- Posts : 1
Join date : 2022-02-03
I am writing on behalf of Carbon Investment Group (CIG) which is a registered Quant Analysis company in Australia. We are a startup in Australia with more than 8000 subscribers and we provide Quantitative stock selection for our clients.
We are happy to introduce our company's entry to the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE). We do hold an AFSL (Australian Financial Services Licenses) and this gives us a competitive advantage and recognition over what we do.
Quant Stock Selection Process
The stock selection process is proprietary but the following actions needs to be done at the beginning of each month to maintain it. Registered clients will be able to download a report at the beginning of each month.
1. Buy the 10 stocks in the report at the beginning of each month in equal proportion. The idea of having 10 stocks is to diversify your investment and reduce the risk.
2. If any of the stocks falls 10% below the purchase price sell it.
3. Wait for the beginning of the next month to get the new list of the top 10 stocks.
4. If the new list contains stocks that you already purchased then you can leave them. Stocks that you already purchased during the previous month but not in the latest list you need to sell them. The new stocks in the list you need to purchase it.
5. Follow the same steps at the beginning of each month and keep an eye if the price falls below 10% for any of them.
Further information about our company could be found at the following links
To subscribe to CSE Quant services
If you have any questions please email us or post your questions in the same thread.
CARBON INVESTMENT GROUP