Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VFIN - where the journey leads it?
Today at 7:12 pm by malanp

» Dividend Announcement
Today at 6:56 pm by pjrngroup

» VPEL.N0000 (VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC )
Today at 6:05 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» First Capital Holdings
Today at 4:40 pm by The Invisible

» President rejects Ravi K’s proposals
Today at 3:21 pm by CK

» The Mango Tree
Today at 1:03 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Laughter the Best Medicine
Today at 12:21 pm by The Invisible

» SAMP.N0000 (SAMPATH BANK PLC)
Today at 11:31 am by The Invisible

» අර්ජුන් රුපියල් ලක්ෂ 1650කට මිලදී ගත් සුපිරි නිවස ඇමතිට දීලා - කොමිසමේදී හෙළි වෙයි
Today at 9:09 am by malanp

» ASPI Status Update
Today at 8:48 am by CK

» Plantation sector updates
Today at 7:51 am by smallville

» TJL.N0000 (Textured Jersey Lanka PLC.)
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by The Invisible

» Welcome Jiggy
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by HUNTER

» Flying is the Safest mode of Transport
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ට්‍රම්ප්ගේ අකැමැත්ත මැද රුසියාවට තහංචි!
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by Ethical Trader

» ජනපති තෙල් ප්‍රශ්ණය අතට ගනී - වර්ජනය කළ අය දැන් කියන දේ
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 pm by nihal123

» songs while you wait
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Hambanthota Port
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 pm by nihal123

» NDB.N0000 (NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC)
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:41 pm by The Invisible

» Ceylon Cold Stores PLC
Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:37 pm by The Invisible

» AHPL.N0000
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am by yellow knife

» Mangala says Hambantota PPP a leap forward for SL
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 am by sashimaal

» for chicken lovers
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:40 pm by Expert

» විද්‍යුත් ජන්ද ක්‍රමය ලංකාවටත්
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:23 pm by malanp

» GLAS.N0000 (PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC)
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm by The Invisible

» අනුර පුතේ උඹෙ අම්මා, අපේ කටේ පස් දැම්මා!
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:48 pm by The Invisible

» Happy Birthday
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:52 am by The Invisible

» ඉන්ධන පිරවුම් හල් අසළ පෝළිම් කිලෝමීටර් ගණන් දිගු වෙයි
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:00 pm by nihal123

» “මගේ ජීවිතේ වැඩියෙන්ම ගරු කරපු මගේ ආරක්ෂකයගෙ අභාවය මට දරාගන්න බැහැ” – විනිසුරු M. ඉලන්චෙලියන්
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 pm by sashimaal

» කවුරුත් පුදුමයට පත්කරවන සාක්ෂිකරුවකු සඳුදා දිනයේ දී කොමිසම හමුවට
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 pm by The Invisible

» ඩේටා ටැක්ස් ගැන සුභ ආරංචියක්
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:47 pm by The Invisible

» නව දේශීය ආදායම් පනත අගෝස්තු තෙවන සතියේ දී පාර්ලිමේන්තුවට
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 pm by The Invisible

» LLUB.N0000 (CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 pm by Ethical Trader

» In the Meantime, Within Our Shores !
Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 am by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» ‘සෙසිල්’ සිහරදුගේ ඉරණම ඔහු පුත් ‘ෂන්ඩා’ටත්
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 am by Ethical Trader

» ආසියාවේ උසම ගොඩනැගිල්ල කොළඹ දී – ආයෝජන මණ්ඩල ගිවිසුම් අත්සන් කරයි
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:29 am by Danidu

» Taste of Asia
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» Fitch revises Outlook on Sri Lanka to stable
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 am by nihal123

» RICH N.0000 Richard Pieris and company PLC
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 pm by AjithR

» LIOC.N0000 (Lanka IOC PLC)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 pm by CK

» IMF තෙවන ණය වාරිකය ලැබෙන්නේ අදයි
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 pm by nihal123

» Chinese-backed Port City to attract $13 b in investment from 2018
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:21 pm by sashimaal

» ශ්‍රී ලංකාවෙන් තවත් ක්‍රිකට් වාර්තාවක්
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 pm by Ethical Trader

» පෙට‍්‍රල් හා ඩීසල් වාහන නුදුරේදීම ඉවතට
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» IMF approves delayed disbursement
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm by Ethical Trader

» Top global fund manager upbeat on Sri Lanka’s future prospects
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 pm by Ethical Trader

» Stock Market breaks through with strong showing in 2017 first half
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:59 am by Rana

» බලාගෙන ඉද්දී ඔබේ ධනය වැඩිදියුණු කර ගන්නා කලාව – ආයෝජනය
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm by CK

»  what is happening in LLUB
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 pm by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා

» පාකිස්තාන් අගමැතිගේ වත්කම් ගැන අධිකරණ පරීක්ෂණයක්
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 pm by Ethical Trader

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Cartoon Today

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cartoon Today

Post by WasteofTime on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:46 am

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/tv/tvshows/insight/rising-extremism-and/1592752.html
WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by slstock on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:58 pm

Waste of time,

I need you opinion for my personal study. Other do me a favour and not comment on his next response.

How do you see Charlie Hebdo publications ?
How do you see the attack on Charlie Hebdo by extremists?

I need you frank view religious, personal or emptional. As I said I am tryign to understand from various views.

If someone finds an Avatar of me in cyberspace commenting and you are unsure, Keep asking deeper questions until you are satisfied to distinguish between the Real and the Avatar. The real answers questions directly and deeply Wink

---------
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by WasteofTime on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:34 am

Slstock sir,

In my first post I have mentioned that killers are sick people and got killed are not better either. One was holding a gun other was a pen. It means both are extremist in my opinion. Both are defiance, did not do anything better to their communities. I don’t agree with both parties.

What can we expect from an extremist who is holding a gun after sending no of warning to an extremist who was holding a pen even after no of Muslim organisations, Jews council of Europe , some local politician, scholars and even white house had requested them to not to create any image of Muslim leader?

Insulting, mocking, humiliating, attacking and even slaying any prophet is not new, it had been in history from Adam to prophet Mohamed. You may understand if you can read the history of all prophets of monotheistic religion .What made worse now is creating images of prophet Mohamed which is not according to teaching of Islam. This would not have gone this far if they had not used any images .In Islam, there is no image of Allah (god) , Prophet Mohamed and other 26 prophets mentioned in the Quran. Jesus is a mighty prophet in Islam and we don’t accept his image what Christians are using. It is different story how that image has been created.
WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethical Trader on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm

WasteofTime wrote:Slstock sir,

In my first post I have mentioned that killers are sick people and got killed are not better either.  One was holding a gun other was a pen. It means both are extremist in my opinion. Both are defiance, did not do anything better to their communities. I don’t agree with both parties.

What can we expect from an extremist who is holding a gun after sending no of warning to an extremist who was holding a pen even after no of Muslim organisations, Jews council of Europe , some local politician, scholars and even white house had requested them to not to create any image of  Muslim leader?

Insulting, mocking, humiliating, attacking and even slaying any prophet is not new, it had been in history from Adam to prophet Mohamed. You may understand if you can read the history of all prophets of monotheistic religion .What made worse now is creating images of prophet Mohamed which is not according to teaching of Islam. This would not have gone this far if they had not used any images .In Islam, there is no image of Allah (god) , Prophet Mohamed and other 26 prophets mentioned in the Quran. Jesus is a mighty prophet in Islam and we don’t accept his image what Christians are using. It is different story how that image has been created.
I am very sympathetic towards your religious feelings.

Even in the history of Buddhism, we don't find any images of Lord Buddha in the early years. Only symbols such as Bo Tree or Dmma Chacra or the Pathra(bawl used to beg Dana or food) were used to dipict Lord Buddha as early buddhist thought it was an insult to Lord Buddha if an image is made resembling him.

With the pasage of time and Mahayanic sector [(popular buddhism leaning towards Amisa puja -offerings & prayars etc which treat every buddhist a Bodhi Sathwa aspiring to become a Buddha more than Prathipaththi Puja where priority is given to development of one's mind and attain Nibbana either by becoming Arhath/Pase Buddha/Buddha)  ) gaining popularity in India.

However, it was during the period of King Kanishka, that a statute of Lord Buddha was first erected. Ever since, even, Therawadic sectors too (who were propagating Prathipaththi Puja and were dead against images of Lord Buddha) tolarated such forms of art work though their teachings remaines well preserved up-to date.

The world changes with new generations trying to comprehend with latest developments of the universe. Time will come when even the Islam too would learn to tolarate images of its Prophets with the pasage of time.

Attempts to resist this trend would solate such groups.

Having said that, let me also emphasise the fact that, creating an image (in respect of certain religions) and insulting a religius leader are two diferrent offences or things while the latter is more graver than the former.

Hence, usage of offensive cartoons of any religious Leader or founder or a prophet is a grave mis-use of freedom of press, which can't be tolarated in this part of the world. We value them more than our counterparts in the west. Unfortunately, these guys are unable to appreciate these relegious values of the East. They are blind to their new found freedom untill some one slaps them on the face.

I appeal to those fathfulls of Islam offended by such irresponsible "Journalism" to restrain their feelings and use legal/political means to fight back rather than using the Gun.
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Some of the words being used here, such as Freedom, Offensive and so on and so forth are subjective.

They differ from place to place and have no universally accepted standards.

What we call freedom may be a totally a strange thing to another, living in another place or in another time ( in thinking ).

The conflict starts when we try to describe something, still staying our boots and without fully comprehending the other's point of view.

My initial question as to why the meditating monks were killed at Nalanda still remained unanswered.

Surely, they were not offending anyone (except themselves by trying to be better human).

As someone said, the monks have paid for their previous Karma, which is something I am ready to buy but why the invaders decided to take their swords out from the scabbards, something very difficult for me to comprehend except only describing them as pure intolerance and vengeful nature of their beliefs.

The words, offensive and avenging are just different coats of paints being used only to hide the intolerance and vengeful nature of their beliefs and to justify their barbaric acts.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WasteofTime on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:04 pm

I am half of your age. I believe you should have wisdom better than me sir. I have answered that massacre was a result of expansion of Ottoman empire. I am not a Turkish citizen sir. You should check with Turkish embassy if you have further clarification .We are barbaric , intolerance and so on sir. but you are not sir .we will ask all human to follow you sir.

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Some of the words being used here, such as Freedom, Offensive and so on and so forth are subjective.

They differ from place to place and have no universally accepted standards.

What we call freedom may be a totally a strange thing to another, living in another place or in another time ( in thinking ).

The conflict starts when we try to describe something, still staying our boots and without fully comprehending the other's point of view.

My initial question as to why the meditating monks were killed at Nalanda still remained unanswered.

Surely, they were not offending anyone (except themselves by trying to be better human).

As someone said, the monks have paid for their previous Karma, which is something I am ready to buy but why the invaders decided to take their swords out from the scabbards, something very difficult for me to comprehend except only describing them as pure intolerance and vengeful nature of their beliefs.

The words, offensive and avenging are just different coats of paints being used only to hide the intolerance and vengeful nature of their beliefs and to justify their barbaric acts.
WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggysaurus on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:30 pm

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:

What else can we expect from a stone age cult? The cultists have been brainwashed from a young age to venerate and deitify the founder of their cult so the cult members act like frogs in the well and think that it is ok to murder cartoonists who question and criticize this supreme all powerful founder.

You can say that this cult is similar to SLEF but in that case the punishment for going against the founder/admin is to be banned while the stone age cult like to murder people who question their barbarism.

jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Absolutely correct.

Take no responsibility, shift blame to someone and providing no direct answer are some of their popular tactics.

Not only Nalanda, killing of Ahmedias is an ample proof of the cults no tolerance and blood thirst, even after passenger of time from stone to digital.

Stoned brians will stay stoned in the stone age only (even in digital age).

jiggysaurus wrote:
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:

What else can we expect from a stone age cult? The cultists have been brainwashed from a young age to venerate and deitify the founder of their cult so the cult members act like frogs in the well and think that it is ok to murder cartoonists who question and criticize this supreme all powerful founder.

Last edited by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WasteofTime on Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:58 pm

both are losers. for which leader are you fighting for?
WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by pee ratio on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:18 pm

[quote="කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා"]

killing of Ahmedias is an ample proof of the cults no tolerance

[quote="කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා"]

Aney Kitty Sir, how to tolerate Ah mad Aiyya's, men

pee ratio

Back to top Go down

Post by WasteofTime on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:37 am

Jiggy Sir,
Please do not waste the time reading sites such as wikiislam and jihad watch. Instead, please read the link below which is in Sinhala may clear your misunderstanding.

http://www.slideshare.net/wamysl/quran-sinhala30wamy

Islam was not founded by prophet Mohamed. It is the natural birth religion of every human being. The religion belongs to Allah (God), the creator of Heaven and earth. He has chosen messengers from Adam to Mohamed, to deliver his messages, commandment and scriptures in order to keep the mankind in straight path and worship him alone. Prophet Mohamed is the last and final messenger who has confirmed the messages, commandment, scriptures and prophets before him. He did not teach anything new, but the same what his predecessors did.

As per Quran, God has sent his messengers to every nations time to time. There are names and stories of 26 prophets mentioned in the Quran which include Adam, Noah, Lot ,Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Mosess,Aaron, David, Soloman, Jonah, Zachariah, John the Baptist, Jesus. There is an authentic Narration of Prophet Mohamed which has mentioned 124 prophets (One weak narration mention 124000).So, Muslim scholars has two opinions about Lord Buddha whether he was a prophet or not. However Only God, Lord Buddha and people who lived at the time know the truth.

And, indeed We have sent Messengers before you (O Mohamed (P)); of some of them We have related to you their story and of some We have not related to you their story, and it was not given to any Messenger that he should bring a sign except by the Leave of Allah. So, when the Commandment of Allah, the matter comes will be decided with truth, and the followers of falsehood will then be lost. (Qur'ân 40:78)

Mocking, Insulting, attacking and killing any prophet is not new if you know the history of all prophets. Every prophet went through similar trial during their life time and even after death. Why? Because, when the messenger came to their people with truth they resisted to safe guard the life style of their ancestors. Jesus also went through trial after trial,( Christian believe he was crucified and killed also )Even today he is insulted and mocked .

Islam is THE ONLY among all other religion to firmly and securely established in its birth place. Islam will face all these challenges and guide mankind to straight path until the end time and until the last person live on earth. On the other hand, Quran is THE ONLY religious and any other normal book to survive over 1400 years without any distortion, alteration, omission, modification on this planet. Even though the ignorant burn and desecrate (what happened in Srilanka also), the message of Quran is protected not until end time even after that.

’We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption). (Al-Hijr –Stone land-:9)

Thousands and millions of ignorant and conspirators which include governments, originations, religious heads, media personals and etc had been trying to destroy the religions of God (Allah). But his religion still stands firmly. But, Ignorant and conspirators?

If you are young, healthy and can live little longer, you may witness with in five to fifteen years, from west to east, people in millions flocking to their birth of religion, Islam. Sometime, you or your relative may be one of them.

French Director Finds Islam After Charlie Attacks
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/481949-french-director-finds-islam-after-charlie-attacks.html

WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by jiggysaurus on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:10 pm

What a utter waste of time but very entertaining.

The cult of the camel pee and flat earth is trying to turn a stock market forum into a lunatic asylum.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam

Meanwhile the pee man is trying to justify the murder of cartoonists because his deity was questioned.

jiggysaurus
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pee ratio on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:25 pm

jiggysaurus wrote:What a utter waste of time but very entertaining.

The cult of the camel pee and flat earth is trying to turn a stock market forum into a lunatic asylum.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam

Meanwhile the pee man is trying to justify the murder of cartoonists because his deity was questioned.

aney jiggy dear, pee never trying to just if y murder of cartonists. just trying to ex pose dinasaur age double standards like wirathu, myannmar, prageeth, white flag etc etc of kalu suddha's like you. then i realizing how to expose double standard with someone who has only finished 5th standard ah ? it is like a nursery ryme no ?

adey about urine issue, pee is not piss-ed off although you trying to take the piss out of him like. get jiggy with it and drink up. even morarji desai drinking his own pee no.

https://www.google.lk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnaindia.com%2Fbangalore%2Freport-could-morarji-desai-have-been-right-1820051&ei=81u_VIfwONbg8AW-rIKACQ&usg=AFQjCNFM4v8QHFwjQQEJef_UGrbWNslicA&sig2=ujl4yqlVLuYIXLmh4FLE4w

if you cannot bear to drink your own, please collect and drink some from your pig in bacon county ok. else piss off.

pee-psi cola anyone ?

pee ratio

Back to top Go down

Post by WasteofTime on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:37 pm

jiggy Sir,

I am drawing a picture of your self, like looking after a mix blood child born to one of your children/Grand children and a Muslim. What a freedom and imaginary Shocked
WasteofTime

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 pm

How appropriate.  Very Happy

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:51 am

How far we have come !  Shocked

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm

ආයෙත් 100 ට විදින්නද සුදානම... Very Happy
මෙච්චර ඉක්මනට සල්ලි ටික ඉවරවෙලාද???
 Shocked

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:59 am

මදැයි කස්ටිය එකතුවෙලා නාවපු නෑමක්... අපිනං කලින්ම කිව්වා ඕං.....

කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum