The Investor Sentiment - Equity and investments forum for Sri Lankans

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please send an email to contact.lankaninvestor@gmail.com if you face any technical difficulties when posting
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
When Will It Be Safe To Invest In The Stock Market Again?Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Dividend AnnouncementsWed Apr 12, 2023 5:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
MAINTENANCE NOTICE / නඩත්තු දැනුම්දීමThu Apr 06, 2023 3:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SEYB.N0000 (Seylan Bank PLC)Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:25 amyellow knife
The Korean Way !Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
In the Meantime Within Our Shores! Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What is Known as Dementia?Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:09 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC (LHCL.N0000)Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Equinox ( වසන්ත විෂුවය ) !Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMB.N0000 (Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
REXP.N0000 (Richard Pieris Exports PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
RICH.N0000 (Richard Pieris and Company PLC)Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Do You Have Computer Vision Syndrome?Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:23 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What a Bank Run ?Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:33 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
104 Technical trading experiments by HUNTERWed Mar 15, 2023 4:27 pmkatesmith1304
GLAS.N0000 (Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC)Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:45 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Cboe Volatility Index Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:32 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AHPL.N0000Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:46 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
TJL.N0000 (Tee Jey Lanka PLC.)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CTBL.N0000 ( CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC)Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:41 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (COMD. N.0000))Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pmyellow knife
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
CSD.N0000 (Seylan Developments PLC)Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 amyellow knife
PLC.N0000 (People's Leasing and Finance PLC) Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:02 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Bakery Products ?Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:30 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
NTB.N0000 (Nations Trust Bank PLC)Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Going South Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:47 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
When Seagulls Follow the TrawlerThu Mar 02, 2023 10:22 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Re-activatingSat Feb 25, 2023 5:12 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
SAMP.N0000 (Sampath Bank PLC)Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
APLA.N0000 (ACL Plastics PLC)Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:49 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
AVOID FALLING INTO ALLURING WEEKEND FAMILY PACKAGES.Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:28 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Banks, Finance & Insurance Sector ChartTue Nov 15, 2022 5:26 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
VPEL.N0000 (Vallibel Power Erathna PLC)Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:15 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DEADLY COCKTAIL OF ISLAND MENTALITY AND PARANOID PERSONALITY DISORDER MIX.Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
WATA - WatawalaSat Nov 05, 2022 8:44 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
KFP.N0000(Keels Food Products PLC)Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:42 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Capital Trust Broker in difficulty?Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:25 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
IS PIRATING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY A BOON OR BANE?Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:13 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
What Industry Would You Choose to Focus?Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:39 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Should I Stick Around, or Should I Follow Others' Lead?Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:07 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
DV-2024 Program: Online RegistrationThu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 amකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Tile - SnapshotWed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pmකිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Disclaimer

Information posted in this forum are entirely of the respective members' personal views. The views posted on this open online forum of contributors do not constitute a recommendation buy or sell. The site nor the connected parties will be responsible for the posts posted on the forum and will take best possible action to remove any unlawful or inappropriate posts.
All rights to articles of value authored by members posted on the forum belong to the respective authors. Re-using without the consent of the authors is prohibited. Due credit with links to original source should be given when quoting content from the forum.
This is an educational portal and not one that gives recommendations. Please obtain investment advises from a Registered Investment Advisor through a stock broker

Hello and CSE ?

+14
yellow knife
BullvsBear
lanka
Yin-Yang
Future123
serene
Rana
Ethical Trader
The Alchemist
nihal123
spw19721
CK
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
slstock
18 posters
Go down
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Hello and  CSE ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello and CSE ?

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:56 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
To answer the question posed "So where is the Problem?", I quote below something I once wrote on my blog;

Quote.

Trustworthy and farsightedness should be the prerequisites for anyone taking up a public office.

Not flamboyant educational qualifications and or lack of them.

Are we really seeking them when casting our votes?

I do not think so.

If that was the case, then Sri Lanka would have been a First World Country many decades ago.

The problem here is that we do not want to change the status quo.

Because then we will lose all our own networks and contacts, ( where we can get almost anything gets done by using them that we have forged ), eventually to lose our higher place in the hierarchy of the society's pecking order.

First, we send scoundrels to the legislature and then start lambasting them on social media platforms.

What is our share in this mess?

Unquote.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
slstock wrote:1) Thank you all for your comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Can I ask ( hoping to get a reply), how many actually read the whole article ? It took me nearly 2.30-3 hours  to write, edit and post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3)  Did you note the below statement in the article ?

"How many of you figure how many world markets ( in Asia including ) gained 20-30% last year while CSE was dead ! HOW SAD !

So who can revive CSE?  Suddas? Government? Us?

Answer is,  if all concerned parties get together ,  including the government, CSE can be revived easily. Some neglected shares easily needs 50-80% share runs from now  to update their value! For the patient it is a selected gold mine !"  

I repeat,  at CSE , some shares are so beaten down and undervalued by any world standard, that they need 50% or more share price updates. Market was dead for the last 3 years and share prices only went down ( except for the manipulated or seasonal) .

4) Did anyone notice , within next 2 market days after writing  this post

a) CSE was Green with decent volume
b) 2 shares in the finance sector list I gave above declared over 5% interim dividends?

namely VFIN Rs 3.5
          ALLI Rs 4

c)
Now here is a task .. out of the Finco shares  mentioned
which one do you think is severely undervalued ( I mean still trading atleast 40-50% below to real value based on fundamentals)  ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

5) I was not writing on forum/Facebook for several reasons.
Amongst them

i) for health reasons (  If am dead I can't  write Wink  )
ii) writing didn't bring me any purpose

I mentioned many times why I wrote for the last 7 years.
It was for a goal   to uplift the shareholders and then  hoping we can  make CSE/Sri Lanka respectively more sustainable and a better place to live.

You see when a person is hungry it useless talking about ethics ,  or how to build a country. The immediate need  is to get fed short term. They wouldn't  care for Bana will they  ?

Likewise ,  at these cyberspace places, we tried to help people with knowledge we learnt the hardway ( when we had  no forums or genuine people to learn from)   so they can find a method that is long term sustainable and doesn't lose sleep doing it. After they do so , they can  spread the word and join hands to make Sri Lanka get out of the sheer abusive state it is in  ( do I need to explain what am talking about ? It IS NOT THE PARADISE COUNTRY CALLED SRI LANKAN AM TALKING ABOUT , BUT THE SHORT SIGHTED BAD ATTITUDE PEOPLE WHO MAKE EVERYONE ELSES LIFE DIFFICULT LIVING IN IT)

After nearly 7 years stubbornly not  giving up, I finally realized this is an uphill struggle with minimal support  from  even the wanting who chose to stay silent ( maybe the majority is so but they still stay  silent) but will get headches and opposition from the voiceferous  few even if I/we speak the god known truth  ( in most cases) for betterment of everyone.

How many shares I/we warned about , the predictions came true. Does anyone care to analyze even ?  ( I hope you don't ask me to name them as I can but don't want to )  

6)

Yes my number 5 point was the longest. Why?

My  heart aches for this PARADISE  and the innocent people who are sadly victimized with no visible foreseeable solution due to bad attitudes, and bad behaviour of a lesser crowd.  Isn't it a irony or a socially allowable/repeatable phenomenon to see Politicos and their wives  ( who are supposed to set examples for people) to  wield Guns  and kicking people in public ?  Ofcourse in decent country there is the law enforcement.  But hey wait .. do we trust them even ?

So question is then whom do we trust ?
Whom can we trust ?

SO WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?

7) Lastly.. as far as undervalued share are concerned.. it cannot be suppressed for ever.

There WILL BE SUNSHINE AFTER A STORM.

Cool Nihal CIND is not in the finance sector. If read the post , I mentioned about the construction sector too. ( Btw , I still hold CIND even though performance was down  )

ET,

More than CFIN ... I see better dividends and prospects with LFIN.

Good luck all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Am going to comment on some common questions asked that I think will be useful to public  
in  some depth

To answer  ...  questions from :

1) Nihal :

CIND is not in the finance sector. If you read the post , I mentioned about the construction sector too ( Btw , I still hold CIND even though performance was down  )

2) ET :

Per you question "but I heard some one writing (in this forum) of an investor(local) keeping its price low intentionally. What are they gaining by doing this. I am confused. Is this manipulation?"

Yes it is possible in a market like ours with lesser liquid shares.
All one needs is money power  to put a Big Sell order and then place Buy orders at the bottom to collect lower.

Btw, more than CFIN ... I see better dividends and prospects with LFIN.
CFIN was undervalued at Rs 80. Now it is Rs 105. Looking at CFIN earning pattern
and knowing  how their management is non adventurous , I see several other shares deserving
bigger run than CFIN based on earnings and prospects.

3)  SPW19271 ( god knows why you picked 19271 hehe) :

Question :
"Foreign activities in cse is fading day by day, especially in these days. buying getting slow. Is that the political uncertainty the only reason ? After all, Will there be a new tax structure with effect from April 1st?Again CGT fear?"

Answer :

a)
Well am not in SL right now as you know. I can tell you , except for the commonwealth countries , Sri Lanka name is not even known too well by general public of certain western countries.  They think we are part of India  ( we usually get famous  in the news only for bad acts like  raping  girls in UK , or Terrorism or Natural disasters or Day light robberies)  

If you take Asia , there are many more known countries like India , Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, China , Hong Kong etc foreign funds/Investors have choice to pick form.  India investment are in Blllions of $$$

So when in SL, the Rupee gets devalued , and there is uncertainty , it can slow down
foreign buying.  

As far as am concerned, am doing everything I can to promote Sri Lanka in the country am at
presently ( other than mass events ,  maybe one person at a time in some cases )

Btw, I really don't see a political uncertainly Wink  Next 2 years is set anyway.

What I do see as issues for foreign ( even local ) buying are  

i)  POLICY UNCERTAINTY ( not political uncertainty )
ii)  Rupee devaluation  by Rs 2-3 with uncertainty  

b)

There will be a new tax structure from April.  I think one of them was to change
Dividend tax from 10% to 14%. This is a stupid move which demotivates investors.  

In Sri Lanka, crazy policies are made over night  and removed overnight.  
That a big uncertainty to deal with. This lead to the question I asked ...
in my last post " WHERE IS THE PROBLEM"

c) On  CGT, on CSE.

As per my past posts, unless they are suicidal, they cannot do it.
There is no technology or infrastructure to Tax capital gains on CSE anycase.

Btw, what Capital Gains on CSE will they talk about?
Market has been Dead. They have to pay us Capital loses reverse Tax !

Anycase ,  CGT was last  proposed only for Land/Property  sales  ( over 10 year  I think) .
Not CSE  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW Kithsri,

a) Only you said (so far ) you read my last post which took 2.5-3 hours to write.
But appears there are lot of silent views !
Speaks volume the situation at this forum which also reflects our country behaviors
in general

b) I saw your last post / answer.

I am the one who gave you a like.  
Take it as compliment that I totally agree with what you said in it.

Last edited by slstock on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
yellow knife
Top contributor
Top contributor

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm
Woooow... warmly welcome SLS... Now the forum is live with your presence
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:13 am
CK wrote:sls is it you in the avatar? it is a new pic in the upper left.
thanks for the valuable post.

It is the same Avatar I had for last few years. Nothing changed.

CK
CK

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 am
slstock wrote:
CK wrote:sls is it you in the avatar? it is a new pic in the upper left.
thanks for the valuable post.

It is the same Avatar I had for last few years. Nothing changed.

oh sorry. .
spw19721
spw19721

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:39 pm
[quote="slstock"][quote="slstock"]1)
3)  SPW19271 ( god knows why you picked 19271 hehe) :

Just Dont laugh at it sir. Its a complex mathematical formula made by a prophet to bring fortune in trading .Remember that those aren't just numbers.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  .

Thanks for the detailed explanation about CGT fear and foreign impact. Then no worries about CGT.But companies like OSEA ould be a hit. Dividend tax hike would not give a severe panic .Btw net foreign buy for today is 1,180.8Million which is a huge 6. As you pointed out ,there is no political uncertainty  further.

for your question C, It should be CDB.
navps -127
EPS -23
PE ratio -3.3
nihal123
nihal123
Top contributor
Top contributor

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 am
spw19721 wrote:
slstock wrote:
slstock wrote:1)

Just Dont laugh at it sir. Its a complex mathematical formula made by a prophet to bring fortune in trading .Remember that those aren't just numbers.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  .

"හැබැයි ඒ ගැන සිනාසෙන්න එපා, සර්. එය වෙළඳාමෙහි වාසනාව ගෙන ඒමට අනාගතවක්තෘවරයෙකු විසින් කරන ලද සංකීර්ණ ගණිතමය සූත්රයකි. ඒවා  සංඛ්යා පමණක් නොවේ."

මට තියන ගැටලුව අනාගතවක්තෘවරයා එන්න කලින් සූත්තරය ආවේ කොහොමද කියලා?

Very Happy
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:29 pm
nihal123 wrote:
spw19721 wrote:
slstock wrote:

"හැබැයි ඒ ගැන සිනාසෙන්න එපා, සර්. එය වෙළඳාමෙහි වාසනාව ගෙන ඒමට අනාගතවක්තෘවරයෙකු විසින් කරන ලද සංකීර්ණ ගණිතමය සූත්රයකි. ඒවා  සංඛ්යා පමණක් නොවේ."

මට තියන ගැටලුව අනාගතවක්තෘවරයා එන්න කලින් සූත්තරය ආවේ කොහොමද කියලා?

Very Happy

Nihal I thought my sinhalese was decent.
But I never heard the word "වක්තෘවරයෙකු"?
Learnt something new.

Do you know the direct  English word for වක්තෘවරයෙකු?
Does it mean "prophet" ?

Btw, this spw comment is like an Chicken and Egg story.

But I have no doubt the person will grow into a good  Prophet in time to come.
I see he  can now do his own share analysis Smile Smile
He I see he is showing  good signs which includes discipline, decency and patience too Smile
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:35 pm
Hi SLS welcome back, long time no see. Smile
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:38 pm
Backstage wrote:Hi SLS welcome back, long time no see.  Smile

Good to see you too "Passe Wedhikawa"
So did you remember me while I was almost dead !

You will have lot to  read including this post now which explains somethings.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:59 pm
He he, difficult to forget you noh ? this time I took care not to make any jokes regarding your absence, though I was sorely tempted. I have been largely dormant in the market and now am going to start rearranging my pf. My net time is now self restricted as I want to prepare for a life without computers and cars.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:08 pm
Backstage wrote:He he, difficult to forget you noh ? this time I took care not to make any jokes regarding your absence, though I was sorely tempted. I have been largely dormant in the market and now am going to start rearranging my pf. My net time is now self restricted as I want to prepare for a life without computers and cars.

Don't forget... if I actually died and you made some silly jokes, you would have regretted.
Well hold on to your ALLI ( ALLI too was discussed in this post and on LFIN)

"My net time is now self restricted as I want to prepare for a life without computers and cars."

Without cars is doable. But without Internet/Computers ... might not be a good idea Wink
You might have to do a self analysis on self restrictions.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:32 pm
If you died no one here will know unless you write instructions to include SLS in your obituary notice. I would have been more upset if you were bedridden than dead, as I believe death is not a bad thing for the dead, only for those left behind. Humor, even silly humor is good, it purifies your blood and also helps the mind cope with the absurdities of existence. Stephen Hawkings also indulged.
Holding on to ALLI, CDB and CFIN , want to shed one as there is a sexy looking diversified giving me flirtatious looks.
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:36 pm
Give us a clue.  Very Happy
Backstage wrote:
there is a sexy looking diversified giving me flirtatious looks.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:45 pm
කිත්සිරි ද සිල්වා wrote:Give us a clue.  Very Happy
Backstage wrote:
there is a sexy looking diversified giving me flirtatious looks.

Hi Uncle Kith, my buy orders are still pending Sad a blue chip of yore.
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 pm
Backstage wrote:If you died no one here will know

That the goal.

Backstage wrote: I would have been more upset if you were bedridden than dead, as I believe death is not a bad thing for the dead, only for those left behind.

Agreed.  Once I get seriously  bed ridden ,  I will find a way to leave the world than suffer and let others suffer.

Backstage wrote:
Humor, even silly humor is good, it purifies your blood and also helps the mind cope with the absurdities of existence.  

Say backstages Razz  
Try saying that it in front of a Chinese or a Middle easterns person specially who is having bad time in life.  Wink

Backstage wrote:

Holding on to ALLI, CDB and CFIN , want to shed one as there is a sexy looking diversified giving me flirtatious looks.

Well if you read the posts now , the one share to shed ( in my opinion) from above  list    ( if you must) is an easy choice.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:55 pm
Say backstages Razz
Try saying that it in front of a Chinese or a Middle easterns person specially who is having bad time in life. Wink

Even people going through horrible stuff are kept positive and proactive with humor, it helps you when nothing else is. Know it first hand.

Will read, thanks, good timing for me to have your inputs.

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:59 pm
"Try saying that it in front of a Chinese or a Middle easterns person specially who is having bad time in life. Wink"

My friend, you may have not got what I said.  I want you to be alive to tell a joke next time  hehe.  

On a serious note ( with no offence to both kinds of people above),  I find it harder
to be humorous  with them than other country people. I guess  maybe language is a barrier too.

Backstage wrote:Say backstages Razz
Try saying that it in front of a Chinese or a Middle easterns person specially who is having bad time in life. Wink

Even people going through horrible stuff are kept positive and proactive with humor, it helps you when nothing else is. Know it first hand.

Will read, thanks, good timing for me to have your inputs.

slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
serene wrote:Welcome back slstock... Smile Very Happy

Serene, seeing you after a very long time ( maybe years).
I sent you an email last year after suddenly remembering you to come add content to the forum
( which I never heard back from you I believe)

Anyway Howdy . Yes am still breathing. Hope your life is well.
Backstage
Backstage
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:18 pm
slstock wrote:

I sent you an email last year after suddenly remembering you to come add content to the forum

Serene must be doing damage control in Kandy projects.
spw19721
spw19721

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:24 pm
slstock wrote:
nihal123 wrote:
spw19721 wrote:
slstock wrote:

But I have no doubt the person will grow into a good  Prophet in time to come.
I see he  can now do his own share analysis  Smile Smile
He I see he is showing  good signs which includes discipline, decency  and patience too Smile

Thanks for the compliment sir... It means me a lot as its come from you.Lets wish not to end up like Sumanadasa Abeygunawardhana ...
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 pm
slstock wrote:

Thanks. Im doing well..
Hmm still remember the glory days of IS.
Last month Chooty also called me and we were discussing about those days.
It seems those days were long gone.
Sad Sad

serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:59 pm
Backstage wrote:
slstock wrote:

Serene must be doing damage control in Kandy projects.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Backs when all were focussing on PMs dance I was searching for u.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
slstock
slstock
Veteran
Veteran

Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 am
serene wrote:
slstock wrote:

Thanks. Im doing well..
Sad  Sad

Serene think of it this way.

Glory is a human created word only.
It is temporary and only last long as ones intention and conduct is decent.

There is a say " Giya harurata naddane , thiyana hakura rakaganne".
What is remaining will also disappear.
Just protect/encourage the ones remaining who makes effort and puts time to help  others.

All the best and good bye.
serene
Top contributor
Top contributor

Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 am
slstock wrote:
serene wrote:
slstock wrote:

Thanks. Im doing well..
Sad  Sad

Serene think of it this way.

Glory is a human created word only.
It is temporary and only last long as ones intention and conduct is decent.

There is a say " Giya harurata naddane , thiyana hakura rakaganne".
What is remaining will also disappear.
Just protect/encourage the ones remaining who makes effort and puts time to help  others.

All the best and good bye.

Cool Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum