The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Happy Birthday

+49
Ethical Trader
shalika.56
PANTOMATH
dhanurrox
The Invisible
lanka
Yin-Yang
CK
CubedSol
Future123
blacknights
roshana7549
umadhuranga
CSE.SAS
nis2008
pee ratio
spw19721
Market lover
Danidu
mymoney
pjrngroup
malanp
IO3+O
balapas
Axe
chutiputha
Nuinth
First Guy
yaka
kass
slstock
Top Trader
HUNTER
pathfinder
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Illusion
The Alchemist
pushpakumara
yellow knife
chinwi
LSE
Backstage
Sriranga
Leon
RPPA
smallville
serene
hariesha
sashimaal
53 posters
Go down
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:15 am
First Guy wrote:Belated wishes chuti Smile You are becoming loku now

Thank U FG... Smile
is that name change required Chuti to Loku What a Face What a Face What a Face
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 am
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

Thank U Serene Very Happy Very Happy ,Hapoi Kellek Gana Kiwuwoth Hamadama Mawa Bite Karanawa mage Seniorsla Smile
Welawata Kith Ayya Penna naththe..
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 6327
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 57
Location : Waga

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today              

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after  Tomorrow

lol! lol! lol!
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
සුබ උපන්දිනයකට ආසිරි ! Very Happy
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
nihal123 wrote:
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today              

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after  Tomorrow

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz
avatar
IO3+O
Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-04-10

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
serene wrote:
nihal123 wrote:
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Modest10          

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Icon_i10

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Wub10

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:
nihal123 wrote:
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Modest10          

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Icon_i10

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Wub10

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
serene wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:
nihal123 wrote:
serene wrote:Belated birthday wishes dear Choots..
May all of dreams Come true...

Choots there ane numerous occasions that "She is My friend" ends up with " She is my Girl Friend"...ha ha......

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Modest10          

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Icon_i10

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Wub10

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz

Ara Podi Lamayatath Therenawa mama Sudui kiyala Smile Ekane Sudu Mama kiyala Thiyenna...Ape Kattiyawa Eye Clinic Ekakata Aran Yanna Wenawa.
avatar
IO3+O
Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-04-10

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
chutiputha wrote:
serene wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:
nihal123 wrote:

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Modest10          

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Icon_i10

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Wub10

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz

Ara Podi Lamayatath Therenawa mama Sudui kiyala Smile Ekane Sudu Mama kiyala Thiyenna...Ape Kattiyawa Eye Clinic Ekakata Aran Yanna Wenawa.
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Tr_oop10   හොට කහ පාටයි ඇඟ කලු පාටයි.    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Non_ba10
avatar
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 4850
Join date : 2014-02-26

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:12 pm
IO3+O wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
serene wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz

Ara Podi Lamayatath Therenawa mama Sudui kiyala Smile Ekane Sudu Mama kiyala Thiyenna...Ape Kattiyawa Eye Clinic Ekakata Aran Yanna Wenawa.
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Tr_oop10   හොට කහ පාටයි ඇඟ කලු පාටයි.    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Non_ba10

IO it should be other way round for Choots.. Smile Very Happy
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 pm
Thank You for all of u share my Bday,and Encouraged me Smile

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Thankyou3x

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:සුබ උපන්දිනයකට ආසිරි ! Very Happy

Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
chutiputha wrote:
serene wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:
nihal123 wrote:

serene,  Choots  will say

"She is My friend"--- -----Today    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Modest10          

"She is my Girl Friend" ----Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Icon_i10

"She is My Wife" ----- ----Day after Tomorrow    Happy Birthday - Page 6 Wub10

lol! lol! lol!

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz

Ara Podi Lamayatath Therenawa mama Sudui kiyala Smile Ekane Sudu Mama kiyala Thiyenna...Ape Kattiyawa Eye Clinic Ekakata Aran Yanna Wenawa.

Ammatasiri, Apey Sootiya suddhek, mey forieng buying Diyatalawen ne ennay.
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:57 pm
Backstage wrote:
chutiputha wrote:
serene wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
serene wrote:

"She is My Wife"  and no more a My friend. Razz Razz
                            or
They live happily there after with Dozen of their Children.Razz Razz      Happy Birthday - Page 6 Group10
Happy Birthday - Page 6 Refrai10

Chootiya Kalu wela.. Smile Very Happy Razz

Ara Podi Lamayatath Therenawa mama Sudui kiyala Smile Ekane Sudu Mama kiyala Thiyenna...Ape Kattiyawa Eye Clinic Ekakata Aran Yanna Wenawa.

Ammatasiri, Apey Sootiya suddhek, mey forieng buying Diyatalawen ne ennay.

Sudu Unata Suddek Newi Mama,Mata Suddanwa Penna Ba Smile
kass
kass
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-02-27

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Happy Birthday chooty Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
chutiputha
chutiputha
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1948
Join date : 2014-11-09
Age : 37
Location : SL

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:33 pm
Thank U Kass Also..

This is My Bday Cake..
Keep in Touch with Kapruka Guys.I aske them to deliver it... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Happy Birthday - Page 6 HVZ7Mj4gcr0
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 3803
Join date : 2014-02-24

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:43 pm
chutiputha wrote:Thank U Kass Also..

This is My Bday Cake..
Keep in Touch with Kapruka Guys.I aske them to deliver it...  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Happy Birthday - Page 6 HVZ7Mj4gcr0

To Diyatalawa Question Shocked
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 6327
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 57
Location : Waga

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:54 pm
Not To Diyatalawa Back
To Ratmalana

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 6327
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 57
Location : Waga

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Backstage today your mother's Birthday. Very Happy Very Happy

I wish her "Happy Birthday My Dear Aunt"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1264
Join date : 2014-03-11

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Back, Wishing you a happy b'day. And many happy returns of the day.
Sriranga
Sriranga
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 3226
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Colombo
http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Backstage, Many more happy returns of the day.
God bless you.
avatar
RPPA
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 605
Join date : 2014-11-28

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:38 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Many happy returns of the day.

BACKSTAGE

cheers cheers cheers drunken
avatar
malanp
Posts : 518
Join date : 2014-03-04

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Backstage

Happy birthday!
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 9679
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 66
Location : රජ්ගම

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Many Happy Returns of the day. Very Happy
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor
Posts : 1872
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Happy Birthday - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Many Happy Returns Backs Smile
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum