The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Harmonic Price Patterns

+40
yaka
knockknobbler
SalmantheGreat
chinwi
jiggysaurus
The Alchemist
slstock
pee ratio
Nitro 7
bugbee
SHARK
KDDND
stocks hunter
shane101
suja
Jana1
Seyon
yellow knife
oneshot
Leon
Hawk Eye
Nuinth
dhanurrox
Sriranga
cseinvestor
smallville
wmdcf
balapas
Backstage
Jimmy
girihell
pathfinder
serene
nihal123
Jana
Ethical Trader
sashimaal
Admin
First Guy
SHARK a.k.a TAH
44 posters
Go down
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Harmonic Price Patterns - Page 15 Empty Re: Harmonic Price Patterns

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:40 pm
SHARK a.k.a TAH wrote:Dear SLS/Admin

As stated by 1st Admin yesterday, if the ownership of articles belong to the respective original author, i request humbly to take my thread Harmonic Price Pattern down and remove ASAP.

Thank you
Shark

Ayyo Shark why this gilmarting?

When Big ville and SLS replied to your thread they also got part ownership so how to remove the whole thread? Maybe the fib on achchi and gilmarting sections can be part removed?

Here there is no gilmarting and thread removals like in that other very powerful forum.
SHARK a.k.a TAH
SHARK a.k.a TAH
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
No I mean they can remove my articles for sure.... and leave this decision to 1st Admin or SLS 2nd Admin.
Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
TAH - I feel you have laid some accusations on the forum Admins. Abuse of rep, multiple accounts etc., From what you have I cannot agree with you. I can't understand how you get upset due to these!

As for the deletion part
1) Yes you are the owner of what you posted. Not for the replies that others posted, so the thread will not be deleted.

2) consent will be needed from you to reuse what you have posted anywhere else. Does not mean that Admins have to do whatever you demand with respect to your posts. You are free to edit your posts. That's the best I can suggest.

3) Further this applies to articles authored by you that will belong to you. Not posts that you got from outside and you have given the sources.

I'm baffled that you are reacting this way just because of a comment made on a type of analysis instead of defending your position.
jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:57 pm
SHARK a.k.a TAH wrote:No I mean they can remove my articles for sure.... and leave this decision to 1st Admin or SLS 2nd Admin.

Ayyo sad situ, SLS gets made co-Admin and all of a sudden lot of stress and criticism is put on him.

Kohoma baluwath vadey kathay neda? If SLS is attacked forced to leave, who benefits? Is this a very powerful plan from a very powerful forum? Looks like a very gilmart and fib on achchi level thing to do.
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 pm
jiggysaurus wrote:

Kohoma baluwath vadey kathay neda? If SLS is attacked forced to leave, who benefits? Is this a very powerful plan from a very powerful forum? Looks like a very gilmart and fib on achchi level thing to do.

Ha Haa jiggi you are the man.

jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Admin wrote:

I'm baffled that you are reacting this way just because of a comment made on a type of analysis instead of defending your position.

Nothing to be baffled about, this female tactic of making sudden outbursts and crazy comments and baba level reactions is a tactic used by the powerful gilmart madam. Looks like she has thought her students well. Use of multiple accounts is a tactic used by the all powerful GMNet so how to be sure that this is actually the fish and not the gilmart madam?

Admins should be tough with new accounts that suddenly popped up right after SLS was made Co-Admin. Certain fish may have got a case of sour grapes.

Weather in Abu Dhabi must be very hot, might scramble the charts a little bit. Defa the forum should back SLS as much as possible against powerful peeples who may have hidden gilmart agendas.

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm
TAH,

1) Regarding deleting you thread/intellectual work:

Please also be mind full this thread has other people posts.
If absolutely essential , deleting your posts is one thing and should be made by you. Do not transfer the responsibility to us.

On Admin capacity:
Deleting the whole thread which has other people's comments is another issue with does not relate to the notice posted by Admin 1.

On personal note:
As a human, I request you to take some time without getting quick emotions running to reconsider not deleting your posts as lot of work/ effort was put into it by you. On my personal ethics as we here value the contents of an author and the work/time put behind it.( anyones) and my personally being a victim of my posts (which I put lot of time ) deleted without notice , my ID hijacked, my articles stolen by SLEF, I look at this with sensitivity.

2) Whether your prediction work or not , I will let the majority decide . On Admin capacity , I wish to separate your work/posts vs accuracy as it is 2 separate matters.

SLS

ps : Jiggy the site has good activity happening nowadays on posts and content. So we can discount the additional activity based on controversial issues as it does not really count.

chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:29 pm
Shark, there is nothing wrong with your ability and knowledge.

It is all about credibility.

If you expect same respect after all the happenings we saw during last 3 months ... ?

You have to work hard to regain lost credibility. It will take some time,  months if not years my friend.

Do not blame or get upset with others. It is your call. Our past actions put us to the present position.
girihell

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:30 pm
people will back and have respect for slstock because he earned it and didn't ruined it,
but nobody cant force others to back them or respect, everybody have to earn it,
once earned it will be there for ever Smile but if you tarnish it,  its difficult to restore it will look like a broken clay pot

jiggysaurus wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nothing to be baffled about, this female tactic of making sudden outbursts and crazy comments and baba level reactions is a tactic used by the powerful gilmart madam. Looks like she has thought her students well. Use of multiple accounts is a tactic used by the all powerful GMNet so how to be sure that this is actually the fish and not the gilmart madam?

Admins should be tough with new accounts that suddenly popped up right after SLS was made Co-Admin. Certain fish may have got a case of sour grapes.

Weather in Abu Dhabi must be very hot, might scramble the charts a little bit. Defa the forum should back SLS as much as possible against powerful peeples who may have hidden gilmart agendas.

SHARK a.k.a TAH
SHARK a.k.a TAH
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:31 pm
Message reputation : 80% (5 votes)
Admin wrote:TAH - I feel you have laid some accusations on the forum Admins. Abuse of rep, multiple accounts etc., From what you have I cannot agree with you. I can't understand how you get upset due to these!

As for the deletion part
1) Yes you are the owner of what you posted. Not for the replies that others posted, so the thread will not be deleted.

2) consent will be needed from you to reuse what you have posted anywhere else. Does not mean that Admins have to do whatever you demand with respect to your posts. You are free to edit your posts. That's the best I can suggest.

3) Further this applies to articles authored by you that will belong to you. Not posts that you got from outside and you have given the sources.

Thank You Admin for the swift reply, and really appreciate your work behind the scenes.
FYI this is not the 1st time and fewer instances before too he had done this to indirectly mean by cross referencing.
I am okay with constructive criticism, when some one says HPP works only 10%, what is the proof he has. Let him show the research he did this on CSE.

We were able to detect so many Reversal Zones out of which SAMP 160 LFIN 100-105 TPL 18 VONE 15-16 SHL @8 JKH @180and latest LIOC.

I am not saying this is the Holy Grail, but were able to benefit all of us from Harmonic Trading.

I did not make allegation to the Owners of this forum or You, but certain section using it to their benefit.

If the Neg Reps are given because my stand at that time was different, or my articles posted here are highly promotional by nature or something personally disturbing to one of few, which was btw alright at that time.
Take care of the forum. So far you have been able to maintain it without any blemish, or any issues as far as i have seen it.

There are good gentlemen such as Alchemist Sash RB and others in addition to SLS our preferred choice SLS (whom you elected) & who can help you in the future hands down. Have them on board and fleece out the attitude and arrogant once off the forum without letting them take control in the future.

Anyhow I am Leaving it to 1st Admin or SLS to do what is suitable.

Thank you for the Space given to this thread & Me.

Wishing you all the best.

Shark

Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:41 pm
SHARK a.k.a TAH wrote:
Admin wrote:TAH - I feel you have laid some accusations on the forum Admins. Abuse of rep, multiple accounts etc., From what you have I cannot agree with you. I can't understand how you get upset due to these!

As for the deletion part

Thank You Admin for the swift reply, and really appreciate your work behind the scenes.
FYI this is not the 1st time and fewer instances before too he had done this to indirectly mean by cross referencing.
I am okay with constructive criticism, when some one says HPP works only 10%, what is the proof he has. Let him show the research he did this on CSE.

We were able to detect so many Reversal Zones out of which SAMP 160 LFIN 100-105 TPL 18 VONE 15-16 SHL @8 JKH @180and latest LIOC.

I am not saying this is the Holy Grail, but were able to benefit all of us from Harmonic Trading.

I did not make allegation to the Owners of this forum or You, but certain section using it to their benefit.

If the Neg Reps are given because my stand at that time was different, or my articles posted here are highly promotional by nature or something personally disturbing to one of few, which was btw alright at that time.
Take care of the forum. So far you have been able to maintain it without any blemish, or any issues as far as i have seen it.

There are good gentlemen such as Alchemist Sash RB and others in addition to SLS our preferred choice SLS (whom you elected) & who can help you in the future hands down. Have them on board and fleece out the attitude and arrogant once off the forum without letting them take control in the future.

Shark

TAH

Good that you've calmed down a bit. slstock had made a brilliant point about deleting the posts for which so much effort was put it. It's your choice. In here they will always be your posts and will not be stolen. That was the guarantee that we made and you referred to.

Please read the comments by the others as well. No one has hatred here. These are just effects of what happened so far at various places. See the first few posts you made in this thread.

As an Admin earlier I replied in an administrative point of view and hope you understand.

Let's get back on track, shall we? :-)
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:10 pm
Admin wrote:
SHARK a.k.a TAH wrote:

As for the deletion part

Shark

TAH

Good that you've calmed down a bit. slstock had made a brilliant point about deleting the posts for which so much effort was put it. It's your choice. In here they will always be your posts and will not be stolen. That was the guarantee that we made and you referred to.

Please read the comments by the others as well. No one has hatred here. These are just effects of what happened so far at various places. See the first few posts you made in this thread.

As an Admin earlier I replied in an administrative point of view and hope you understand.

Time will be the real healer for most of the issues of our life.

Even i had passed certain period of my life with so much of pain mainly due to i have given the heart to take decisions. It seems those days that i would never over come those sorrows.

But time has passed and i sometime smile to my self considering how stupid i was.

Dont take decisions hastily and always give brain the priority over heart.

Must be very hard but thats how life goes.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:25 pm
Also TAH,

As a personal side note ( please carefully understand what I am saying without mixing up issues)

I don't think anyone will doubt you have skills or knowledge. I openly acknowledged it under this thread itself.

Whether the overall accuracy of your all predictions or Harmonic pattern work at CSE is another matter open to what people observed. So there will be difference of opinion based on observations and real facts.

Anyway, also don't forget there is a history that cannot be erased. Girihell and Chinwi tried to point that out. Your present motive and character will be observed by your actions and words by people.

Don't think I am saying out of hatred ( as I am the person who stayed calm) , but remember you openly threatening me in this thread and then making a new story to mudsling me without base when I genuinely tried to pose some questions to you was not good either.
Even smallville tried to point out some concerns. It would have been wise for you to not get angry at the questions or person asking but to answer them without deviating from them. . That would have helped to get some skeptisism out .

You should not blame Small or Admins or members for giving you getting -reps . Maybe they are given on the merit on what you say and do.

I am just showing you sense. Now don't get aggressive like before. I actually don't tolerate people threatening me. I react to those usually negatively. But out of empathy I beared it. So give me credit for that and now carefully understand what I am saying in a peaceful manner.

serene wrote:
Admin wrote:
SHARK a.k.a TAH wrote:

As for the deletion part

Shark

TAH

Time will be the real healer for most of the issues of our life.

Even i had passed certain period of my life with so much of pain mainly due to i have given the heart to take decisions. It seems those days that i would never over come those sorrows.

But time has passed and i sometime smile to my self considering how stupid i was.

Dont take decisions hastily and always give brain the priority over heart.

Must be very hard but thats how life goes.

Jana1
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:45 pm
As these guys said, You lost your credibility and obviously people make mistake. It will take years to get back. So Shark if you think u are genuine and due to some course your credibility was tarnished better you stay and proof your credibility.

I dont like sum1 put you so many negative reps for your internal problem and u were also worrying about that, I put you positive reps and made you +3 Rep.

Shark- Personally I didn't like what you did 3 months befr- just my opinion.

Good luck..
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:05 pm
Being a silent observer of the drama I give below my observations;

1. The thread HPP should not be deleted as it's one of the two respected tech threads in our forum.

2. According to books on the subject matter no one should purely rely on such analysis as they are not 100% accurate predictions. Take them as one of the guides available. There is no need to undertake research to understand this.

3. One should answer genuine quarries of members of the forum without letting ego to take over & evading them like polititions. If not, the motives will be suspecious, especially when the past events are concerned.

4. My observations on this drama reveals that TAH (who was a gentleman as we knew him) a.k.a SHARK was taken for a ride by SLEF Gmnet & the crowd. Hence, he should now clear his name by distencing himself from the gang & giving genuine answers to quaries posed or making an out-right apology for what ever concerns raised here. This is not a difficult thing for the TAH as I knew him before.

5. I admire patience TAH has shown here and the professional way SLS & FG handled this issue.

6. After all, we are here to help each other, learn from each other and inculcate good investment practices.
Nuinth
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:32 pm
Agree with Slstock, Chinwi, girihell, Jana 1 & ET. You guys expressed majority's voice/concern.

I'm believing no one have any personal matter with TAH. Still respect your OLD contribution to that & this forum. I still remember those days you were counting/ motivated to our old members come & take hand with us for new home/forum.

Further, I never forget invaluable guidance of SLS, Small, Chinwi, Alche, RB, Sriranga, Jana 1, Deliepa, Hariesha , SH, PF, Hawk Eye & other senior members (Sorry I can not mention all). Specially SLS & Small guide the forum with quality.

We still shocked, what has happen that home. Now we have small faith. But we need time.

Hope TAH will understand what above people said.

Now will see what's happening tomorrow market.

Good luck.

SalmantheGreat

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm
I have been silent guest for a long time. Today I made account as I could not stand the roundabout craps said by Shark. After looking at all his predictions at SLEF forum and here , I only saw 1 time what Shark said was true and he picked a early winner. That was LION. Almost everything else was here and there and depending on market he changes his ideas to draw new charts or bring the stock price down or up. I respect people like LSE in this forum who sticks to his opinion whether the market changes or not. That show confidence in his analysis.

It took me some time to collect the the below info from SLEF, but am doing it as public service. I hope Shark will not declared war on me for showing the truth . There is now promotion thread going on to praise Shark at SLEF saying he is the one who picked LIOC. Maybe multi accounts who know tight? You decide who this SHARK from below on LIOC. All this is available at SLEF. Maybe he is really a SHARK.

by SHARK on Wed 30 Jul 2014 - 2:26

SHARK wrote:LIOC i am expecting to hit around 30-29 or 28 .... The Pattern is looking ominous and a possible to complete the target below 30

SHARK wrote:The RSI and MACD can change any moment... not to be taken as a future predicting tool..... macd i use for detecting Divergence Only.
RSI is in Neutral.
Chances are H&S is in the final stages break out confirmation around neckline ......
Good opportunity to collect @30

barba wrote:
SHARK wrote:The RSI and MACD can change any moment... not to be taken as a future predicting tool..... macd i use for detecting Divergence Only.
RSI is in Neutral.
Chances are H&S is in the final stages break out confirmation around neckline ......

Good opportunity to collect @30
This is bull shit from Bull Shark.Experts say never it will drop to 30.Those who wait to buy at 30 will be disappointed

yellow knife wrote:If we look at the predictions and behaviour of sharks investments ,,, I am astonished to see his activities...Shark says he is  waiting to collect LIOC below 30... technically he may be correct.... but can a performing companies share fall below net asset value in a bull market.... I think the members should use common sense in addition to horoscope reading when taking decisions regarding their investments...

However I really appreciate Sharks work of technical side...

barba wrote:
SHARK wrote:
barba wrote:
besthope wrote:
SHARK wrote:Added LIOC & LGL Too ....

I will accumulate

Adey what men shark yesterday telling LIOC comming to 28-30 saying head and shoulder pattern and macd divergences and all and to wait and now slowly buying. hell of a bally joke no men. a tad not fair i thinking no ?
Well said buddy.Bull Shark is a joker.Why did he buy it today if he knows LIOC price is going to dip further
Dear Barba & BestHope

Please read below my comment on another thread...(This was before your comment that was posted 01.08.14 around 5pm)
Re: Good news for LIOC
Post by SHARK on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:25 pm

I think You should BUY now @39-40 and later if opportunity come your way BUY further @30
Unquote

Perhaps Barba did not read my previous comment before his/her passing comment on me.....

Thanking you
Kind regards

SHARK A.k.a TAH

Dear Friend Shark it will never reach 30 again and it is out of question. There is no reason for it to fall that level say the other experts. Anyway will keep monitering and if it does fall to 30 I think you are the best expert here. Cheers

by SHARK on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 am
dineshfernando wrote:
Oil price is crashing day by day.

It's US$ 92.75 a barrel now. LIOC will report a huge profit in the coming quarter. Their cost of sales will reduce drastically.
Because of you i bought 750shares of LIOC today.

by SHARK on Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 2:42
SHARK wrote:My Gem is LIOC

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

Deal or No Deal Very Happy

Post by SHARK on Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 6:10
SHARK wrote:I hold 27950 Very Happy now

by SHARK on Fri 29 Aug 2014 - 6:11

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote:My Gem is LIOC

1st target 55Rs
2nd target 75Rs

Deal or No Deal Very Happy

Target 3 = 100Rs
knockknobbler
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:38 pm
@  by SalmantheGreat

I welcome  ,your decision to start commenting .It seems you have  spent some time, and done a  "research" type of work for your first post. .
However, Pardon me for pointing this out , I think  your  post  is out of place, it's not relevant here.

We can see lot of members comment on  selection of shares, predict on share prices , (most of the time without substantial facts or basis). We all know , these are merely opinions, these things are not accurate and  can go wrong.  
If I have to say something regarding  a member's  post /comment   ,I'll  write  that, just below  his post /comment  or at least  in that particular thread.
But after some time , why blame the member quoting his predictions/ statements ? I can't understand.
Also, you are referring to some statements of this particular member at some other Forum.  What's the relevance of those things here ?  I can't understand.
We all are writing, with a different identity. There is only a name.  A person can delete change that name or start with a new name. What we should look at...., is  what is written here, not the character  of the  person who wrote.  
Why are we taking matters to heart and accuse  /blame  another person (really a bogus name) ?  I can't understand.
stocks hunter
stocks hunter
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 pm
SalmantheGreat

U have forgot to mention the target PRICES given to CTC & JKH Don't u. I noticed what his plans are to collect low and sell at high. Fot that he is using his tec knowledge very nicely.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First of all - I've not given any negative reps to anybody here.. We all are at a growing stage and unlike the mudslinging forum everone here respects ideas of others cuz those will benefit for the growth of us. Everyone has a view point. So I respect all but ppl with inferior moves. Even in my stance I've never given a negative to AKA or GMNET.

I'm not astonished a 10 cent seeing the way this fib on achchi man behaved in this forum too.. This is why I said earlier even not to get lost in butterflies cuz butterflies think all shares fly like LIOC.

However, I'm a bit worried that again I have to write this as I wrote to GMnet who has been the Fool of the century.

I dont give a rats ass on fib on achchi man or AKA, whatever u guys call him these days..

This fib on achchi came here for a reason - BRAND establishment here.. and he's gone flat cuz he could not get done his inferior motives behind the sheep clothing of "teaching the new comers". Suddenly he sees activities here and the dying forum where he was taken for a ride by SLEF Gmnet and with every dick n harry starts technical analysis and giving EW ASI predictions found that coming colors not good and switched back to where the smart guys stay.

Gilmart made shameful acts, deleted out posts and made havoc but still we're standing tall, Aren't we? so what the heck???

however, we all must admit, that sleeping with dogs is dangerous.. u will never be able to cure the fleece u've gotten inside of u.. I've repeatedly said that with emphasize Smile And we have a powerful example of a mould of GMnet. Smile

Every question I threw at TAH he decided to be silent saying that he has good answers... what da hell men? I asked to bring it on.. still nothin..
A man who supported evil suddenly come here like he was woken up from a dream and expects us to embrace him warmly..

WTH.. Api otuwo etakota?

Let me ask u guys a question - would u like if I say u should collect PCHH at 2.1 before it run and further said if you're lucky, u can collect it at 1.9 or 2.0
Or say I collected GREG at .80 and if it further comes down to .50 I may collect more?
What a contradictory statement that is goin to be from me??

How abt me saying LIOC is hitting 60 and then 80 very soon??? Without a base??

U guys check the history if you have time..

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:33 am
Mr Knockknobbler,

The main concern is not prediction going wrong but his intentions and ways of doing things. This is one clear example only. There are others. So are you saying SHARK did not say or do these things? Anyone including Mr SHARK can see what he did is not right. First he started saying LIOC will go to Rs 28-30 repeatedly using all sorts of fancy words newbies will not understand and think his is a expert . Then he starting buying at near Rs 40 even even thanking dineshanfernando for his advice ( dineshan seem good guy) saying "Because of you i bought 750shares of LIOC today." Then he buys a lot more LIOC even though members question him why buy if it can be bought lower according to your analysis and telling member it can go lower. Then only in few days LIOC becomes a GEM for him that can go to Rs 55 and Rs 75 . And then target increased to even Rs 100 without any explanation.
Then he comes to this forum also and talks about LIOC a whole lot. Something is not right. When LIOC just goes up 15% to Rs 46 in a week or 2 maybe due to the dividend even , there are new thread at SELF praising him. Who know whether those are multi account maintained. Oh give me a break. Every day there are shares that can go 15% in 1 days.

Yes I came under a pen name just as Shark and you. That is not wrong in public forums. And I think it should not be the concern here.
Concern is did he say and do the below and is it the right way? Anyone can check it . If the below events did not happen Admins here can delete my post. But it did happen . There are other example too.

I also have to say there are several great people in this forum who have done great service .Thank you to them I also benefit.

knockknobbler wrote:@  by SalmantheGreat

I welcome  ,your decision to start commenting .It seems you have  spent some time, and done a  "research" type of work for your first post. .
However, Pardon me for pointing this out , I think  your  post  is out of place, it's not relevant here.

We can see lot of members comment on  selection of shares, predict on share prices , (most of the time without substantial facts or basis). We all know , these are merely opinions, these things are not accurate and  can go wrong.  
If I have to say something regarding  a member's  post /comment   ,I'll  write  that, just below  his post /comment  or at least  in that particular thread.
But after some time , why blame the member quoting his predictions/ statements ? I can't understand.
Also, you are referring to some statements of this particular member at some other Forum.  What's the relevance of those things here ?  I can't understand.
We all are writing, with a different identity. There is only a name.  A person can delete change that name or start with a new name. What we should look at...., is  what is written here, not the character  of the  person who wrote.  
Why are we taking matters to heart and accuse  /blame  another person (really a bogus name) ?  I can't understand.
SalmantheGreat

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:57 am
I was browsing the other site and came across the below!!!! Can you believe this ?

Are you  people aware of the below  and the danger that is happening behind your backs.  I respect the geuine service this forum does so I don't like dirty things like this to happen to people here I  respect.

SHARK  promoted PCH as you clearly see below as a  BUY BUY .  But only after few weeks ( he must have sold now)   talking like an expert to tell other  not buy PCH.   Also the usual game is there using his  henchmen IDs  to prasining himself for so saying so.

Unbelievable !!  I thought this guy had some class.

Read the events ( all publically available at the othe place ) and realize what is going on.  Don't target me for posting this but concentrate on the facts shown.
This is related to this forum wellness.

by SHARK on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:49 am
SHARK wrote:

I would like to change my topic from a strong caps to somewhat Speculative Counter that too can give some decent profit on the coming periods.

So i had a look at PCH.N and found intersting 2 signals based on Technical Indicators that is worth having look at it.

Anybody noticed it what i noticed on PCH.N

Well if not so, please look at it carefully and share your comments.

To begin with i am seeing concerted accumulation on this share is visible. Have noticed it. There seem to be no Panic selling RUSH where as expectations on BUYERS side that the counter will start a RUN in near future.

However to be more spicy on the counter i am not discounting further 20c drops to add a twist to the play.

Any1 on board with me.

Post your Targets if so wish Smile And i will share mine soon Smile
Playing with a small quantity though.

The chart will follow later on ....  tongue

SHARK wrote:BUY PCH @40c/30c or 20c

The Drop i was talking 20c = CMP 40c --->20c Smile

Take a look at the MACD and BUY @ 20c

This is a common and fairly reliable signal on REVERSALs

by lux2014 on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 7:11
lux2014 wrote:Mr Shark,
Can I point out two things pl?
Is it ok to try to predict such a volatile and 'managed' counter as PCH?
I noted somewhere a prominent broker firm had advised to sell CTC as it's potential is running out due to number of reasons.

by SHARK on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 10:53
SHARK wrote:PCH i hold some qty for Speculative sake.

There must be reasons why Dr S & another Share Holder in Top 2 Positions in Top20 list.

Whilst Doctor took a stake in AINV.

The other 2 companies were pushed from LOW and appreciated on some speculative reasons.
Why PCH has got stucked in 40c.
But if you look at the Chart a buying will confirm around 50c technically. Whilst if you see MACD positive divergence in the making and it seem though some more collection going on around 40-30c and we may see a RUN on the counter afterwards.with positive news.
Speculative Shares thrive in NEWS so it could be something positive that will mark its RUN in coming periods.

So technically some collection is going on based on MACD Bullish Divergence. So for me BUY BUY and BUY until you see panic selling Smile

by SHARK on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 11:01
SHARK wrote:PCH First Trxn was 30c x 1Share - wasnt that something
Last couple of days BIG chunks BUYING at 40c
Few Retailers or Individuals selling 30c probably to collect LOW or Retailers fear of further price drops.

Just watching this game ..  Very Happy 

A Bullish MACD Divergence is a strong Trend Reversal Pattern BTW Smile

by SHARK on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 11:16
This is the PCH Chart.
Have a look at it... Any Resemblance to MACD Bullish Divergence Smile

Okay now his games changes after few weeks ... observe

by SHARK Yesterday at 21:36
SHARK wrote:Dont Invest your hard earned money on PCH.
It is coming down to 30c and  20c probably.

Some fellows are trying to get short term benefits like TWOD.

Dont get caught, and you will loose all your money.

if you have little money then try and buy 20c or 10c max10000 shares or 10000.

Please note you may risk all the money/capital.

because speculative shares you should exit quickly.

by SHARK Yesterday at 21:52
SHARK wrote:My advise is for newcomers or seniors ... dont invest in PCH.....

ask the following questions.......

where does PCH as a brand - For me they tried to make a brand, but not an iconic any more, as some one said there are other shops redlinetech,barclays etc

EPF holds shares - we know how they take investment decisions, so for them its peanuts to exit, because they dont care about public money as a EPF PF, they have earned massive as per latest report. so to exit from PCH is nothing.

Why Silva & Dr in top2 - as someone stated earlier (cant remember his or her name) it can have some pre arrangement to show public that Dr bought @1.50 or some level and has a another deal to reimburse a certain amount, this way Dr or the other paying actually Less.

We have seen some shaddy deals by these individual so dont buy expecting huge returns just because silva and doctor in top 2.

they could be using their names to make kill out of PCH status.

poor retailers can be taken for a ride.......

Also there can be some highly questionable individuals who will promote it ..... keep an eye....

Dont even buy if i say so, period I am not holding btw PCH ( some will say PCH did not run so a potential RUN is due) thats how they will promote it without any basis.

Those who promote this share are part of major group of manipulators and want to take innocent retailors for fun ride in a roller coaster.

Kindly bring such posts to immediate notice of Sstar  and other Mods.

Now his henchmen ID support him  

by Sarabulathwita Yesterday at 22:06
Sarabulathwita wrote:
SHARK wrote:Dont Invest your hard earned money on PCH.
It is coming down to 30c and  20c probably.

Some fellows are trying to get short term benefits like TWOD.

Dont get caught, and you will loose all your money.

if you have little money then try and buy 20c or 10c max10000 shares or 10000.

Please note you may risk all the money/capital.

because speculative shares you should exit quickly.

I really like the way you handle this forum as a responsible person. Many thanks for your advise

One of my client lost 6,000,000 ( pension money and other money). he was told to invest in this share mortgaging the house by a broker's friend. I tried my maximum and stop him mortgaging the property. He left me and opened a account with another broker and bought 8Mn shares for 5 accounts (relatives). he sold every thing at a loss (6MN).

Dont get caught to promoters - how they do?????

Promoters get commission for promoting that stock but but I get (-) and (-)

Just think about it. Dont be greedy. These fundamentally good stocks and stocks that were not gone up should be bought

yes. Very valuable advise from Mr. SHARK. Thank u  

A genuine person it seems who is concerned but not supported at the forum  

by Market Sucker Yesterday at 21:54
Market Sucker wrote:
There are many experts in this forum now like SHARK (Known as TAH in previous days), ROBOTICFX, NZ BOY and many as per today bull market. This situation is just like "LULA NATHI THANA KANAYA PANDITHAYA"
But they were nothing when our real people (SLS, SMALL,MARK,$$$,MONO,TUBAL,SIRIRANGA, etc) build this forum up to this level when it was BEAR run.

Remember everyone is a expert in a BULL market, but real experts emerge when its come to BEAR market. Im extremely against your comments made against MARK in the other thread. You have to understand what they did to this forum before you commenting such bad manner. You may learn more from them if they were here now, sadly we dont have them. Finally now we have puppet experts Sad

Look at Shark reply !!!!

by SHARK Yesterday at 22:09
SHARK wrote:@Market Sucker

I was in the bear market as well, just to put the record straight regarding my entry.

and predicted several reversals on S&PSL20 precisely, you may go to chart section and see what i stated or Technical Analytical & Charts - Thread 1. Some digging has to be done on to find the relevant posts. for those who were with me, can remember the 113 Fib reversal.

Dont take my word as a proof. you can search thanks.

Your remark lula nathi wale kanaya pandithaya should be re-phrased Very Happy

lula hitiya waleth mora hitiya habei panditha weda kale nehe lula wage

Also more importantly   he is targeting some in  this forum showing nice face to you"ll ?

by SHARK Yesterday at 22:14
SHARK wrote:Lula these days promoting PCH for your information out of some theory which no body understand, all is praying some1 will come and rescue by this way trying herd the pigs to his masters Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

People do you see what is happening !!! Members and Admins for you attention.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm
OMG.. AKA or YAKA caught red handed but still talk like he's innocent..

Another GMnet in the making.. The forum is monitored by these two puppets thru other user names.. lol! lol!

Top contributor
Top contributor

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:27 pm
OMG

Shocked
yaka

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:34 am
smallville wrote:OMG.. AKA or YAKA caught red handed but still talk like he's innocent..

Another GMnet in the making.. The forum is monitored by these two puppets thru other user names.. lol! lol!
 don't use YAKA.... What a Face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum