- First Guy
- Posts : 2599
Join date : 2014-02-22
These types of investments would make the balance sheets of such institutions stronger and also provide the opportunities to widen their businesses, says the CBSL.
Meanwhile, the process of consolidating financial institutions has achieved considerable progress, adds the Central Bank.
- Investors of some banks ‘coerced’ to open margin trading accounts, top governance activist says
- Market Review – 28th Aug 2015
- A qualitative inquiry into the investment decision behaviour of retail investors :Empirical evidence from Sri Lankan Capital Market
- Sri Lanka to get new strategic development ministry
- Govt. looking at privatising non-strategic investments to cut debt