The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

The Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSEThe Lankan Investor Forum - A more respectable and reasonable place for members to discuss matters regarding the CSE

Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting

Latest topics

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 am by Hawk Eye

» Sri Lanka plans to allow tourists from August, no mandatory quarantine
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm by lauryfriese

» When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Dividend Announcements
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීම
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ඩොලර් මිලියනයක මුදල් සම්මානයක් සහ “ෆීල්ඩ්ස් පදක්කම” පිළිගැනීම ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කළ ගණිතඥයා
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by yellow knife

» Here's what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It's not good
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 am by HaeroMaero

» The Korean Way !
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» In the Meantime Within Our Shores!
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What is Known as Dementia?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What a Bank Run ?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» 104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTER
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pm by katesmith1304

» GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Cboe Volatility Index
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AHPL.N0000
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm by yellow knife

» Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am by yellow knife

» PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Bakery Products ?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Going South
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» When Seagulls Follow the Trawler
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Re-activating
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» අපි තමයි හොඳටම කරේ !
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 pm by ruwan326

» මේ අර් බුධය කිසිසේත්ම මා විසින් නිර්මාණය කල එකක් නොවේ
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:43 pm by ruwan326

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector Chart
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» WATA - Watawala
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» DV-2024 Program: Online Registration
Am Sure He was Joking !  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

5 posters

    Am Sure He was Joking !

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Mon May 11, 2020 10:45 am

    I gave up watching Television News for a long time for a few reasons.

    The first one is that all channels are very badly politicized and they would never portray any accurate picture.

    The second reason that most of them are being funded and run by ill-gotten money.

    However, yesterday I was forced to watch one such channel and at that time they were telecasting the Sri Lanka Police spokespersons statement about lifting the curfew in most part of the island.

    Unfortunately for us, we are still not out of the woods and that he was advising us not to use our private vehicles, instead to walk to go and get essentials from the closest possible outlet and the last number of the NIC rule still applies too.

    Thanks to this unwise and prolonged lockdown and curfew; we survived simply by dipping into our “In Case of an Emergency” money jar hidden in some secured place in the kitchen.

    Now do not waste your time by trying to figure out the location of the hidden money jar.

    The jar is depleting fast and replenishment is badly needed soon to avoid it having the same fate as the famous Titanic.

    And I do not expect an unknown person to come and leave a sack full of crispy 5000 notes on my doorsteps either.

    From my home to the nearest bank branch is more than 3 miles away.

    I am a senior citizen now and someone who has contributed to the country’s economy immensely while working by earning in foreign currency, something we were badly in need of during the protracted civil war.

    If we were living in any developed country in the world, we would have been treated with much more respect and dignity for our contributions.

    But sadly it is not so in this country.

    Three miles one way to the bank and back by foot is not a joke and I am sure the spokesperson was not really meant it.

    Now I am left with two choices.

    Either walk to the bank or ride to the prison.

    And if you do not see me posting here from tomorrow, you can expect the worst-case scenario.
    ruwan326
    ruwan326


    Posts : 1744
    Join date : 2016-09-29
    Age : 46
    Location : Horana

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by ruwan326 Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I gave up watching Television News for a long time for a few reasons.

    The first one is that all channels are very badly politicized and they would never portray any accurate picture.

    The second reason that most of them are being funded and run by ill-gotten money.

    However, yesterday I was forced to watch one such channel and at that time they were telecasting the Sri Lanka Police spokespersons statement about lifting the curfew in most part of the island.

    Unfortunately for us, we are still not out of the woods and that he was advising us not to use our private vehicles, instead to walk to go and get essentials from the closest possible outlet and the last number of the NIC rule still applies too.

    Thanks to this unwise and prolonged lockdown and curfew; we survived simply by dipping into our “In Case of an Emergency” money jar hidden in some secured place in the kitchen.

    Now do not waste your time by trying to figure out the location of the hidden money jar.

    The jar is depleting fast and replenishment is badly needed soon to avoid it having the same fate as the famous Titanic.

    And I do not expect an unknown person to come and leave a sack full of crispy 5000 notes on my doorsteps either.

    From my home to the nearest bank branch is more than 3 miles away.

    I am a senior citizen now and someone who has contributed to the country’s economy immensely while working by earning in foreign currency, something we were badly in need of during the protracted civil war.

    If we were living in any developed country in the world, we would have been treated with much more respect and dignity for our contributions.

    But sadly it is not so in this country.

    Three miles one way to the bank and back by foot is not a joke and I am sure the spokesperson was not really meant it.

    Now I am left with two choices.

    Either walk to the bank or ride to the prison.

    And if you do not see me posting here from tomorrow, you can expect the worst-case scenario.


    Feel pity on you and all the sri lankan apart from politicians and their salves.
    Until people act and understood the meaning of citizens this country will go towards center of the earth Rolling Eyes

    Lets not even bother to talk about CSE
    Hope you are ok and all the members doing ok, CASH is the key in hand and portfolio always.
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Backstage Mon May 11, 2020 11:32 am

    Kith, there are only two ways you can beat the system. One is to go to prison and the other is to become a priest. Ven. Rajgama Kithsiri .
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by slstock Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 pm

    Kithsiri,

    I do empathize with your situation.
    I have been questioning over posts whether Sri Lanak is handling
    this situation well ( apart from good tracing. containment and medical practices)


    But before I can comment further, can I ask you couple of questions first ?

    1) So you own a vehicle right? But you are not driving it as some guy
    appeared on TV to say not to drive it ( or suggested not  drive it ) ?
    Is this a Law now you can't drive private vehicles ?

    I saw a news item saying   most of the vehicles in Colombo  today are private ones and traffic is leading to congestion. The Beliaththa train  has  1 passenger in the morning it reported ( if all this is true)


    2) Do you only deal in Cash.  No Credit card ?
    If not time to get a credit card . Atleast it will be useful for online delivery services.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Mon May 11, 2020 12:19 pm

    My responses are below in Brown.  Very Happy
    slstock wrote:Kithsiri,

    I do empathize with your situation. but before I comment anything, Can I ask you couple of questions first ?

    1) So you own a vehicle right? But you are not driving it as some guy appeared on TV to say not to drive it
    ( or suggested not  drive it ) ?

    Yes, I own a vehicle and that was what the SL Police Spokesperson advised the public.

    Is this a law now you can't drive private vehicles ?
    I saw a news item saying   most of the vehicles in colombo  today are private ones leading to congestion. The Beliaththa train  has  1 passenger in the morning it reported ( if all this is true)

    I do not think that this is the law but they have hijacked it and no one to contest them in court even.


    2) Do you only deal in Cash. Time to get credit card .

    I deal with both cash as well as a card but unfortunately, those small-time guys going from house to house do not accept cards.
    Even some big institutes like SLT have problems. I was trying to pay my bill online but citing some third-party issues, the transaction was declined.

    Yin-Yang
    Yin-Yang


    Posts : 1321
    Join date : 2016-03-12

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Yin-Yang Tue May 12, 2020 11:45 am

    Big Bro!
    Worry not.
    Wear a mask and drive to the ATM.
    If any cop stops tell them you've ran out of cash, they will allow you to proceed.

    OR else, tell your Grama sewaka that you have lost your income, they will bring you a 5,000 note.

    +++++++++++++

    But I think you're just panicked of market situation and just releasing the pressure it seems.

    Worry not either if you have that deposit of dollars. That will be you light if all other lights have gone out.
    Yin-Yang
    Yin-Yang


    Posts : 1321
    Join date : 2016-03-12

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Yin-Yang Tue May 12, 2020 11:51 am

    Actually what the top cops are doing right.

    Imagine if they knew about the market.
    And, start jailing all those panic ones selling low.
    The market will still be up; Neh? !!!!!!
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Tue May 12, 2020 1:15 pm

    I am not worried and well secured financially.
    And these nincompoops can't ruffle my feathers too but I want to express how things should be dealt only.
    Crisis management is not something done on the trial & error basis.
    All I can say is that we are totally ill-prepared.
    The military is capable of doing a few things right but seeking their advises on everything has brought us to this debacle.
    And to add more, instead of preaching Bana on Wesak day, those big Yellow Birds have put their fingers too in the pie. Shocked


    Yin-Yang wrote:Big Bro!
    Worry not.
    Wear a mask and drive to the ATM.
    If any cop stops tell them you've ran out of cash, they will allow you to proceed.

    OR else, tell your Grama sewaka that you have lost your income, they will bring you a 5,000 note.

    +++++++++++++

    But I think you're just panicked of market situation and just releasing the pressure it seems.

    Worry not either if you have that deposit of dollars. That will be you light if all other lights have gone out.
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Backstage Tue May 12, 2020 4:32 pm

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I am not worried and well secured financially.
    And these nincompoops can't ruffle my feathers too but I want to express how things should be dealt only.
    Crisis management is not something done on the trial & error basis.
    All I can say is that we are totally ill-prepared.
    The military is capable of doing a few things right but seeking their advises on everything has brought us to this debacle.
    And to add more, instead of preaching Bana on Wesak day, those big Yellow Birds have put their fingers too in the pie. Shocked


    Yin-Yang wrote:Big Bro!
    Worry not.
    Wear a mask and drive to the ATM.
    If any cop stops tell them you've ran out of cash, they will allow you to proceed.

    OR else, tell your Grama sewaka that you have lost your income, they will bring you a 5,000 note.

    +++++++++++++

    But I think you're just panicked of market situation and just releasing the pressure it seems.

    Worry not either if you have that deposit of dollars. That will be you light if all other lights have gone out.

    lol! Your quite right.
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 9679
    Join date : 2014-02-23
    Age : 66
    Location : රජ්ගම

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා Tue May 12, 2020 5:03 pm

    Some Bootlickers got annoyed but I am not having erythrophobia.  Very Happy
    Backstage wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I am not worried and well secured financially.
    And these nincompoops can't ruffle my feathers too but I want to express how things should be dealt only.
    Crisis management is not something done on the trial & error basis.
    All I can say is that we are totally ill-prepared.
    The military is capable of doing a few things right but seeking their advises on everything has brought us to this debacle.
    And to add more, instead of preaching Bana on Wesak day, those big Yellow Birds have put their fingers too in the pie. Shocked


    Yin-Yang wrote:Big Bro!
    Worry not.
    Wear a mask and drive to the ATM.
    If any cop stops tell them you've ran out of cash, they will allow you to proceed.

    OR else, tell your Grama sewaka that you have lost your income, they will bring you a 5,000 note.

    +++++++++++++

    But I think you're just panicked of market situation and just releasing the pressure it seems.

    Worry not either if you have that deposit of dollars. That will be you light if all other lights have gone out.

    lol!  Your quite right.
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Backstage Tue May 12, 2020 6:32 pm

    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Some Bootlickers got annoyed but I am not having erythrophobia.  Very Happy
    Backstage wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:I am not worried and well secured financially.
    And these nincompoops can't ruffle my feathers too but I want to express how things should be dealt only.
    Crisis management is not something done on the trial & error basis.
    All I can say is that we are totally ill-prepared.
    The military is capable of doing a few things right but seeking their advises on everything has brought us to this debacle.
    And to add more, instead of preaching Bana on Wesak day, those big Yellow Birds have put their fingers too in the pie. Shocked


    Yin-Yang wrote:Big Bro!
    Worry not.
    Wear a mask and drive to the ATM.
    If any cop stops tell them you've ran out of cash, they will allow you to proceed.

    OR else, tell your Grama sewaka that you have lost your income, they will bring you a 5,000 note.

    +++++++++++++

    But I think you're just panicked of market situation and just releasing the pressure it seems.

    Worry not either if you have that deposit of dollars. That will be you light if all other lights have gone out.

    lol!  Your quite right.

    Got to check the dictionary on that one. Can it be cured with erythromycin ?
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by slstock Wed May 13, 2020 9:14 am

    Backstage wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    Some Bootlickers got annoyed but I am not having erythrophobia.  Very Happy

    Got to check the dictionary on that one. Can it be cured with erythromycin ?

    Nope you can't.

    You need
    1) Erythromycin + Hydroxychloroquine + Paquenil

    2) Need to boil all together "Patha ata  ekata sinduwaa"  

    3) Then most importantly drink it with "DOT samaga"
    ( anyone remember Dot toffee ?)
    Backstage
    Backstage
    Top contributor
    Top contributor


    Posts : 3803
    Join date : 2014-02-24

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by Backstage Sat May 16, 2020 3:14 pm

    slstock wrote:
    Backstage wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    Some Bootlickers got annoyed but I am not having erythrophobia.  Very Happy  

    Got to check the dictionary on that one. Can it be cured with erythromycin ?

    Nope you can't.

    You need
    1) Erythromycin + Hydroxychloroquine + Paquenil

    2) Need to boil all together "Patha ata  ekata sinduwaa"  

    3) Then most importantly drink it with "DOT samaga"
    ( anyone remember Dot toffee ?)

    SLS you could get arrested these days for this type of medical advice.
    slstock
    slstock
    Veteran
    Veteran


    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2014-06-12

    Am Sure He was Joking !  Empty Re: Am Sure He was Joking !

    Post by slstock Sat May 16, 2020 3:31 pm

    Backstage wrote:
    slstock wrote:
    Backstage wrote:
    කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:
    Some Bootlickers got annoyed but I am not having erythrophobia.  Very Happy  

    Got to check the dictionary on that one. Can it be cured with erythromycin ?

    Nope you can't.

    You need
    1) Erythromycin + Hydroxychloroquine + Paquenil

    2) Need to boil all together "Patha ata  ekata sinduwaa"  

    3) Then most importantly drink it with "DOT samaga"
    ( anyone remember Dot toffee ?)

    SLS you could get arrested these days for this type of medical advice.

    No worries. I am quite safe.

    1) 2 big shots already recommended HCQ  ( branded name Plaquenil)
     + Erythromycin  for COVID19.  It had no or very limited effect , yet recommenders are not in trouble.   One dumb ass in USA got poisoned taking the wrong HCQ kind!

    2) Anyway, where are you going to find "Dot Toffee" nowadays  to complete my medical recipe Wink

      Current date/time is Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:24 pm