The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DV-2024 Program: Online Registration
Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+4
serene
sashimaal
slstock
pee ratio
8 posters

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:15 pm

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  2011-657--the-banana-republic-today-
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by slstock Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:17 pm

    Nethra-palam da ? Shok ne.
    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

    yes yes nethra palam if you are buying at rs 250. then, now like this Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Screen-Shot-2013-05-30-at-8.45.17-AM
    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:46 pm

    adey danger in buying in 400's now is like this. this is MD of LEE company 
    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Banana-590-LI
    sashimaal
    sashimaal
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 5785
    Join date : 2014-02-28

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by sashimaal Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:27 am

    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 pm

    slstock wrote:Nethra-palam da ? Shok ne.  

    Rs 400-450 - Nethra-Palam

    Rs 450-500 - Ice - Palam

    Rs 500-550 - Watala - palam

    Rs 550-600 - wala - palam 

    < Rs 400 - Down-the-pallam ? 

    lol!
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by slstock Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:14 pm

    Rs 601+ may buy you a tour/trip to Palam in Nothern india :-)



    pee ratio wrote:
    slstock wrote:Nethra-palam da ? Shok ne.  

    Rs 400-450 - Nethra-Palam

    Rs 450-500 - Ice - Palam

    Rs 500-550 - Watala - palam

    Rs 550-600 - wala - palam 

    < Rs 400 - Down-the-pallam ? 

    lol!
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by serene Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm

    slstock wrote:Rs 601+  may buy you a  tour/trip to Palam in Nothern india :-)



    pee ratio wrote:
    slstock wrote:Nethra-palam da ? Shok ne.  

    Rs 400-450 - Nethra-Palam

    Rs 450-500 - Ice - Palam

    Rs 500-550 - Watala - palam

    Rs 550-600 - wala - palam 

    < Rs 400 - Down-the-pallam ? 

    lol!

    Razz Razz
    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:53 pm

    LEE HEDGES SHARE GOING UP - THIS IS WHY.

    Pleas be noting new brand name BILLA

    Billa eka Gohneyen ewenewa austria walata.
    kohomade apey Gohney Billa.

    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--aFTMWkOa--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17zt8cnyo6s7qjpg.jpg

    Pre-Peeled, Re-Wrapped Bananas Are the Most Wasteful Sign of the Apocalypse Yet

    In what has to be the worst case of wasteful packaging in the history of modern conveniece, a grocery store in Austria is actually selling pre-peeled bananas that have then been re-packaged in cellophane-covered foam trays.

    One of the reasons bananas have been billed as the world's most perfect food is that they come with their own biodegradable packaging straight off the tree. And it's not like you need a knife or some wacky kitchen contraption to peel them—the skin practically falls off on its own. Not surprisingly most customers are up in arms over the ridiculous repackaging stunt, except for the chain's animated clientele who are optimistic the banished peels will dramatically reduce the risk of countless cartoon slipups.

    What's even more maddening is that the supermarket chain's slogan urges customers to use more common sense when shopping. "Paper, plastic, or ironic, sir?" [AustrianTimes via FoodBeast]

    Image by AustrianTimes

    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by slstock Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 pm

    We are at the Ice palam stage now.


    slstock wrote:Rs 601+ may buy you a tour/trip to Palam in Nothern india :-)



    pee ratio wrote:
    slstock wrote:Nethra-palam da ? Shok ne.  

    Rs 400-450 - Nethra-Palam

    Rs 450-500 - Ice - Palam

    Rs 500-550 - Watala - palam

    Rs 550-600 - wala - palam 

    < Rs 400 - Down-the-pallam ? 

    lol!
    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:11 pm

    Recently i going to Lee Hedges AGM. There, chairman saying they are going bananas to grow bananas for following reasons -  

    After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again

    Bananas contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
    Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes.

    But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.


    DEPRESSION: (like when market going down 10 %)

    According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.


    PMS: (like what our sweet Arima model in cyberspace is suffering)

    Forget the pills – eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.


    ANEMIA: (annay mia) - like there rat taking all the iron.  

    High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.


    BLOOD PRESSURE: (like Dr Kitty Sir is suffering when his Glass share is broken or when our SLS is swimming in Shark infested waters)

    This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit’s ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.


    BRAIN POWER: (what we must give those Fibbing technical any-liesers who are always trading at home. there telling sell lioc at 39 no ?)

    200 students at a Twickenham school ( England ) were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.


    CONSTIPATION: (that feeling like want to run but not comming like Alli patiya share)  

    High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.


    HANGOVERS: (what Dr Kitty Sir has when drinking Jada all night long after lionel ritchie concert after his rexp & cfvf are running - not due to diarhea).

    One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.


    HEARTBURN: (like when you buy renu and wait and wait and nothing happening - heart is burning).

    Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.


    MORNING SICKNESS: (like when you get up at 9.30 am and put computer on and market is down 30 points already)

    Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.

    MOSQUITO BITES: (like when chinwi going to inspect his Kalpitiya citk land share and mosquitos are biting).

    Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

    NERVES: (like when that Harry82, the clapper is annoying you and you want to slap him because it is getting on your nerves - him and his avatara).  

    Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system..
    Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psych
    ology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and chips. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.

    ULCERS: (like when you buy asiri share and fall sick and go there and you get the bill).

    The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chroniclercases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

    TEMPERATURE CONTROL: (anney mung danne nathe. only apey chinwi nowing about all matter regarding thighland wage).

    Many other cultures see bananas as a ‘cooling’ fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand , for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.


    So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has FOUR TIMES the protein, TWICE the carbohydrate, THREE TIMES the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals.. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, ‘A BANANA a day keeps the doctor away!’ (take that Dr Kitty Sir).
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by slstock Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:57 pm

    Useful info while LOL  

    10 weird but useful things to do with bananas. Have you done any?
    http://thesecretyumiverse.wonderhowto.com/how-to/10-weirdly-useful-things-you-can-do-with-banana-peels-0139201/


    100 things to do with bananas.
    http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2010/05/17/100-things-to-do-with-a-banana/

    pee ratio wrote:Recently i going to Lee Hedges AGM. There, chairman saying they are going bananas to grow bananas for following reasons -  

    After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again

    Bananas contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.
    Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes.

    But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.


    DEPRESSION: (like when market going down 10 %)

    According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.


    PMS: (like what our sweet Arima model in cyberspace is suffering)

    Forget the pills – eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.


    ANEMIA: (annay mia) - like there rat taking all the iron.  

    High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anemia.


    BLOOD PRESSURE: (like Dr Kitty Sir is suffering when his Glass share is broken or when our SLS is swimming in Shark infested waters)

    This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit’s ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.


    BRAIN POWER: (what we must give those Fibbing technical any-liesers who are always trading at home. there telling sell lioc at 39 no ?)

    200 students at a Twickenham school ( England ) were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.


    CONSTIPATION: (that feeling like want to run but not comming like Alli patiya share)  

    High in fiber, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.


    HANGOVERS: (what Dr Kitty Sir has when drinking Jada all night long after lionel ritchie concert after his rexp & cfvf are running - not due to diarhea).

    One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.


    HEARTBURN: (like when you buy renu and wait and wait and nothing happening - heart is burning).

    Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.


    MORNING SICKNESS: (like when you get up at 9.30 am and put computer on and market is down 30 points already)

    Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.

    MOSQUITO BITES: (like when chinwi going to inspect his Kalpitiya citk land share and mosquitos are biting).

    Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

    NERVES: (like when that Harry82, the clapper is annoying you and you want to slap him because it is getting on your nerves - him and his avatara).  

    Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system..
    Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psych
    ology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and chips. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.

    ULCERS: (like when you buy asiri share and fall sick and go there and you get the bill).

    The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chroniclercases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

    TEMPERATURE CONTROL: (anney mung danne nathe. only apey chinwi nowing about all matter regarding thighland wage).

    Many other cultures see bananas as a ‘cooling’ fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand , for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.


    So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has FOUR TIMES the protein, TWICE the carbohydrate, THREE TIMES the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals.. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around So maybe its time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, ‘A BANANA a day keeps the doctor away!’ (take that Dr Kitty Sir).
    avatar
    pee ratio
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 317
    Join date : 2014-07-12

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by pee ratio Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:12 pm

    adey can someone maybe dr. kitty sir tell why nethrapalam banana is good for health or what ah ? i am buying each now and wacking at rupees 100-120 each nearly everyday. or better to buy some share like cind or acl like ?
    today banana republic company gave chooti dividend. looks like this years crop only ambul no ?
    avatar
    jiggysaurus
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 548
    Join date : 2014-07-09

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by jiggysaurus Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:19 pm

    pee ratio wrote:adey can someone maybe dr. kitty sir tell why nethrapalam banana is good for health or what ah ? i am buying each now and wacking at rupees 100-120 each nearly everyday. or better to buy some share like cind or acl like ?  
    today banana republic company gave chooti dividend. looks like this years crop only ambul no ?  

    Ayyo why still holding to this? Will take years build their building and even then maybe they will grow the bananas, till then you get Rs 1 per year.
    avatar
    Naushanu1978


    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2016-10-14

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by Naushanu1978 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:51 pm

    SHAW or Lee Hedges is in action again. HIP HIP HURRAY!!
    avatar
    Naushanu1978


    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2016-10-14

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by Naushanu1978 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:52 pm

    Is trading at 424 now. NAV some 630 plus. Should reach double that target.
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by Backstage Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:02 pm

    Naushanu1978 wrote:Is trading at 424 now. NAV some 630 plus. Should reach double that target.

    Welcome to the forum Naushanu.

    Any reason why SHAW should go to double its NAV ? Has something happened ?
    avatar
    The Alchemist
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2014-02-25

    Lee Hedges - Investor Corner  Empty Re: Lee Hedges - Investor Corner

    Post by The Alchemist Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:34 pm

    Hi Jiggysaurus, can you please update us on new disclosure by company and what it means to shareholders.

    https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/4911488188653_632.pdf

      Current date/time is Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:33 am