The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Thread for News on Local and Foreign Politics
Today at 8:53 pm by ruwan326

» Thread for News on International Markets
Today at 1:58 pm by The Invisible

» AINS - Arpico Insurance
Yesterday at 10:43 am by The Invisible

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Yesterday at 7:28 am by serene

» CFVF - First Capital
Yesterday at 5:18 am by Ethical Trader

» Dividend Announcement
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:07 pm by serene

» Obituary Notice.
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:18 am by sashimaal

» BFN - Orient Finance
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:34 am by PANTOMATH

» බඩගිනී
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am by Ethical Trader

» අනං මනං! #/+?.<>
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:19 am by lanka

»  Rajgama heroes !
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:43 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» BOPL.N0000 (Bogawantalawa Tea Estates PLC)
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:35 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka economic slowdown trims company profits, bank earnings grow
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:04 pm by nihal123

» JINS.N0000 ( Janashakthi Insurance PLC)
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:05 am by The Invisible

» Better Than Bitcoin
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» AAIC.N0000
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:19 am by serene

» Hutchison, Etisalat complete mobile networks merger in Sri Lanka
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 am by The Invisible

» Oil prices surge more than 5-pct
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:53 pm by Ethical Trader

» Trading Journal
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 am by lanka

» CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:03 am by The Invisible

» HAYC - Haycarb
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:04 pm by xmart

» In the Meantime, Within Our Shores !
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:36 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LGL Laugfs Gas
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:43 am by The Invisible

» Oil prices gain as investors eye Fed relief on interest rates
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:41 am by The Invisible

» ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් 8 ක් කොටස් ගනුදෙනු තහනම් වීමේ අවදානමක
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am by nihal123

» අපි තනිකර ලෝකය දිව යන්නේ
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» NDB.N0000 (NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC)
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:32 am by The Invisible

» Orient Finance PLC--(Share_Valuation_Report)
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 am by yellow knife

» කිඹුලා
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:20 am by Lalinda

» Sandos' Vs Creators'
Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:17 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Tourists Arrival
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:07 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» බිරිඳ
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:49 am by Ethical Trader

» ගෙයක් හදන්නද ඉන්නේ
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:55 am by Brave Heart

» --- සමෝසා වෙළෙන්දා -------
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:51 am by Brave Heart

» විකුණුම්කරු
Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:10 pm by Ethical Trader

» Real Estate Market in Sri Lanka- A booming Industry or a Bubble?
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:00 am by xmart

» Will YOU VOTE for ME if I run for SL PRESIDENCY?
Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:43 am by CK

» *කොට්ටේ තරණය කිරීම*
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:25 pm by Ethical Trader

» COMB.N0000 ( COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC )
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:20 pm by pjrngroup

» DIPD.N0000 (Dipped Products)
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 am by The Invisible

» SAMP.N0000 (SAMPATH BANK PLC)
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am by The Invisible

» TAFL - Three Acre Farms
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:14 am by The Invisible

» RCL - Royal Ceramics
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 am by The Invisible

» HAYL.N0000 Hayleys PLC
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 am by The Invisible

» How to trade Stock profitably?
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:55 am by indramal

» What are investing methods in Sri Lanka?
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:39 am by indramal

» Thread for General News Local/Foreign
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 am by serene

» Anybody invest New York or Landon Stock Exchange?
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» JKH.N0000
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am by ruwan326

» WATA - Watawala
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:22 am by The Invisible

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

LLUB - Interim Dividend

Go down

LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by jonta999 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 am

Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..

jonta999

Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by Dileepa on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 pm

jonta999 wrote:Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study

Dileepa
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by jonta999 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 pm

They used to give this in july.

Dileepa don't you think they would go for a split if this bull continues for sometime

jonta999

Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by slstock on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Do you add to your stocks at current market price or wait for lower price opportunity ?


Dileepa wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study
avatar
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5406
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by Dileepa on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 am

slstock wrote:Do you add to your stocks  at current market price or wait for lower price opportunity ?


Dileepa wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study
I'm going to pick wait and see approach.
Though I'm not expecting a fall in price,
there is no point of buying immediately after a price hike.
(and currently I'm under a wife imposed a ban  Evil or Very Mad  on adding LLUB and NEST to my PF any further scratch )

Dileepa
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by jonta999 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:32 pm

100k selling orders at 310...Is this a bad sign of this Q earnings  scratch 

jonta999

Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by serene on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Dileepa wrote:
slstock wrote:Do you add to your stocks  at current market price or wait for lower price opportunity ?


Dileepa wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study
I'm going to pick wait and see approach.
Though I'm not expecting a fall in price,
there is no point of buying immediately after a price hike.
(and currently I'm under a wife imposed a ban  Evil or Very Mad  on adding LLUB and NEST to my PF any further scratch )

Dileepa Just thought of asking this to unearth curiosity.
According to your experience  ( With the help of the hindsight ) whose decision yield desired out Come? ( I hope you have the freedom of expression. Just Kidding  Smile Smile Smile )
Note - I'm also contemplating about inviting my wife to investing .

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4098
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by KDDND on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm

serene wrote:
Dileepa wrote:
slstock wrote:Do you add to your stocks  at current market price or wait for lower price opportunity ?


Dileepa wrote:
jonta999 wrote:Any idea regarding this interim dividend? Hope they would give 4+ this time..
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study
I'm going to pick wait and see approach.
Though I'm not expecting a fall in price,
there is no point of buying immediately after a price hike.
(and currently I'm under a wife imposed a ban  Evil or Very Mad  on adding LLUB and NEST to my PF any further scratch )

Dileepa Just thought of asking this to unearth curiosity.
According to your experience  ( With the help of the hindsight ) whose decision yield desired out Come? ( I hope you have the freedom of expression. Just Kidding  Smile Smile Smile )
Note - I'm also contemplating about inviting my wife to investing .

I thought.....
These bans r only to me.....
But now it seems it's natural and common cause.....

Interesting.... In my case.... She won't save me if I LOSE the game in CSE...
BUT WHEN I WIN.......she is asking how much you r going give me.....
Then ultimately.....even I won ...... still I lose.....
It's not manipulating.....
But MANIPULATING.....  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
avatar
KDDND
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 459
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by serene on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:11 am

KDDND wrote:
serene wrote:
Dileepa wrote:
slstock wrote:Do you add to your stocks  at current market price or wait for lower price opportunity ?


Dileepa wrote:
I'm expecting 5/= since comp. have some excess cash at the bank  study
I'm going to pick wait and see approach.
Though I'm not expecting a fall in price,
there is no point of buying immediately after a price hike.
(and currently I'm under a wife imposed a ban  Evil or Very Mad  on adding LLUB and NEST to my PF any further scratch )

Dileepa Just thought of asking this to unearth curiosity.
According to your experience  ( With the help of the hindsight ) whose decision yield desired out Come? ( I hope you have the freedom of expression. Just Kidding  Smile Smile Smile )
Note - I'm also contemplating about inviting my wife to investing .

I thought.....
These bans r only to me.....
But now it seems it's natural and common cause.....

Interesting.... In my case.... She won't save me if I LOSE the game in CSE...
BUT WHEN I WIN.......she is asking how much you r going give me.....
Then ultimately.....even I won ...... still I lose.....
It's not manipulating.....
But MANIPULATING.....  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

 cheers cheers 

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4098
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by jonta999 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Gradually increasing. Hopefully 7/= after the new plant opening

jonta999

Posts : 108
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : MaRkEt

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by BullvsBear on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 pm

This is another counter you must have in your PF ..
Fire works yet to start after 2015.. study
avatar
BullvsBear

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-03-25
Age : 32
Location : Abu Dhabi

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by BullvsBear on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:02 pm

BullvsBear wrote:This is another counter you must have in your PF ..
Fire works yet to start after 2015.. study

avatar
BullvsBear

Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-03-25
Age : 32
Location : Abu Dhabi

Back to top Go down

Re: LLUB - Interim Dividend

Post by serene on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:32 pm

BullvsBear wrote:
BullvsBear wrote:This is another counter you must have in your PF ..
Fire works yet to start after 2015.. study


Hmm thanks..

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4098
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum