The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday
Theory of Everything EmptyYesterday at 9:16 pm by ruwan326

» A Simple but Powerful Yogic Process to Boost Immunity and Enhance Lung Capacity
Theory of Everything EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Coronavirus Updates
Theory of Everything EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka finance companies pressured by Coronavirus: Fitch
Theory of Everything EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka appeals for forex inflows to combat COVID-19, lifts inward restrictions
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka to control imports except oil and medicines, grow vegetables: Minister
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:48 pm by The Invisible

» ඇඳුම නං නරක නෑ
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:48 am by The Invisible

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm by The Invisible

» Kagame gives food, free electricity to every household during lockdown
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» MARKET HOLIDAY ON 30TH MARCH 2020
Theory of Everything EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Power of Social Media
Theory of Everything EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 1:19 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» මනුස්සකම
Theory of Everything EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 10:10 am by LSE

» 450 Ivy League courses you can take online right now for free
Theory of Everything EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 2:32 am by pjrngroup

» Thread for News on International Markets
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 pm by The Invisible

» අය කළ ණය වාරික නැවත ලබා දෙනවා – මහජන බැංකු සභාපති කියයි
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 pm by nihal123

» මේ දුප්පත් රටට ඔබේ ජීවිතය බේරලා දෙන්න උදව් කරන්න.
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm by malanp

» Coronavirus COVID-19 Live update
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:59 pm by nihal123

» Anytime Data
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:07 pm by pjrngroup

» Films - To Watch List
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 12:05 pm by yellow knife

» US Embassy urges Americans in Sri Lanka to leave
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 8:16 am by The Invisible

» Oil, Gold & Silver Prices
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 9:59 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Why we need to practise social distancing
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 pm by chutiputha

» මුළු දිවයිනටම ඇඳීරි නිතිය
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:17 pm by chutiputha

» නමක් ගමක් දන්නෙ නෑ රත්තරන් මනුස්සයෙක්
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 6:01 pm by nihal123

» Amazon today cancelled the subscription of books and audio stories
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 5:33 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ජනපතිගෙන් ජනතාවට සහන
Theory of Everything EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 8:59 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Sri Lanka asks telecos to give emergency credit to keep in touch in Coronavirus fight
Theory of Everything EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:35 am by The Invisible

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ හෙට පැය 03කට විවෘත කෙරේ. හැකි නම් නිවසේ සිට වැඩ කරන්න
Theory of Everything EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 7:18 am by The Invisible

» SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)
Theory of Everything EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 7:52 am by The Invisible

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
Theory of Everything EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm by serene

» Obituary Notice.
Theory of Everything EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:13 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Sri Lanka makes mini-budget till May 2020 under Presidential powers
Theory of Everything EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:49 am by The Invisible

» හෝමාගම රෝහලත් කොරෝනා රෝගීන් සඳහා වෙන් කරයි
Theory of Everything EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 am by nihal123

» People first, economy next, says top economist
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 9:59 am by Backstage

» කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළ ගනුදෙනු හෙට යළි ඇරඹෙයි
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:34 am by malanp

» ඉන්දීය අගමැති මුළු රටටම ඇඳිරි නීතිය පනවයි
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 8:05 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka to fix fuel prices, build energy stability fund amid COVID-19 crude collapse
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» නිවසේ සිට වැඩ කරන සතියක් : රජය සහ පුද්ගලික අංශය දෙකටම
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:31 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka elections delayed over Coronavirus
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:27 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka’s market closed over Coronavirus on March 19
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka stock market closed Tuesday in Coronavirus holiday
Theory of Everything EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:23 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka President orders 6-month debt moratorium, 4-pct working capital
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:17 pm by slstock

» පුත්තලම, හලාවත ඇතුළු ප්‍රදේශ කිහිපයකට පොලිස් ඇඳිරි නිතිය
Theory of Everything EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:45 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka RPCs to pay Rs.1,000 daily wage on higher productivity, trade unions yet to agree
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka Central Bank Governor asks markets to remain calm
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 2:59 pm by The Invisible

» Dividend Announcements
Theory of Everything EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 12:59 pm by yellow knife

» කන්දකාඩු නිරෝධායන මධ්‍යස්ථානයෙන් ඇසුණු කතාවක්
Theory of Everything EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:22 pm by nihal123

» Cardinal Seeks UN Probe on China’s Coronavirus
Theory of Everything EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:43 am by The Invisible

» සඳුදා රජයේ නිවාඩු දිනයක්
Theory of Everything EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:10 am by The Invisible

» Contagion (2011)
Theory of Everything EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:22 am by Backstage

April 2020
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Theory of Everything

Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Theory of Everything

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Sun May 06, 2018 11:28 am

Among the brilliant theorists cloistered in the quiet Woodside campus of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, New Jersey, Edward Witten stands out as a kind of high priest.

The sole physicist ever to win the Fields Medal, mathematics’ premier prize, Witten is also known for discovering M-theory, the leading candidate for a unified physical “theory of everything".

A genius’s genius, Witten is tall and rectangular, with hazy eyes and an air of being only one-quarter tuned in to reality until someone draws him back from more abstract thoughts.

During a visit this fall, I spotted Witten on the Institute’s central lawn and requested an interview; in his quick, alto voice, he said he couldn’t promise to be able to answer my questions but would try. Later, when I passed him on the stone paths, he often didn’t seem to see me.

Read more

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8353
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Backstage on Tue May 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Thanks Kith. These guys are inching along towards the first scientist, Buddha.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 3640
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Well, he should read thripitakaya to understand what Lord Buddha preached on duality(dwathawaya and thripariwattaya).
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 am

Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8353
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by slstock on Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?  


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .

_________________
Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
---------
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5907
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 am

නිවන යනු නිවීමයි. සසර අවසනයි. නැවත ඉපදීමක් නැත. නිවී ගිය පහන් දැල්ල ගිය තැනක් නැත.
slstock wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?  


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by slstock on Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 am

Yes  it is understood Nirvana apparently leads to no rebirth and end of suffering.


Nirvana meaning from sanskrit ( from what I heard ) essentially means  "extinction and disappearance" of the individual from the universe.

But the question is , isn't attaining enlightenment a state of mind ?

Then what happens to the mind  ? ( am not talking about physical existence  which naturally will be none after nirvana)


Ethical Trader wrote:නිවන යනු නිවීමයි. සසර අවසනයි. නැවත ඉපදීමක් නැත. නිවී ගිය පහන් දැල්ල ගිය තැනක් නැත.
slstock wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?  


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .

_________________
Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
---------
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5907
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed May 16, 2018 11:16 am

නිවනට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයාගේ සිත සියලු කෙලෙස් වලින් තොරය. නව කර්ම රැස් නොවේ. එහෙත් පැරණි කර්ම හේතු කොට ගෙන පිරිනිවන් පාන තුරැ යම් යම් දුශ්කරතා ඇති විය හැකිය. කරජ කය (සිරැර) පිරිනිවන් පානා තුරැ පැවතී පඨවී ආපෝ තේජෝ වායෝ යන පදාර්ත සමග එක් වෙයි. විඥානයට ආහාර සැපයීමක් නැති හෙයින් පිරිනිවනින් පසු විඥානයට පැවැත්මක් නැත. එහෙයින් නැවත ඉපදීමක්ද නැත. අරහතුන් වහන්සේලාගේ විඥානය විශ්ව ශක්තියට එක්වන බවක් අසා ඇතත් ඒ ගැන මගේ දැනීම අල්පය.

slstock wrote:Yes Nirvana apparently leads to no rebirth and end of suffering.


Nirvana meaning from sanskrit ( from what I heard ) essentially means
"extinction and disappearance" of the individual from the universal.

But the question is , isn't attaining enlightenment a state of mind.  
What happens to the mind  ( am not takling about physical existence  which naturally will be none after nirvana)




Ethical Trader wrote:නිවන යනු නිවීමයි. සසර අවසනයි. නැවත ඉපදීමක් නැත. නිවී ගිය පහන් දැල්ල ගිය තැනක් නැත.
slstock wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?  


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .


Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Wed May 16, 2018 5:01 pm

" අරහතුන් වහන්සේලාගේ විඥානය විශ්ව ශක්තියට එක්වන බවක් අසා ඇතත් ඒ ගැන මගේ දැනීම අල්පය ".
So, there could be anything beyond the Nirvana.

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8353
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by malanp on Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 pm

In universities, students are taught the subjects by lecturers who have completed the same degree before. students in the same batch can not teach fellow students, they are not qualified to do so..

so Nirvana should be preached by people who gone to Nirvana first.. No living being is qualified to talk about Nirvana..we all human beings are in the same batch..


malanp

Posts : 502
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by slstock on Thu May 17, 2018 11:51 am

Thanks for adding value.

I asked about what happens to the Mind after Nirvana, in response to Kithsiri's question what beyond Nivana!

Something we will not know if/until it happens.
If/when it happens, we don't talk about it or we are no more to talk about it.
Mysteries of life.



Ethical Trader wrote:නිවනට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයාගේ සිත සියලු කෙලෙස් වලින් තොරය. නව කර්ම රැස් නොවේ. එහෙත් පැරණි කර්ම හේතු කොට ගෙන පිරිනිවන් පාන තුරැ යම් යම් දුශ්කරතා ඇති විය හැකිය. කරජ කය (සිරැර) පිරිනිවන් පානා තුරැ පැවතී පඨවී ආපෝ තේජෝ වායෝ යන පදාර්ත සමග එක් වෙයි. විඥානයට ආහාර සැපයීමක් නැති හෙයින් පිරිනිවනින් පසු විඥානයට පැවැත්මක් නැත. එහෙයින් නැවත ඉපදීමක්ද නැත. අරහතුන් වහන්සේලාගේ විඥානය විශ්ව ශක්තියට එක්වන බවක් අසා ඇතත් ඒ ගැන මගේ දැනීම අල්පය.

slstock wrote:Yes Nirvana apparently leads to no rebirth and end of suffering.


Nirvana meaning from sanskrit ( from what I heard ) essentially means
"extinction and disappearance" of the individual from the universal.

But the question is , isn't attaining enlightenment a state of mind.
What happens to the mind ( am not takling about physical existence which naturally will be none after nirvana)




Ethical Trader wrote:නිවන යනු නිවීමයි. සසර අවසනයි. නැවත ඉපදීමක් නැත. නිවී ගිය පහන් දැල්ල ගිය තැනක් නැත.
slstock wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Can there be anything beyond the නිවන?

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .



_________________
Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
Please read : https://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
---------
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5907
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Malnap, you are correct. We laymen can only repeat what we learnt. There may be areas where we never learn prior to attaining Nirwana.

SLS, as far as I have learnt, there are two parts within us, ie; our body(karaja Kaya) and the Mind (Mano Kaya or විඥානය). With the death, our body decays and the Mind or විඥානය continues the journey in the Samsara.

The Mind or විඥානය of those who attained Nibbana is unable to continue the journey after the death.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Tue May 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Listen at least to the first six minutes of the following video to understand what is Nibbana.



slstock wrote:Thanks for adding value.

I asked about what happens to the Mind after Nirvana, in response to  Kithsiri's question what beyond Nivana!

Something we will not know if/until it happens.
If/when it happens, we don't  talk about it or we are no more to talk about it.
Mysteries of life.



Ethical Trader wrote:නිවනට පැමිණි පුද්ගලයාගේ සිත සියලු කෙලෙස් වලින් තොරය. නව කර්ම රැස් නොවේ. එහෙත් පැරණි කර්ම හේතු කොට ගෙන පිරිනිවන් පාන තුරැ යම් යම් දුශ්කරතා ඇති විය හැකිය. කරජ කය (සිරැර) පිරිනිවන් පානා තුරැ පැවතී පඨවී ආපෝ තේජෝ වායෝ යන පදාර්ත සමග එක් වෙයි. විඥානයට ආහාර සැපයීමක් නැති හෙයින් පිරිනිවනින් පසු විඥානයට පැවැත්මක් නැත. එහෙයින් නැවත ඉපදීමක්ද නැත. අරහතුන් වහන්සේලාගේ විඥානය විශ්ව ශක්තියට එක්වන බවක් අසා ඇතත් ඒ ගැන මගේ දැනීම අල්පය.  

slstock wrote:Yes Nirvana apparently leads to no rebirth and end of suffering.


Nirvana meaning from sanskrit ( from what I heard ) essentially means
"extinction and disappearance" of the individual from the universal.

But the question is , isn't attaining enlightenment a state of mind.  
What happens to the mind  ( am not takling about physical existence  which naturally will be none after nirvana)




Ethical Trader wrote:නිවන යනු නිවීමයි. සසර අවසනයි. නැවත ඉපදීමක් නැත. නිවී ගිය පහන් දැල්ල ගිය තැනක් නැත.
slstock wrote:

Isn't nirvana essentially a state of mind? *

So what can happen to the mind ultimately ?  


Note:
* well leads to end of suffering and rebirth .


Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Thu May 24, 2018 2:19 pm

The following video touches the modern concept of "Theory of Every Thing" and relates them to the Buddhist teachings. The priest appears to have good knowledge on modern science.

Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by malanp on Thu May 24, 2018 2:49 pm


If two things say the same thing, then leave one and accept only the other..Dont waste your time to follow both.

malanp

Posts : 502
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Thanks for the comment. What looks like similar from outer appearance may not be similar at all. Learning never ends because we are laymen.
malanp wrote:
If two things say the same thing, then leave one and accept only the other..Dont waste your time to follow both.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by malanp on Fri May 25, 2018 8:00 am

If religion proves science is correct, then leave the religion and adopt science..

The difference is in science, you get what you see. in religion, you get what you dont see..

Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks for the comment. What looks like similar from outer appearance may not be similar at all. Learning never ends because we are laymen.
malanp wrote:
If two things say the same thing, then leave one and accept only the other..Dont waste your time to follow both.

malanp

Posts : 502
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Fri May 25, 2018 10:30 am


_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 8353
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 62
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Fri May 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Thanks Kith. ?Can you find the discussion on Kathikawatha also.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Theory of Everything Empty Re: Theory of Everything

Post by Ethical Trader on Fri May 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Good point.
malanp wrote:If religion proves science is correct, then leave the religion and adopt science..

The difference is in science, you get what you see. in religion, you get what you dont see..

Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks for the comment. What looks like similar from outer appearance may not be similar at all. Learning never ends because we are laymen.
malanp wrote:
If two things say the same thing, then leave one and accept only the other..Dont waste your time to follow both.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5567
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum