The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will YOU VOTE for ME if I run for SL PRESIDENCY?
Today at 8:48 pm by ruwan326

» *කොට්ටේ තරණය කිරීම*
Today at 6:25 pm by Ethical Trader

» Thread for News on CSE and SL Economy
Today at 1:43 pm by The Invisible

» Thread for News on Local and Foreign Politics
Today at 1:39 pm by The Invisible

» Dividend Announcement
Yesterday at 7:36 pm by nihal123

» COMB.N0000 ( COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC )
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:20 pm by pjrngroup

» Thread for News on International Markets
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:56 am by The Invisible

» DIPD.N0000 (Dipped Products)
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 am by The Invisible

» SAMP.N0000 (SAMPATH BANK PLC)
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am by The Invisible

» TAFL - Three Acre Farms
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:14 am by The Invisible

» RCL - Royal Ceramics
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 am by The Invisible

» HAYL.N0000 Hayleys PLC
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 am by The Invisible

» How to trade Stock profitably?
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:55 am by indramal

» What are investing methods in Sri Lanka?
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:39 am by indramal

» අනං මනං! #/+?.<>
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 pm by Yin-Yang

» Thread for General News Local/Foreign
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 am by serene

» Anybody invest New York or Landon Stock Exchange?
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» JKH.N0000
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am by ruwan326

» HAYC - Haycarb
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:30 am by The Invisible

» WATA - Watawala
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:22 am by The Invisible

» AAIC.N0000
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:10 am by The Invisible

» Asian markets rally as investors see positive in US gridlock
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 am by serene

» CSE RISE , RIDING ETHICALLY
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:53 am by pjrngroup

» Constitutional Crisis – close to $ 100mn flees stock/bond markets last week
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:38 pm by serene

» HHL.N0000 ( Hemas Holdings PLC)
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:43 am by The Invisible

» Weldone Serene for 4000 + posts
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 am by serene

» Real Estate Market in Sri Lanka- A booming Industry or a Bubble?
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:36 am by serene

» Asiri Hospitals PLC - ASIR
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:58 am by The Invisible

» Flying is the Safest mode of Transport
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:44 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» REXP.N0000 ( RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC)
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 pm by Brave Heart

» What MOTTOs/PRINCIPLEs do YOU follow in LIFE ?
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:14 pm by Seyon

» LDEV - Lankem Developments
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:23 pm by The Invisible

» NDB.N0000 (NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC)
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm by The Invisible

» MTD Walkers (KAPI)
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:54 am by The Invisible

» SERV - The Kingsbury
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:12 am by The Invisible

» LFIN - LB Finance
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:03 am by The Invisible

» PABC.N0000 (Pan Asia Banking Corporation PLC)
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:56 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka jumps 11 places to 100th rank in World Bank’s Doing Business index
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:52 am by The Invisible

» Banking Sector
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 am by The Invisible

» All Share index crosses 6,000 points
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:20 am by Brave Heart

» Asian Hotels and Properties September net down 48-pct
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:17 am by Brave Heart

» Sri Lanka rupee weakens; stocks rally slows
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:13 am by Brave Heart

» TJL.N0000 (Textured Jersey Lanka PLC.)
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:27 pm by PANTOMATH

» Whats ailing Sri Lanka ? Why we are what we are!
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:07 pm by Ethical Trader

» Sri Lankan rivals tempt defectors to swing crisis
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:41 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka’s Piramal Glass in Sept quarter loss as costs rise
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:36 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka President could dissolve parliament if interim budget is defeated: Wijedasa
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lanka political crisis hikes debt rollover risk: Fitch
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:31 am by The Invisible

» Sri Lankan political standoff could threaten reforms: S&P Ratings
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am by The Invisible

» Giant pro-democracy rally in Sri Lanka capital
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:27 am by The Invisible

November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer


Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Matthew 18:12

Go down

Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.
"What do you think?
If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying?
"If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.…
Very Happy
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by sashimaal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:38 am

avatar
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5691
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by sashimaal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:44 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.
"What do you think?
If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying?
"If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.…
Very Happy

avatar
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5691
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by smallville on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:50 pm

do we have a religion section too? Smile

_________________
I take risks as a Trader and I select stocks based on Tech and daily Cash in/out. Therefore, my methods may not suit u.. so DYO analysis before making any decisions.
avatar
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-02-23
Location : Trying to figure out..

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:12 pm

When a man has nothing else to be proud of,he is proud of his spiritual problems.”
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by sashimaal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Actually man has nothing to be proud of.

If they understand this and humble themselves to the Lord , they could do anything in His name and thus make His plan manifest.


කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:When a man has nothing else to be proud of,he is proud of his spiritual problems.”
avatar
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5691
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks sashi.
(This is for God fearing good people but how about for an Atheist). Very Happy
sashimaal wrote:Actually man has nothing to be proud of.

If they understand this and humble themselves to the Lord , they could do anything in His name and thus make His plan manifest.

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:When a man has nothing else to be proud of,he is proud of his spiritual problems.”
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by sashimaal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:14 pm

I was going to write an answer...then i was told..."JUDGE YE NOT... "


[quote="කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා"]Thanks sashi.
(how about for an Atheist). Very Happy
avatar
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5691
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by sashimaal on Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:15 pm

sashimaal wrote:I was going to write an answer to your question...then i was told..."JUDGE YE NOT... "


කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Thanks sashi.
(how about for an Atheist). Very Happy
avatar
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 5691
Join date : 2014-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by Hawk Eye on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:57 am

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.
"What do you think?
If any man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go and search for the one that is straying?
"If it turns out that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine which have not gone astray.…
Very Happy


In Matthew 6 Jesus says where people most run after, and get lost. It goes on to say from 28-32 beautifully. Most christian doesnt understand this. It says don't run behind your worldly needs, but seek the kingdom of God. All those need will be fulfilled by God . I attend a church @ Hill Street,and pastors pray for wealthy people come in luxury vehicles for their deliverance from financial distress. Arent they reading the Bible?

Simply said in Buddhism " The root cause of suffering is craving (tanha)"
avatar
Hawk Eye

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by seek on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Is Matthew an expert in stock market ?

seek
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 210
Join date : 2014-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by pee ratio on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41 pm

The prayer as it occurs in Matthew 6:9–13

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Pee modified version

Our Minister of Finance,
hallowed be your Budget.
Your Policies came,
Now all going on Strike,
on tuesday we all have to go on bike.
Give us this day our Bull Market,
and forgive us Margin debts,
as we also have forgiven our Past Rulers.
And lead us not into Bankruptcy,
but deliver us from this Bear Market.

Amen

sadly, our Mathew also out and we losing match in New Zealand by 122 runs.

pee ratio
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:02 pm

This is some work Babe. Embarassed
(Can I post it somewhere else with due credit given to the writer?). Very Happy
pee ratio wrote:The prayer as it occurs in Matthew 6:9–13

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Pee modified version

Our Minister of Finance,
hallowed be your Budget.
Your Policies came,
Now all going on Strike,
on tuesday we all have to go on bike.
Give us this day our Bull Market,
and forgive us Margin debts,
as we also have forgiven our Past Rulers.
And lead us not into Bankruptcy,
but deliver us from this Bear Market.

Amen

sadly, our Mathew also out and we losing match in New Zealand by 122 runs.
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by slstock on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:10 pm

When you post it elsewhere , are you are going to say "credit to PEE RATIO".
Yeah that will be eye cathing more than the major creation.


Hehe. PEE RATIO maybe it time to think of better name hehe.



කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This is some work Babe. Embarassed
(Can I post it somewhere else with due credit given to the writer?). Very Happy
pee ratio wrote:The prayer as it occurs in Matthew 6:9–13

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Pee modified version

Our Minister of Finance,
hallowed be your Budget.
Your Policies came,
Now all going on Strike,
on tuesday we all have to go on bike.
Give us this day our Bull Market,
and forgive us Margin debts,
as we also have forgiven our Past Rulers.
And lead us not into Bankruptcy,
but deliver us from this Bear Market.

Amen

sadly, our Mathew also out and we losing match in New Zealand by 122 runs.

_________________
Never listen to anyone including myself without your own study. Only few truly genuine people exist in this world.
Please read : http://forum.lankaninvestor.com/t1548-important-warning-and-message
---------
avatar
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 5390
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by Hawk Eye on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:18 pm

slstock wrote:When you post it elsewhere , are you are going to say "credit to PEE RATIO".
Yeah that will be eye cathing more than the major creation.


Hehe.  PEE RATIO maybe it  time to think of better name hehe.



කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:This is some work Babe.   Embarassed
(Can I post it somewhere else with due credit given to the writer?).   Very Happy
pee ratio wrote:The prayer as it occurs in Matthew 6:9–13

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Pee modified version

Our Minister of Finance,
hallowed be your Budget.
Your Policies came,
Now all going on Strike,
on tuesday we all have to go on bike.
Give us this day our Bull Market,
and forgive us Margin debts,
as we also have forgiven our Past Rulers.
And lead us not into Bankruptcy,
but deliver us from this Bear Market.

Amen

sadly, our Mathew also out and we losing match in New Zealand by 122 runs.

Good that he dint select OO instead EE
avatar
Hawk Eye

Posts : 424
Join date : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by Backstage on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:20 pm

lol!
avatar
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 3312
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:24 pm

What a world of difference, Two letters can make? Very Happy
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by pee ratio on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:46 pm

ok ok then - Poo Ratio's Advanced Technology

https://www.facebook.com/laughingcolours/videos/10152986113059578/

pee ratio
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 18:12

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Faxes come louder and faster? Very Happy
pee ratio wrote:ok ok then - Poo Ratio's Advanced Technology

https://www.facebook.com/laughingcolours/videos/10152986113059578/
avatar
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Posts : 7498
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 60
Location : රජ්ගම

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum