The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
CCS.N0000 ( Ceylon Cold Stores)Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:31 amHawk Eye
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

GMnet's ......

+17
Nuinth
Admin
yellow knife
girihell
jiggysaurus
chinwi
jonta999
First Guy
shane101
smallville
serene
seek
pee ratio
balapas
Ethical Trader
Backstage
GMnet
21 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

girihell

GMnet's ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: GMnet's ......

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 am
may be we should stop worring about his/her (GMnet) all future posts in this forum, because what we see is that now people started talking about things which are no way related to cse and those topics are distracting some of the good topics that members started recently. and the way i see is its ruining this forum's reputation  Rolling Eyes 

no matter whatever he/she (GMnet) says or what ever gilmart they try, nobody cant change what slstock, small, chinwi or any other senior guy did there and all the past members knows that and any new member will learn it from here.

if we did any kind of good thing we should forget about it and move on with our life the results of those good things will come back to us automatically.

none of us live for ever we all have limited time, if we are going to worry about these pathetic low life people like GMnet then we are loosing our valuable time for nothing.

those big buildings never built in one day they are built by one brick at a time, so this forum will be standing like a giant in the future.  Wink
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:03 pm
I agree with girihel... This forum may take time.. but it is the best...I dont see any seniors trying to fool the less experienced ...We salute for seniors for doing their very best...

i dont like to see any unnecessary arguments here...Let anyone provoke you..but if you remain calm we will be with you....Chinwi no need to answer for unethical comments
jonta999

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:06 pm
GMnet wrote:
chinwi wrote:
GMNet wrote:Good to see Senior Members promoting, Touchwood type of business ideas. Good luck to the followers. BTW: Touchwood Investment PLC is currently being liquidated.

Initially I thought not to respond to this level of allegations.

Now I just want to ask the girl who came here to show her mentality to teach me about plantations.

Tell me what is  wrong in my business model. Growing our own trees in our own lands is bad and will put us in trouble, according to you.

Then what is the correct way. ?

Giving our hard earned money to somebody else who promise exorbitant amounts in a future date ?

I really like to answer you. You got a problem in your business model. You have not considered one of the most important factors when it comes to the investment in Plantations. Investment in a stem of a plant is different from leaves and fruits. Stem is considered the life of the tree. By buying and selling a stem is likely be subject to many law today and in the future. So you want to kill a plant instead of enjoying its fruits. I can imagine what kind of a mentality you have about making money.

Uncertain future is the biggest investment risk you have in your planned diversification of the portfolio. By promoting such you are like trying to sell a financial scam which had never worked elsewhere.

If you want to further discuss, you know where to come and where I will be.

Oh my word..u are still shitting in ur pants GMnut...

U are so mean and pathetic and surely enjoying the LAST PAY CHEQUE from your master.

Only God can save this pathetic human being
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm
Agree with YK  Neutral 
Admin
Admin
http://investorsentiment.forumotion.net

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm
Although this is funny, it's time for closing words if any.

Some people do not need certificates here to prove their worth.
And GMnet will be the last person they will want one from.

You're more than welcome to stay here and keep posting as long as it's related to topics related to investments.

You may start other 'appropriate' discussions in the relevant sections. But hate speech and mud slinging on our own valuable members will not be tolerated further.
jonta999

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 pm
Don't come here and try to be a noble man/woman/neutral GMnut
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 pm
Members , please note what Giri and YK says.
Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 pm
GMnet wrote:
chinwi wrote:
GMNet wrote:Good to see Senior Members promoting, Touchwood type of business ideas. Good luck to the followers. BTW: Touchwood Investment PLC is currently being liquidated.

Initially I thought not to respond to this level of allegations.

Now I just want to ask the girl who came here to show her mentality to teach me about plantations.

Tell me what is  wrong in my business model. Growing our own trees in our own lands is bad and will put us in trouble, according to you.

Then what is the correct way. ?

Giving our hard earned money to somebody else who promise exorbitant amounts in a future date ?

I really like to answer you. You got a problem in your business model. You have not considered one of the most important factors when it comes to the investment in Plantations. Investment in a stem of a plant is different from leaves and fruits. Stem is considered the life of the tree. By buying and selling a stem is likely be subject to many law today and in the future. So you want to kill a plant instead of enjoying its fruits. I can imagine what kind of a mentality you have about making money.

Uncertain future is the biggest investment risk you have in your planned diversification of the portfolio. By promoting such you are like trying to sell a financial scam which had never worked elsewhere.

Now you are talking some sence (but remember you havent answered my questions).

OK, every business has its own inherant risks due to uncertainty of future laws governing it etc,. Take for example, the socalled mixed development projects with so many concessions from the government. There is a very strong public sentiment growing against it's ill-effects such as spreding gambling culture and associated social ills. As I see it, the risks involved in that business model is higher than what Chinvi is talking of. Have you ever critisized that business model any-whare in the ciber space?
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm
girihell wrote:may be we should stop worring about his/her (GMnet) all future posts in this forum, because what we see is that now people started talking about things which are no way related to cse and those topics are distracting some of the good topics that members started recently. and the way i see is its ruining this forum's reputation  Rolling Eyes 

no matter whatever he/she (GMnet) says or what ever gilmart they try, nobody cant change what slstock, small, chinwi or any other senior guy did there and all the past members knows that and any new member will learn it from here.

if we did any kind of good thing we should forget about it and move on with our life the results of those good things will come back to us automatically.

none of us live for ever we all have limited time, if we are going to worry about these pathetic low life people like GMnet then we are loosing our valuable time for nothing.

those big buildings never built in one day they are built by one brick at a time, so this forum will be standing like a giant in the future.  Wink

I agree with you.

Now we are wasting our time with an intruder who makes 'intended' foolish comments to deviate us from our main course.
They know and feel that anybody can compare the two sites and understand the reality.
One way to drag us to their level is sending a person like GM here and start fighting in this place.

By reading his answer to my question tell us their intention and capabilities.
He never knows our vision or read our plans in detail but try to drag me to long conversation posing as a pundit.

Somehow, ' inside information ' tell us the situation at some place is no good and an egoistic donkey is still refusing to accept his mistakes. Nut man is just a nut in that place.

Ethical Trader
Ethical Trader
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 pm
Backstage wrote:Members , please note what Giri and YK says.

Don't worry man. Let any one show their true colours. You are the jury. You decide. Discussions are the live wires of forums. I agree with FG. They can continue sans hate speech & mud slinging. Afterall its fun.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 pm
OK. But let not the language deteriorate too much.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:38 pm
Ethical Trader wrote:
Backstage wrote:Members , please note what Giri and YK says.

Don't worry man. Let any one show their true colours. You are the jury. You decide. Discussions are the live wires of forums. I agree with FG. They can continue sans hate speech & mud slinging. Afterall its fun.

True discussions are the live wires if something is being discussed.
This is not a discussion. But
Condemnation of 200 members.
Mudslinging.
Doing dirty things and hiding under religion.
Trying to create anger.
Trying to seperate people.
This is a killing wire.
Don't waste energy and time on filth.
Don't jump in to the trap.
girihell

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:35 pm
I agree with chinwi and serene he/she is here just to undo the things done during last few months in this forum.
(may be its his/her job and he/she might be paid for doing this)
and there will be lot of more new different IDs trying to do the same,
chinwi
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:11 am
Maara fun thamayi...

GMNet wrote:I really like to answer you. You got a problem in your business model. You have not considered one of the most important factors when it comes to the investment in Plantations. Investment in a stem of a plant is different from leaves and fruits. Stem is considered the life of the tree. By buying and selling a stem is likely be subject to many law today and in the future. So you want to kill a plant instead of enjoying its fruits. I can imagine what kind of a mentality you have about making money.

Wow what a marvelous visionary.

Unfortunately you will get no chance to see me because this Chin offered that opportunity to  another Chin who is at the cockpit of   a Brown coloured Group which hold considerable stake of  Serious  Group and FLCH .
He is eager to see you to get tuition   on stem business.
Why didn't you advice to those big people -who pay your salaries-   against their 'scams' and 'wasting' huge sum of money to develop  stem plantations  worth billions of rupees and then collecting   our money by issuing shares

GMNet wrote:Investment in a stem of a plant is different from leaves and fruits.

Really ?
Don't worry dear. Forget about  the stem if you don't like.  
Im sure in no time that  man will start Gas Labu PLC for fruits and Thanakola PLC for leaves  and put you as CEO.
So that people can buy your LABU.N0000 and THAN.N0000.
Nuinth
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:32 am
chinwi wrote:Maara fun thamayi...

So that people can buy your LABU.N0000 and THAN.N0000.

Heaaaaah ....Puhhhhh..........,

Gill-Bull-Nattage "LABU THAN"  lol! 
stocks hunter
stocks hunter
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:18 am
Thanks girihell for your timely advices to the forum.

This is what I have been continuously telling. if any body loves this forum, wants to protect this forum for future ,develop this forum to be the number one forum in the country in one day, should strict to exchange ideas relating to investments in stocks. That's why even ADMIN also has to made a comment like that.
smallville
smallville
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 am
GMnet wrote:

Ane can someone stop tickling me men..

Once upon a time a ship with so many resourceful individuals and a set of investors was sailing nicely and calmly around the world, they combined their efforts, discussed, argued and avoided many ice burgs, traps and even fought pirates to sail without harming the ship.. There were a set of VIPs on the top cabin enjoying all the benefits free of charge whereever ship rests to get more resources.
Ship was sailing nice and calmly and pooof.. Here came an admiral, by the name of "Gilmiral" with evil mentality, pull off the resourceful men to the sea and took the wheel to change course. He was so powerful also imprisoned or threatened the ppl who questioned the direction so nobody raised questions.
This ship sailed along the sea without a course and finally Gilmiral understood he's heading no where and informed the VIPs so they wanted him to find the Captains again at all cost.. The captains and the other were saved by a small ship with few ppl with the same goal and they were comfortable in their new ship. Since they understood ship capacity is not enuf for all to stay, they sold the small ship and bought a new one along the way.
Knowing that his ship has no course, Gilmiral has turned back the ship and chasing the small ship looking for the captains.. While it has faced so many bad conditions, been hit with ice burgs, rocks and has been damaged to an extent where Gilmiral with the consent of CIPs had to park it on the nearby port for repairs..

Gilmiral knows he has three options.. Follow the new ship, imitate what they do, follow their course OR try to find the course with the limited resources he has now. If fails, abandon the ship and jump to the sea Cuz captains and the resourceful ppl in the new ship aint gonna board the wrecked sinking ship again.

Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:05 am
Giri and friends - lets talk about some shares now men..

Chinwi u never know u wil face competition now as u disclosed some info  Smile This natta will now go to their masters and talk abt implementing a stem business..  Laughing Laughing 

Till you open up your mouth, a fool is a pundit..

Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 am
Although I wrote for fun, I admire Mr. Girihel and others efforts.

Even to this point I never   talk anything related to the happenings with anybody personally outside this forum.

When you get the chance to see a lass dance nakedly in front of you,  only a fool will try to kill the fun - unless your stem business thrive beyond control. - Wink

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:59 am
Any way market is doing very well to day
6,828.90 15.00 0.22%
Any predictions guys  Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink
sashimaal
sashimaal
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Ah, Galmatiya is still here  Smile  Wonder why SLEF begged SLS and Smallville to come back  lol! 
balapas
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 pm
sashimaal wrote:Ah, Galmatiya is still here  Smile  Wonder why SLEF begged SLS and Smallville to come back  lol! 

Take no notice of it. Lets ignore the trash and watch the market since we all know load of bullshit is posted by it.
pee ratio

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:25 pm
GMnet wrote:Once a upon a time there was ship that was owned by a reputed Company and they sailed around the globe happily with about 8,000 members. Then all of a sudden they heard that there was a another ship that has been sailing in the trouble waters and authorities decided to arrest the ship. Main reason they arrested ship was that these pirates were robbing the investors in the guise of experts.

Then there were few pirates who managed to jump ship and sought asylum in the ship owned by the company. Ship captain being a lady with a good heart never realized the ulterior motives of these pirates. She gave posts and titles to these pirates without knowing their past activities.

Then these pirates started their illegal activities in this ship as well. They created a cartel of selected members. They exchanged information privately and started robbing the poor investors. There advise to investors were different from what they privately discusssed. This went out of control and some passengers in the ship has informed authorities and the management of the ship owning company. Then the ship owners decided that enough is enough and decided to chase these pirates away from the ship. Finally ship is now sailing steadily with increase speed and control. So called pirates who were chased from the Ship are now on a small dingi boat with 200 odd innocent passenger they have taken as hostages sailing in trouble waters again. One pirate who eats Punnaku is trying to promote to Sea Water to the hostages saying it is Agarwwod and not Touchwood. And some fools are saying yes it is water!!

Aney i hope all these ships are re-fuelling in hambantota men. otherwise how to raise rs 870 billion revenue no. and 67,000 ships. apey Onna-sis ship pulling by shark like wagey. very soon like this

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/uploads/image/DisastersatSea.jpg
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum