The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Harmonic Price Patterns

+40
yaka
knockknobbler
SalmantheGreat
chinwi
jiggysaurus
The Alchemist
slstock
pee ratio
Nitro 7
bugbee
SHARK
KDDND
stocks hunter
shane101
suja
Jana1
Seyon
yellow knife
oneshot
Leon
Hawk Eye
Nuinth
dhanurrox
Sriranga
cseinvestor
smallville
wmdcf
balapas
Backstage
Jimmy
girihell
pathfinder
serene
nihal123
Jana
Ethical Trader
sashimaal
Admin
First Guy
SHARK a.k.a TAH
44 posters
Go down
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Harmonic Price Patterns - Page 16 Empty Re: Harmonic Price Patterns

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 am
yaka wrote:
smallville wrote:OMG.. AKA or YAKA caught red handed but still talk like he's innocent..

Another GMnet in the making.. The forum is monitored by these two puppets thru other user names.. lol! lol!
 don't use YAKA.... What a Face

Very Happy
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 am
smallville wrote:OMG.. AKA or YAKA caught red handed but still talk like he's innocent..

Another GMnet in the making.. The forum is monitored by these two puppets thru other user names.. lol! lol!

Fish boy has got angry at you and started the jilmart attacks. He has even come up with a new name for you.

Defa means fishy is concerned about his reputation and doesn't want his fib on achchi to get broken.
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 pm
AKA or YAKA caught red handed

yaka wrote:don't use YAKA...

Alt80 ?

Last edited by chinwi on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
SalmantheGreat

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 pm
Yes I see the fish boy has lost his marbles as I showed the true picture and now turning to sling mud at other respectable people here. This is quality of a dangerous person who has hidden agenda. I ask you shouldn't Shark act decent to correct his games without acting like a politicians to cover up his bad game when exposed by me to attack someone else and distract the issue.

jiggysaurus wrote:

Fish boy has got angry at you and started the jilmart attacks. He has even come up with a new name for you.

Defa means fishy is concerned about his reputation and doesn't want his fib on achchi to get broken.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 pm
jiggysaurus wrote:

Patta.. what reputation he has to hold? All his predctions came down ne.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fishy needs to eat up all the butterflies and meet Alice in wonderland now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Dear members,
I think it's healthier for us to now concentrate on our good discussions instead of being involved in the mud slinging business. Let's not discuss what's happening elsewhere. Let's stick to criticizing posts on this forum if needed.

Kind request to all. We need to uphold the values that make this a better respected place.
SalmantheGreat

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm
Mr Admin, please note everything I posted here are facts , nothing twisted ,
and people can go to SLEF to check for validity and I posted under Shark thread and he can comment if he wants.

Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm
SalmantheGreat wrote:Mr Admin,  please note  everything I posted here  are facts ,  nothing twisted  ,
and people can go to SLEF to check for validity and I posted under Shark thread  and he  can comment if he wants.

On one hand it is good to do this kind of check about those giving their views and advises. But I also feel we should not force someone to come here to give their comment based on something which happened somewhere else. It can be queried at that place itself.
Please feel free to question and criticize what's on this forum. If not I kindly suggest to leave it at that.

I hope you understand the reasons. Let's continue with what make us stand out.
SalmantheGreat

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:07 pm
What I posted is related to this forum's future health and relating to a person who is present here. I did my service to those who will recognize it.

Admin wrote:
SalmantheGreat wrote:Mr Admin,  please note  everything I posted here  are facts ,  nothing twisted  ,
and people can go to SLEF to check for validity and I posted under Shark thread  and he  can comment if he wants.

On one hand it is good to do this kind of check about those giving their views and advises. But I also feel we should not force someone to come here to give their comment based on something which happened somewhere else. It can be queried at that place itself.
Please feel free to question and criticize what's on this forum. If not I kindly suggest to leave it at that.

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:56 pm
Salman,

Yes we appreciate your concern during a time where we all are unsure to figure out the who is genuine and who is not. But as you made your point , posted your concern on the correct thread, and gave reference for the public to validate, I think we should move on now.

Now that you are here, hope you can contribute further to stock related discussion too.

SalmantheGreat wrote:What I posted is related to this forum's future health and relating to a person who is present here. I did my service to those who will recognize it.

Admin wrote:

stocks hunter
stocks hunter
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 pm
Oh god every body have changed now?
SalmantheGreat

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Okay slstock and Admin. I have lot of respect for you and for what you have done for many years.
Just be careful about people in woolf/shark suit who is trying to cause you , some others and this forum harm secretly.

I saw another post by Shark made yesterday that is now attacking you , Admin, and smallville directly .
I won't post as you said not to. But be careful of double tongued and hidden agenda people who want to insult you and
shut down this forum.

I don't have much knowledge on talking about stocks . I mainly learnt a whole lot following you people silently.
I posted these things as a thanks to you"ll.

slstock wrote:Salman,

Yes we appreciate your concern during a time where we all are unsure to figure out the who is genuine and who is not. But as you made your point , posted your concern on the correct thread, and gave reference for the public to validate, I think we should move on now.

Now that you are here, hope you can contribute further to stock related discussion too.

SalmantheGreat wrote:What I posted is related to this forum's future health and relating to a person who is present here. I did my service to those who will recognize it.

Admin wrote:

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 am
SalmantheGreat wrote:Okay slstock and Admin.  I have lot of respect for you and for what you have done for many years.
Just be careful about people in woolf/shark  suit who is trying to cause you ,  some others and this forum  harm secretly.

I saw another post by  Shark made yesterday  that is now attacking you , Admin, and smallville directly .  
I won't post as you said not to.  But  be careful of double tongued and  hidden agenda people  who want to insult you and
shut down this forum.  

I don't have much knowledge on talking about stocks .  I mainly learnt a whole lot following you people silently.  

slstock wrote:Salman,

Yes  we appreciate your concern during a time where we all are  unsure  to figure out the who is genuine and who is not.   But as you made your point , posted your concern on the correct thread, and  gave reference for the public to validate,   I  think  we should move on now.

SalmantheGreat wrote:What I posted is related to this  forum's future health and relating to a person who is present here.  I did my service to those who will recognize it.

Admin wrote:

Really appreciate your efforts mate. cheers
pathfinder
pathfinder
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am
SalmantheGreat wrote:Okay slstock and Admin.  I have lot of respect for you and for what you have done for many years.
Just be careful about people in woolf/shark  suit who is trying to cause you ,  some others and this forum  harm secretly.

I saw another post by  Shark made yesterday  that is now attacking you , Admin, and smallville directly .  
I won't post as you said not to.  But  be careful of double tongued and  hidden agenda people  who want to insult you and
shut down this forum.  

I don't have much knowledge on talking about stocks .  I mainly learnt a whole lot following you people silently.  

good to see people with gratitude Very Happy
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I've been saying this.. "If you sleep with dogs, u get up with fleece.." Some flees chew deep into your soul and make u a moron sometimes. We have a natural gift called "conscious" to be aware of such but that too sometimes we lose cuz of our attachment to image building and power hunger.

Dear folks, I'm telling u frankly, this decease is so powerful.. U start telling others bogus stories about your then colleagues turned competitors, the ppl who are a challenge to you, the ppl who have knowledge bigger than you, ppl who have achieved better than you, the list goes..

Just see for yourself.. As Salmanthe said, who cannot answer a simple question has let hell broke lose and badmouth ppl at another place, try to disgrace them all tellin stories he cannot prove.. He learn from the master Gimart himself so the evidence is "I cannot disclose".. Whoaaa... Now he believes, when he cannot even himself catch a share at correct time +- 10% accuracy using his techniques giving speeches on ppl what to buy, members should believe that.
This is a person we knew and most of us liked and commended in the past. He was in investnow (by his name), SLEF then he came here seeking refuge and talked BS.

Let me clarify a point - Sls gave u many hints to earn a lot with 100 reasons why you should buy this and that share. I've given you hints on short-term trading opportunities.
Our paths are different and the way we look at shares are different. But the goal is simple - EARN by investing or trading. I've been an investors for a long time, so I still worship the concept of "investing" but trading is my passion. After I set aside my investment goals, I use 30% of my money or credit to trade. That's the risk-reward strategy of mine.
I know all of you trade, even SLS,m chinwi like veterans do - why? U should take intermediate term trends to your advantage while investing.

Anyone's predictions can go wrong.. Mine, slstock's, Stock Hunter's... when certain ppl wants to dump and pump or vice-versa, ther's no way a chart can depict it in short term. Its only "only god knows" situation then. But none of us can be so irresponsible sayin something like this, " Im buyin LIOC at 38 cuz its chart is bullish and it can also come down so I will buy at 28 if so.." What kind of a moron would say something like this? A person trade with Gut-feeling would do these kinda stupid talks, not a person refer technical charts..

Why u all are here? just to pass time? Cuz u have nothing important in life to do?? Cuz this forum has Slstock? Cuz chinwi and Alchem is here? Hell NOOOOO... all of u are here cuz this is the only forum that talk sense.. This is the only forum that give you stock ideas in a sensible matter, fundamentally or technically (Well.. if you combine both, u can enter at right times and profit). For a forum to do that, it needs knowledgeable ppl.. Sls or admin or any1 cant run this forum alone wit their knowledge.. We need diverse ideas.. And that's where this forum comes handy..

Here, we openly disagree if its not the way we see it.. But if enough evidence is given, we can always take the point to our heads and think of What-if-basis thereafter.. That's how members learn and grow.. If I start a thread like "LIOC - the future gem" I must back up my theories.. I cannot expect others to drop in and wash my dirty cloths if I got mud on those due to my own stupidity.
We cannot expect someone cant appear after each post of veterans and praise them for pointing that out. There are no "dukkganna rala" roles in this forum unlike in some others..
KDDND
KDDND
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm
We as general members always respect the genuine leaders, experts, life savers, protectors of this forum.....That's they who are saving our time, money, life by sacrificing their time, money and resources....for our benefits.......
We see, understand, feel all your dedication, vigilant, attempt to protect this forum by heart......!!!
Salute to the forum....leaders, contributors, and admin with feeling.....
Cheers............!!!
බොරු ප්‍රවර්ධනයට එරෙහිව

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:10 pm
එළමකිරි SLEF එකේ "dougieboy" කොල්ලො "SalmantheGreat" නමින් මේකට ඇවිල්ල හරි ඔය විධියට කෙලින්ම කියන්න තියෙන දේ කියල දාන එක. ඔහොම යං පුතා.. Laughing
NC`
NC`
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
ASI past and future..
This's my personal outlook. Nothing still confirmed.

Harmonic Price Patterns - Page 16 A1_bmp10

This's short term view of ASI. I'm still worried on intraday chart, since,its not confirmed yet. Probably it'll confirm if it clearly break 7080.
Hope it'll complete this emerging HPP within short term this year, as the first target 7600+.
And second 8000+.
Hope, this diagram explain Fib retracement and extension, as supports and resistants and a-b-c correction.

Harmonic Price Patterns - Page 16 A2_bmp10

This's the completed Big HPP recently. However, accroding to Elliot-wave count still its on its 3rd impulsive. (Hope I'd count it correctly.) And labeled sub-waves. Hope, diagram explain necessary information.
Smile

-NC
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 pm
Nice to see the bigger(tech)picture. The butterflies in my stomach have now gone to the charts. Thanks NC.
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:50 pm
Thanx NC... pls do continue your good job
mymoney

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:08 pm
Appreciate NC...
Nuinth
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm
Appriciate NC. Nice to see a future chart pattern (Hope it will flow as expected)

Good luck...!
NC`
NC`
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Intraday outlook at current moment...
Trend has reversed accroding to observation..but still lack of bullish.
If it break 7080 its good.
Sup:7064,
SUP:7040
Harmonic Price Patterns - Page 16 A3_bmp10
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:45 pm
Thanks NC
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 pm
Thanks NC. By the way, ?are you "Shark" who did this analysis earlier.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum