The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» "පියසේනට දැං සනීපයි..."
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyToday at 10:47 am by Yin-Yang

» Dividend Announcement
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyToday at 10:19 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What's going to happen
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyToday at 6:26 am by serene

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyYesterday at 8:22 pm by ruwan326

» TJL.N0000 (Textured Jersey Lanka PLC.)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by serene

» CFVF - First Capital
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyYesterday at 7:43 am by serene

» විද්‍යාව මිස්ගේ පාඩම...
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 am by sanjulanka

» Trading Journal
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 pm by pathfinder

» වචන නම් අපේ ඒත් තනුව ?????????
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:08 pm by Rana

» Access Engineering AEL Technical Analysis
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 pm by NIRMALSG

» Tourism sector
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:57 am by NIRMALSG

» Cricket, meet Capitalism
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LFIN - LB Finance
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 am by Ethical Trader

» අපි නොදන්න චෙස් කිව්වලු !
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 pm by serene

» Stock Market to stay Bullish
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Is an emoji a word or a gesture?
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:46 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

»  Rajgama Heroes !
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:39 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» HHL.N0000 ( Hemas Holdings PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 12:25 pm by dhanurrox

» Checkmate, meatbags !
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:20 am by spw19721

» GLAS.N0000 (PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» සංචාරක පැමිණීම ක්‍රමයෙන් යහපත් වන ලකුණු
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 pm by serene

» SAMP.N0000 (SAMPATH BANK PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 8:55 am by serene

» Easter Sunday Attack and Sri Lanka
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 8:46 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අනං මනං! #/+?.<>
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 pm by ruwan326

» First capital holdings
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm by serene

» What to Analyse
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 11:33 am by serene

» අනිසි ලෙස කොටස් මිල හැසිර වූ ආයෝජකයින් දෙදෙනෙකුට සුරැකුම්පත් කොමිසමෙන් නඩු
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 pm by Ethical Trader

» අද වෙන්දේසියේ දී බිල්පත් පොළිය පහළට.
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 7:46 am by serene

» AAIC.N0000
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 7:33 am by serene

» SERV - The Kingsbury
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 pm by ruwan326

» TPL.N0000 (TALAWAKALE PLANTATIONS )
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 2:22 pm by nuwanmja

» Life After Google
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» S&P ශ්‍රී ලංකා 20 දර්ශකයේ වෙනසක්. CTC, NTB, රිචඩ් පීරිස් සහ ටෝක්යෝ සිමෙන්ති ඉවතට
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:37 am by nihal123

» Future of Tea Industry
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm by hammurabi

» Cricket !
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DIPD.N0000 (Dipped Products)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am by Ethical Trader

» DOCK.N0000 (COLOMBO DOCKYARD PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 9:14 pm by hammurabi

» මිල සූත්‍රය වැරදුණාද, වැරැද්දුවාද?
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 5:25 pm by Ethical Trader

» Happy Father's Day !
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 8:58 pm by spw19721

» DPL.N0000 (Dankotuwa Porcelain PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 am by NIRMALSG

» Re: Financial reports Q1-2019
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 pm by dhanurrox

» SEYB.N0000 ( SEYLAN BANK PLC )
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:11 pm by ruwan326

» NTB.N0000 (NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:08 pm by ruwan326

» PABC.N0000 (Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:06 pm by ruwan326

» NDB.N0000 (NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm by ruwan326

» HNB.N0000 ( Hatton National Bank PLC)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:57 pm by ruwan326

» HDFC.N0000 (HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION BANK OF SRI LANKA)
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm by ruwan326

» DFCC.N0000 ( DFCC BANK PLC )
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:45 pm by ruwan326

» COMB.N0000 ( COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC )
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:43 pm by ruwan326

» Should CSE be like this? Whose FAULT is it?
MTD WALKERS - KAPI EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 5:21 pm by Yin-Yang

July 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Fri May 15, 2015 10:40 pm

MTD Walkers PLC is a well-diversified construction & Engineering company having over 160 years of history. The company specializes in civil engineering, engineering services and electricity power generation sectors which have promising growth potential on the back of broader economic, political and social development of the country.
following the acquisition by MTD Capital in 2006, a leading Malaysian based infrastructure development company with offices in thirteen countries, around the world. With a history of over 160 years the company engages in Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Piling of foundations and other related earthwork, Construction of roads and highways and providing other engineering services, Provide ship repairing & marine engineering services and operates 30 MW HFO power plant in Jaffna Peninsula supplying power to the Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB)

MTD Walkers Group Companies

Walker Sons & Company Limited
Walker Sons & Company Engineers (Private) Ltd
Walker Sons & Company (Distributors) Limited
Walkers Piling (Private) Ltd
MTD Walkers Projects Limited
CML-MTD Construction Limited
Northern Power Company (Private) Limited
Colombo Engineering Services (Private) Limited

Financials as at 31/12/2014
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/444_1424689570906.pdf

4th QTR financial is due after the successful rights issue in 22/01/2015. Very Happy

NAV EX RIGHTS as at 31/12/2014 Rs.50.16
Adjusted P/E (EX rights) as at 31/12/2014 7.30 times (current price 57.50)

What do ya all think guys about Mr.KAPI, For a change I did bit of analysis. Very Happy


Last edited by RPPA on Fri May 15, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Fri May 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Thanks for starting this thread RPPA. I wanted to get into this share but upto now couldn't.

This was one of the most favored shares not so long ago and Rs 100 was discussed as a long term target.

After the rights announcement the price came down with the dilution and now seems picking up again.

Do you think now is a good entry point?
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Fri May 15, 2015 11:34 pm

sashimaal wrote:Thanks for starting this thread RPPA. I wanted to get into this share but upto now couldn't.

This was one of the most favored shares not so long ago and Rs 100 was discussed as a long term target.

After the rights announcement the price came down with the dilution and now seems picking up again.

Do you think now is a good entry point?

Why not have a go & see. trading PE way below 10 & Rights issue funds will also yield returns than before. So i am very optimistic about future prospects.Very Happy

and Construction & infrastructure sector continue to be green until 2020


Last edited by RPPA on Fri May 15, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Fri May 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Ok, will try to target a ASI correction as an entry point - if i don't run out of credit that is Smile


RPPA wrote:
sashimaal wrote:Thanks for starting this thread RPPA. I wanted to get into this share but upto now couldn't.

This was one of the most favored shares not so long ago and Rs 100 was discussed as a long term target.

After the rights announcement the price came down with the dilution and now seems picking up again.

Do you think now is a good entry point?

Why not have a go & see. trading PE way below 10. & Rights issue funds will also yield returns than before. So i am very optimistic about future prospects.Very Happy  
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by Leon on Fri May 15, 2015 11:43 pm

+ like RPPA
Good to see such analysis in the forum. If my memory s working well this had a nice turnaround.From a loss making to a profitable one.
Looking the current trend 65.00 is a possibility. What do you say techs??
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Sat May 16, 2015 12:05 am

RPPA, what are the cash cows in the business? (as there are many companies under it)
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Sat May 16, 2015 12:17 am

sashimaal wrote:RPPA, what are the cash cows in the business? (as there are many companies under it)

Need to analyse more. As per my knowledge following are the ones

Walker Sons & Company Engineers (Private) Ltd
Walkers Piling (Private) Ltd
CML-MTD Construction Limited
Northern Power Company (Private) Limited

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Sat May 16, 2015 12:21 am

Thanks RPPA , +


RPPA wrote:
sashimaal wrote:RPPA, what are the cash cows in the business? (as there are many companies under it)

Need to analyse more. As per my knowledge following are the ones

Walker Sons & Company Engineers (Private) Ltd
Walkers Piling (Private) Ltd
CML-MTD Construction Limited
Northern Power Company (Private) Limited
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by smallville on Sat May 16, 2015 12:22 am

Timely one RPPA..

Here's the tech analysis from me..

If KAPI breaks 57.50, its gonna show a buy in weekly charts with MACD & ADX.

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Kapi10

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Sat May 16, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks for the Chart SMALL.

Rep+

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Sat May 16, 2015 12:27 am

Thanks Small for the descriptive Tech chart , +
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by smallville on Sat May 16, 2015 12:54 am

Its better we renew our interest in this.. I see much potential... If 60 is broken, next resistance is 65.70...

Im not expecting KAPI can do magic with financials, but technically interest is there.. And its being pushed down sometimes to collect.

See the RSI is 54 and goin up, ADX already crossed indicating positive strength.. Im defa in..

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Kapi210

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by slstock on Sat May 16, 2015 1:04 am

+ rep

Comments :

If one is going longterm with this, I would be a little careful to monitor earnings for next few quarters and dig deeper to their project contract structure. ( I have not dug deeper).

The new government ( if it stays the same) will not be construction oriented heavily like the last.

Also don't forget the right issue dilution of earning/ assets

For shorter term trade, I guess it is covered by smallville.
KAPI is illiquid and there can be opportunities due to that if correct entry exit.

_________________
Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
---------
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5580
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by Market lover on Sat May 16, 2015 2:19 am

Tks RPPA and small and slstock. Likes from me

Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 595
Join date : 2014-10-15

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by malanp on Sat May 16, 2015 7:56 am

Construction industry always volatile, they need a higher EPS to justify the price because income is not steady.current price is ok for Rs. 7 annual EPS. unless somebody push up there is a very little chance to move up based on valuation..

malanp

Posts : 460
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by pathfinder on Sat May 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Good post RPPA +

Recent right issue brought price down and some party played on it.
Showed some interest last few days.Agree with you Small 60 is a ressistance.need some volume to break it.
If reports do the need it can test next level of 71 Very Happy
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by smallville on Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm

malanp wrote:Construction industry always volatile, they need a higher EPS to justify the price because income is not steady.current price is ok for Rs. 7 annual EPS. unless somebody push up there is a very little chance to move up based on valuation..

Point taken.. That's why I hinted I dont expect magic with financials.. Its a + point if they do good.. But this is pushable with interest. Razz

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by xmart on Sat May 16, 2015 10:48 pm

thanks RPPA for initiating the good discussion.

@shasi, for the cash cow question i think i have an answer since i have followed this business closely (not the stock)

as all of you know they started as machinery manufacturer for plantation work in 1840 and with the prevailing infrastructure development projects they moved in to Engineering in 1900. after the Independence and mega hydro and development projects they identified piling as a gray area yet to be solve and they start piling on 1981.

in 2006 walkers acquired by MTD group and the it start to expand exponentially but systematically to the very ends of engineering. during post war development time and during war they have provided northern power, highway construction, ref & ventilation.

in 2014 they moved in to real state development. soon they will penetrate to marine industry and renewable power sectors.

most important question one should ask is not "how much the EPS for profit" but "how did they manage to turnaround and make huge profit".

it is MTD group management that change the direction of KAPI from speculative category to strong fundamental and growth category.

one cannot compare KAPI to AEL. Sumal is a con artist (well, a gentlemen who start from the basement at lucky plaza and worked hard to build the Access.) but they need political connections always. i would much prefer the KAPI approach to the business.

Engineering is the cash cow for KAPI. it is not just roads and bridges, we need engineering services for day to day living though they are not visible.

xmart
xmart
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 701
Join date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by pathfinder on Sat May 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Good insight xmart +
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by sashimaal on Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks XMart , +

xmart wrote:thanks RPPA for initiating the good discussion.

@shasi, for the cash cow question i think i have an answer since i have followed this business closely (not the stock)

as all of you know they started as machinery manufacturer for plantation work in 1840 and with the prevailing infrastructure development projects they moved in to Engineering in 1900. after the Independence and mega hydro and development projects they identified piling as a gray area yet to be solve and they start piling on 1981.

in 2006 walkers acquired by  MTD group and the it start to expand exponentially but systematically to the very ends of engineering. during post war development time and during war they have provided northern power, highway construction, ref & ventilation.

in 2014 they moved in to real state development. soon they will penetrate to marine industry and renewable power sectors.

most important question one should ask is not "how much the EPS for profit" but "how did they manage to turnaround and make huge profit".

it is MTD group management that change the direction of KAPI from speculative category to strong fundamental and growth category.

one cannot compare KAPI to AEL. Sumal is a con artist (well, a gentlemen who start from the basement at lucky plaza and worked hard to build the Access.) but they need political connections always. i would much prefer the KAPI approach to the business.

Engineering is the cash cow for KAPI. it is not just roads and bridges, we need engineering services for day to day living though they are not visible.

 
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5774
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by Market lover on Sun May 17, 2015 12:04 am

Great info Xmart. Tks

Market lover
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 595
Join date : 2014-10-15

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Sun May 17, 2015 9:34 am

Thanks for the additional infor' XMART.

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by smallville on Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 am

That's a good recap xmart.. very valuable. So even if real estate and road constructions fail to provide fuel, still engineering business is thriving..

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by RPPA on Sun May 17, 2015 10:23 am

smallville wrote:That's a good recap xmart.. very valuable. So even if real estate and road constructions fail to provide fuel, still engineering business is thriving..

That is why I have posted this thread by taking a chance,During a time where AEL struggling like hell. Because KAPI did not had serious issues like AEL with regard to Government contracts.

There for will wait till 4th QTR results of KAPI is released to have a understanding on the direction of KAPI. But if KAPI hit 65/- before they were released it is great bonus for KAPI holders. Very Happy

RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Back to top Go down

MTD WALKERS - KAPI Empty Re: MTD WALKERS - KAPI

Post by smallville on Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 am

RPPA wrote:
smallville wrote:That's a good recap xmart.. very valuable. So even if real estate and road constructions fail to provide fuel, still engineering business is thriving..

That is why I have posted this thread by taking a chance,During a time where AEL struggling like hell. Because KAPI did not had serious issues like AEL with regard to Government contracts.

There for will wait till 4th QTR results of KAPI is released to have a understanding on the direction of KAPI. But if KAPI hit 65/- before they were released it is great bonus for KAPI holders. Very Happy

Now that's a sweetener eh? Twisted Evil

Good post on KAPI.. somewhat a forgotten one due to doubts with AEL failing to maintain a price. A lot of learning too..

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1781
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum