The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CIFC Dumps to Expand Your Possibilities to Pass Your Exam
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 am by faithhharris

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

+2
serene
chutiputha
6 posters

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:39 am

    Time | Short Film | By Aarti Bagdi

    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by serene Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:00 am

    Thanks chooty for sharing.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:40 am

    Thanks for sharing Chutiputha.

    This is one of my real experience but different kind of love.  Very Happy

    Many years ago, a few senior boys and thugs stormed into the school during interval and beat up a classmate.

    We did not say nor do anything, but watched in shock as we did not know what to do.

    Chemistry was the period immediately after interval and as the master entered the class, we knew that he was not in a mood to teach.

    He was silent for some time and we waited for him to say something.

    Then he asked all of us a very simple question.

    ‘What kind of young men are you, watching your fellow student being beaten up by thugs in the school premises and doing nothing?”

    There was no chemistry lesson that afternoon and some enjoyed the break but a few started pondering seriously.

    Having enjoyed success the previous day, the seniors and thugs revisited during interval with the idea of bashing the poor fellow up a little more.

    What happened thereafter is well known in the school history and that was the last time we had thugs visiting school or seniors flexing their muscles.

    The chemistry master came to class grinning from ear to ear after interval that day.

    Recently, we had an old teachers’ felicitation ceremony and sadly he could not be invited--for obvious reasons.

    The value of unity and standing up against injustice were two lessons we learned from that great chemistry master.

    When I narrated this incident at the ceremony, not only those who attended, even the hotel staff were teary eyes.

    (May our old chemistry master attain supreme bliss of Nirvana).


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by slstock Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:45 am

    I think I kind of was hinting the same when the forum and some of us were attacked by various parties .

    You story is stronger/good example to what I wanted to convey.


    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    ‘What kind of young men are you, watching your fellow student being beaten up by thugs in the school premises and doing nothing?”


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:53 am

    I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.

    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:58 am

    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by serene Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:07 am

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Thanks for sharing Chutiputha.

    This is one of my real experience but different kind of love.  Very Happy

    Many years ago, a few senior boys and thugs stormed into the school during interval and beat up a classmate.

    We did not say nor do anything, but watched in shock as we did not know what to do.

    Chemistry was the period immediately after interval and as the master entered the class, we knew that he was not in a mood to teach.

    He was silent for some time and we waited for him to say something.

    Then he asked all of us a very simple question.

    ‘What kind of young men are you, watching your fellow student being beaten up by thugs in the school premises and doing nothing?”

    There was no chemistry lesson that afternoon and some enjoyed the break but a few started pondering seriously.

    Having enjoyed success the previous day, the seniors and thugs revisited during interval with the idea of bashing the poor fellow up a little more.

    What happened thereafter is well known in the school history and that was the last time we had thugs visiting school or seniors flexing their muscles.

    The chemistry master came to class grinning from ear to ear after interval that day.

    Recently, we had an old teachers’ felicitation ceremony and sadly he could not be invited--for obvious reasons.

    The value of unity and standing up against injustice were two lessons we learned from that great chemistry master.

    When I narrated this incident at the ceremony, not only those who attended, even the hotel staff were teary eyes.

    (May our old chemistry master attain supreme bliss of Nirvana).

    Great mate wish the same.
    I can imagine the scene.
    We always remember such incidents rather than the routine lessons learnt in classes.

    Also word for SLS true there are so many people heed your valuble advices and come through the ranks.
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by serene Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:09 am

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:13 am

    Eureka Very Happy
    serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 am

    Wow,U got My PM...
    මට පොඩි සින්දු කැල්ලක් මටක් උනා,"මට මගේ නොවන මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා"
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Eureka  Very Happy
    serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by slstock Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:21 am

    You meant about Kithsiri Aiya right? Not the teacher.

    serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by serene Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:23 am

    slstock wrote:You meant about Kithsiri Aiya right? Not the teacher.

    serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink


    Razz Razz Razz
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 am

    හපොයි,මේ මාතෘකාවත් වල් වෙගෙනද යන්නේ ... Razz Razz Razz Razz
    slstock wrote:You meant about Kithsiri Aiya right? Not the teacher.

    serene wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).

    Chooti Puthe parissamin...

    Wink Wink
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:10 pm

    It that possible to find her??
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:15 pm

    Let is go is my advise.
    (Men are " Get & Forget " kind of species. Once you get it, you lose the charm. That is why someone said unachieved dreams are far better than achieved ones).    Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:It that possible to find her??
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    avatar
    serene
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 4850
    Join date : 2014-02-26

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by serene Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:23 pm

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Let is go is my advise.
    (Men are " Get & Forget " kind of species. Once you get it, you lose the charm. That is why someone said unachieved dreams are far better than achieved ones).    Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:It that possible to find her??
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).
    Sensible Advice kith.
    Nela ganna beri hindai oba oya tharamata lassana
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 pm

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Sulage10
    serene wrote:Sensible Advice kith.
    Nela ganna beri hindai oba oya tharamata lassana

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Let is go is my advise.
    (Men are " Get & Forget " kind of species. Once you get it, you lose the charm. That is why someone said unachieved dreams are far better than achieved ones).    Very Happy
    chutiputha wrote:It that possible to find her??
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    chutiputha wrote:I had a crush,it was the very first crush for a teacher and i think it was the best one looking at past Smile.
    She is also a maths teacher in Grade 6.My school(1-6) located @ Weeraketiya. Height is abut Less than 5 Feets Smile .
    Good Conduct  in teaching to students. Lovely one.
    I loved Maths a lot,i think she is the reason behind that.I still can remember her name.
    How Sweet Ah,but i dont know where is she now Sad
    Give us the details and I will find out the whereabout and lot more about her. Very Happy
    (This is one of my specialties).
    avatar
    Future123
    Active Member
    Active Member


    Posts : 1435
    Join date : 2014-04-09

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by Future123 Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 pm

    Nice one chuti. + Rep
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm

    "මට මගේ නොවන, මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා....මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා"...
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by slstock Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:26 pm

    Chuti you are 27 right?

    You still have a bit more time to establish your self before you get into any "mess" Razz

    Let me tell you one thing, sometimes one has to be able to stand on ones feet ( and maybe just a little selfish) before doing social service or get into responsibilies such as marriage . Save some money. Try to be independant much as possible. That can buy oneself peace of mind compared to acting on quick emotions or pressures.

    Now about this teacher of yours ....... Razz Razz okay I will stop.



    chutiputha wrote:"මට මගේ නොවන, මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා....මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා"...


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:46 pm

    Aha Yes Sir,U r correct.Thank You Very Much for ur valuable ideas and hints for me..
    Yah i played my role as independent person since i was 8 years old(the day i left from my home for my studies).
    I had very hard times in my life so far,and i know there are hard times in future too..
    hm hope to get marry by this or next year (not the teacher Razz).

    slstock wrote:Chuti you are 27 right?

    You still have a bit  more time  to establish your self  before you get into any "mess" Razz  

    Let me tell you one thing,  sometimes one has to be able to stand on ones feet (  and maybe just a little selfish) before doing social service or  get into responsibilies  such as marriage .  Save some money. Try to be independant much as possible.  That can buy oneself  peace of mind  compared to acting on quick emotions  or pressures.

    Now  about this  teacher of yours  .......  Razz Razz  okay I will stop.



    chutiputha wrote:"මට මගේ නොවන, මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා....මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා"...
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by slstock Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:04 pm

    I had my share of life challenges too. Some very very major ones. Some of which I even face right now.
    Some of them are unbelievably unfair but some are partly due to my own fault ( not that I did bad things) .

    In reality am not such a big shot . My comments may appear different . But I have done my duty to the country for some years, done social service , help some foreigners of the world , helped my folks etc .
    But am not sure whether I did justice to myself.

    It also means I made my mistakes too . I skipped some general accepted standards of the world due to my different thinking ( which did not go in my favor though I know what I did was right and stood up for what is right)

    World is not fair place as we like it to be.


    b] Sometimes the only weapon that will be on your side is your honesty, independence and your ethics. Sometime you will be only friend left [/b]

    You might loose / have to sacrifice everything else in the world : designations, money, comfort, standard social life patterns etc etc if one stand up for the right.

    It a choice you make at times.

    But for you , yes balance your life with family, friends, money , service to the country, social service and above all have a clear conscience when if thing go wrong.

    The greatest asset ( to my thinking) one can have to to die with clear conscience with clear thoughts.

    All wordly goods , family , belongings are "Nesena Suluya" ( perish)

    Nopamawa kusal dham puranna.








    chutiputha wrote:Aha Yes Sir,U r correct.Thank You Very Much for ur valuable ideas and hints for me..
    Yah i played my role as independent person since i was 8 years old(the day i left from my home for my studies).
    I had very hard times in my life so far,and i know there are hard times in future too..
    hm hope to get marry by this or next year (not the teacher Razz).

    slstock wrote:Chuti you are 27 right?

    You still have a bit  more time  to establish your self  before you get into any "mess" Razz  

    Let me tell you one thing,  sometimes one has to be able to stand on ones feet (  and maybe just a little selfish) before doing social service or  get into responsibilies  such as marriage .  Save some money. Try to be independant much as possible.  That can buy oneself  peace of mind  compared to acting on quick emotions  or pressures.

    Now  about this  teacher of yours  .......  Razz Razz  okay I will stop.



    chutiputha wrote:"මට මගේ නොවන, මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා....මගේම ආදරයක් තිබුණා"...


    _________________
    Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
    Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
    ---------
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 pm

    Wisdom really does come with age, scientists say.

    Although older people's brains slow down, experience and knowledge more than make up for it - helping them make better financial decisions, a study shows.

    It is the first time two types of intelligence - fluid and crystallized - have been tested among different age groups.

    Fluid intelligence is the ability to learn and process information while the latter refers to experience and accumulated knowledge.

    A series of economic tests found the older group of 163 participants aged 60 to 82 were better than the 173 younger counterparts of 18 to 29.

    This included 'temporal discounting' (how much people discount future gains and losses), loss aversion (how much the valuation of losses outweigh gains of the same magnitude), financial literacy (understanding financial information and decisions) and debt literacy (understanding debt contracts and interest rates).

    The older group exhibited greater patience and better financial and debt understanding.

    They were also somewhat less afraid of losses but the result did not reach standard levels of significance.

    The study, published in the journal Psychology and Ageing, said past research has found fluid intelligence declines with age but provides no definitive conclusion as to whether decision-making abilities sag.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2432221/Wisdom-really-does-come-age-Older-peoples-knowledge-experience-means-make-better-decisions.html


    _________________
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
    Socrates
    avatar
    dhanurrox


    Posts : 791
    Join date : 2014-03-27

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by dhanurrox Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:03 pm

    man bolada wiye badi ale.a nice song
    chutiputha
    chutiputha
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 1948
    Join date : 2014-11-09
    Age : 38
    Location : SL

    Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ?? Empty Re: Do u Have this type of Experience in School Days ??

    Post by chutiputha Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:28 pm

    lol! lol! lol!
    dhanurrox wrote:man bolada wiye badi ale.a nice song

      Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:22 am