The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

GMnet's ......

+17
Nuinth
Admin
yellow knife
girihell
jiggysaurus
chinwi
jonta999
First Guy
shane101
smallville
serene
seek
pee ratio
balapas
Ethical Trader
Backstage
GMnet
21 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 am
[quote="GMnet"]
chinwi wrote:
First Guy wrote:  

Hi Chinwi,
Please feel free to post anything in the appropriate section as long as it is disclose-able Smile

I'm sure the forum has a section for any type of discussion category-wise


I will.

Actually I want to introduce something benefits the trusted people gathered here.  

I will be happy if my current work create environment for such while building business for initial shareholders because I am not contributing much to the forum as I did before due to hard work and exhausting traveling.

If disclose , our allocation is distributed 40% in Stock market, 35 % in plantations mainly Agar wood, rest in horticulture, land development and construction.

At the moment we are working heavily on the Agarwood cultivation which I started researching in 2007. I think it is a good asset builder for the company.

We have secured path for technical know-how from an established entity in Thailand. They are willing to participate if we start a lab in Sri Lanka to make injection for inoculation of trees.   Currently the injection is imported in to SL and India  .

Main market for the Agarwood products is Middle East and we have a major shareholder from that region.
Our strength is we have major investors / directors from Thailand (source), Sri Lanka (process), ME (market).

We carefully selected the best resin making Aquilaria variety grown in Tart Province in Thailand and do not use the one we find in Sri Lanka. Wallapatta    As per the experts the smell coming from different varieties varies and genuine buyers seek best smell.  We import with the permission of the Govt., and grow trees here.

Somehow, we will never sell trees owned by the shareholders  to outsiders promising unrealistic or realistic buy back amounts (like lost-wood & ... ) and put everybody in trouble .

If  decided by the directors, we may go for an IPO in coming years. At the moment we have no cash problems but I am persuading the directors to go for a  Private Placement next year to create opportunities to few others we know before opening it to public.  


I cannot write more because some elements may blame me in various ways.

I will PM more sensitive data to you at appropriate times.

Thanks.

Good to see Senior Members promoting, Touchwood type of business ideas. Good luck to the followers. BTW: Touchwood Investment PLC is currently being liquidated.[/quote
]


11,000 + members to look after, its market time and ...... Very Happy 

Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 5568
Join date : 2014-02-28

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm
GMnet wrote:
chinwi wrote:
First Guy wrote:  

Hi Chinwi,
Please feel free to post anything in the appropriate section as long as it is disclose-able Smile

I'm sure the forum has a section for any type of discussion category-wise


I will.

Actually I want to introduce something benefits the trusted people gathered here.  

I will be happy if my current work create environment for such while building business for initial shareholders because I am not contributing much to the forum as I did before due to hard work and exhausting traveling.

If disclose , our allocation is distributed 40% in Stock market, 35 % in plantations mainly Agar wood, rest in horticulture, land development and construction.

At the moment we are working heavily on the Agarwood cultivation which I started researching in 2007. I think it is a good asset builder for the company.

We have secured path for technical know-how from an established entity in Thailand. They are willing to participate if we start a lab in Sri Lanka to make injection for inoculation of trees.   Currently the injection is imported in to SL and India  .

Main market for the Agarwood products is Middle East and we have a major shareholder from that region.
Our strength is we have major investors / directors from Thailand (source), Sri Lanka (process), ME (market).

We carefully selected the best resin making Aquilaria variety grown in Tart Province in Thailand and do not use the one we find in Sri Lanka. Wallapatta    As per the experts the smell coming from different varieties varies and genuine buyers seek best smell.  We import with the permission of the Govt., and grow trees here.

Somehow, we will never sell trees owned by the shareholders  to outsiders promising unrealistic or realistic buy back amounts (like lost-wood & ... ) and put everybody in trouble .

If  decided by the directors, we may go for an IPO in coming years. At the moment we have no cash problems but I am persuading the directors to go for a  Private Placement next year to create opportunities to few others we know before opening it to public.  


I cannot write more because some elements may blame me in various ways.

I will PM more sensitive data to you at appropriate times.

Thanks.

Good to see Senior Members promoting, Touchwood type of business ideas. Good luck to the followers. BTW: Touchwood Investment PLC is currently being liquidated.
What is wrong with you GMnet? You appear to see crocks in the wash basins? I do not see any similarity in the business modle described ny Chinvi- 40% stock market, 35% plantations and the rest horticulture etc., with the troublled Touchwood. ?Have you taken a contract to tarnish the images of hard working individuals.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 762
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 43

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:32 pm
GMnet wrote:Except for Roscoe Meloney and Deepthi Perera, no one with brain cells will promote Agarwood! We Sri Lankan investors have suffered because of Touchwood and this man is trying promote such crap again here in this forum and trying to hoodwink innocent investors.

Naturally he cannot be in Sri Lanka, He will soon be with Deepthi and Meloney in Thailand or Australia.

GMnet's ...... Screen11

Why dont you answer this post Mr professional? https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1338p15-u-can-take-a-donkey-to-the-river-but-u-cant-make-it-drink-the-water#7838

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

avatar
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 762
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 43

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 pm
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:
GMnet wrote:Except for Roscoe Meloney and Deepthi Perera, no one with brain cells will promote Agarwood! We Sri Lankan investors have suffered because of Touchwood and this man is trying promote such crap again here in this forum and trying to hoodwink innocent investors.

Naturally he cannot be in Sri Lanka, He will soon be with Deepthi and Meloney in Thailand or Australia.

GMnet's ...... Screen11

Why dont you answer this post Mr professional? https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1338p15-u-can-take-a-donkey-to-the-river-but-u-cant-make-it-drink-the-water#7838

Donkey has already answered post, so I don't need to.

ha ha what a way to get a way from a well written post on how dirty tricks are played at SLEF. Your foolish answer shows that in fact you are real donkey here. What else can you say when its shown as clearly as that by Smallville.
avatar
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 762
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 43

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:40 pm
BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 5568
Join date : 2014-02-28

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:55 pm
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:
GMnet wrote:Except for Roscoe Meloney and Deepthi Perera, no one with brain cells will promote Agarwood! We Sri Lankan investors have suffered because of Touchwood and this man is trying promote such crap again here in this forum and trying to hoodwink innocent investors.

Naturally he cannot be in Sri Lanka, He will soon be with Deepthi and Meloney in Thailand or Australia.

GMnet's ...... Screen11

Why dont you answer this post Mr professional? https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1338p15-u-can-take-a-donkey-to-the-river-but-u-cant-make-it-drink-the-water#7838

Donkey has already answered post, so I don't need to add further frills!

Small is right. You cant make the donky drink water.
avatar
pee ratio
Active Member
Active Member
Posts : 317
Join date : 2014-07-12

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum.

Yes I feel sorry for you 200 member population so I am giving you some publicity.

adey bala, you not understanding the story men.
see it is like this. darling JILMart & that Handsome Boy in aboo-dhobi had affair. that is why they are always talking about getting & not getting emotional no ? then handsome boy router broke loo. now already after ARIMA, JILMart's Rear Drive was not working properly so handsome boy's Floppy Disc became Microsoft and could not penetrate her Hard Drive ney. then is when the fighting is starting. now i am hearing our Handsome boy giving Gilmart the Boot. when i talking to Shark, he telling me GILMart CPU is corrupt and infected with some virus. he thinks crab pattern loo. he does not want to insert his Router there so he is getting new Dongle. problem is to find her 4G spot aney. very difficult very difficult.
avatar
seek
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-02-26

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm
[quote="pee ratio"][quote="GMnet"][quote="balapas"]BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum. [/quote]

Yes I feel sorry for you 200 member population so I am giving you some publicity.[/quote]

adey bala, you not understanding the story men.
see it is like this. darling JILMart & that Handsome Boy in aboo-dhobi had affair. that is why they are always talking about getting & not getting emotional no ? then handsome boy router broke loo. now already after ARIMA, JILMart's Rear Drive was not working properly so handsome boy's Floppy Disc became Microsoft and could not penetrate her Hard Drive ney. then is when the fighting is starting. now i am hearing our Handsome boy giving Gilmart the Boot. when i talking to Shark, he telling me GILMart CPU is corrupt and infected with some virus. he thinks crab pattern loo. he does not want to insert his Router there so he is getting new Dongle. problem is to find her 4G spot aney. very difficult very difficult.[/quote]

ROFL
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:34 pm
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum.

Yes I feel sorry for you 200 member population so I am giving you some publicity.

 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 pm
pee ratio wrote:
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum.

Yes I feel sorry for you 200 member population so I am giving you some publicity.

adey bala, you not understanding the story men.
see it is like this. darling JILMart & that Handsome Boy in aboo-dhobi had affair. that is why they are always talking about getting & not getting emotional no ? then handsome boy router broke loo. now already after ARIMA, JILMart's Rear Drive was not working properly so handsome boy's Floppy Disc became Microsoft and could not penetrate her Hard Drive ney. then is when the fighting is starting. now i am hearing our Handsome boy giving Gilmart the Boot. when i talking to Shark, he telling me GILMart CPU is corrupt and infected with some virus. he thinks crab pattern loo. he does not want to insert his Router there so he is getting new Dongle. problem is to find her 4G spot aney. very difficult very difficult.

Onna bung analysis ekak ...... Pee, you aim quite accurately. Golden showers wage.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1872
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:41 pm
SLEF mgt sent GMNET here thinking that he has brains to talk something straight to the point.. Cuz of his game @ removing former admins there, the top fools @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com  might have thought the best person is this mutt.. LOL

After doing all the Gilmart @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com how awful is to publicly getting humiliated in front of a 200 crowd with proof in this forum?
Stil this fool stands here talking about investments.. Ayyo Salary!!!

Gilmart has come here to teach us on Agarwood?? OMG... This Donkey's balls are off after all  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
avatar
shane101
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 120
Join date : 2014-04-27

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:09 pm
GMnet you clearly shows who are the Donkeys and who are the really professionals .

Think you should mind your own business .

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

First Guy
First Guy
Posts : 2599
Join date : 2014-02-22

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm
GMnet wrote:
smallville wrote:SLEF mgt sent GMNET here thinking that he has brains to talk something straight to the point.. Cuz of his game @ removing former admins there, the top fools @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com  might have thought the best person is this mutt.. LOL

After doing all the Gilmart @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com how awful is to publicly getting humiliated in front of a 200 crowd with proof in this forum?
Stil this fool stands here talking about investments.. Ayyo Salary!!!

Gilmart has come here to teach us on Agarwood?? OMG... This Donkey's balls are off after all  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Arrogance drive good and bad members both away from the forum. I may be a bad member, but you got to tolerate both good and bad members. Thats the only way you could develop a forum. You are harming this forum too by showing your stupidity with rowdy use of English language.  That is the lesson I am trying to teach you my friend Smallville.

You attitude is too bad for a development of a healthy forum of any kind in the cyber world. Thats why you got fired. Whether you got compensation from them or not is not my problem.

I fail to understand where I am really. I'm not sure if you realize where you are either!

We really do not need lessons from you on 'developing' any kind of forum. We know what you're capable of Smile We also know what small is capable of and his track record is proof regardless of all the bs allegations you have.

I'm still laughing my ass off that you say he was fired! Wonder why you were pleading for him and co to come back etc., etc., at least for the show!

So, once and for all, I think it's quite clear that you got no business here. Period.
avatar
jonta999
Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm
GMnet wrote:
smallville wrote:SLEF mgt sent GMNET here thinking that he has brains to talk something straight to the point.. Cuz of his game @ removing former admins there, the top fools @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com  might have thought the best person is this mutt.. LOL

After doing all the Gilmart @ Forum.SrilankaGilmart.com how awful is to publicly getting humiliated in front of a 200 crowd with proof in this forum?
Stil this fool stands here talking about investments.. Ayyo Salary!!!

Gilmart has come here to teach us on Agarwood?? OMG... This Donkey's balls are off after all  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Arrogance drive good and bad members both away from the forum. I may be a bad member, but you got to tolerate both good and bad members. Thats the only way you could develop a forum. You are harming this forum too by showing your stupidity with rowdy use of English language.  That is the lesson I am trying to teach you my friend Smallville.

You attitude is too bad for a development of a healthy forum of any kind in the cyber world. Thats why you got fired. Whether you got compensation from them or not is not my problem.


ah..Gilmart nangi...

Don't shit here dear. Use ur toilet to do that. If you can't do it alone ask shark to help your shit work...
avatar
jonta999
Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 pm
The one who speaks about truth and freedom banned me from SLEF coz she could not tolerate me....

Keep your "bana" to yourself.
avatar
jonta999
Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 pm
pee ratio wrote:
GMnet wrote:
balapas wrote:BTW keep it up while screwing up SLEF reputation you are giving nice publicity to this forum.

Yes I feel sorry for you 200 member population so I am giving you some publicity.

adey bala, you not understanding the story men.
see it is like this. darling JILMart & that Handsome Boy in aboo-dhobi had affair. that is why they are always talking about getting & not getting emotional no ? then handsome boy router broke loo. now already after ARIMA, JILMart's Rear Drive was not working properly so handsome boy's Floppy Disc became Microsoft and could not penetrate her Hard Drive ney. then is when the fighting is starting. now i am hearing our Handsome boy giving Gilmart the Boot. when i talking to Shark, he telling me GILMart CPU is corrupt and infected with some virus. he thinks crab pattern loo. he does not want to insert his Router there so he is getting new Dongle. problem is to find her 4G spot aney. very difficult very difficult.


What a nice way to describe the relationship. After the boot she is badly needing small to satisfy her desires... Cheap pros type ne!!!
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1872
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am
jonta999 wrote:The one who speaks about truth and freedom banned me from SLEF coz she could not tolerate me....

Keep your "bana" to yourself.

Ade jonta.. why dont u put a screenshot for us to see this low life person who preaches he practices Buddhism??

I cant remember how this 'ban' screen looks like.. They might've modified after I've gone Laughing Laughing Laughing 

 Laughing Laughing Laughing 
avatar
jonta999
Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 am
Current date/time is Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am

Information
You have been banned from this forum.
For the reason : Using inappropriate language
avatar
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 999
Join date : 2014-02-23

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 am
GMNet wrote:Good to see Senior Members promoting, Touchwood type of business ideas. Good luck to the followers. BTW: Touchwood Investment PLC is currently being liquidated.


Initially I thought not to respond to this level of allegations.

Now I just want to ask the girl who came here to show her mentality to teach me about plantations.

Tell me what is  wrong in my business model. Growing our own trees in our own lands is bad and will put us in trouble, according to you.

Then what is the correct way. ?

Giving our hard earned money to somebody else who promise exorbitant amounts in a future date ?
avatar
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 548
Join date : 2014-07-09

GMnet's ...... Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:18 am
chinwi wrote:


Initially I thought not to respond to this level of allegations.

Now I just want to ask the girl who came here to show her mentality to teach me about plantations.

Tell me what is  wrong in my business model. Growing our own trees in our own lands is bad and will put us in trouble, according to you.


Jilmart madam had a problem with chinwi ever since he referred her by her correct name and then mentioned that he talks to SIRA big management. For a while jilmart called chinwi sir.

Now crawling here and trying to do jilmart and cause rifts between ville, sls and chinwi.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum