The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CIFC Dumps to Expand Your Possibilities to Pass Your Exam
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 am by faithhharris

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

4 posters

Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!

stocks hunter
    stocks hunter
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  Empty Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!

Post by stocks hunter Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Tribute to the Master SLS who wanted me to think other side of the life as well

A man died and when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
    - God said: Alright son, its time to go.

- Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...

- I'm sorry but its time to go.

- What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.

- God answered: Your belongings.

- My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?

- God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.

- Is it my memories? the man asked.

- God answered: Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time

- Is it my talents?

- God answered: Those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.

- Is it my friends and family?

- God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.

- Is it my wife and son?

- God answered: They were never yours, the belonged to your heart.

- Is it my body?

- God answered: That was never yours, it belonged to the dust.

- Is it my soul?

- God answered: No that is mine.

Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it, just to find out the suitcase was empty.

- With tears coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???

- God answered: That is correct, only every moment you lived were yours. Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to you.

For this reason, enjoy this time while you have it. Don't let anything that you think you own, stop you from doing so.

- Live Now

- Live your life

- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.

- Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.

- YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ALONG
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  Empty Re: Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!

Post by serene Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:40 pm

stocks hunter wrote:Tribute to the Master SLS who wanted me to think other side of the life as well

A man died and when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
    - God said: Alright son, its time to go.

- Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...

- I'm sorry but its time to go.

- What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.

- God answered: Your belongings.

- My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?

- God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.

- Is it my memories? the man asked.

- God answered: Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time

- Is it my talents?

- God answered: Those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.

- Is it my friends and family?

- God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.

- Is it my wife and son?

- God answered: They were never yours, the belonged to your heart.

- Is it my body?

- God answered: That was never yours, it belonged to the dust.

- Is it my soul?

- God answered: No that is mine.

Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it, just to find out the suitcase was empty.

- With tears coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???

- God answered: That is correct, only every moment you lived were yours. Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to you.

For this reason, enjoy this time while you have it.  Don't let anything that you think  you own, stop you from doing so.

- Live Now

- Live your life

- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.

- Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.

- YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ALONG

Great one mate.
    The bitter truth we all know but living like it will not going to happen.
    Sriranga
    Sriranga
    Veteran
    Veteran

Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!  Empty Re: Foget the Mkt - The Suitcase - enjoy your life!

Post by Sriranga Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Good one. Thanks.
    sashimaal
    sashimaal
    Top contributor
    Top contributor

Post by sashimaal Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Good one SH ! Thanks for sharing Smile

Current date/time is Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:06 am