The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Coronavirus Updates
Browns Investments update EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by Rational Investor

»  Rajgama Heroes !
Browns Investments update EmptyYesterday at 10:05 pm by serene

» In the Meantime, Within Our Shores !
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:17 am by The Invisible

» Access Engineering AEL Technical Analysis
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:14 am by The Invisible

» Obituary Notice.
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

»  6000 Post Club , Celebration of a Great Milestone, Slstock
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 9:35 am by slstock

» LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 am by LSE

» How to get Access to: 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 am by nuwanmja

» Sri Lanka to monetize tens of billions of contractor bills
Browns Investments update EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:30 am by The Invisible

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:27 pm by HUNTER

» CFVF - First Capital
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:22 pm by HUNTER

» RCL - Royal Ceramics
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 4:02 am by desh87

» Stocks - Banks Drag Wall Street Lower After Fed Buyback Ban; Dow Down 290
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:35 pm by nihal123

» Sri Lanka plans US$4bn PPP for LRT in place of Japan funded soft-loan project
Browns Investments update EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 pm by The Invisible

» PABC.N0000 (Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:37 pm by seek

» JKH.N0000
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 pm by The Invisible

» Plantation sector updates
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 10:32 am by The Invisible

» Dividend Announcements
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:00 pm by Rana

» LOLC Holdings
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 3:40 pm by Rajapaksap

» Sri Lanka bank bad loans in March 2020 pick up to 5.1-pct
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:50 pm by The Invisible

» The Central Bank of Sri Lanka Further Reduces the Statutory Reserve Ratio
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:53 am by nihal123

» Sri Lanka tea prices pickup marginally mid June
Browns Investments update EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:11 pm by The Invisible

» කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ ඩිජිටල්කරණය කිරීමේ වැඩපිළිවෙල ඇරඹෙයි
Browns Investments update EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 12:55 pm by HUNTER

» Sri Lankans stock up, buy online in Covid-19 curfews, informal workers hard-hit: survey
Browns Investments update EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:34 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka chicken supplies to tighten after Covid-19 crisis, maize import controls
Browns Investments update EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:32 am by The Invisible

» S&P SL20 සමාගම් ලැයිස්තුවේ වෙනසක්.
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:56 am by slstock

» HNB රුපියල් බිලියන 5ක ණය යෝජනා ක‍්‍රමයක් දියත් කරයි
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 10:47 pm by nihal123

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:08 pm by dakzsl

» HAYC - Haycarb
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:04 pm by Rational Investor

» විශාලම ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් 50 විනිවිදභාවය පිළිබඳ වාර්තාවක් එළිදැක්වෙයි
Browns Investments update EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 11:13 pm by nihal123

» HAYL.N0000 Hayleys PLC
Browns Investments update EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:53 pm by NIRMALSG

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:29 pm by nuwanmja

» Sri Lanka bank forex funding pressures, bad loans to rise after Covid-19: Fitch
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:43 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka telecom regulator asked find businesses to use Lotus Tower
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:33 am by The Invisible

» Gota's Era
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:40 pm by puliyanam

» Fitch Revises Ratings on 11 Sri Lankan Financial
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:58 am by spw19721

» Carlton Sports Network to resume broadcasts soon – Rohan Welivita
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:27 am by Rajapaksap

» සල්ලි අච්චු ගැසුවාද?
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 pm by nihal123

» වටිනා පාඩමක්!
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:58 pm by Backstage

» Sri Lanka’s General Election on August 05
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 3:08 pm by The Invisible

» Hayleys MGT
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 11:16 am by The Invisible

» AEL Access Engineering
Browns Investments update EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 11:08 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka import controls, cargo bottleneck hit apparel exporters
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 4:12 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka tea prices ease lower, low growns drive May average to all time high
Browns Investments update EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 8:47 am by slstock

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
Browns Investments update EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 3:05 pm by Antonym

» Sri Lanka makes trillion rupee mini-budget till August under Presidential powers
Browns Investments update EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:48 am by The Invisible

» HHL.N0000 ( Hemas Holdings PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 4:32 pm by Backstage

» LION.N0000 (Lion Brewery Ceylon PLC)
Browns Investments update EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 2:21 pm by The Invisible

» කොටස්--වෙළෙඳපොළ--වැසුවාද
Browns Investments update EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:49 pm by nihal123

July 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Browns Investments update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:45 pm

Browns Investments together with Browns Capital has given Retailers many opportunities to trade in the recent past. I believe all Retailers have benefited from the restructure exercises carried out by those two companies.

In May Browns Capital has completed the merger with Browns Investments where Browns Investments is the surviving entity. Below are the available final quarter financials of these two entities after the restructuring & before the merger.

BIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FLCH
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One important thing to note that both companies have managed to report positive PBT after the restructure. I am not sure how the merge entity's financials looks like but going through the basis of final individual reports the merged entity's financials should be better than the previous BIL financials used to be.

Anyway we are again seeing Retailors are rallying behind BIL once more. 47mn in volume traded yesterday and today with price gaining by 50 cents.

On technical grounds BIL stock was trading 35-60 neutral band however due to the sudden rush in last two days RSI has pushed through the upper limits to enter overbought region to end the day @ 82 level.

Retailer sentiment and market talks refer to speculative reasons for the renewed interest but Retailers are warned to adopt a very cautious approach if interesting to BUY from this point. However existing holders should look the future direction of the stock/charts before deciding to cash-in profits but are advised to HOLD at the current price levels.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am

Update

In the previous update conclusion was to HOLD for the existing investors and to adopt a cautious approach for new investors in thinking to BUY.

Since 19th July up to yesterday BIL moved up by another 50 cents with a high of 3.1. During the period a total of 103mn shares changed hands.

We are getting closed to see the June quarter report which will be the first since the merger of BIL & FLCH. The report will be released on 15th of August most probably.

On technical grounds RSI continued to move within over-bought region however dropping to 77 from 81.8. Other techmical indicators also indicate a bullish condition for the stock still.

I can see a strong consolidation of the stock even at these price level attributable to;
a) Speculation of good quarter report
b) Movement of BRWN & LOLC
c) Positive market sentiment stemming from political developments

I am concluding by again recommending the existing investors of BIL to continue to HOLD while recommending potential new investors to adopt a cautious approach combined with a stop-loss mechanism if thinking of buying at these levels.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by Topcat on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:20 am

Thanks invi. We expect more share analysis from you as one of best in that. ( I remember you have identified gems in very early stages . )
Topcat
Topcat

Posts : 111
Join date : 2019-07-25

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:33 am

The Invisible wrote:Update

In the previous update conclusion was to HOLD for the existing investors and to adopt a cautious approach for new investors in thinking to BUY.

Since 19th July up to yesterday BIL moved up by another 50 cents with a high of 3.1. During the period a total of 103mn shares changed hands.

We are getting closed to see the June quarter report which will be the first since the merger of BIL & FLCH. The report will be released on 15th of August most probably.

On technical grounds RSI continued to move within over-bought region however dropping to 77 from 81.8. Other techmical indicators also indicate a bullish condition for the stock still.

I can see a strong consolidation of the stock even at these price level attributable to;  
a) Speculation of good quarter report
b) Movement of BRWN & LOLC
c) Positive market sentiment stemming from political developments

I am concluding by again recommending the existing investors of BIL to continue to HOLD while recommending potential new investors to adopt a cautious approach combined with a stop-loss mechanism if thinking of buying at these levels.
ස්තුතියි ලොක්ක මම සුභපතනව ඔබේ දැනුමට.යමක් කර ගත්ත.නෙවර් වන්ටත් ස්තුතියි.දිගටම වහෙන් ඔරෝ කියල කියන්න.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ඔහොම ය0... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by ruwan326 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:49 am

sanjulanka wrote:
The Invisible wrote:Update

In the previous update conclusion was to HOLD for the existing investors and to adopt a cautious approach for new investors in thinking to BUY.

Since 19th July up to yesterday BIL moved up by another 50 cents with a high of 3.1. During the period a total of 103mn shares changed hands.

We are getting closed to see the June quarter report which will be the first since the merger of BIL & FLCH. The report will be released on 15th of August most probably.

On technical grounds RSI continued to move within over-bought region however dropping to 77 from 81.8. Other techmical indicators also indicate a bullish condition for the stock still.


I can see a strong consolidation of the stock even at these price level attributable to;  
a) Speculation of good quarter report
b) Movement of BRWN & LOLC
c) Positive market sentiment stemming from political developments

I am concluding by again recommending the existing investors of BIL to continue to HOLD while recommending potential new investors to adopt a cautious approach combined with a stop-loss mechanism if thinking of buying at these levels.
ස්තුතියි ලොක්ක මම සුභපතනව ඔබේ දැනුමට.යමක් කර ගත්ත.නෙවර් වන්ටත් ස්තුතියි.දිගටම වහෙන් ඔරෝ කියල කියන්න.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ඔහොම ය0... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


sanjulanka,මේ දවස් වල සරුයි  වගේ  Wink
NEWER1මේ පැත්තේ දැන් එන්නේ නෑ Rolling Eyes
ruwan326
ruwan326

Posts : 1609
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:07 am

ඔයාට තරම් නැ...ඒත් යමක් දැනගත්ත නම් ඒ අයට ස්තුතියි කියන එකවත් ලොකු දෙයක්නෙ.හැමොටම දැනුම නැ දැනුම තියන කෙනාට අනිත් අයට දෙන්න හැකියි උනත් හුග දෙනෙක් දෙන්නෙ නැ.තමුන්ගෙ දැනුම අනිත් අයට දෙන සුලු පිරිසට උනත් අපේ ස්තුතිය පොඩි හරි සතුටක්නෙ.නොකියම ලාභ ගන්නවට වඩා.නිකන් කිව්වෙ ඔහොම ය0.... Very Happy Wink

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Hmm. Thanks Sanju for the appreciation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the cat is out of the bag now. A 13.5bn gain on the Sunbird Bioenergy investment has added massive value to the net assets. Interesting to see how this investment add value to the P&L. May be they haven't consolidated yet I guess.

Apart from the gain the June quarter results looking very flat to me. However it will be heavily worth to study how this new investment is going to add value to BIL P&L.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by lanka on Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Thank you Invisible

lanka

Posts : 616
Join date : 2014-11-26

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Its continue to move upwards. People holding this share should hold some more time. Chances are there to test even 4/- under current sentiments.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:08 am

The Invisible wrote:Hmm. Thanks Sanju for the appreciation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the cat is out of the bag now. A 13.5bn gain on the Sunbird Bioenergy investment has added massive value to the net assets. Interesting to see how this investment add value to the P&L. May be they haven't consolidated yet I guess.

Apart from the gain the June quarter results looking very flat to me. However it will be heavily worth to study how this new investment is going to add value to BIL P&L.
ස්තුතියි පුතී ඔහොම ය0.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:46 pm

The Invisible wrote:Its continue to move upwards. People holding this share should hold some more time. Chances are there to test even 4/- under current sentiments.
අපේ ගානට කිට්ටු කරනව ඔහොම ය0..... Basketball Basketball Basketball

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:08 pm

I put a Sell order at 4.50 and it was rejected. Very Happy

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8556
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:57 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I put a Sell order at 4.50 and it was rejected. Very Happy
ඔබටත් කෙනෙක් ඉදිවී . දවසක හොයාන ඒවී...ඔහොම ය0... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:50 am

ගෙඩි රුපියල් 3යි ශත 80යි ..කොහොමද ඒක....ඔහොම ය0... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Hmmm. BIL is testing 4/- now. I expect a resistance here. Might be a good idea to cash-in the profits for the holders of the share. Others wait for the next price weakness.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:22 pm

The Invisible wrote:Hmmm. BIL is testing 4/- now. I expect a resistance here. Might be a good idea to cash-in the profits for the holders of the share. Others wait for the next price weakness.
මේ ගොල්ලො ලොකුවට එකතු කරනව වගෙයි නේද? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 pm

sanjulanka wrote:
The Invisible wrote:Hmmm. BIL is testing 4/- now. I expect a resistance here. Might be a good idea to cash-in the profits for the holders of the share. Others wait for the next price weakness.
මේ ගොල්ලො ලොකුවට එකතු කරනව වගෙයි නේද? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by ruwan326 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:38 am

BIL going up........... SEC sleeping........ SLS please enlighten us Rolling Eyes
ruwan326
ruwan326

Posts : 1609
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am

ruwan326 wrote:BIL going up........... SEC sleeping........ SLS please enlighten us Rolling Eyes
රුවන් අපේ ලොක්කව අමාරුවෙ දාන්න එපා..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
රු.1.60 අරන් 3.40ට දුන්නනෙ දැන් ඇති. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by ruwan326 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:23 am

sanjulanka wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:BIL going up........... SEC sleeping........ SLS please enlighten us Rolling Eyes
රුවන් අපේ ලොක්කව අමාරුවෙ දාන්න එපා..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
රු.1.60 අරන් 3.40ට දුන්නනෙ දැන් ඇති. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


මේ වගේ වෙලාවට තමයි senior members ලාගෙන් උපරිම ප්‍රයෝජනේ ගන්න ඕන ........ බොරදියේ තව මාළු බාගන්න පුළුවන් වගේ Razz Razz Razz
ruwan326
ruwan326

Posts : 1609
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 42
Location : Horana

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:05 pm

As said this price appreciation is due to increase in NAV after that big gain. The future state of operation is yet to know. Given the super fast rate the price has gone up from 3.50 to 4.00 and now from 4.00 to 4.60 its clear that the collectors are releasing their quantities. So my advice is its time to realise your gains and to wait for a price correction that is imminent in near future.
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:30 pm

I was trying to place a Sell order at 5.10 but the price band is preventing me from doing so.
(I thought the price band adjusted automatically according to the current value).

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8556
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by The Invisible on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:16 pm

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I was trying to place a Sell order at 5.10 but the price band is preventing me from doing so.
(I thought the price band adjusted automatically according to the current value).
You were trying to place sell order @ 4.50 on last Friday but failed and today again tried but failed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But I feel the issue is not with the price you were trying to put ur order but its with your holding in the portfolio. May be your holding column shows '0' Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Invisible
The Invisible

Posts : 2356
Join date : 2016-11-28
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by sanjulanka on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:29 pm

The Invisible wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I was trying to place a Sell order at 5.10 but the price band is preventing me from doing so.
(I thought the price band adjusted automatically according to the current value).
You were trying to place sell order @ 4.50 on last Friday but failed and today again tried but failed  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But I feel the issue is not with the price you were trying to put ur order but its with your holding in the portfolio. May be your holding column shows '0'  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
රජ්ගම කොල්ලොනෙ.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sanjulanka

Posts : 171
Join date : 2015-10-29

Back to top Go down

Browns Investments update Empty Re: Browns Investments update

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:32 pm

I have BIL in my Pf (but very limited quantity).
The Invisible wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I was trying to place a Sell order at 5.10 but the price band is preventing me from doing so.
(I thought the price band adjusted automatically according to the current value).
You were trying to place sell order @ 4.50 on last Friday but failed and today again tried but failed  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But I feel the issue is not with the price you were trying to put ur order but its with your holding in the portfolio. May be your holding column shows '0'  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8556
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum