The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Today at 8:03 am by ruwan326

» Dividend Announcement
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by Afourer

» MTD WALKERS - KAPI
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:33 am by ruwan326

» SHL.N0000 (Softlogic Holdings PLC)
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 am by ruwan326

» Importance of 2019 government budget
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Emir of Qatar on a private visit to Sri Lanka till February 22
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am by Backstage

» SAMP.N0000 (SAMPATH BANK PLC)
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:26 am by lanka

» Happy Birthday
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:27 pm by smallville

» දේවදත්තගෙන් අපායේ සිට මෛත්‍රී බුදුන් වහන්සේට එවන ලද ලිපිය...~~~
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:24 am by ruwan326

» REXP.N0000 ( RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC)
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:57 am by serene

» CONN.N0000
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 pm by ruwan326

» SERV - The Kingsbury
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:08 pm by ruwan326

» TPL.N0000 (TALAWAKALE PLANTATIONS )
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:53 pm by ruwan326

» KVAL.N0000
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm by ruwan326

» MGT.N0000
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:29 pm by ruwan326

» HAYC - Haycarb
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 pm by ruwan326

» DIPD.N0000 (Dipped Products)
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:22 pm by ruwan326

» HAYL.N0000 Hayleys PLC
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:16 pm by ruwan326

» අනං මනං! #/+?.<>
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:55 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» මහජනතාව බල ගැන්වෙම්න් සිටී…
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:23 pm by ruwan326

» VFIN - where the journey leads it?
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 pm by ruwan326

» PLC.N0000 ( People's Leasing and Fiance PLC)
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:31 pm by ruwan326

» LFIN - LB Finance
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm by ruwan326

» Sri Lanka urged to develop own narrative of China’s BRI
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:50 pm by Backstage

» Wonder why men send photos of their genitals? Here are some theories
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 am by Backstage

» Flying is the Safest mode of Transport
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» LLUB.N0000 (CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC)
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:24 pm by Ethical Trader

» Lanka named top tourist destination for 2016
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:29 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» A Bit of History
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:18 pm by ruwan326

» AMF.N0000
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 am by serene

» IOC Sri Lanka unit December quarter loss widens to Rs987mn
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:02 am by ruwan326

» මූර්ත පොළියෙන් ශ්‍රී ලංකාව අංක 1ට – බ්ලූම්බර්ග් අනාවරණය කරයි
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 pm by nihal123

» Obituary Notice.
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:14 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Trading Journal
Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:53 am by serene

» LDEV - Lankem Developments
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:11 pm by ruwan326

» විශිෂ්ඨ සිල්ලර වෙළෙන්දෙකුගේ ජීවිත කතාව
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm by Ethical Trader

» AAIC.N0000
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:50 pm by serene

» இனிய பொங்கல்
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm by nihal123

» HUNA.N0000
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 pm by Ethical Trader

» Blessing in Disguise!! It's high time Brothers!!
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:35 am by serene

» Thread for News on Local and Foreign Politics
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 am by ruwan326

» කෝටි 4620 ක බැඳුම්කර නීතියට පිටින් ශ‍්‍රී ලංකන්ට දීලා
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm by Ethical Trader

» JINS.N0000 ( Janashakthi Insurance PLC)
Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 pm by smallville

» Thread for News on International Markets
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:40 am by The Invisible

» අවුරුද්ද අප කයි - අපි අවුරද්ද කමු (ජනවාරි පළමුවැනිදා)
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:23 pm by malanp

» සැන්ඩි එපා!
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:01 pm by serene

» අසිරිමත් සුබ නව වසරකට ආසිරි !
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:08 pm by PANTOMATH

»  වසරක කාලය තුළ ඉන්දියාවේ ඉහළම ආදායම් ලාභීන්
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:47 am by nihal123

» අයදුමේ දී ඡායාරූප ‘ඇලවීම‘ අවශ්‍ය නැති ජාතික හැඳුනුම්පත ජනවාරි 01 සිට දිවයිනටම
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm by lanka

» මැදපෙරදිගට පමණක්‘ පාස්පෝට් මින් ඉදිරියට නැහැ
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:18 pm by Ethical Trader

February 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728  

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

East West properties

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 pm

I did a small analysis of East-West properties.

The Companys’ core business is in real estate development and generating rental income from a commercial warehousing complex in Peliyagoda.
This is the group structure,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The most current development project under the subsidiary, Weligama Hotel Properties Ltd is the
construction of Sri Lanka’s first Marroitt Resort & Spa Hotel located in Weligama.
The development consists of 198 rooms with a gross built up area of 350,000 sqft. The Project is due to be completed mid 2017.

December quarter report shows revenue drop YoY
Finance cost has sky rocketed with increased borrowings resulted in big negative EPS for the quarter.
Rising interest rate is negative for the company in coming quarters.

Executive chairman of the company has purchased 22Mn shares on Aug 2016
Also another Director has purchased 70000 on Jan 2017

Fundamentally EAST has not performed well for a good price appreciation.

As stated above completion of Marroitt hotel project during 2017 can give a boost to share price on speculation ground.

Technically I found 11-12 as good support level.

A worth share for a trader to keep an eye.
Good luck.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Thanks Path.

(I was wondering whether people do real research when investing in tourist hotels. Hoping that big spenders would eventually come and ignoring the budget tourists. For a fact room rates are extremely high in here, compared to the regional rates making us not a favoured destination for those who are on limited budget).


Last edited by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Tue May 09, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7683
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 61
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by yellow knife on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:28 am

East West gave me the biggest capital gain when I was a trader.

This is how I looked at East recently..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a share only for traders and the only reason that can boost the share price is sheer manipulation.

If Hotel at Weligama opening will ensure sudden boost in revenue and specially PAT we should have experienced that with BBH as well as with RIU Ahun...

Yet when East was subject to heavy manipulation those days speculators used to say so many positives..

1. It has revalued assets and new NAPS is .... which was very much higher than the market price.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously.




The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously. The valuation had been done last week. - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]




2. Talked about proposed first Marriot chain hotel plan

3. There were nice news paper articles highlighting the company.


So its a company that one should be careful.. When a non-performing company is recommended to buy, either the buyer has to hold and forget or else join the bandwagon to promote the share, writing in every share related forum and asking others to buy.

There was a time people bought shares because some one else bought bearing the name  like Nimal, Kamal, Sunil or John.. Now the market is different...

Executive chairman of the company has purchased 22Mn shares on Aug 2016
Also another Director has purchased 70000 on Jan 2017

yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am

yellow knife wrote:East West gave me the biggest capital gain when I was a trader.

This is how I looked at East recently..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a share only for traders and the only reason that can boost the share price is sheer manipulation.

If Hotel at Weligama opening will ensure sudden boost in revenue and specially PAT we should have experienced that with BBH as well as with RIU Ahun...

Yet when East was subject to heavy manipulation those days speculators used to say so many positives..

1. It has revalued assets and new NAPS is .... which was very much higher than the market price.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously.




The Company said that following the revaluation the value of the assets had increased to Rs. 694.6 million from around Rs. 126 million previously. The valuation had been done last week. - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]




2. Talked about proposed first Marriot chain hotel plan

3. There were nice news paper articles highlighting the company.


So its a company that one should be careful.. When a non-performing company is recommended to buy, either the buyer has to hold and forget or else join the bandwagon to promote the share, writing in every share related forum and asking others to buy.

There was a time people bought shares because some one else bought bearing the name  like Nimal, Kamal, Sunil or John.. Now the market is different...

Executive chairman of the company has purchased 22Mn shares on Aug 2016
Also another Director has purchased 70000 on Jan 2017

YK I'm not clear about latter part of your reply.So I put a direct question on you.
Do you think what I wrote on this thread is promotional ?

If so please highlight that phrase.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by yellow knife on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 am

@PATH

Promoters use following words

Buy Now, this share will give you x% return, Sure fire , Dont ask questions

so you are not a hard seller saying to " Buy Now "

You said the +s and -s

However the fact which i mentioned, those who bought is also a fact mentioned by promoters....

What was your intention is something you only knows.. but the writing never said its a promotional material...

Now if we look at Hariesha in Insurance , its based on fundamentals...Your article was not based on fundamentals and as you correctly said its applicable only to traders..

yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by CK on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 am

I think paths post is an educational one. Thanks for sharing path.
CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Thanks YK for clarification.
Thank you CK for appreciation.

I did a detailed analysis of EAST before write it here.I wrote only the summery without writing about their concrete projects and media segment.

Didn't put charts for EPS and other ratios as it's time consuming and my intention was to write a summery.



pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by First Guy on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:36 am

EAST is a rare property company trading above book value. Borrowings are twice as much as equity. At present it is making losses even at operating level while finance cost is much higher.

As path mentioned in the first post, a lot hinges on the hotel which was scheduled for completion in mid 2017. It is possible that this is already factored in the price also. With the amount of debt used for this project, we can compare this with CITW which is still struggling to break even. For me, it is a wait and see, to see if this hotel will bring anticipated results for EAST.
First Guy
First Guy

Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Ethical Trader on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 pm

?Aren't there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Yes FG as I mentioned in the first post EAST do not deserve a run on fundamental back ground.
But I saw positive technical chart about to make a move,then I do a study and summerized what I gathered.


Ethical Trader wrote:?Aren't  there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?  

Yes there are many good shares ETHICAL Trader,Why don't you write about at least a one in this investor forum.

All people who wrote in this thread wrote by their own and wrote what they think about this share.

You haven't wrote a single word pertaining to a share discussion.If you are genuinely ETHICAL you should have highlight some negatives or positives about EAST.

If someone read what you have written so far in this forum would identify your "praising favorite writers" theory.This gang behavior is the one destroy this forum.

When I first warn about aluminium related share when world aluminium prices moving up Your ETHICAL tongue was stucked to utter a word.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read this as well,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just mentioned these two threads to show the ETHICAL behavior of ETHICAL trader.Nothing offence to you SLS.


Last edited by pathfinder on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by CK on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Its good to talk about unpopular or non talking shares. It help us to widen our knowledge as well find hidden gems.
CK
CK
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2015-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Leon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Path, my friend
We invest/ trade to make a retun out of it. Some do put their cash just to show their class. They don't touch low quality counters.
But one thing, pls don't get disappointed . At least few ppl will understand & get a benefit from your posts.
Leon
Leon
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1243
Join date : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by smallville on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:02 pm

Ah... Dude u shud understand how to address the shares to frogs in the well and others.. Shud highlight in capital that this is a "TRADING STOCK" and not meant for investments. Otherwise there are few ppl who dont understand a single word. Whatever u put, they will get lost in "Fund-a-mantal" dilemma and throw questions at you until u fed up..
This is an occupational hazard Very Happy

Ppl this is just a 10-20% ST pick.. EAST has reached a really bad level and there's room to appreciate. That's all.. If you buy at 11, see after 12.30 and say bye.. simple.. There's risk involved if it goes to 10 as well. So be careful..

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1770
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 pm

My dear friend, you have not answered my simple questions. Instead, you decided to find fault with my gratuitous comments on SLS and not commenting on some aluminum stocks. ?What is the issue with you. I am confused.
pathfinder wrote:Yes FG as I mentioned in the first post EAST do not deserve a run on fundamental back ground.
But I saw positive technical chart about to make a move,then I do a study and summerized what I gathered.


Ethical Trader wrote:?Aren't  there any better/sound/safer shares in the CSE @ bargain prices than this one. Why should experts waste their time on this one?  

Yes there are many good shares ETHICAL Trader,Why don't you write about at least a one in this investor forum.

All people who wrote in this thread wrote by their own and wrote what they think about this share.

You haven't wrote a single word pertaining to a share discussion.If you are genuinely ETHICAL you should have highlight some negatives or positives about EAST.

If someone read what you have written so far in this forum would identify your "praising favorite writers" theory.This gang behavior is the one destroy this forum.

When I first warn about aluminium related share when world aluminium prices moving up Your ETHICAL tongue was stucked to utter a word.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read this as well,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just mentioned these two threads to show the ETHICAL behavior of ETHICAL trader.Nothing offence to you SLS.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread under TRADING by the Admin. Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.
smallville wrote:Ah... Dude u shud understand how to address the shares to frogs in the well and others.. Shud highlight in capital that this is a "TRADING STOCK" and not meant for investments. Otherwise there are few ppl who dont understand a single word. Whatever u put, they will get lost in "Fund-a-mantal" dilemma and throw questions at you until u fed up..
This is an occupational hazard Very Happy

Ppl this is just a 10-20% ST pick.. EAST has reached a really bad level and there's room to appreciate. That's all.. If you buy at 11, see after 12.30 and say bye.. simple.. There's risk involved if it goes to 10 as well. So be careful..
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by The Alchemist on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Just to put my two cents worth ......
everybody should be free to post whatever they like. it may be speculative, trading, fundamental, technical ....
if someone is overtly promoting, someone will question the logic, and let that continue in the thread so that  it can educate the readers, who can judge for themselves.
sometimes in these stressful & dull market times, we must keep learning about new things, techniques, stocks.

even novice beginners in stock investing should not blindly buy/sell just because because it is mentioned here. buyer beware.  

in our great desire to protect innocents, beginners, novices, we curtail our freedoms and learning experiences.

we will all be mislead sometime in our lifetime. it is inevitable :-)  
if someone willingly misleads, perhaps there karma will be bad. what goes around comes around.

BTW - my 500TH POST. (after long time Very Happy )

The Alchemist
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 600
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by yellow knife on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Is East preparing for a right issue ?

yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by yellow knife on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Alchemist....good job.. expect more

my 500TH POST. (after long time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread  under TRADING by the Admin.  Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.  

Dear ETHICAL trader I'm sure you have not read my original post well,Read it again.I have not edited it.In that thread I have clearly mentioned +s and -s of the stock and possibility of a trading opportunity.Please read till the end.

A question for you ET,Would you ask same question you asked me in the same tone if someone else talk about EAST in this forum.

IF SO,
Where is the question in this thread, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Am I missing something?

I highlighted two incidents in this thread.

1.)When I talked about Aluminium shares you didn't post anything.But when someone else talked about same issue you appreciate it.
2.)When I talked about EAST you raised a question and but didn't question YK's post.

Don't you think ETHICAL trader's behavior is dual standered?


The Alchemist wrote:Just to put my two cents worth ......
everybody should be free to post whatever they like. it may be speculative, trading, fundamental, technical ....
if someone is overtly promoting, someone will question the logic, and let that continue in the thread so that  it can educate the readers, who can judge for themselves.
sometimes in these stressful & dull market times, we must keep learning about new things, techniques, stocks.

even novice beginners in stock investing should not blindly buy/sell just because because it is mentioned here. buyer beware.  

in our great desire to protect innocents, beginners, novices, we curtail our freedoms and learning experiences.

we will all be mislead sometime in our lifetime. it is inevitable :-)  
if someone willingly misleads, perhaps there karma will be bad. what goes around comes around.

BTW - my 500TH POST. (after long time Very Happy )

Congratulations Alchem.

You have said what I was trying to say in a nice manner.Thank you very much.

It's Admin's duty to delete a post or ban a member If someone doing promotions.Others should support admins without tying to take "police powers" in to their hands.
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Congratulations Al. Continue the good work.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by Ethical Trader on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:40 pm


I read your post from beginning to the end. You, while presenting facts gave a conclusion that there will be trading opportunities and gave supporting level price also. Your conclusions are not supported by the facts in your own presentation. This worried me leading to ask two simple questions from you.

Don't get offended & avoid answering them, just try to justify your post with some plausible answers because majority of the members want such explanations. I am no police man here. I am just expressing my views.

Good that you pointed out two instances where you find fault with me; in Yk's post on East West that I have not questioned him & thanked SLS on his thread on Aluminum shares.

There was nothing for me to question YK on his East West post because he presented facts with the qualification that the share is highly manipulated. I questioned you because, you, while presenting facts, tried to imply that it might give opportunities for trading without any supporting/convincing facts. All the facts you presented do not support your contentions. Got my point.

Similarly, SLS presented facts on aluminum shares for any one to make use of it. Hence, I thanked him for that service. Well, I have not thanked you this time for your aluminum post though I have done so in the past in many occasions when ever I felt so.

The reason, why I questioned your East West post is explicitly explained in my reply to Small which you have quoted here.
pathfinder wrote:
Ethical Trader wrote:Thanks Small. You highlighted a very good point, I am concerned of. As you correctly said, there are "frogs in the well" as well who know nothing about Trading, hence the need for highlighting the motive of the thread to prevent misunderstanding. This can be done either using the word TRADING STOCK in the thread itself or categorizing the thread  under TRADING by the Admin.  Otherwise, allowing to have this kind of threads among all other INVESTING STOCKS would certainly misleading the reader.  

Dear ETHICAL trader I'm sure you have not read my original post well,Read it again.I have not edited it.In that thread I have clearly mentioned +s and -s of the stock and possibility of a trading opportunity.Please read till the end.

A question for you ET,Would you ask same question you asked me in the same tone if someone else talk about EAST in this forum.

IF SO,
Where is the question in this thread, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Am I missing something?

I highlighted two incidents in this thread.

1.)When I talked about Aluminium shares you didn't post anything.But when someone else talked about same issue you appreciate it.
2.)When I talked about EAST you raised a question and but didn't question YK's post.

Don't you think ETHICAL trader's behavior is dual standered?


The Alchemist wrote:Just to put my two cents worth ......
everybody should be free to post whatever they like. it may be speculative, trading, fundamental, technical ....
if someone is overtly promoting, someone will question the logic, and let that continue in the thread so that  it can educate the readers, who can judge for themselves.
sometimes in these stressful & dull market times, we must keep learning about new things, techniques, stocks.

even novice beginners in stock investing should not blindly buy/sell just because because it is mentioned here. buyer beware.  

in our great desire to protect innocents, beginners, novices, we curtail our freedoms and learning experiences.

we will all be mislead sometime in our lifetime. it is inevitable :-)  
if someone willingly misleads, perhaps there karma will be bad. what goes around comes around.

BTW - my 500TH POST. (after long time Very Happy )

Congratulations Alchem.

You have said what I was trying to say in a nice manner.Thank you very much.

It's Admin's duty to delete a post or ban a member If someone doing promotions.Others should support admins without tying to take "police powers" in to their hands.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by pathfinder on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:03 pm

No ET I have said the facts very well in Aluminium thread,You might have not read it well.Please read again.

What I said on EAST was it do not deserve a run on current fundamentals but can have a price movements based on speculations,Which actually happened,So what's the issue here?

You have not asked any question from me on EAST in this thread,Instead you asked other experts not to waste time on this topic.

What actually happen is you question people you don't like but praise what ever said by your favorite writers.

I think I have highlighted facts clearly for a independent person to understand what actually happened.

PS:ET you are a one senior citizen I do respect for long time,but your recent behavior is very different to the person I have known.
Please appreciate good things done by anyone and stand against any wrong thing done by anyone even if it's your loved one.


Last edited by pathfinder on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1338
Join date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by smallville on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello ET,

U dont have to worry a single bit.. If you dont like the post, just forget it than trying to pin point silly (to me) questions hereafter. Cuz these things lead to discourage the traders who base their opinion thru a chart.

I think you're clearly missing the point that path is a trader, and he had clearly said the following;

pathfinder wrote:

Fundamentally EAST has not performed well for a good price appreciation.

Technically I found 11-12 as good support level.

A worth share for a trader to keep an eye.
Good luck.

Firstly, in here, if you're not getting the word "share for a TRADER" then I must ask you to consult a good oculist and buy a pair of spectacles.
Secondly, if you have seen it, yet omitted this part, that shows your other inferior motives which u also showed in "LITE" thread of HawkEye.

Lastly, a trader will not pin point fundamental backing when giving a stock pick. When path has mentioned a little bit of that which is not necessary since this is not an educational post, asking such clearly shows you're working on an agenda. Cuz a person like you cant be that foolish not to know this after so many years being under experts.

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1770
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by smallville on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Again ET, before you ask me what kind of post is this and drag the thread somewhere else, I will clarify this is a thread to highlight "a potential trading pick".

If you like, buy, and if you dont like..simple.. Dont buy ko... Very Happy

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1770
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

Re: East West properties

Post by sashimaal on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:20 pm

ET - We should be able to understand the difference between SLEF and IS . In the same manner the difference between a NZ boy or a Mubin Mustafa with a Path or Small .

Beginners are not idiots nor children and they know how to identify a manipulator from a person who makes an effort to help others.

I totally agree to Alchemists comments about having the freedom to write.

We would like you to contribute with your vast experience in the CSE ; let's leave the Horu allana work to the Admin (FG).
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5728
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum