walltiles PLC)Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:50 amsubash
CSE Daylight Robbery !Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:54 pmYin-Yang
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Go down
CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 1392
Join date : 2015-11-01

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:28 am
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"

That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1944
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 34
Location : SL

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:41 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
CK wrote:
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"

That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes

Oh It's new item here,sorry i was away 3 months due to my official works..it seems there is a ranking procedure going on.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 1392
Join date : 2015-11-01

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 am
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"r

That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes

Oh It's new item here,sorry i was away 3 months due to my official works..it seems there is a ranking procedure going on.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's not a procedure.  Just my view.  Now I feel we should think 100 times before we give our view in this forum. . Shocked
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1944
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 34
Location : SL

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:03 am
CK wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"r

That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes

Oh It's new item here,sorry i was away 3 months due to my official works..it seems there is a ranking procedure going on.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's not a procedure.  Just my view.  Now I feel we should think 100 times before we give our view in this forum. . Shocked

Yes,This is a Public forum,not a private my mate..
CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 1392
Join date : 2015-11-01

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:06 am
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
HUNTER wrote:"China in the bullshop!"r

That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes

Oh It's new item here,sorry i was away 3 months due to my official works..it seems there is a ranking procedure going on.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's not a procedure.  Just my view.  Now I feel we should think 100 times before we give our view in this forum. . Shocked

Yes,This is a Public forum,not a private my mate..
Yes carry on. Good luck
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1944
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 34
Location : SL

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:11 am
CK wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
CK wrote:
That's very creative Hunter. We have some creative minds like Yo-yo, hunter, pee ratio, kith, etc.. But no 1 place should go to yo-yo..Anyone against my view? Rolling Eyes

Oh It's new item here,sorry i was away 3 months due to my official works..it seems there is a ranking procedure going on.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's not a procedure.  Just my view.  Now I feel we should think 100 times before we give our view in this forum. . Shocked

Yes,This is a Public forum,not a private my mate..
Yes carry on. Good luck
Thank U Mate
avatar
The Alchemist
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 649
Join date : 2014-02-25

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11218473_10152833655291570_2585478205792054414_n.jpg?oh=358624d3b99ab8ba7c3322e2dc8e8ba7&oe=583D9777
HUNTER
HUNTER
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1867
Join date : 2014-07-14

Attacks.. Deviation and views... - Page 3 Empty Re: Attacks.. Deviation and views...

on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:48 pm
The Alchemist wrote:https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11218473_10152833655291570_2585478205792054414_n.jpg?oh=358624d3b99ab8ba7c3322e2dc8e8ba7&oe=583D9777


Very true, because;

What is heard, what is seen, are done by others.
But the feeling inside is made by ourselves, due to ignorance.

All try to snatch their freedom from another party.
But ignorant ones, our freedom, we need to snatch from ourselves.

May all get freed from their own ignorance.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum