- First Guy
- Posts : 2599
Join date : 2014-02-22
People’s Bank to make mandatory offer for People’s Merchant Finance shareholders
People’s Bank and People’s Leasing and Finance on 03 July 2015 has acquired a total of 6,461,543 ordinary shares at a price of 22.00 rupees per share representing 9.57 percent of the voting rights in People’s Merchant Finance.
Following the acquisition, the People’s Bank and People’s Leasing and Finance currently own 32,921,519 voting shares or 48.77 percent of People’s Merchant Finance triggering a mandatory offer to the remaining shareholders of People’s Merchant Finance.
- Smaller shareholders get windfall from mandatory offer for UBC
- Postponing reforms will make Sri Lanka lag behind peers, central bank warns
- Mandatory offer gives LOLC unit over 94% of Brac Lanka
- Merchant Bank reports Q3 NPBT growth of 78%
- Auto Company mulls legal action against ex People’s Merchant Leasing Company Chairman